Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Bidens response is to call it an "invasion".  OK then.  That's it?  We can all sleep better now.

Don't be dramatic. Biden is specifically calling it the Start of an invasion.

It is the 'just the tip' version of diplomacy.

Trumps statement on Russia and Ukraine:

He seems more focused on attacking Biden for being permissive to Putin and losing our energy independence. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-russia-vladimir-putin-ukraine/2022/02/22/id/1057933/?oRef=vuukle

Trump Hits 'Weak Sanctions' on Russia

By Theodore Bunker    |   Tuesday, 22 February 2022 12:02 PM

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a statement hitting President Joe Biden and "the weak sanctions" on Russia, saying the country "has become very very rich" causing oil prices to rise.

Trump claimed in a statement issued by his political action committee, Save America, that "there was absolutely no reason that the situation in Ukraine should have happened at all," and said that the sanctions issued against Russia are "weak" and "insignificant" compared to gaining control over Ukraine.

"If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all," Trump said. "I know [Russian President] Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way! Russia has become very very rich during the Biden Administration, with oil prices doubling and soon to be tripling and quadrupling. The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land.

"Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer. The U.S. was energy independent under the Trump Administration, an independence that we had never obtained before, and oil prices would have remained low. Now, what a mess our Country is in!"

2 years to the day

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee. If you're wondering why - it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him," Biden's Feb. 21, 2020 tweet read. 

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Trumps statement on Russia and Ukraine:

He seems more focused on attacking Biden for being permissive to Putin and losing our energy independence. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-russia-vladimir-putin-ukraine/2022/02/22/id/1057933/?oRef=vuukle

Trump Hits 'Weak Sanctions' on Russia

By Theodore Bunker    |   Tuesday, 22 February 2022 12:02 PM

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a statement hitting President Joe Biden and "the weak sanctions" on Russia, saying the country "has become very very rich" causing oil prices to rise.

Trump claimed in a statement issued by his political action committee, Save America, that "there was absolutely no reason that the situation in Ukraine should have happened at all," and said that the sanctions issued against Russia are "weak" and "insignificant" compared to gaining control over Ukraine.

"If properly handled, there was absolutely no reason that the situation currently happening in Ukraine should have happened at all," Trump said. "I know [Russian President] Vladimir Putin very well, and he would have never done during the Trump Administration what he is doing now, no way! Russia has become very very rich during the Biden Administration, with oil prices doubling and soon to be tripling and quadrupling. The weak sanctions are insignificant relative to taking over a country and a massive piece of strategically located land.

"Now it has begun, oil prices are going higher and higher, and Putin is not only getting what he always wanted, but getting, because of the oil and gas surge, richer and richer. The U.S. was energy independent under the Trump Administration, an independence that we had never obtained before, and oil prices would have remained low. Now, what a mess our Country is in!"

What an idiot. The only thing he can say regarding a solution is that because he knows Putin "very well, " this wouldn't have happened under his watch.

What a bunch of childish, self-serving baloney. All he's doing is making us look more divided.

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

2 years to the day

"Vladimir Putin doesn't want me to be President. He doesn't want me to be our nominee. If you're wondering why - it's because I'm the only person in this field who's ever gone toe-to-toe with him," Biden's Feb. 21, 2020 tweet read. 

It's more like heel-to-toe as Putin bends him over on the world stage. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

2 years to the day

Biden looks really really bad there.  Biden was unable to pressure or move Putin in a different direction.  Trump claims he could have, and under Trump there were no issues.

43 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What an idiot. The only thing he can say regarding a solution is that because he knows Putin "very well, " this wouldn't have happened under his watch.

What a bunch of childish, self-serving baloney. All he's doing is making us look more divided.

What do you mean?  Putin moved on Ukraine when Obama and Biden was president.  Trump established a working relationship with Putin and was able to navigate the planet to peace.  Trump looks golden here.

53 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Putin didn’t do this under Trump’s watch and started moving troops to the Ukrainian border 2 months after Biden’s inauguration.  I think he is correct.

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

What do you mean?  Clownzo moved on Ukraine when Obama and Biden was president.  Clownzo established a working relationship with Putin and was able to navigate the planet to peace.  Clownzo looks golden here.

