JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

Just now, JustinCharge said:

Imagine this conversation with a liberal:

"Would Trump nuke the world?"
"Of course he would he is crazy!"
"Would Putin nuke the world?"
"Obviously not that's a stupid question!"

Do you think anyone here would say that?

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Is our only course of action right now to bow before Putin?  Or is there something else we can do?

My best guess is that Putin was willing to work with Trump.  Once Trump was no longer president, Putin switched to WW3.

I believe we are locked in to our fate now.  Russia will now follow through with this plan.  We are either getting Emperor Putin ruling over the Earth and your children will speak Russian, or Russia blows up the planet.  This is because Russia believes it can win so it doesn't need to compromise or change plans.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

My best guess is that Putin was willing to work with Trump.  Once Trump was no longer president, Putin switched to WW3.

I believe we are locked in to our fate now.  Russia will now follow through with this plan.  We are either getting Emperor Putin ruling over the Earth and your children will speak Russian, or Russia blows up the planet.  This is because Russia believes it can win so it doesn't need to compromise or change plans.

Should I retire now then?  No sense in working if it's all going to end in the next 6 months.  Might as well enjoy the rest of our time here.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Should I retire now then?  No sense in working if it's all going to end in the next 6 months.  Might as well enjoy the rest of our time here.

well there is still a chance it is a limited nuclear exchange, Putin only destroys 3-5 cities and the West surrenders.  I'd get the fock out of New York City tho.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

well there is still a chance it is a limited nuclear exchange, Putin only destroys 3-5 cities and the West surrenders.  I'd get the fock out of New York City tho.

What is your plan?

But yeah, Putin will play out the nuclear scenario.  We're gonna see what happens with nuclear war and who does what.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

We are either getting Emperor Putin ruling over the Earth and your children will speak Russian, or Russia blows up the planet. 

Which one of these options would you prefer?  I'm torn.

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is our only course of action right now to bow before Putin?  Or is there something else we can do?

I mean, what's driving this is that Putin doesn't want homosexuality, paedophilia, and mutiliation of children in Russia.  If the West were to ban LBGTQ+ activity, go hardline on people suspected of paedophilia, and stop transitioning kids, and ban abortion, maybe that would mollify him.  But that is impossible, and certainly impossible to achieve in 3-5 months.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

I mean, what's driving this is that Putin doesn't want homosexuality, paedophilia, and mutiliation of children in Russia.  If the West were to ban LBGTQ+ activity, go hardline on people suspected of paedophilia, and stop transitioning kids, and ban abortion, maybe that would mollify him.  But that is impossible, and certainly impossible to achieve in 3-5 months.

It's gonna be difficult to ban being gay when we got guys like digby walking around with his nice, styled up hair and designer sunglasses.

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't believe it because I don't think he's some super villain like in a movie that wants to end the world.  Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't agree with it.

youre still doing it.  "he's not going to blow up the world because he simply is not going to blow up the world.  but iran and north korea would blow up the world if they had nukes."  thats pure magical thinking.  

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

youre still doing it.  "he's not going to blow up the world because he simply is not going to blow up the world.  but iran and north korea would blow up the world if they had nukes."  thats pure magical thinking.  

Do people really think that Iran and North Korea are going to blow up the world?

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

29 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

:dunno:

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Do people really think that Iran and North Korea are going to blow up the world?

So when we had Trump and he made comments about Korea or whatever, I had friends that sincerely believed WW3 was going to happen overnight. Biden? Not a peep from them on WW3. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

So when we had Trump and he made comments about Korea or whatever, I had friends that sincerely believed WW3 was going to happen overnight. Biden? Not a peep from them on WW3. 

I remember people thinking that and I admit that even I was a little concerned he'd get us involved in something because of his ego.  He proved everyone wrong though.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guarantee that Putin has diddled some underage girls or even boys while he's been in power.

Why? I mean...not everyone is a focking pedo. Like ALL men in power abuse children? 

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I guarantee that Putin has diddled some underage girls or even boys while he's been in power.

Self hating pedos

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I remember people thinking that and I admit that even I was a little concerned he'd get us involved in something because of his ego.  He proved everyone wrong though.

And Biden won't get us into the same situation with his ego and inability to shut his focking mouth and quit babbling and saying things that aren't on his cue cards? I'd be more afraid of Biden just spouting off random stuff and starting a war than I would about Trump's ego. 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

Why? I mean...not everyone is a focking pedo. Like ALL men in power abuse children? 

I know they're not but I think the odds are much higher.  People who love to be in power have a tendency to do some pretty sick things.

