JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

Baba Vanga predicted a nuclear disaster in 2023. 

13 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

In case you missed this one, Ukraine mocked the Hindu goddess Kali by turning her into a sex symbol which outraged India.  Russia quickly supported India.  No wonder India is siding with Russia.

Now you and Hindu goddess have something in common, that being the target of mockery.

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

i see you never studied world war 2.  Germany wanted to stay neutral with America.  Then Japan bombed Pearl Harbor.  That compelled them to declare war on the US.  That's how wars go.  Once you ally up, you are all in it.

OK, I'll go say goodbye to family and friends right now and go down into my tinfoil-covered basement to ride out the nuclear winter.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

OK, I'll go say goodbye to family and friends right now and go down into my tinfoil-covered basement to ride out the nuclear winter.

lol, Russia has no other true "allies" other than Iraq and maybe some other chithole country.  Hell even if India would support them WGAF.  Indian people chit in holes in the ground like people did 500 years ago. 

SAD

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

lol, Russia has no other true "allies" other than Iraq and maybe some other chithole country.  Hell even if India would support them WGAF.  Indian people chit in holes in the ground like people did 500 years ago. 

SAD

JustinCharge chits in a bucket in his mom's basement. His mom comes down and gets it, but only after she uses the secret knock to make sure it's not some Russian operative trying to get to him and take away all his files on the upcoming civil war and nuclar apocalypse.

the amazing thing is that Ukriane mocking Kali and enraging India is so indefensible, its so awful, that the only thing the vile, biased, American MSM can do is ignore the story and not report it.  If you ever want one example where the US MSM cannot be trusted, there it is.

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

the amazing thing is that Ukriane mocking Kali and enraging India is so indefensible, its so awful, that the only thing the vile, biased, American MSM can do is ignore the story and not report it.  If you ever want one example where the US MSM cannot be trusted, there it is.

They ignore a lot of things. 

Business Insider is running another nuclear war preparedness article.  they keep saying "its unlikely buuuuuuut...."  LOL. read between the lines.  they think its gonna happen.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nuclear-bomb-dropped-city-heres-113155554.html

• Nuclear war remains unlikely but Russia's recent threats have raised attention to nuclear safety.

• You can learn a few safety measures to increase your chance of survival in case of an impact.

• Here are 13 tips on what to do and what not to do in case a nuclear weapon is detonated nearby.

Russia will nuke America before losing Crimea.  That is an absolute red line.  Better hope and pray the Ukrainian counteroffensive fails.

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Russia will nuke America before losing Crimea.  That is an absolute red line.  Better hope and pray the Ukrainian counteroffensive fails.

Is this a guarantee?

🤣

21 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Is this a guarantee?

🤣

i swear talking to you is like talking to a girl with an attitude.  nothing but gossip and attention seeking.  youre free to not post in this thread again but like a girl you keep coming back for more attention.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

i swear talking to you is like talking to a girl with an attitude.  nothing but gossip and attention seeking.  youre free to not post in this thread again but like a girl you keep coming back for more attention.

Like you'd know anything about talking to a girl, with or without an attitude, except when your mom pops her head in the basement door and announces that your chicken nuggets with mac and cheese are ready and that it's safe to come up because she hasn't seen any nuclear explosions in the past few minutes.

Mom: "Justy! Oh Justy! Mommy has your chicken nuggets and mac and cheese ready! You're favorite! Mommy wants THE BEST for her litle Justy! Smooches!"

Justy: "Is it to safe to come up? 😨"

Mom: "You don't see me turned into ash, have you? Come on up, and I'll put on your favorite conspiracy-theory podcasts! Mommy loves her little Justy!"

🤣

23 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The children of wealthy oligarchs in Russia ( also from all over the world) are here in the US. 

Some for college, some for business, some because it's perceived as "safer" from potential kidnapping, etc, etc

Putin cannot operate without the wealthy oligarch class. He can persecute some of them, but not all of them. Nuking America, or trying to, would ensure he is assassinated by the Russian "elite" classes there. 

When all those kids leave and are being pulled out of the US in droves, then that's when it's time to truly worry. That being said, MI5 and the Mossad are known to have real time revolving tracking on the children of the political elite all over the world. The concept of pure all out nuclear war as a "surprise attack" is not very likely. Not impossible, but not likely. 

Suitcase nukes, chemical weapons and other standard forms of asymmetrical warfare are more likely. It offers some political deniability. 

In order for Putin to have full tactical command of all of Russia's nuclear weapons, without any limits, he would need to eliminate the entire intelligence apparatus in country. That's easier said than done. 

