Big Guy

Critical Race Theory

On 10/5/2021 at 9:56 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

You know what the funny thing is, and why people shouldn't really listen to teachers when outside of the classroom, is that they don't even agree with the policies they vote for.  What moron's.  About 80% of the teachers I know complain about virtually every policy that the school board and politicians put in place... yet, they voted to put those people there.  In general, teachers are very stupid people when it comes to "policy".

So true. Look at some of the completely moronic things Sean Mooney has said just today. He’s an idiot. 

• Like 1

Here's a fun article that has Dana Milbank talking out of both sides of his mouth. In it, he both pretents that Critical Race Theory isn't taught in public schools but then goes on to show that he has his head up his and is lying about it in public schools but yet clearly understands what it looks like in schools because he correctly identifes it as occuring in Glen Youngkin's kids' own private schools. Usually leftoid hacks either deny that CRT exists in schools or praise its virtues. It takes a real koolaid drinker to attempt to do both at the same time but that's the tightrope Milbank attempts to walk.

Opinion | Glenn Youngkin didn’t mind if some kids got an anti-racist education: His own - The Washington Post (archive.fo)

Public schools, including Virginia’s, don’t teach critical race theory, which was a little-known academic school of thought before the Fox News crowd misrepresented it as a threat to American children. But do you know which schools do teach “divisive” concepts, including something resembling critical race theory? The private D.C. schools Youngkin had his children attend.

I like Glen Youngkin and as this article unfolds, it is clearely a partisan MSM political hit piece on him, but it does indicate that CRT was going on right under his nose while he was on the board of directors of his kids' schools. Now, he was off the board by 2020, the time when Chris Rufo and others really highlighted the dangers and excesses of the theory to national attention. Aparently he was unaware of the dangers at the time. Whatever went wrong with Yongkin then, at least he's taking the right approach now.

The fact that CRT or any version of it is  accepted and taught or considered anywhere, public and  private schools,  colleges and  universities, corporate training etc shows how far the  educational system has morphed into indoctrination over education.  It should be dismissed as the rubbish it is. The education system has an agenda, and its not just academics. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The education system has an agenda, and its not just academics. 

"The hand that rocks the cradle, is the hand that rules the world."

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Here's a fun article that has Dana Milbank talking out of both sides of his mouth. In it, he both pretents that Critical Race Theory isn't taught in public schools but then goes on to show that he has his head up his and is lying about it in public schools but yet clearly understands what it looks like in schools because he correctly identifes it as occuring in Glen Youngkin's kids' own private schools. Usually leftoid hacks either deny that CRT exists in schools or praise its virtues. It takes a real koolaid drinker to attempt to do both at the same time but that's the tightrope Milbank attempts to walk.

Opinion | Glenn Youngkin didn’t mind if some kids got an anti-racist education: His own - The Washington Post (archive.fo)

I like Glen Youngkin and as this article unfolds, it is clearely a partisan MSM political hit piece on him, but it does indicate that CRT was going on right under his nose while he was on the board of directors of his kids' schools. Now, he was off the board by 2020, the time when Chris Rufo and others really highlighted the dangers and excesses of the theory to national attention. Aparently he was unaware of the dangers at the time. Whatever went wrong with Yongkin then, at least he's taking the right approach now.

Milbank is a sad person. Can't think in any terms than those of the racist left. And appears to be blaming the same schools that every lib politician sent their kids to.

There has to be a reason that it’s only coming out now that Youngkins kids went to a school that teaches it and he was on the board. Seems like it would have been a good campaign issue.  Weird. 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There has to be a reason that it’s only coming out now that Youngkins kids went to a school that teaches it and he was on the board. Seems like it would have been a good campaign issue.  Weird. 

You know the press wasn't covering for him, since WaPo despises Youngkin and slams him constantly. Thankfully, Milbank's column is a few weeks too late.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You know the press wasn't covering for him, since WaPo despises Youngkin and slams him constantly. Thankfully, Milbank's column is a few weeks too late.

