Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Talk to me about your colonoscopy

Drugged out for the procedure.

The previous evening’s prep is known as The Night of A Thousand Waterfalls

Yeah, the night before is fun.  Gotta drink a big old container of some fluid who's only purpose is to clean out your system.  Then you have lots of diarrhea.  Had to do the same thing when I had surgery a few years ago so I knew what to expect.  They knocked me out for the actual procedure.

I have had plenty of surgeries and procedures over the years but my last colonoscopy was my first with instant knockout. You know back in the day anesthesia was like count back from 10 and you are out by 7 or 6. This one she said you are going out now and damn I felt myself shutdown immediately 

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Specifically, prep. But all of it. 

You are a bloody mess inside but never had a colonoscopy?  🤥🤥🤥

10 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I have had plenty of surgeries and procedures over the years but my last colonoscopy was my first with instant knockout. You know back in the day anesthesia was like count back from 10 and you are out by 7 or 6. This one she said you are going out now and damn I felt myself shutdown immediately 

I am not poor,  I decided to be knocked out when I had my wisdom teeth pulled. Only time so far. Woke up all high and sh1t, flirting with the nurse right in from of my soon to be wife.

It's one of the easiest procedures ever.  Yeah you drink some not so good tasting stuff and it does cause quite a bit of time on the toilet, but big whoop.   It's a colon cleanse, which can be a good thing right?  

Knocked out for the procedure so all I remember is the countdown from 10, saying "wow this stuff works fast" then waking up to my inlaws looking at me,

One polyp, 10 year return.   Paid $0.   Easy as pie.

22 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You are a bloody mess inside but never had a colonoscopy?  🤥🤥🤥

Blood thinners. Nobody wants to do anything they dont absolutely have to. 

Fine with that. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

Fine with that. 

Don’t believe you.

Had the Rx for Suprep instead of using the OTC MiraLAX.  The prep didn't seem as bad as others had warned.

The prep is what it is.  You can count on being on the toilet for a few hours.  It's like eating bad clams.  

I am up for my 5-year in early December.  This time, my doc changed his prep rules.  He has rules that go back almost a week.  Then nothing but liquids the full day before followed by the colon cleanse.  

• Haha 1

Seriously though,  when it says to drink eight ounces at a time, don't go for twelve or sixteen to speed it up.  It'll come out both ends.

Also find the most sour candy you can and suck on one before and after you drink that nasty shiot and you won't taste it.  

Finally, enjoy the ride.  :banana:

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Fine with that. 

What thinner are you on? Warfarin? 

I don't have colonoscopy experience, but my husband does. Hearing what he went through was enough. He had to drink that stuff and then about 6 hours later needed to be near a bathroom. Then, he had to drink MORE of the stuff, and it made him puke. So, he was pretty cleaned out. Otherwise, he was out for the procedure, it was quick, he was eating normally later that day without any issues. 

57 minutes ago, fricker66 said:

The prep is what it is.  You can count on being on the toilet for a few hours.  It's like eating bad clams.  

I am up for my 5-year in early December.  This time, my doc changed his prep rules.  He has rules that go back almost a week.  Then nothing but liquids the full day before followed by the colon cleanse.  

Yeah, I’ve had other rules like you couldn’t eat nuts a few days before.  I mean c’mon, if I’m going to prep for ass play, I should get to eat nuts as well to make the experience complete, right?  

Prep sucked...i got the both ends at same time..

Was asleep tho.

Kept thinking about that country song

Meet in the middle..lol

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

Hah!  This is funny because when they gave me the anesthesia I was talking to the nurse and I said to her, "I don't think this is working at all".

Next thing I remember is coming to in the room with my wife sitting next to me.  Of course, my wife said that I had actually had an entire conversation with the doctor that I have no recollection of.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, I’ve had other rules like you couldn’t eat nuts a few days before.  I mean c’mon, if I’m going to prep for ass play, I should get to eat nuts as well to make the experience complete, right?  

Yes, no seeds or nuts for 3 days prior to the procedure.  Only Tylenol as OTC pain killer 5 days prior to procedure.  

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hah!  This is funny because when they gave me the anesthesia I was talking to the nurse and I said to her, "I don't think this is working at all".

Next thing I remember is coming to in the room with my wife sitting next to me.  Of course, my wife said that I had actually had an entire conversation with the doctor that I have no recollection of.

My anesthesiologist was super cute (34B).  At the time I was very fit, and before the procedure she ran her hands gently over the probes on my chest and said something about how I would be just fine since I was in obvious good shape.  Hmm I thought, this has the makings of a pron scene…

… after the procedure I woke up to my wife and her standing there, and I thought hmm… threesome pron scene…

… later my wife told me that while they were waiting for me to wake up I farted out an entire symphony and they were laughing about it… not my kinda pron scene.  :(   

:D

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My anesthesiologist was super cute (34B).  At the time I was very fit, and before the procedure she ran her hands gently over the probes on my chest and said something about how I would be just fine since I was in obvious good shape.  Hmm I thought, this has the makings of a pron scene…

… after the procedure I woke up to my wife and her standing there, and I thought hmm… threesome pron scene…

… later my wife told me that while they were waiting for me to wake up I farted out an entire symphony and they were laughing about it… not my kinda pron scene.  :(   

:D

That is f'n hilarious.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Prep sucked...i got the both ends at same time..

Yeah, that's the plan.