Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

We had a hell of a last day in Kauai…saved 3 people.

https://www.to-hawaii.com/kauai/beaches/queensbath.php 

So wife and i go to queens bath in Kauai. We are having a nice time. There’s people around but you don’t really notice. 

I attached a picture for reference. In this photo we would be left of that little black ridge on the opposite side. To the right of that overhanging ridge was two Asian women and a little boy about kindergarten age let’s say. 
during our time there the waves would come in and splash a little bit over the rocks but nothing major, but they got slightly more and more coming over those rocks to the right of that ledge three Asian people were.

so finally a wave comes and sweeps the boy and mom off into the water. They can’t swim. Probably 12 to 15 feet deep at the time. Mom starts yelling help so I swim over. The boy has not come up once…i swim past her and grabbed him to get him up. 
Ive got him in my right arm above water I’m pushing her towards the rocks with my left as is my wife. Little struggle but we get them safe.

so let’s just for a second ignore how dumb it is to be near water if you can’t swim. It gets worse. We get those two up on the rocks and the third one has not moved in inch. And so about 30 seconds after we feel like everybody is safe and we swim off there goes the third one. Phone, her hat, everything in the water and she’s flailing. So again I have to go over and grab this lady swim backwards a little bit and get her onto the rocks. Now we’re telling them they need to go.

Now across those rocks you have to basically come back across which they were too scared to do so I literally had to put the kid on my back and carry him across the rocks. Hold the womens hands.

But no doubt all three of them would’ve died. The boy probably only had about another 5 to 10 seconds and hes probably gone. Gave the boy a hug, told him how brave he was. Hell of a day. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Wow, that's amazing!  :cheers:

Also, can size of Asian women?  

Terrible. Non existent. I should at least get to bang my next asian massage therapist right? 

1 minute ago, cyclone24 said:

Terrible. Non existent. I should at least get to bang my next asian massage therapist right? 

I would think so.  My follow up was going to ask if you got a 4-some out of it (wife, not kindergarten kid for the sickos in the audience).

Awesome. I bet you wouldn’t let a guy slap you.  Seriously, nice job man. Impressed. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Awesome. I bet you wouldn’t let a guy slap you.  Seriously, nice job man. Impressed. 

Craziest part was people there thanked us more than that family did…wife and i were like “Im not sure they learned anything from this”. 
They’ll probably die in the ocean today lol.

• Haha 1

Thank God y’all were there bro. Glad things worked out but yea. They shouldn’t be there if they can’t swim 

14 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'm glad you were able to save some lives.

Very disappointed to hear about the can size, though. 

Thats the scariest part isnt it. Hah. 

I was thinking ahead that I was going to have to punch this lady if she starts clinging…luckily she relaxed.

• Haha 1

Did you cop a feel?

2 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Thats the scariest part isnt it. Hah. 

I was thinking ahead that I was going to have to punch this lady if she starts clinging…luckily she relaxed.

I’m still baffled that the one dumbass woman sat her fat ass right there still after her friend and kid got swept out. Especially since she can’t swim either :doh: 

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

Those are the kind you throw back

• Haha 1

Excellent job cyclone. A+. He went for it when other people like @vomit would have dialed 911 instead of going in.

But I realize some people can't swim, and I am wondering if anyone here can't swim.  I'm curious of why they can't. 

• Thanks 1

JFC, I saved the same focking family the week prior when I was there!!!! I knew they wouldn’t learn their lesson.

In all seriousness, well done man. In a society where it seems like most people would simply sit back and record it on their phone, it’s nice to know there are still MEN out there willing to step up and do what they should do. Great job!

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Awesome! When you make it to Heaven can you put in a good word for us on this Obscure forum God doesn't know of ?

Oh I'm sure God knows all about this forearm. We're all doomed. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DonS said:

Oh I'm sure God knows all about this forearm. We're all doomed. 

I bet God has a big forearm! He is God and sure he knows how to work forearms! Probaly arm wrestles Moses once a week

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So hero, what about the hat and the phone?

The hat was saved. We got the phone out of the water but no idea if it worked after.