And according to libs CRT doesn't exist. Until you ban it of course.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And according to libs CRT doesn't exist. Until you ban it of course.

This speaks to a larger issue in how people view their representation. I don’t care what he does with his kids, that’s his choice. I care what he does for the rest of  our kids, and if my kids attend public school his policy is what matters, not his personal beliefs. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This speaks to a larger issue in how people view their representation. I don’t care what he does with his kids, that’s his choice. I care what he does for the rest of  our kids, and if my kids attend public school his policy is what matters, not his personal beliefs. 

You send your kids to private school because you want an education that isn't taught and shouldn't necessarily be taught in public school. 

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You send your kids to private school because you want an education that isn't taught and shouldn't necessarily be taught in public school. 

Yup. It’s your choice, and like all involved parents you weigh the good with the bad and proceed. Putting my kids in Catholic school has been awesome. My daughter now loves it, and my son is only in kindergarten so he has no clue. It’s not that the public school she was in was so bad or anything, it was fine, for now, but the Catholic school blows it away. It’s not even close, in all aspects. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yup. It’s your choice, and like all involved parents you weigh the good with the bad and proceed. Putting my kids in Catholic school has been awesome. My daughter now loves it, and my son is only in kindergarten so he has no clue. It’s not that the public school she was in was so bad or anything, it was fine, for now, but the Catholic school blows it away. It’s not even close, in all aspects. 

So all racist Milbank pointed out was that Youngkin is a man of integrity that can separate his personal desires from from the realities of governing those who think differently.  Poor Dana, the last man at the poker table to spot the sucker.

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So all racist Milbank pointed out was that Youngkin is a man of integrity that can separate his personal desires from from the realities of governing those who think differently.  Poor Dana, the last man at the poker table to spot the sucker.

Great point. 

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

crt = racism. Real racism. Not the kind that liberals throw around on a minute to minute basis. 

Same with Biden picking a black Supreme Court nominee, instead of the best qualified (liberal). 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Same with Biden picking a black Supreme Court nominee, instead of the best qualified (liberal). 

"The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination"- Ibrahim X Kendi

Giving all these high level positions to black people will only benefit two people: The ones getting the position, and the ones who get votes for giving the position. The black community will not get a damn thing out of it. See Obama, Barrack. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Til your son becomes an altar boy

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Til your son becomes an altar boy

Girls can do that now too. 

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

really?  Whats next priestess's?

I’d say so at some point. 

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

really?  Whats next priestess's?

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say so at some point. 

There are ministers/pastor's that are women.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There are ministers/pastor's that are women.

I’m talking about the Catholic Church, not those heathen Protestants. 

• Like 1

It's not necessary to have CRT in curriculum when all kids can just be indoctrinated via morning announcements in Loudoun Co Va.  Those clowns in Northern VA just can't seem to be able to read a room.  

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It's not necessary to have CRT in curriculum when all kids can just be indoctrinated via morning announcements in Loudoun Co Va.  Those clowns in Northern VA just can't seem to be able to read a room.  

That’s not CRT! - Sean Mooney 

Yes- a clip that there is clearly more too is a sign.

If they are truly doing that as a means of "disrupting white supremacy" than two things: 1.) it's more not understanding what CRT is and 2.) it's clearly not okay.

Even if CRT as it is defined isn’t actually being taught, it’s the woke agenda in schools that’s the issue. And being against the woke agenda, which is real, doesn’t mean parents are saying that slavery can’t be discussed or the racist past of our country, which is also real, can’t be either. No one is asking for that.  The woke agenda goes beyond discussing those things. They were always discussed anyway and no one was against it. The bigger problem is the woke agenda has all but done away with discipline in schools and also allows kids to move on without being able to read at grade level, and actually graduate without basic academic skills. So the whole getting bogged down in the term CRT is unimportant. What’s actually happening is the issue.  