It's long been rumored that the Mossad has a protocol that any major nuclear strike that will dovetail into dragging them into the stone age, will activate their open engagement to assassinate the children of all the powerful elite who are perceived to have triggered the conflict. Now considering that, Putin using chemical weapons packages in Ukraine is more likely. 

The answer is maybe. I don't think it's fair how you are being denounced, mocked and attacked here, mostly by the radical leftists, but operationally nuclear war is going to be, to be honest, no offense, more complex than what you are laying out here. 

In the end, the major point  you have right, and should not be denied, is the "momentum" here is not good, it's very bad. It's a collision course to a protracted non nuclear WW3. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

The children of wealthy oligarchs in Russia ( also from all over the world) are here in the US. 

Some for college, some for business, some because it's perceived as "safer" from potential kidnapping, etc, etc

Putin cannot operate without the wealthy oligarch class. He can persecute some of them, but not all of them. Nuking America, or trying to, would ensure he is assassinated by the Russian "elite" classes there. 

When all those kids leave and are being pulled out of the US in droves, then that's when it's time to truly worry. That being said, MI5 and the Mossad are known to have real time revolving tracking on the children of the political elite all over the world. The concept of pure all out nuclear war as a "surprise attack" is not very likely. Not impossible, but not likely. 

Suitcase nukes, chemical weapons and other standard forms of asymmetrical warfare are more likely. It offers some political deniability. 

In order for Putin to have full tactical command of all of Russia's nuclear weapons, without any limits, he would need to eliminate the entire intelligence apparatus in country. That's easier said than done. 

It's long been rumored that the Mossad has a protocol that any major nuclear strike that will dovetail into dragging them into the stone age, will activate their open engagement to assassinate the children of all the powerful elite who are perceived to have triggered the conflict. Now considering that, Putin using chemical weapons packages in Ukraine is more likely. 

The answer is maybe. I don't think it's fair how you are being denounced, mocked and attacked here, mostly by the radical leftists, but operationally nuclear war is going to be, to be honest, no offense, more complex than what you are laying out here. 

In the end, the major point  you have right, and should not be denied, is the "momentum" here is not good, it's very bad. It's a collision course to a protracted non nuclear WW3. 

Well, I actually read that one all that way through. It's well-written, thoughtful and clearly based in research and knowledge of this subject area. I could grammar Nazi a couple of things here but will leave it and look forward to more posts such as this. On this subject, you and Gobbledog are my favorites now. 

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

Thank you for the explanation and information.

Belarus receives Russian nukes.   White House press secretary calls it "irresponsible and provocative".

On 6/13/2023 at 7:27 PM, Blue Horseshoe said:

Its obviously not that organized.  Poland was struck was a stray missile and NATO was ready to do Article 5 and start WW3 there.  That should tell you they are not nearly as in control as you think. We also nearly had WW3 a few decades ago and it came down to a Soviet submarine commander who was cut off from information deciding to not push the button.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/oct/27/vasili-arkhipov-soviet-submarine-captain-who-averted-nuclear-war-awarded-future-of-life-prize

as i have said many times in this thread, everything is on tilt to the point where one misunderstanding or error will end it.   I know its hard to get that when trolls like rusty spam the thread.  But you arent really disagreeing with me.

No one was ready to start ww3 over the errant missile landing in Poland.  The immediate response was that it was probably a mistake.

Biden turns prepper saying Putin using nukes is a real threat.  the forum liberals will ignore he said this YET AGAIN and continue trolling me.

https://news.yahoo.com/threat-putin-using-nuclear-weapons-062157501.html

Threat of Putin using nuclear weapons is real – Biden

Ukrainska Pravda  Mon, June 19, 2023 at 11:21 PM PDT·1 min read

US President Joe Biden has said that the threat of Russian President Vladimir Putin using tactical nuclear weapons is "real".

Source: Reuters, referring to Biden in a conversation with a group of donors in California, reported by European Pravda

Details: The US president has stressed that he is concerned about Putin's possible use of nuclear weapons.

Quote: "When I was out here about two years ago saying I worried about the Colorado River drying up, everybody looked at me like I was crazy. They looked at me like when I said I worry about Putin using tactical nuclear weapons. It's real."