Other than being butt buddies with Putin, Clownzo didn't provide one action that he would have taken to keep this from happening. It's so easy to just SAY it wouldn't have happened on his watch. So easy to throw darts from the peanut gallery. 

On the question of nukes.  Will Ukraine and Russia risk nuclear war?  No.  When Ukraine became independent they had the 3rd largest nuclear arsenal in the world. Ukraine gave up their nukes because the US, Russia, and Western Europe GUARANTEED their borders and independence.  Also recall that Gadaffi once surrendered his chemical weapons program around 2003ish to secure peace.  Obama then bombed his nation to the stone age.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/22/china/china-ukraine-russia-reaction-united-nations-intl-hnk/index.html

As the West condemns Russia over Ukraine, Beijing strikes a different tone

By Simone McCarthy, CNN

Updated 3:46 AM EST, Tue February 22, 2022

Hong Kong CNN —  

China’s envoy to the United Nations on Monday called for “all parties” to exercise restraint and avoid “fueling tensions” in Ukraine, but stopped short of condemning the Kremlin’s recognition of independence for two pro-Moscow regions in the east of the country.

Beijing is navigating a complex position as the crisis in Ukraine intensifies, attempting to balance deepening ties with Moscow with its practiced foreign policy of staunchly defending state sovereignty.

Amid growing condemnation, Russia has sought to draw closer to China, with Putin traveling to Beijing on February 4 to meet with Chinese leader Xi Jinping ahead of the Winter Olympics. The summit ended with the release of a sweeping statement that declared there were “no limits” to the two countries’ relationship and “no ‘forbidden’ areas of cooperation.”

“Until the last moment, China emphasized the need to return to the Minsk agreement, and Putin publicly tore that up and essentially ignored China’s proposal for dealing with the crisis,” he said.

Sacks said in conversations outside of the public eye “there is likely a vigorous debate occurring in Beijing regarding the long-term costs of alignment with Russia,” he said.

This was underlined in the February 4 joint statement, which did not mention Ukraine, but saw China back Russia’s central demand to the West, with both sides “opposing further enlargement of NATO.”

Yu Bin, professor of political science at Ohio’s Wittenberg University and a senior fellow at the Russian Studies Center of the East China Normal University in Shanghai, said China shared concerns over NATO given the growing role of the bloc in the Indo-Pacific.

“There is, therefore, a convergence of Russia and China’s perceptions of the US-led alliance in both Europe and in Asia as a result of the increasingly proactive posture (of the alliance),” he said.

UN security council is pushing everyone to take a clear stand now.  If they push China into a stand, and they choose Russia, I would assume an invasion of Taiwan is imminent.  The precendent is there, China will be outcast, might as well start expanding.  That UN push could spark ww3.

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ooooh thatll show him. He knows what sanctions we can put on, he doesn’t care.

Oh we’re going to stop a pipeline that’s being built. Nord Stream two. Know why there’s a Nordstream two? Because there’s already a Nordstream One pumping plenty of oil amongst all the other ways they pump oil. It does absolutely nothing.

And for all the blustering about Trump we’ve had two straight Democratic presidents where Russia has literally redone the map after taking over new land. That wasn’t going to happen under Trump I don’t care what anybody says. 

But hey enjoy your seven dollar a gallon gas. At least you don’t have to read mean tweets

2 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Ooooh thatll show him. He knows what sanctions we can put on, he doesn’t care.

Oh we’re going to stop a pipeline that’s being built. Nord Stream two. Know why there’s a Nordstrom two? Because there’s already a Nordstream One pumping plenty of oil amongst all the other ways they pump oil. It does absolutely nothing.

And for all the blustering about Trump we’ve had two straight Democratic presidents where Russia has literally redone the map after taking over new land. That wasn’t going to happen under Trump I don’t care what anybody says. 

But hey enjoy your seven dollar a gallon gas. At least you don’t have to read mean tweets

Clownzo could say the ocean is pink, and you'd take that as fact instead of checking it out for yourself. The dude has been a fountain of misinformation his whole life, and yet his toadies believe everything he says, no matter how blatantly wrong it is. He can talk his talk, but he didn't say jack about what he would have done other than be Putin's butt buddy.

trump on the clay travis the buck sexton show (the successor to the rush limbaugh show):  the summary is Trump sees Putin as geniusly playing a docile Biden with wordplay and getting what he wants without firing a shot and this would not have happened under Trump.  lefties are of course trying to spin this as trump being a traitor when trump is actually talking about how dumb biden is.