The leftists got caught.  They allowed their arrogance to assume they could get away with anything.

They are themselves the product of a system that taught them to hate.  And they are applying what they learned to teach the next group of cult leaders to espouse hate. 

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The leftists got caught.  They allowed their arrogance to assume they could get away with anything.

They are themselves the product of a system that taught them to hate.  And they are applying what they learned to teach the next group of cult leaders to espouse hate. 

As is coming to light, anyone that was against Trump was provided cover for four years. Riots in Ferguson and Baltimore? Not Obama’s fault. Riots over George Floyd? Trumps fault and they were ok. Until they weren’t, then they magically stopped. Police shootings didn’t stop, but the riots did. Just in time….

Member how Trump said it was Obungler’s job to fix the riots in Baltimore? Member how he said the riots would get worse if Biden was elected?

Trumpers. 😂 🤡 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Member how Trump said it was Obungler’s job to fix the riots in Baltimore? Member how he said the riots would get worse if Biden was elected?

Trumpers. 😂 🤡 

Makes you think that the riots were orchestrated. Walter Scott was executed by a cop, and it was on video, no case could be made for justification.  No riots. Barely got any play. You don’t even know who I’m talking about.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Makes you think that the riots were orchestrated. Walter Scott was executed by a cop, and it was on video, no case could be made for justification.  No riots. Barely got any play. You don’t even know who I’m talking about.  

You may recall the riots began to abate once CNN started calling them out as affecting the Biden polls leading up to the election, how.....coincidental.....

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers. 😂 🤡 

Lol, are you really proud of the fact that people are being manipulated by the media for political gain?

As soon as the riots became more harm than good, they just switched them off.  

I suppose, you're just happy Trump was wrong about something even if it means you and all of the protestors you've been supporting are all gullible idiots being manipulated.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yes- a clip that there is clearly more too is a sign.

If they are truly doing that as a means of "disrupting white supremacy" than two things: 1.) it's more not understanding what CRT is and 2.) it's clearly not okay.

I know this is technically the "CRT" thread, but @Big Guycan we maybe get a title change to "former CRT thread" or "woke agenda in schools", or "the left's desire to fvk up schools through authoritarianism" ? If I have to read one more "you/they don't know what CRT is" or "CRT isn't taught" responses I will puke. 

We all know graduate level CRT isn't taught in schools.  But the agenda that is present, is just as poisonous. 

As a bigger picture, the left desires an unachievable utopia through top down authoritarianism.  This is absolutely what the end goal of build back better is.  The goal is to upset social norms to the degree that all systems must be replaced.  If they can convince us that social norms and institutions  are irredeemably broken, then they all must be replaced.  They are achieving this with the education system right now.  That why there was "dismantling white supremacy" is in morning announcements.  This is why there are books in school libraries that illustrate teen boys blowing each other. This is why the 1619 Project is pushed. This is why they are trying to "disrupt the nuclear family". They are trying to convince us all that the educational system, and all systems, are frought with white supremacy and transphobia and must be dismantled and "built back better". This is so much bigger than any 3-letter acronym.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You may recall the riots began to abate once CNN started calling them out as affecting the Biden polls leading up to the election, how.....coincidental.....

Your Messiah said the riots would get worse if Biden got elected. Now we find out Creepy Joe controls the riot machine.

You guys are precious. 😂 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Your Messiah said the riots would get worse if Biden got elected. Now we find out Creepy Joe controls the riot machine.

You guys are precious. 😂 

Would it have been advantageous for Biden if BLM riots continued through election day?  Just search for post-election articles where BLM is demanding a seat at Bidens table in return for stabilizing the riots.  It was a plan.

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

You guys are precious. 😂 

I do not have a messiah such as you had with Obama, have with Biden, or other idiots like you had with Trump.

Results.....that is my "religion".

Who cares if Trump said there would be riots, I leave the sucking of politician cack to people such as yourself.... 🤩