MTSkiBum

Neighbor/Rat....Need real advise

I am worried that my neighbor is a rat. I like to have house parties and invite my friends over, however I see him peeking through the blinds. The focking perv. My mom used to live in the house and I think he liked to sneakily look at her.

He is a loser that has no one visit him ever and freaks the fock out when I have even 3 friends visit. He storms out of his house in his old ass cowboys boxers and jersey that has not been washed in weeks threatening my friends with being druggies.

Any suggestions?

• Haha 1

Tell Tim Brownshit Hack to chill his t!ts.

Honestly? This is one of three things,

1.  Autism spectrum, just a weird dude.

2.  He is on drugs, self deprecating and trying to fit in.  

3.   Dude is Serial Killer.  Run.  Now. 

Jefro!

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am worried that my neighbor is a rat. I like to have house parties and invite my friends over, however I see him peeking through the blinds. The focking perv. My mom used to live in the house and I think he liked to sneakily look at her.

He is a loser that has no one visit him ever and freaks the fock out when I have even 3 friends visit. He storms out of his house in his old ass cowboys boxers and jersey that has not been washed in weeks threatening my friends with being druggies.

Any suggestions?

That's funny you stupid bastard! 🤣

Funny like I said, but you guys would do the same or more if you bought next to this Human Zoo 

19 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Funny like I said, but you guys would do the same or more if you bought next to this Human Zoo 

If I was in your shoes I'd be losing my shlt. No doubt.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

He storms out of his house in his old ass cowboys boxers and jersey that has not been washed in weeks threatening my friends with being druggies.

are they?

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I know you said you didn’t want to sell because you’ve only lived there a year, but the situation isn’t going to get any better any time soon and you’re just going to have this gnaw on you into perpetuity until one of you leaves. I’d sell. It’s not worth the aggravation.

Fight fire with fire. Go to Home Depot and buy stencils and black spay paint. Paint “Peeping Tom Molester” on his front curb when he isn’t home. And enjoy what happens next.

14 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Any suggestions?

Pump your shotgun once and tell him to get the fock off your property of you will perceive him as a threat and pepper his ass with buck shot. 

Tell him that Van Halen was better with David lee Roth 

• Haha 1

Set up a camera stand with binoculars in a window facing his windows. But face it backwards so he looks further away. And. Next time you come in contact with him, tell him that you didn’t realize how far apart your homes were.

Kick in his security door and shoot his dog. Then do butt stuff with his wife while he watches tied up 

13 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Kick in his security door and shoot his dog. Then do butt stuff with his wife while he watches tied up 

I believe he wants to punish the guy, not help him live out his fantasy :wacko:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I believe he wants to punish the guy, not help him live out his fantasy :wacko:

Very telling comment worms.