On 6/16/2023 at 12:04 AM, nobody said:

No one was ready to start ww3 over the errant missile landing in Poland.  The immediate response was that it was probably a mistake.

wrong.  the first reaction was Poland invoked article 4, an emergency meeting to discuss if article 5 should be invoked.   Zelensky called the incident "a significant escalation" of the war.  only later did they decide it was a mistake.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3737146-poland-calls-nato-meeting-after-russian-made-missile-kills-two/

Poland has called a meeting under NATO’s Article 4, which allows members of the alliance to summon all members for a meeting when their security is at risk, after Russian missiles reportedly crossed into the country and killed two people miles from the Ukraine border. 

Reuters reported that NATO ambassadors will meet on Wednesday over the incident, which Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called a “really significant escalation” of Russia’s war.

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

There will NEVER be a nuclear war. Wars are fought over money. There's no money in global annihilation. 

that might be closer to being true in the old days before nukes, but certainly not now.  in the modern world, a relatively small group of leaders can decide to blow up the planet for various reasons.  at this point in time, the pro-nuclear war group in the Russia power structure are winning out.  Most of the leadership wants to nuke the United States.  Putin is the moderate, one of the last few unwilling to do it.  there is a very real chance Putin will be ousted in a coup and someone will take over and immediately push the button.

58 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

that might be closer to being true in the old days before nukes, but certainly not now.  in the modern world, a relatively small group of leaders can decide to blow up the planet for various reasons.  at this point in time, the pro-nuclear war group in the Russia power structure are winning out.  Most of the leadership wants to nuke the United States.  Putin is the moderate, one of the last few unwilling to do it.  there is a very real chance Putin will be ousted in a coup and someone will take over and immediately push the button.

I notice you making claims like this but you never offer any insight as to where you obtain the information used to formulate your opinions. Care to share? You're dropping some bombshells in here but you aren't supporting any of it.

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

I notice you making claims like this but you never offer any insight as to where you obtain the information used to formulate your opinions. Care to share? You're dropping some bombshells in here but you aren't supporting any of it.

Justy has ... SOURCES! Shhhhhh ... He won a few Trivial Pursuit games back in junior high, you know, before the madness set in. 

🤣

wrong.  the first reaction was Poland invoked article 4, an emergency meeting to discuss if article 5 should be invoked.   Zelensky called the incident "a significant escalation" of the war.  only later did they decide it was a mistake.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3737146-poland-calls-nato-meeting-after-russian-made-missile-kills-two/

Poland has called a meeting under NATO’s Article 4, which allows members of the alliance to summon all members for a meeting when their security is at risk, after Russian missiles reportedly crossed into the country and killed two people miles from the Ukraine border. 

Reuters reported that NATO ambassadors will meet on Wednesday over the incident, which Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky called a “really significant escalation” of Russia’s war.

Wrong.  Article 4 is let's talk about it

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

His source is that he resells prepper gear he buys wholesale

52 minutes ago, nobody said:

His source is that he resells prepper gear he buys wholesale

From his mom's basement while she yells down to tell him that his chicken nuggets and mac and cheese are ready.

The looming "threat" of current nuclear war is based on NATO's support of Ukraine in a proxy war. 

Zealots might exist at the top of the food chain, however the guy holding the lever is likely a regular person and a rank and file soldier. Ideologues rarely end up in these critical roles. Usually it's someone battle tested. Anyone who has been in the grind is actually more anti-war than a pure warhawk. Liz Cheney is a warhawk because she's never had to wade through guts and carnage face to face. It's just numbers on a spread sheet to her. Dan Crenshaw spent a decade in the mud and sand. He's an entirely different perspective. He's thinking about his men under his command, or were under his command and their families. 

The most effective way for Ukraine and NATO to neutralize Russia's massive personnel advantage is both simple and complex at the same time. Attack the rail lines and major rail yards in Russia. Wars can only be fought if you have enough equipment, food, fuel, ammo and medicine cross into the battle zone. Choke that out and it's impossible to logistically support a war. 

Ukraine is going to struggle with any counter offensive. You need combined arms coordination to effectively attack and hold previously held territory. It's not enough to "take it", you need to be able to hold it. You cannot do that without effective air power. In order to have effective air power, your infrastructure around that has to be mostly static. You can't just move around an airfield. You can't just move around fueling depots near those airfields. This is why much of America's air power comes from it's carriers. And this is why there is an extensive layer of complex defenses to protect those carriers. 

Russia's practical strategy against NATO is air defense. They recognized early on they could not compete against NATO air power, head to head. So they invested in anti-aircraft systems. It's easier to shoot down enemy planes from the ground than to try to get into an arms race of expensive fighter systems. This makes it even harder for what little air power that Ukraine has to be effective. 

