Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Did you Google my schedule and everything?

Are you stalking me now?

Again- you said you could quit me....you clearly can't

Well, it’s during the day on a school day. What do you teach at vampire school? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, it’s during the day on a school day. What do you teach at vampire school? 

Please tell me my entire schedule!

You've probably Googled it by now. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Please tell me my entire schedule!

You've probably Googled it by now. 

Where on your schedule does it say post liberal drivel and emote all day on a message board? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where on your schedule does it say post liberal drivel and emote all day on a message board? 

Again- you know my schedule apparently so you would know.

What do you do for a living?

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The bolded is where you wander into absurdity. Where is mass transgenderism taking place, except in the minds of paranoid conservatives? 

You're going to pretend you don't know? Maybe Bill can explain it to you.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- you know my schedule apparently so you would know.

What do you do for a living?

Did for a living. But I wasn’t able to post on message boards all day. Too busy doing my job. Get back to work, softy. 

Did for a living. But I wasn’t able to post on message boards all day. Too busy doing my job. Get back to work, softy. 

What do you do now?

Is your whole day just finding things to be outraged about so you can post on a fantasy football message board and stalk people?

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You're going to pretend you don't know? Maybe Bill can explain it to you.

The numbers of gay people haven’t changed. The numbers of gay people willing to admit to the world (and to themselves) that they’re gay has changed, and that’s a great thing. 

The number of transgenders remains incredibly small and will always be incredibly small. It could increase by 100x what it is now (and I hope it does because that will mean societal acceptance and far less teen suicides, which we pro-woke people are working to achieve) and it will still be incredibly small. There is no mass transgenderism and never will be. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What do you do now?

Is your whole day just finding things to be outraged about so you can post on a fantasy football message board and stalk people?

I work at my leisure. Looks like you do as well 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

So no specifics you have?

What’s the mystery? Pension/ work part time. Kinda like you. Except I got there already. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the mystery? Pension/ work part time. Kinda like you. Except I got there already. 

White Castle lets you work part time? Good for you.

Leaves you tons of time to be on Twitter 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I work at my leisure. 

“Hardcore! Turn the computer off and come on out of the basement already! I’ve got breakfast!”

”Sure mom, just give me a few more minutes.” 

“And take a shower today, why don’t you? How long has it been? You smell awful.” 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

“Hardcore! Turn the computer off and come on out of the basement already! I’ve got breakfast!”

”Sure mom, just give me a few more minutes.” 

“And take a shower today, why don’t you? How long has it been? You smell awful.” 

What’s your excuse ? I’m sure your daddy envisioned your day to day on message boards, telling us about how you might have a tranny fetish when he handed you your business. Of all people. Too funny 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s Saul. And he’s dead. 

I apologize to his memory for misspelling his name.  Still, I am surprised the Quarterly does not live on after him, a legacy of sorts.😉

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s your excuse ? I’m sure your daddy envisioned your day to day on message boards, telling us about how you might have a tranny fetish when he handed you your business. Of all people. Too funny 

Oh I don’t have an excuse. I’m addicted to political discussion. Not ashamed of it. 

59 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

"Boycott Disney" is trending on twitter.  The Maga mob is out. :lol:

Not enough eye rolls

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s Saul. And he’s dead. 

I apologize to his memory for misspelling his name.  Still, I am surprised the quarterly does not live on after him, a legacy of sorts.😉

A lot of Disney employees just got canceled. 7k of them. 

On 2/7/2023 at 10:47 AM, Jeff Probst said:

"Boycott Disney" is trending on twitter.  The Maga mob is out. :lol:

On 2/7/2023 at 11:46 AM, BuckSwope said:

Not enough eye rolls

Maybe it had to do with the following.  Disney being China's biotch.

Disney removes 'Simpsons' episode with Chinese 'forced labor camps' reference from Hong Kong streaming service

A recent episode of Fox's hit animated series The Simpsons, featuring a reference to "forced labor camps" in China has been removed from the Disney+ streaming service in Hong Kong. Yahoo Entertainment has confirmed reports that the episode "One Angry Lisa" is not available in the territory, which is officially designated as a special administrative region of China. The Walt Disney Company, which owns The Simpsons, declined further comment.

