Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
edjr

How far I hit all my golf clubs - Paige Spiranic

Recommended Posts

 

No one gives a sh1t how far you hit your golf clubs, are you even speaking English?

Skip to 3:30 mark. Nice thong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am ashamed to say that I hit my clubs about the same distance she does. Might have to get a pair of them green yoger pants now. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I am ashamed to say that I hit my clubs about the same distance she does. Might have to get a pair of them green yoger pants now. 

I hit a 3 wood off the deck 195 into a 2 club breeze Monday.  but yes, I hit my clubs the same distance as her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I am ashamed to say that I hit my clubs about the same distance she does. Might have to get a pair of them green yoger pants now. 

Almost to the yard for me. She probably has better fitted clubs than us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was surprised in the little amount of increase in her distance to each club.  The difference between her 8 iron and 9 iron was only 9 yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I was surprised in the little amount of increase in her distance to each club.  The difference between her 8 iron and 9 iron was only 9 yards.

10 yards is the norm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

10 yards is the norm

I guess I've never really thought about it.  It doesn't seem like much of a difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guess I've never really thought about it.  It doesn't seem like much of a difference.

If you have gaps much bigger than 10 yards, you need to add clubs to the bag. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostonlager said:

If you have gaps much bigger than 10 yards, you need to add clubs to the bag. 

I honestly don't know.  I never measured my shots.  Growing up, I always played the same course and just knew what clubs to use from where.  When going to other courses I usually had a good idea of what club to use just but eyeing up my shot.  I don't golf near as much as I use to now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Almost to the yard for me. She probably has better fitted clubs than us.

She could also have a "strong" set. Bryson DeChambeau hits a club with a 9 on it, but it has the same loft as my 7 iron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

If you have gaps much bigger than 10 yards, you need to add clubs to the bag. 

How big is Paige's gap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, posty said:

How big is Paige's gap?

That is a question I would love to be able to answer with first hand knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Imaging seeing this on the golf course?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

That is a question I would love to be able to answer with first hand knowledge. 

Along with most of us here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, edjr said:

Imaging seeing this on the golf course?

Honestly, she wouldn't be allowed on most courses wearing that with the dress codes that most of them have now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My country club had a chick a few years ago that ended up on that Golf Channel reality show. She isn't as hot as Paige, but she shot sub 70 on the regular and I would have hit it. 

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=carling+coffing&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi-g7iDpKTwAhUNZc0KHQH9AtwQ_AUoAnoECAEQBA&biw=1920&bih=937

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, posty said:

Honestly, she wouldn't be allowed on most courses wearing that with the dress codes that most of them have now...

Then I don't want to golf at those courses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I golfed last weekend and shot my personal all-time world record ... 120.  And that's with a double-par rule and two mulligans.   Fock golf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The things I would do to her.....  :wub: :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The things I would do to her.....  :wub: :ninja:

Find her a real man after you came in 15 seconds?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I golfed last weekend and shot my personal all-time world record ... 120.  And that's with a double-par rule and two mulligans.   Fock golf.

How many times did you hit the turf farther than the ball?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mookz said:

She wants me.  :bandana:

To hold the ball in your mouth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, edjr said:

 

Skip to 3:30 mark. Nice thong

I really should read before watching.   :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS is a great example of why the LPGA should move away from being good at golf and focus more on being pretty. I would be more inclined to watch hot chicks play bogey golf as opposed to watching portly Koreans. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, edjr said:

To hold the ball in your mouth 

I certainly have the experience.  🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Skip to 9 minute mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2021 at 2:54 PM, bostonlager said:

If you have gaps much bigger than 10 yards, you need to add clubs to the bag. 

 Would love to see her gap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, bostonlager said:

PS is a great example of why the LPGA should move away from being good at golf and focus more on being pretty. I would be more inclined to watch hot chicks play bogey golf as opposed to watching portly Koreans. 

Kind of a Miss America approach of golf being a majority of your score, but intangibles play a role. I like it. We could start a separate tour and see which one gets better ratings.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Kind of a Miss America approach of golf being a majority of your score, but intangibles play a role. I like it. We could start a separate tour and see which one gets better ratings.  

I thought of that too. The Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrasslin was a huge success back in the 80s.  Today, I present to you the Gorgeous Ladies Of Golf- the GLOG Tour. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×