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

And Biden won't get us into the same situation with his ego and inability to shut his focking mouth and quit babbling and saying things that aren't on his cue cards? I'd be more afraid of Biden just spouting off random stuff and starting a war than I would about Trump's ego. 

I don't think Biden will.  I can't imagine any world leaders take him seriously.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I know they're not but I think the odds are much higher.  People who love to be in power have a tendency to do some pretty sick things.

Also it's an act of power, same as rape.  People who are power hungry tend to engage in power hungry activities.

On 7/26/2022 at 8:40 PM, JustinCharge said:

1.  Russia is cutting off critical gas to Europe, especially Germany.
2.  Russia will take ALL of Ukraine before winter.
3.  Germany will suffer very low morale when they lack gas as winter approaches.
4.  Russia will also be massing an invasion force to attack Europe as winter gets closer.

You can just see everything falling into place. Putin starves Germany of gas and gets ready to invade.

🤣

59 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Russia keeps getting pushed back in Ukraine after making tiny gains here and there. Roughly half of the invasion force has been killed or wounded. 

https://www.newsweek.com/russian-casualties-ukraine-surpass-75000-us-intelligence-1728598

Meanwhile, Russia has lost an ungodly amount of jets, tanks and other military equipment in a war it expected to win quickly. 

Its military as a whole has been crippled, its weaknesses exposed for all the world to see.

If you could turn off the whirligigs of fear and paranoia in your head for a moment, it would become painfully clear to you that Russia and its doddering and deluded old autocratic leader can't even defeat its supposedly weaker and vastly outnumbered neighbor, much less conquer the world.

The Ukers are slaughtering the Russians. A war with the United States wouldn't last long for them.

1 hour ago, TheNewGirl said:

Yeah when he called him rocket man Libs went crazy and said he is poking the bear and is going to get us into war.  

When we blew up that terrorist Libs said he was going to get us into war with his irresponsible actions.  

26 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Trump Is The First POTUS In 40 Years Not To Start a New War – Democrats Outraged

https://newspunch.com/trump-is-the-first-potus-in-40-years-not-to-start-a-new-war-democrats-outraged/

Baloney.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-modern-us-presidents-new-wa/fact-check-which-u-s-presidents-led-the-nation-into-new-wars-idUSKBN2A22SN

VERDICT

False. Just four of the 13 presidents in office between 1945 and 2020 -- Harry S. Truman, Lyndon B. Johnson, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush – officially brought the country into new full-scale wars (Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq). If we also consider other military interventions, Carter and Ford join Trump in not starting or escalating existing foreign conflicts with U.S. military involvement.

Some of you guys will fall for anything without actually fact-checking it.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Carter and Ford join Trump in not starting or escalating existing foreign conflicts with U.S. military involvement.

And Carter was 40 years ago, thanks for the verification.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

The Donald Trump Jr.  tweet says "modern history." 

And what "war" did Obama start?

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

:lol:

Rusty is so incredibly dumb.

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Liberal democrats love their fake fact check sites. :lol:

Reuters is one of the most fact-based, unbiased news sources in the land. Not sorry it doesn't embrace the right-wing propaganda you gargle and swallow with glee.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

:lol:

Rusty is so incredibly dumb.

Name the full-scale war that Obama led us into.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Name the full-scale war that Obama led us into.

Don't change the goal posts to "full-scale" war.

But from your own link that you obviously didn't read...

Under President Obama, the United States and U.S. allies conducted months-long air strikes in Libya (here) and military operations against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (here).

• Thanks 1

So what are we looking at. Russia, China and Iran vs the world?

North Corea as a wild card because they certainly can't be trusted, and don't like anyone???

Just now, craftsman said:

What's your obsession with the guy?

Define what it means to be obsessed with someone on this board.

41 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Don't change the goal posts to "full-scale" war.

But from your own link that you obviously didn't read...

Under President Obama, the United States and U.S. allies conducted months-long air strikes in Libya (here) and military operations against Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (here).

OK, so we're going with bombing strikes.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/12/27/us-military-strikes-fell-54-bidens-first-year-compared-trumps-last.html

US Military Strikes Fell 54% in Biden's First Year Compared to Trump's Last

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-afghanistan-airstrikes-increased-civilian-deaths-by-330-since-2016-2020-12

Trump pledged to stop 'endless wars' but his airstrikes in Afghanistan increased civilian deaths by 330% since 2016

Trump also ordered strikes in Syria, Yemen and Somalia, and he nearly called one on Iran but pulled back at the last minute.

Go get your steppy stool, which you will need to find out how my ass tastes. 

7 minutes ago, craftsman said:

What's your obsession with the guy?

I’m curious what the guy’s plan is to deal with the impending apocalypse.  I might need to take some pointers, otherwise I might only have a few months left on this earth.