Pimpadeaux

Ukraine - Doomsday

Just now, GutterBoy said:

According to rusty every Russian will be dead by Sunday, so they won't be alive to nuke us

:lol:

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

According to rusty every Russian will be dead by Sunday, so they won't be alive to nuke us

If they only had a minor in finance. 

The war has almost completely fallen of the Drudge page.  It is second from the bottom on the far right column.

summary:

1.  Russia has taken Mariupol.
2.  Russia working now on completing takeover of Donbas.
3. Russias next target is Odesa as they try to move to Transnistria

On 5/20/2022 at 12:24 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe it's because he knows Turkey will block their admission.

Yep, Erdogan is a real piece of sh1t and right in Putin’s corner. No wonder so many of the board righties love him 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yep, Erdogan is a real piece of sh1t and right in Putin’s corner. No wonder so many of the board righties love him 

Your boy Obama showed him much love. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your boy Obama showed him much love. 

He was wrong on that just as he was wrong on red line in the sand 

31 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Russians send the Terminator into the battlefield and look to capture New York.

I watch a lot of these. Quite informative.

51 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I watch a lot of these. Quite informative.

Go War Go!!!

Gooooooo WAR!!!!!

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

He was wrong on that just as he was wrong on red line in the sand 

Continue, please. 

Russian diplomat to United Nations resigns.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/boris-bondarev-ashamed-russian-diplomat-quits-chief-united-nations-role-over-putins-warmongering

He said Russia’s foreign ministry—which he has helped shape for two decades—is no longer a diplomatic mission. “It is all about warmongering, lies and hatred,” he wrote in his resignation letter. “It serves interests of few, the very few people thus contributing to further isolation and degradation of my country. Russia no longer has allies, and there is no one to blame but its reckless and ill-conceived policy.”

He said the war was conceived by people who are willing to sacrifice as many Russian and Ukrainian lives to achieve one thing: “to remain in power forever, live in pompous tasteless palaces, sail on yachts comparable in tonnage and cost to the entire Russian Navy, enjoying unlimited power and complete impunity.”

So, anyone have a list of what’s in the aid package to Ukraine? Seeing as you approve of it, you must know what’s in it.  Let’s hear it. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, anyone have a list of what’s in the aid package to Ukraine? Seeing as you approve of it, you must know what’s in it.  Let’s hear it. 

I outlined what was in the bill that Trump signed for this whole chinese flu crap and I fully stated that Trump was wrong to sign it.

Let's see if  the biden voters can outline this one? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It had overwhelming bi-partisan support. 

Here is a breakdown of what's in it:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/19/senate-40-billion-ukraine-aid-bill-00033719

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/19/senate-40-billion-ukraine-aid-bill-00033719

19/senate-40-billion-ukraine-aid-bill-00033719

There are still billions unaccounted for in that story. How come? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There are still billions unaccounted for in that story. How come? 

Put your gumshoe skills to work and find out for us.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Put your gumshoe skills to work and find out for us.

I’m against It. . You’re the one saying you’re for it, yet you don’t know what’s in it. You’re a sophisticated fella alright. 

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m against It. . You’re the one saying you’re for it, yet you don’t know what’s in it. You’re a sophisticated fella alright. 

So instead of looking it up yourself, you'd prefer that a message-board troll tell you what's in it. 😂

• Haha 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

So instead of looking it up yourself, you'd prefer that a message-board troll tell you what's in it. 😂

So you agree with all of it, yet don’t know what’s in it. Got it. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you agree with all of it, yet don’t know what’s in it. Got it. 

I do know what's in it. I looked it up. You should do the same.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I do know what's in it. I looked it up. You should do the same.

That was an incomplete list. Math doesn’t add up. It’s ok, it’s not like anyone thinks you’re a hack or anything. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was an incomplete list. Math doesn’t add up. It’s ok, it’s not like anyone thinks you’re a hack or anything. 

Oh look it’s HT talking out of his butt again and not backing up his claims 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don't know what I looked up. I'm fine with the aid, knowing what's in it. You're against it and don't know what's in it, hoping a forum troll informs you.  😂

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You don't know what I looked up. I'm fine with the aid, knowing what's in it. You're against it and don't know what's in it, hoping a forum troll informs you.  😂

😂.  🇺🇦 I read the story you provided. It’s incomplete. Do you have another one? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😂.  🇺🇦 I read the story you provided. It’s incomplete. Do you have another one? 

I read others as well. I am fully informed. 

If you're going to obess over every-penny accountability, you should stop wallowing in self-imposed helplessness, roll up the sleeves and click on a few links.

I understand $200 million is in coupons for pen1s removal and estrogen treatments :wub:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I understand $200 million is in coupons for pen1s removal and estrogen treatments :wub:

There is also $234,089,476.03 budgeted for OnlyFans accounts for those brave, hard-fighting Uker soldiers.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There is also $234,089,476.03 budgeted for OnlyFans accounts for those brave, hard-fighting Uker soldiers.

Hunter Biden is an OnlyFans provider?! :o 🤮

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Hard fighting?

They were forced to stay at gun point. Then they got slaughtered. They have no homes left for those that actually lived.

And here you are, cheering on the war and the US spending to keep the war going.

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hard fighting?

They were forced to stay at gun point. Then they got slaughtered. They have no homes left for those that actually lived.

And here you are, cheering on the war and the US spending to keep the war going.

Actually, embassies are re-opening, as is the Kharkiv subway system, which formerly served as bomb shelters. Russians are being pushed back, although of late there has been a slight momentum shift in their favor. Putin is on death's doorstep, and his removal if he lives on is a forgone conclusion. 

Freedom has stood up to evil and tyranny. 

But you'd prefer that this heinous unprovoked aggression go unchecked and succeed.

You're not only the worst poster in board history, you're also it's sorriest excuse of a human being. You must have had a horrific childhood.

• Thanks 1