Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

You mean a public official says something on Twitter and a bunch of people from the opposite side of the aisle will call it out immediately?

Well i am shocked. 

37 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You mean a public official says something on Twitter and a bunch of people from the opposite side of the aisle will call it out immediately?

Well i am shocked. 

The problem with THIS particular statement by Biden the Liar is that the GOP has made it very clear they are not going after Medicare or SS, while Biden is literally going after Medicare Advantage. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

The problem with THIS particular statement by Biden the Liar is that the GOP has made it very clear they are not going after Medicare or SS, while Biden is literally going after Medicare Advantage. 

A politician lies?

Well I never.....

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

A politician lies?

Well I never.....

A teacher is a scum bag lying liberal?

Oh my, what a shocker...

• Thanks 1

Hero of the left, Yoel Roth, formerly of Twitter, getting crushed today for promoting pedophilia. 

Yoel Roth should donate all his money to a charity for the victims of pedophiles and then go to a quiet place and do the honorable thing. 

Thank you Congress for getting to the bottom of a question I’ve been asking since the first episode of the Twitter files. What takedown request(s) did the Trump White House make to Twitter? We have one:

Trump White House asked Twitter to remove a tweet from actress Chrissy Teigen, who had called the president a “p---y a — b---h.” The barb came in response to a Tweet from Trump, calling Teigan “filthy mouthed” and criticizing her husband, musician John Legend.

Is anybody surprised Trump used official government employees to request a takedown of a tweet that hurt his feelings? Musk had this info but didn’t give it to the “journalists” that he paid to make the Shitter files.

I said on day 1 that Musk only released stuff that he wanted to release, to make false arguments. There’s the proof. Musk played the right-wingers like a fiddle.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Which geek is this?

I don’t see any racism in there. Why did he throw  that in? 

On 2/10/2023 at 10:42 AM, RogerDodger said:

That is nice to see.   I hope they continue this.  We need the other companies out there to see what happens when you decide to be political, take a side, and suppress voices.  I did get a chuckle that Twitter even censors the CDC data because it did not conform to their views...hilarious

So this is rather entertaining.  The Democrats are not denying that government was influencing Twitter to the benefit of Democrats....instead they are calling the reporters fake news....I mean, this is pretty great stuff...  🤣

Lol.  Notable because they’re going to start removing “legacy” checkmarks starting April 1st.  I think Twitter blue is a decent idea, but that they should have left some version of the old verification for notable people.

It's pretty unreal what Twitter did at the guidance of the government. I'm blown away that more people aren't outraged. It's sad what we've become.

Folks who sacrificed for this country have to be rolling in their graves.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's pretty unreal what Twitter did at the guidance of the government. I'm blown away that more people aren't outraged. It's sad what we've become.

Folks who sacrificed for this country have to be rolling in their graves.

I'm blown away people would be surprised enough to be outraged.  Not sure we've ever been as susceptible to propaganda and bs as we are with our addiction and dependence to our phones and social media.  

12 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'm blown away people would be surprised enough to be outraged.  Not sure we've ever been as susceptible to propaganda and bs as we are with our addiction and dependence to our phones and social media.  

So, you're admitting to being ok with it. I'm thankful that I'm not.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Nice twist.  No, I'm not ok with it.  It's a reason I don't use it.  Very predictable outcome. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Like many on the left, he has to downplay the truly focked up, un-American things that went on. And go on. Like I have said, they aren’t Americans anymore. They just live here. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like many on the left, he has to downplay the truly focked up, un-American things that went on. And go on. Like I have said, they aren’t Americans anymore. They just live here. 

Yup. Sad.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup. Sad.

It is. They have no gratitude whatsoever for this country. Only when they get their way, like Michelle Obama said. She spoke for all of them. When they don’t get their way they stomp their feet, suck their thumb,lie, flout the constitution,  start some fires and scream how they are living in a racist, homophobic hell hole. Meanwhile in most of the rest of the world…..

1 hour ago, Reality said:

I noticed that they like to distract by saying everyone already knew it. 

If I was a defense lawyer I would try that. 

Everyone already knows OJ killed Nicole Brown Simpson, why all the outrage, fine jury?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Elon says Twitter is worth $20 billion now, about a year after he paid $44 billion. I’d say his estimate that it already lost half its value is still too high. For a point of comparison, Snapchat, with 375 million users (vs Twitter’s 235 million) is only worth $18 billion.

I guess our government doesn't enjoy being exposed. Sending out the goons. Glad Biden added to the IRS work force so they have extra man power to intimidate citizens. Good stuff.

More censorship from the “free speech absolutist” chief twit. He is down-ranking posts about Ukraine.

Twitter user Aakash Gupta (@aakashg0) got together with a group of others to sift through the code for the algorithm and discovered the secrets to boosting your follower numbers on the site – as well as the fact that like topics judged to be “misinformation,” the topic of Ukraine is highly down-ranked.

https://news.yahoo.com/analysis-twitter-algorithm-code-reveals-072800540.html

Now Musk is using Twitter to push dogecoin? He changed the logo of the site from the bird to the dogecoin mascot. Desperation looks good on Elon though. At least I’m loving it.

11 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Now Musk is using Twitter to push dogecoin? He changed the logo of the site from the bird to the dogecoin mascot. Desperation looks good on Elon though. At least I’m loving it.

Oh No! 😆😆

15 hours ago, dogcows said:

Similar vibes

On 10/28/2022 at 7:37 AM, TimHauck said:

Get ready for some more Tesla ads!

Matt Taibbi went on TV to defend his "Twitter Files" work. I suspect he thought this would go better for him. Maybe he should have prepared, or better yet: he should have decided against being Musk’s paid shill.

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Matt Taibbi went on TV to defend his "Twitter Files" work. I suspect he thought this would go better for him. Maybe he should have prepared, or better yet: he should have decided against being Musk’s paid shill.

Misinformation but, typical for you.

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I think it did go pretty well for him TBH, I’d bet he gained a decent number of substack subscribers out of it

LOLOLOL

Elon would like to thank you for your work on the Twitter files. Sorry about the loss of your credibility. Here’s a kick in the nuts for your trouble. Bye!

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

LOLOLOL

Elon would like to thank you for your work on the Twitter files. Sorry about the loss of your credibility. Here’s a kick in the nuts for your trouble. Bye!

Between trannies and Elon Musk I'm not sure which one is the stronger obsession with you.  :lol:

Love how you lefty losers now hate Twitter when the rules are applied evenly.  GFY.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Between trannies and Elon Musk I'm not sure which one is the stronger obsession with you.  :lol:

Psst, you might want to double check who is starting like 80% of the tranny threads