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump recalled. "Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful."

"I said, 'How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. "And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy."

This never would have happened if i was in office. Not even thinkable. 

Trump added: "But here’s a guy that says, you know, 'I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,' he used the word 'independent' and 'we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad."

Trump analyzing 4D world chess, Biden playing Candyland, then napping, Kamala watching the View, board libs trolling and they don't know why. Typical day at the GC.

I'm happy the people of that area got to rejoin the country they always alligned with.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

trump on the clay travis the buck sexton show (the successor to the rush limbaugh show):  the summary is Trump sees Putin as geniusly playing a docile Biden with wordplay and getting what he wants without firing a shot and this would not have happened under Trump.  lefties are of course trying to spin this as trump being a traitor when trump is actually talking about how dumb biden is.

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump recalled. "Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful."

"I said, 'How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. "And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy."

This never would have happened if i was in office. Not even thinkable. 

Trump added: "But here’s a guy that says, you know, 'I’m gonna declare a big portion of Ukraine independent,' he used the word 'independent' and 'we’re gonna go out and we’re gonna go in and we’re gonna help keep peace.' You gotta say that’s pretty savvy. And you know what the response was from Biden? There was no response. They didn’t have one for that. No, it’s very sad. Very sad."

What a divisive clown. Let's just blame COVID on Clownzo, seeing as he was in office at the time it broke out and killed millions of people worldwide. Oh, all his crapping on China during his presidency. If China sides with Russia, it's Clownzo's fault for driving a wedge between them and us. And if China doesn't, we can give credit to Biden for repairing the damage that Clownzo did.

21 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Clownzo could say the ocean is pink, and you'd take that as fact instead of checking it out for yourself. The dude has been a fountain of misinformation his whole life, and yet his toadies believe everything he says, no matter how blatantly wrong it is. He can talk his talk, but he didn't say jack about what he would have done other than be Putin's butt buddy.

I mean I know you’re trying to deflect from what’s actually happening and the absolute failure that Biden is over this amongst every other foreign policy decision… by trying to make it sound like it would somehow be worse under Trump but that just doesn’t work. 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm happy the people of that area got to rejoin the country they always alligned with.

thats a scary precedent when it comes to california, airzona, new mexico etc.  Illegals pouring over the border and becoming the majority population.  next they want to do what putin did.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What a divisive clown. Let's just blame COVID on Clownzo, seeing as he was in office at the time it broke out and killed millions of people worldwide. Oh, all his crapping on China during his presidency. If China sides with Russia, it's Clownzo's fault for driving a wedge between them and us. And if China doesn't, we can give credit to Biden for repairing the damage that Clownzo did.

gee, what a SHOCK, you will be negative on what trump says.  speaking of divisive and driving a wedge, wasnt that what the democrats did about terrorism, about racism, about the police, about every damn thing.  yeah, you sign up for all that division but then go apeshit over a trump interview.  youre a clown.

you come to this forum and act divisive every day.  dont lecture anyone on that.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

thats a scary precedent when it comes to california, airzona, new mexico etc.  Illegals pouring over the border and becoming the majority population.  next they want to do what putin did.

It's not precedent it's how the world has always worked. But republicans think they'll vote red.

Just now, cyclone24 said:

I mean I know you’re trying to deflect from what’s actually happening and the absolute failure that Biden is over this amongst every other foreign policy decision… by trying to make it sound like it would somehow be worse under Trump but that just doesn’t work. 

I'm taking issue with Clownzo being self-serving Clownzo, using this crisis for political gain and claiming this would not have happened on his watch. 

In coaching news reporters back in the day, I'd tell them show, don't tell. If you're doing a winter-weather story, don't tell readers it's cold outside. Show them it's cold outside by writing about a frozen fountain, a shivering homeless person, someone dealing with busted pipes, etc.