If you can't have effective combined arms coordination, then you are left with choking out the logistical pathway of your enemy. If your enemy can't reload, can't eat and can't get spare parts plus fuel, they are dead. 

Major infrastructure and critical government services. Major rail yards, major trucking hubs, food distribution centers, major financial districts, ports, major energy assets, water treatment plants, major manufacturing sectors that support military assets, etc, etc. If you use explosives, they can repair that. So you don't. You use sniper teams in country, and use them to to pick off selected HVTs. You don't want them neutralized at work. You want them hit while walking their dog. While eating. While sleeping. While at the grocery store. You break Russia's logistical chain. Many critical functions are run by those with long tenured experience in their fields. What's the second and third strings look like? The 6th guy in line at a major railyard is not going to be as effective. Especially if the five guys in charge ahead of him were all hit by snipers. 

Most NATO Tier 1 operators served in some fashion in Afghanistan and Iraq. They were well versed in counter tactics for fundamental asymmetrical warfare. When you defend it, you learn how to deploy it. That means Ukrainians can get high level practical training on how to operate inside Russia to effect maximum damage.  When you change the resource management dynamic ( instead of a 80 thousand dollar missile to kill a single tank, how about 15 bucks in rifle rounds used to sow terror across an entire rail yard and grind it's productive capability to a halt?) 

Every rail car full of equipment, weapons, food, fuel, men and ammo that doesn't make it into Ukraine functionally saves lives. 

War is fundamentally a logistical problem at it's core. It's an open resource management question before you count the actual carnage. 

Putin is the "sin eater" No matter what the truth is, NATO and Ukraine need to incentivize the assassination of Putin and allow the "narrative" to throw all blame onto him. Even though that's not true. It allows the survivors to save face and consolidate their power behind someone who will play ball.  ( i.e. finally end a bloody pointless war over the natural resources of the Black Sea region) 

Zelensky will hesitate to do that because it would risk having popular sentiment in Russia turned against Ukraine. Here's the thing, Russia has been taking Ukrainian children and shipping them across the border. They are taking the kids and using them as hostages. As soon as they take your kids and destroy your entire infrastructure base, you have nothing to lose anymore. You can't count on NATO support forever. 

Don't blow up railroad tracks ( well yes do that too) as much as kill the people who run them and the critical people needed to keep them operating. If they are doing their part to ship guns and ammo to Ukraine, they are no longer "civilians" 

You want to stop the risk of nuclear war? This is the way. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

The looming "threat" of current nuclear war is based on NATO's support of Ukraine in a proxy war. 

Zealots might exist at the top of the food chain, however the guy holding the lever is likely a regular person and a rank and file soldier. Ideologues rarely end up in these critical roles. Usually it's someone battle tested. Anyone who has been in the grind is actually more anti-war than a pure warhawk. Liz Cheney is a warhawk because she's never had to wade through guts and carnage face to face. It's just numbers on a spread sheet to her. Dan Crenshaw spent a decade in the mud and sand. He's an entirely different perspective. He's thinking about his men under his command, or were under his command and their families. 

The most effective way for Ukraine and NATO to neutralize Russia's massive personnel advantage is both simple and complex at the same time. Attack the rail lines and major rail yards in Russia. Wars can only be fought if you have enough equipment, food, fuel, ammo and medicine cross into the battle zone. Choke that out and it's impossible to logistically support a war. 

Ukraine is going to struggle with any counter offensive. You need combined arms coordination to effectively attack and hold previously held territory. It's not enough to "take it", you need to be able to hold it. You cannot do that without effective air power. In order to have effective air power, your infrastructure around that has to be mostly static. You can't just move around an airfield. You can't just move around fueling depots near those airfields. This is why much of America's air power comes from it's carriers. And this is why there is an extensive layer of complex defenses to protect those carriers. 

Russia's practical strategy against NATO is air defense. They recognized early on they could not compete against NATO air power, head to head. So they invested in anti-aircraft systems. It's easier to shoot down enemy planes from the ground than to try to get into an arms race of expensive fighter systems. This makes it even harder for what little air power that Ukraine has to be effective. 

If you can't have effective combined arms coordination, then you are left with choking out the logistical pathway of your enemy. If your enemy can't reload, can't eat and can't get spare parts plus fuel, they are dead. 

Major infrastructure and critical government services. Major rail yards, major trucking hubs, food distribution centers, major financial districts, ports, major energy assets, water treatment plants, major manufacturing sectors that support military assets, etc, etc. If you use explosives, they can repair that. So you don't. You use sniper teams in country, and use them to to pick off selected HVTs. You don't want them neutralized at work. You want them hit while walking their dog. While eating. While sleeping. While at the grocery store. You break Russia's logistical chain. Many critical functions are run by those with long tenured experience in their fields. What's the second and third strings look like? The 6th guy in line at a major railyard is not going to be as effective. Especially if the five guys in charge ahead of him were all hit by snipers. 

