Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

See again- any time I mention the word "reality" is going to pop up in that. You've made just as many direct or indirect posts to me.

You are deluding yourself at this point because you got called out for being made of glass.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

2 pages ago. I wasn't discussing anything with you. Wasn't involved in any conversation with you and..

But yeah- you never take unprovoked shots at me.

Hey dummy, say something stupid on a forum and get a response doesn't qualify as unprovoked.   A spade is a spade.

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Losing this Disney gone woke go broke debate sure has the liberal loonies up in arms irritated this morning.  :lol:

bro still thinks going woke made Disney broke. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

And again- reality is a common word in the English language so it will show more hits than the uncommon word Mooney. Not to mention it won't hook all the times you indirectly mention me in a conversation without using my screen name.

But- I'm sure the dopes you want to really appeal too will clap like the seals they are for this. Look they already are....

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

And again- reality is a common word in the English language so it will show more hits than the uncommon word Mooney. Not to mention it won't hook all the times you indirectly mention me in a conversation without using my screen name.

But- I'm sure the dopes you want to really appeal too will clap like the seals they are for this. 

Dude, look at the link, you can easily tell the instances where you are referring to me. It's a lot, a shocking amount. It's very weird how often you mention me, you have some real issues you need to work out. 

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Holy chit.  🤣🤣🤣

You idiots realize that when someone says the word "Reality", they're rarely referring to the poster named Reality, right?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

Dude, look at the link, you can easily tell the instances where you are referring to me. It's a lot, a shocking amount. It's very weird how often you mention me, you have some real issues you need to work out. 

See this is what you guys do. I never said I never take a shot at you. I said that you were a b!tch because you pretended like you never say anything to me unprovoked...when clearly you do. But you've taken that to extremes now of "I've got a stalker." "Here seals...clap for these links." 

It's playing martyr- because you are made of glass. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

See this is what you guys do. I never said I never take a shot at you. I said that you were a b!tch because you pretended like you never say anything to me unprovoked...when clearly you do. But you've taken that to extremes now of "I've got a stalker." "Here seals...clap for these links." 

This dude is moonwalking backwards, can't get out of here quick enough. Quite the shift in stance. 

You've got some real issues bud, like extreme internal problems. Who knows, maybe you are just a piece of shlt, I don't know you personally, obviously. You won't admit it here but, I bet this was quite the wake up call. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Reality said:

This dude is moonwalking backwards, can't get out of here quick enough. Quite the shift in stance. 

You've got some real issues bud, like extreme internal problems. Who knows, maybe you are just a piece of shlt, I don't know you personally, obviously. You won't admit it here but, I bet this was quite the wake up call. 

💥

21 minutes ago, Reality said:

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Pretty much every parent of young kids is familiar with Inside Out.  It's a great movie.

Never heard of it. 

37 minutes ago, Reality said:

A teacher that uses autism as a reason to cut on someone. Nice. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never heard of it. 

I wouldn't expect you too.  If you don't have young kids around that watch animated movies you wouldn't really have a reason to know it.  It's a great family movie though.

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Guys like Reality, HT, and Horsecrap prove themselves everyday here to just be useless jerkoff excuses for  human beings. 

I would actually bet that HT and reality are decent parents, they just like to act tough on the Internet. And reality for some reason thinks everyone is stalking him (meanwhile, he was the first person to reply to my Desantis thread even though he claims he has me on and ignore…)

Horsecrap just seems like a giant dbag in real life.  If his wife is actually hot (doubt it), I’m sure he will try to trade her in for a younger version when she gets older or gains weight.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is your fascination with me?

New to these boards?  Anybody who claims to be a centrist or vote both ways get even more scrutinity.   I think they keep tabs on what % you talk about from each side, because we all know it's only 100% left and 100% right on these boards.  Anybody else is just pretending.    Matters 0 for example that you agree with them about guns or that I agree with them about things like trans in sports and other things.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are a dope. Seriously- log off the Internet and go outside for a change. 

Either way- who says I don't do stuff in the summer? I know you are an autistic weirdo so you will latch onto this line of thinking for weeks on end now. 

I don't think he ever retired. He probably is someone who collects SSI and criticizes others to make himself feel like he is a productive member of society. 

King of worn out internet tropes strikes again.  Such a simpleton.  Be more original.  

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I wouldn't expect you too.  If you don't have young kids around that watch animated movies you wouldn't really have a reason to know it.  It's a great family movie though.