Clownzo can talk his sh!t to make himself look awesome, but there is nothing to indicate that this would not have happened under his administration. If it comes out of Putin's mouth, I'll be closer to believing it.

Otherwise, it's just Clownzo being Clownzo. Doesn't mean crap.

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm taking issue with Clownzo being self-serving Clownzo, using this crisis for political gain and claiming this would not have happened on his watch. 

In coaching news reporters back in the day, I'd tell them show, don't tell. If you're doing a winter-weather story, don't tell readers it's cold outside. Show them it's cold outside by writing about a frozen fountain, a shivering homeless person, someone dealing with busted pipes, etc.

Clownzo can talk his sh!t to make himself look awesome, but there is nothing to indicate that this would not have happened under his administration. If it comes out of Putin's mouth, I'll be closer to believing it.

Otherwise, it's just Clownzo being Clownzo. Doesn't mean crap.

Dial 1-800-DAMAGED to help the TDS sufferers of this country. Any small contribution helps. Teddy Bears, pacifiers, and barbie dolls especially help these broken people.

Please donate today. 😥

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

The most insane trolling we have seen. Its beyond TDS.  These people are way more crazy than we thought.

It's amazing how much good Trump did for this country and yet how much damage that did to the liberal's minds. 

You have to pose the question at this point, are the liberals seriously looking for a totalitarian government here?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Lol

26 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

It's amazing how much good Trump for this country and yet how much damage that did to the liberal's minds. 

You have to pose the question at this point, are the liberals seriously looking for a totalitarian government here?

He did a handful of good things, but mainly he brought shame and disgrace to the presidency.

How does him popping off about Biden and Russia actually help in any way other than ramping up the pathetic BDS sufferers like you out there?

If he would be so awesome at getting Russia to back off, why doesn't he just show us how to do it - or perhaps actually with with a phone call to Putin.

RING RING!

Putin:  Прив?

Clownzo: Listen, ya commie basterd, I'm going to say very, very bad things about you if you don't knock it off with the Ukraine stuff, pal!

Putin: Ты мне не начальник, ты клоун с оранжевым лицом

Clownzo: That's it, I'm going on Truth Social, and people will believe anything I say!

Putin:  У нас все еще есть видео, на котором шлюха писает на тебя. Мы взломаем твои дерьмовые соцсети и опубликуем это, ты, обезьяний мальчишка с жопой.

Clownzo: OK, maybe we should do it another way. Can we go camping in the Ural Mountains again, hold hands next to the fire and do the things in the tent like we used to? And then you'll back off Ukraine? We can engage in some beef stroganoff, if you know what I mean.

Putin: Вы заключили сделку там.емедленно отступлю, но будь на первом пролете, здоровяк. Уб!

You really , really have to wonder how much Biden is compromised due to his and his family’s criminal enterprise as it relates to foreign countries. It’s a blinking red light at this point. The only way him and his family got this rich is trading influence. They all appear to be pretty useless. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You really , really have to wonder how much Biden is compromised due to his and his family’s criminal enterprise as it relates to foreign countries. It’s a blinking red light at this point. The only way him and his family got this rich is trading influence. They all appear to be pretty useless. 

His family's ties to the Ukraine right now are slightly worrisome.

Is there any polling from a neutral website? I assume the vast majority of Americans do not want any military action in Ukraine.

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Perhaps Yoopers like you would be happier if your territory got taken over by the inbred West Virginia hillbillies with whom your people have always aligned. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Perhaps Yoopers like you would be happier if your territory got taken over by the inbred West Virginia hillbillies with whom your people have always aligned. 

Your boy is allowing illegals to take over your territory. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Your boy is allowing illegals to take over your territory. 

No he's not. He's operating under Clownzo's system.

https://www.vox.com/22893065/biden-family-separations-title-42-border-court

https://time.com/6125562/joe-biden-remain-in-mexico-donald-trump/

Come at me with facts, home girl.

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Wow. The TDS is increasing by the post.

Your raging BDS blinds you from the truth. Very, very sad.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Every once In a when you don’t troll you show something. It’s always short lived though. Sad.  

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

The TDS is so bad in this one he has has to resort to copycat means.

Wow. Still growing worse. It's a shame.

• Thanks 1