Most NATO Tier 1 operators served in some fashion in Afghanistan and Iraq. They were well versed in counter tactics for fundamental asymmetrical warfare. When you defend it, you learn how to deploy it. That means Ukrainians can get high level practical training on how to operate inside Russia to effect maximum damage.  When you change the resource management dynamic ( instead of a 80 thousand dollar missile to kill a single tank, how about 15 bucks in rifle rounds used to sow terror across an entire rail yard and grind it's productive capability to a halt?) 

Every rail car full of equipment, weapons, food, fuel, men and ammo that doesn't make it into Ukraine functionally saves lives. 

War is fundamentally a logistical problem at it's core. It's an open resource management question before you count the actual carnage. 

Putin is the "sin eater" No matter what the truth is, NATO and Ukraine need to incentivize the assassination of Putin and allow the "narrative" to throw all blame onto him. Even though that's not true. It allows the survivors to save face and consolidate their power behind someone who will play ball.  ( i.e. finally end a bloody pointless war over the natural resources of the Black Sea region) 

Zelensky will hesitate to do that because it would risk having popular sentiment in Russia turned against Ukraine. Here's the thing, Russia has been taking Ukrainian children and shipping them across the border. They are taking the kids and using them as hostages. As soon as they take your kids and destroy your entire infrastructure base, you have nothing to lose anymore. You can't count on NATO support forever. 

Don't blow up railroad tracks ( well yes do that too) as much as kill the people who run them and the critical people needed to keep them operating. If they are doing their part to ship guns and ammo to Ukraine, they are no longer "civilians" 

You want to stop the risk of nuclear war? This is the way. 

This is a fantastic post. You obviously have writing experience, most likely newspaper-writing experience. Again, only a couple of things I would edit, but minor. Not much fat in your writing. This is rare today. 

14 hours ago, League Champion said:

There will NEVER be a nuclear war. Wars are fought over money. There's no money in global annihilation. 

Putin wants to save his culture and the children by killing everyone.  It's a brilliant plan.

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Putin wants to save his culture and the children by killing everyone.  It's a brilliant plan.

not quite.  its about saving their souls from being damned for all eternity.  if you accept homosexuality, you are damning your soul eternally.  nuclear war could mean physical death but thats vastly better than the alternative.  its not a victory per se, but at least their souls can go to heaven.

I hate to break it to you guys, but politicians aren't actually religious.  They just pretend to be so you'll vote for them.

Belarus continues stealth mobilization of its people, certainly to invade Ukraine but considering that Belarus is shifting its forces to the polish border, they are invading europe.

https://www.jpost.com/international/internationalrussia-ukraine-war/article-747057

Belarus, an ally of Russia in the war with Ukraine, said on Wednesday that its armed forces were beginning 10 days of annual "mobilization exercises."

The Belarus defense ministry said the exercises were aimed at assessing the degree of preparation of state institutions to mobilize reservists.

All Belarusian men must perform military service and remain in the reserves after completing it.

they were doing this back in October 2022 at the very least.

https://www.newsweek.com/belarus-passing-secret-mobilization-training-sessions-ukraine-reports-1752900

Belarus Passing Off Secret Mobilization as 'Training Sessions': Ukraine

BY ZOE STROZEWSKI ON 10/18/22 AT 2:42 PM EDT

Russia ally Belarus is secretly mobilizing its armed forces under the pretense of "training sessions," Ukraine said Tuesday, as Belarus reportedly prepares for potential war.

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I hate to break it to you guys, but politicians aren't actually religious.  They just pretend to be so you'll vote for them.

if that was the case, Russia never invades Ukraine to begin with.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

They didn't invade Ukraine over religion you focking retarded idiot.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Yeah Putin didn't rise to power just so he could send his soul to heaven.

9 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

not quite.  its about saving their souls from being damned for all eternity.  if you accept homosexuality, you are damning your soul eternally.  nuclear war could mean physical death but thats vastly better than the alternative.  its not a victory per se, but at least their souls can go to heaven.

What a load of BS

18 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Lol

You want us to believe the guy who is former kgb, regularly assassinates his enemies, and carpet bombed multiple cities with no regard for civilian casualties is concerned about defending his morality for the afterlife.  Jesus Christ.

• Like 1