I have young kids.  Never heard of it. I did stock up on wiffleballs this summer though. Bought a basketball hoop and a fishing rod too. 

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

New to these boards?  Anybody who claims to be a centrist or vote both ways get even more scrutinity.   I think they keep tabs on what % you talk about from each side, because we all know it's only 100% left and 100% right on these boards.  Anybody else is just pretending.    Matters 0 for example that you agree with them about guns or that I agree with them about things like trans in sports and other things.  

The strange thing is that I don't think I've ever said I was a centrist.  I'm definitely not a liberal though.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have young kids.  Never heard of it. I did stock up on wiffleballs this summer though. Bought a basketball hoop and a fishing rod too. 

That's great.  It's perfectly normal for kids to play outside and watch movies though.  Having a good balance is great for kids.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's great.  It's perfectly normal for kids to play outside and watch movies though.  Having a good balance is great for kids.

Nah.  Play/ swim until it’s dark.  Then go to bed, exhausted. That’s summer.  Little to no TV

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah.  Play/ swim until it’s dark.  Then go to bed, exhausted. That’s summer.  

What about stormy days and winter?  It's not realistic to expect kids to spend 100% of their day outside or sleeping.  There's nothing wrong with some TV time.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It really is.   I just watched it again with my 8year old a couple weeks.   I think I like it more than she does, but she did respond to it a little more this time than a couple years ago when we tried.   Soul is another similar example from Pixar that does a good job of presenting complex things to kids.  We've had some good conversations after watching Pixar movies in particular.  

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The strange thing is that I don't think I've ever said I was a centrist.  I'm definitely not a liberal though.

You have a rep and have posted that you see things from both sides, see things down the middle - things like that.   I would say more accurately it's more immature than this though - basically if you've ever agreed with people they don't like (e.g. the two taking a lot of heat in here), you can't be one of them (the board tough guys), so you are probably a lib who is lying to themselves.  

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What about stormy days and winter?  It's not realistic to expect kids to spend 100% of their day outside or sleeping.  There's nothing wrong with some TV time.

It’s summertime. They have school and sports most of the time the rest of the year. We have movie night. No one asked to watch that movie. Sounds unenjoyable for a kid. But the adults like the message. My son likes Godzilla.  I like that he likes Godzilla, not emotions.  lol.  He got stung by a bee the other day. I saw a lot of emoting. 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's his MO

I HAVE A STALKER!!! AHH!!!

https://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/search/?&q=stalker&author=Reality&search_and_or=or&sortby=relevancy

32 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You have a rep and have posted that you see things from both sides, see things down the middle - things like that.   I would say more accurately it's more immature than this though - basically if you've ever agreed with people they don't like (e.g. the two taking a lot of heat in here), you can't be one of them (the board tough guys), so you are probably a lib who is lying to themselves.  

You two are basically the same version of shitlib.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

If Reality had Mooney on ignore months ago, how did he see all these posts? :lol:

This is the cherry on top of the idiot sundae for them.  Same with HT - how many time in the last 9months has he said he said I'm completely uninteresting, nobody should read my b.s. - all the usual crap, but then continually reads my posts, mentions me, whatever.   It's too funny, and just proves how little lives they have.   

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I would actually bet that HT and reality are decent parents, they just like to act tough on the Internet. And reality for some reason thinks everyone is stalking him (meanwhile, he was the first person to reply to my Desantis thread even though he claims he has me on and ignore…)

Horsecrap just seems like a giant dbag in real life.  If his wife is actually hot (doubt it), I’m sure he will try to trade her in for a younger version when she gets older or gains weight.

:lol:  You obviously married fatty.

She's in her 50s, 133lbs and still get's paid for modeling bikinis.  How old do you think we need to get before we're old and fat?

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

This is the cherry on top of the idiot sundae for them.  Same with HT - how many time in the last 9months has he said he said I'm completely uninteresting, nobody should read my b.s. - all the usual crap, but then continually reads my posts, mentions me, whatever.   It's too funny, and just proves how little lives they have.   

Yeah. You are such a big deal. 😆

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

:lol:  You obviously married fatty.

She's in her 50s, 133lbs and still get's paid for modeling bikinis.  How old do you think we need to get before we're old and fat?

Yes, HOTWIFE is a bikini model, we heard you.

Also creepy he knows the exact weight of his wife, 133.