Reports that "One Angry Lisa" is not available to stream in Hong Kong originated in the Financial Times. The episode premiered in the U.S. on Oct. 2, 2022 on the show's longtime home on the Fox network, and is currently available to stream domestically on Hulu. As Hulu is not available in international locations like Hong Kong, Disney+ carries both new and classic episodes of the show abroad.

"One Angry Lisa" features a storyline where Homer purchases Marge a Peloton-like exercise bike, and she becomes enamored of one particular trainer named Jesse (voiced by longtime Simpsons cast member Hank Azaria). Invited to join Jesse on a private ride, he selects China as their virtual location. "Behold the wonders of China," Jesse says. "Bitcoin mines, forced labor camps where children make smartphones and romance." A jealous Homer interrupts the ride and gets into a fight with Jesse, with the Great Wall of China on the screen behind them.

According to the Financial Times and Business Insider, it's unknown when "One Angry Lisa" may have been removed from Disney+ in Hong Kong. A national security law implemented in 2020 gives China broad authority over Hong Kong citizens and companies doing business in the region.

The Simpsons has seen episodes pulled from Hong Kong's Disney+ streaming service in the past. In 2021, it was reported that the 2005 episode "Goo Goo Gai Pan" — which featured the Simpsons visiting Tiananmen Square in Beijing, the site of famous student-led protests in 1989 — was no longer available in the region. Meanwhile, major Hollywood movies like Fight Club and Minions: The Rise of Gru have famously been altered by Chinese censors for versions shown to mainland audiences.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/the-simpsons-disney-plus-hong-kong-china-forced-labor-camps-censorship-181214773.html

11 minutes ago, Jeff Probst said:

The boycott Disney was about the cartoon that hurt Magatard feelings

Gotcha, thanks.  I hadn't read the previous page.

That video had a bit of an agenda, eh?  I particularly like the token white girl with glasses who never said a word, just nodded and flipped some signs but otherwise stood there quiet like the subservient girl they modeled for the white kids.  Also how they had earned reparations and continue to earn them.  :thumbsup: 

They announced a Zootopia 2. The original was about inclusivity and looking past people's differences to what is inside of them.

Sounds kinda woke. I'm sure the culture warriors and their basement buddies like HT are getting ready to put down their Totino's and Twinkies to take to the keyboards to fight. 

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

They announced a Zootopia 2. The original was about inclusivity and looking past people's differences to what is inside of them.

Sounds kinda woke. I'm sure the culture warriors and their basement buddies like HT are getting ready to put down their Totino's and Twinkies to take to the keyboards to fight. 

Poor Mooney.  He thinks about me often. It’s amusing, yet sad.  

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor Mooney.  He thinks about me often. It’s amusing, yet sad.  

You are the one who said you were going to ignore me on here and you just can't do it. 

Sadly I own you, and much like your real life family, I don't want you. 

• Haha 1

You are the one who said you were going to ignore me on here and you just can't do it. 

Sadly I own you, and much like your real life family, I don't want you. 

Can you dig up that quote? Or repeat verbatim what I said? Thanks. 

Can you dig up that quote? Or repeat verbatim what I said? Thanks. 

I said it a  number of times at this point. It is verbatim. You're welcome. 

I said it a  number of times at this point. It is verbatim. You're welcome. 

Whatever. I’m in your head from the moment you first post in the morning, all day when you should be working, and now at the end of the day. It’s good. I like it. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whatever. I’m in your head from the moment you first post in the morning, all day when you should be working, and now at the end of the day. It’s good. I like it. 

As of 9:45pm on 02/08- HT still can't quit me. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

As of 9:45pm on 02/08- HT still can't quit me. 

Mooneys gettin upset! 

Mooneys gettin upset! 

Nah...it's just amusing at this point. You were the one who put on the show of saying you were done with me and were going to ignore me. And you just can't do it. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Nah...it's just amusing at this point. You were the one who put on the show of saying you were done with me and were going to ignore me. And you just can't do it. 

Keep saying it if it keeps you from another meltdown. Remember to breath. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Keep saying it if it keeps you from another meltdown. Remember to breath. 

Maybe one day you will be a man of your word :dunno:

Maybe one day you will be a man of your word :dunno:

I’m a man of many words. Like “ Mooney is my pet”.