BeenHereBefore

The Sick Of It Thread

Post anything you are sick of. I will start and so sick of the MSM and all the goofie hoes and 120 ILB men that agree with them on these morning shows and etc. What are you sick of besides me ?

• Thanks 1

the pushing of social agenda's through media which is 99% owned and operated by the left and their twisted minds

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

the pushing of social agenda's through media which is 99% owned and operated by the left and their twisted minds

Yes I agree here we go and a start!

• Like 1

Just now, Brad GLuckman said:

Kids on my lawn 😡

people seem to have fixed that by no longer having lawns.  and no longer having kids.

I'm sick & tired of the word/adverb disproportionately.

How long have the idiots in Washington been fighting about an infrastructure bill ?

The whole focking thing could've been solved very easily. The federal gas tax is 18.6 cents per gallon, & hasn't been raised since 1993.

They could've simply hiked that by $.10 with an ironclad guarantee that it would all be used for infrastructure and nothing else.

Problem solved. But no, Democrats have to step in and say that would disproportionately affect the poor. I don't care. If they use the roads, let them pay their share.

"State and federal data have shown low income communities, people of color, residents with disabilities and the LGBTQ community have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic, both in terms of increased illness and economic misfortune"

The panel will work with state, local and tribal governments; businesses; colleges and universities; nonprofits; advocacy groups; and communities of color that have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic.

Ramsey County Attorney John Choi and some law enforcement leaders announced Wednesday a shift in traffic stops for minor infractions: St. Paul’s chief told officers not to pull people for equipment violations unless there are public safety concerns. And Choi said he won’t prosecute most felony cases that result from non-public-safety traffic stops.

Choi said the change is overdue because drivers of color and people who can’t afford to make repairs are disproportionately affected by such traffic stops.

I’m sick of the idiotic former players and coaches hamming it up on the CBS and Fox NFL pre-game shows. It makes The View look like a good talk show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I’m sick of the idiotic former players and coaches hamming it up on the CBS and Fox NFL pre-game shows. It makes The View look like a good talk show.

I'm sick of all the defenses in the league after they get a int or whatever. got to run down to the end zone to get pictures.

• Like 1

Sick of the Seahawks losing and ruining my sunday's. Carroll - FIRE NORTON DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

7 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I'm also sick of people not calling me fat when they know I am!

Yes but we know that you know, and we're trying to be supportive.  We're worried that shaming you would just have the opposite effect.  :( 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Sick of bad spots in the NFL.  Let's get the tech going and end the madness.

FULLY agree......they can easily add a sensor to the ball and end this bullchit

5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Lol

They still don't even know what a catch is after all these decades.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

This year’s US Open Tennis tournament used machines to make all the line calls. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kopy said:

Lol

They still don't even know what a catch is after all these decades.

true 🤣

* Dez caught it!

I'm sick of the constant Dallas Cowboy threads 

Government taxes. Literally taxed on everything. Just got my property taxes for our house and they’re over $5K. 100% sure it’s wrong but the fact that they focked it up this bad pisses me off as well 

Liberals and needy murderous minorities. 

Chicago.

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 623
Shot & Wounded: 2996
Total Shot: 3619
Total Homicides: 660

• Sad 1

The only think I'm really sick of is white liberals.  Ideally, we can ship them off to some other country... maybe something like what England did with Australia.  Maybe Antarctica!