wiffleball

You must get Vaxed by Jan 4

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Well if you want to use that logic, the vaccines basically started in early January and cases immediately went down...

It doesn’t “stop” the spread, but it does reduce it.

And besides, cases don’t mean much if they aren’t followed by deaths...

The numbers mean a lot when you have to keep up the charade. Can’t claim we’re in a pandemic and keep using all the voting rules they have in place. 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The numbers mean a lot when you have to keep up the charade. Can’t claim we’re in a pandemic and keep using all the voting rules they have in place. 

Lol.  And I’m sure last November you were probably saying covid will disappear after the election so Biden can say he cured it...

• Haha 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

Lol.  And I’m sure last November you were probably saying covid will disappear after the election so Biden can say he cured it...

I may have in jest. Things change and when they see how bad he has focked everything up they had to stick to what worked last time. Because he is a complete mess. 

8 hours ago, Bert said:

Don't worry he has Gretchen Whitmer heading up the program.  

Hopefully a bunch of alt-righty nut jobs won't kidnap and assassinate her before that.

23 hours ago, DonS said:

Has the Brandon Administration said where all the fines for employer non-compliance will go?

He was putting Hunter in charge of collecting it.

• Haha 1

Curious what happens if this mandate ultimately gets ruled unconstitutional and is tossed.  Lawsuits from folks that were fired or placed on LWOP to recover lost wages? 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Curious what happens if this mandate ultimately gets ruled unconstitutional and is tossed.  Lawsuits from folks that were fired or placed on LWOP to recover lost wages? 

Frickin HIPPA lawyers are gonna bank. 

Honestly, probably the most worthless fuclking legislation in the history of ever.

And, completely violated by? Can you guess it? The same fuclkers who passed it in the first place.

God damn infuriating.

Learned today that a coworker in our main office in VA got sh1t-canned due to the policy.  We're a federal defense contractor and he was an invaluable SME. 

Really helps national security when workers like him get fired yet folks coming into the country illegally don't have to get vaxxed.   

Edit: or if you work for a company w 99 employees.  Silver lining is this means our company can use his salary to pay for more diversity training materials. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2021 at 8:59 AM, GutterBoy said:

My employer has already told us that they will not enforce any govt mandates.  FREEDOM!

I am actually pretty surprised you aren't pro vax mandate.

I regret getting the vax. This mandate shlt is pretty serious. Everything the people in power are pushing is serious. Yet libs, who I now completely understand must be 100% certified cucks if they still follow the party, want vax passports, want to debase our money to nothing, are suffocating our enery supply because of carbon neutral goals (we all know the rich libs pushing this will maintain multiple houses, cars, and private jets), and they want 100% censored social media

50 minutes ago, DonS said:

Learned today that a coworker in our main office in VA got sh1t-canned due to the policy.  We're a federal defense contractor and he was an invaluable SME. 

Really helps national security when workers like him get fired yet folks coming into the country illegally don't have to get vaxxed.   

Edit: or if you work for a company w 99 employees.  Silver lining is this means our company can use his salary to pay for more diversity training materials. 

We lost 4 key people (that I know of) due to our mandate. A couple of them were planning to retire within a year anyway, but still, that's alot of experience out the door, and with all the open jobs we have, these are the people who would have been training the new hires.

Dumb....

35 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

We lost 4 key people (that I know of) due to our mandate. A couple of them were planning to retire within a year anyway, but still, that's alot of experience out the door, and with all the open jobs we have, these are the people who would have been training the new hires.

Dumb....

Excellent point regarding training new people.  This type of knowledge is not easily replaced.  Who's going to teach all those ex-coal miner programmers the info that can only be learned via on the job experience?

Thank God the USPS  doesn't have to worry about losing their heroes. 

Impossible: Welcher Pilot said companies are not threatening to fire employees who don’t get the vaccine by the end of the year. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

Impossible: Welcher Pilot said companies are not threatening to fire employees who don’t get the vaccine by the end of the year. 

Link? That’s a good one to shove in my face.  

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Link? That’s a good one to shove in my face.  

It wasn't a glove, believe me. 

As Lee Corso would say, not so fast, phaggot!

court of appeals issued a stay and told Brandon to fock himself. 

Doesn’t matter. We have a pill. No need for mandates, and Biden will take credit. I don’t even care if he does. Just end this crap.  

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, MDC said:

gay fat cow says what again? Nothing like having zero purpose in life huh mdcack? :lol:

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Doesn’t matter. We have a pill. No need for mandates, and Biden will take credit. I don’t even care if he does. Just end this crap.  

I think you'd enjoy a man date. 

:wub:

5 hours ago, bostonlager said:

As Lee Corso would say, not so fast, phaggot!

court of appeals issued a stay and told Brandon to fock himself. 

Not only that, the the liberal argument against the 5th circuit court of appeals was: “Unelected judges that have no scientific experience shouldn’t be second-guessing health and safety professionals at OSHA,” he said.

which is an argument that could be used to refute roe vs wade.  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/appeals-court-stays-vaccine-mandate-194821627.html