Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

7k people aren’t making any money. 

People lose jobs every day in America. Sucks, but it's part of life. 

I guess Disney doesn’t want their movies being sold in China and the Middle East. Bad business. 

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Its fine to have that conversation, later in life as they develop and can better understand it.  But yeah, liberals going after kids, its focking creepy man....

The funny part is I don't even care if people are lgbtqxyz.  I just don't think it's appropriate for my 6 year old to be worrying about sexuality questions.

Edited by nobody

32 minutes ago, nobody said:

My kid loves the frozen stuff, but if they start doing the gay stuff in the movie, there is zero chance I'll be taking her to it.  I don't need a first grader worrying about why elsa is messing with a chick.  All I need is the confusion to lead to her asking if two women can have kids or some dumb shìt and then the whole rabbit hole opens up.  It's just a negative free roll for me.  Only problems can occur.

Yeah it would suck to have to talk to your kid.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

The funny part is I don't even care if people are lgbtqxyz.  I just don't think it's appropriate for my 6 year and ld to be worrying about sexuality questions.

100%

Way back in the 90's there was considerable angst over allowing gays in the military. My wife asked me what I thought, and I told her my interest was in staying alive, and if a gay person was better able to do that then I am all for it....I do not care...

I do not walk around pushing my sexuality on others, I ask to have the same consideration

9 minutes ago, nobody said:

The funny part is I don't even care if people are lgbtqxyz.  I just don't think it's appropriate for my 6 year old to be worrying about sexuality questions.

6 year olds don't worry about lgbtqxyz or sexuality.

20 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Up until about a decade ago, sure, but you're f@cking insane if you don't think that it isn't being pushed on them now.  GTFO with your propaganda, d@ouche.

48 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This just in:

Disney still exists. Still makes tons of money. 

But people want to continue to cover their eyes and plug their ears and wish the LGBTQ people away. Good luck.

That's funny because you and Gutter have been covering your eyes and ears about the impact of these woke policies on their bottom line.

Or do you disagree with the numbers in my earlier post about the performance of their 2022 releases?

• Like 1

Saying woke has nothing to do with Disneys woes is just as stupid as saying woke has everything to do with Disneys woes. 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's funny because you and Gutter have been covering your eyes and ears about the impact of these woke policies on their bottom line.

Or do you disagree with the numbers in my earlier post about the performance of their 2022 releases?

It's happening but, it's not widespread.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Saying woke has nothing to do with Disneys woes is just as stupid as saying woke has everything to do with Disneys woes. 

The problem is we have no objective measure that being woke has led to their woes.  So without that, how can we say it has had an impact.  It's always possible, but at this point it's extremely unlikely that there has been any measurable impact.

• Haha 2

Just now, GutterBoy said:

The problem is we have no objective measure that being woke has led to their woes.  So without that, how can we say it has had an impact.  It's always possible, but at this point it's extremely unlikely that there has been any measurable impact.

Well, they couldn’t sell some of their movies in the biggest market in the world. So there’s a start to figuring out part of it. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, they couldn’t sell some of their movies in the biggest market in the world. So there’s a start to figuring out part of it. 

My teenage Kids figured it out. They won't support any of it and all their Friends won't either. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And we know this dollar impact was insignificant.

Just now, League Champion said:

My teenage Kids figured it out. They won't support any of it and all their Friends won't either. 

But your kids just went to Disneyworld, right?  Now you're saying they won't support it?

🤥

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

But your kids just went to Disneyworld, right?  Now you're saying they won't support it?

🤥

Not since I took them there. It's a Trans infested Liberal cesspool. It's awakening. 

You dress your Son up in princess costumes so you obviously have a different option. 

• Haha 1

If my teenage son told me he wanted to go to Disney I would puke. Then get him a box of condoms and tell him to make sure whoever is banging him in the ass wears one.   

11 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Not since I took them there. It's a Trans infested Liberal cesspool. It's awakening. 

You dress your Son up in princess costumes so you obviously have a different option. 

You're very bad at lying, Crapsman.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If my teenage son told me he wanted to go to Disney I would puke. Then get him a box of condoms and tell him to make sure whoever is banging him in the ass wears one.   

Tardcore promoting the rape of his own kid.  Nice.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Huh? You’re a sick Fock to think that. Who said anything about rape? What’s the matter with you?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? You’re a sick Fock to think that. Who said anything about rape? What’s the matter with you?

Age of consent is 17 in NY.  Most teenagers are under 17.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How dare you?? You are the biggest advocate and supporter of Pedophilia. Not only do you defend it in here, you celebrate it and bash us for bashing it. 

What's it gonna be??? 

Just now, League Champion said:

How dare you?? You are the biggest advocate and supporter of Pedophilia. Not only do you defend it in here, you celebrate it and bash us for bashing it. 

What's it gonna be??? 

Never once advocated or supported pedophilia.  Link or go fock yourself.

What's it gonna be???

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Age of consent is 17 in NY.  Most teenagers are under 17.

Nice try freak.  Fantasizing about rape. Wow.  New low for you.  Leave me alone now. 

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

How much did it cost to get your Son the Princess Package in Disney? $300? 

My son is not gay, but if he was I wouldn't love him any less.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice try freak.  Fantasizing about rape. Wow.  New low for you.  Leave me alone now. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

your fantasy not mine.  I'm just calling you out on it.  Nice father.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

your fantasy not mine.  I'm just calling you out on it.  Nice father.

For telling a kid to practice safe sex?  Maybe you didn’t, and I doubt you did, but teenagers have sex. What a demented freak loser you are.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

I know my daughter.  She absolutely will go down a rabbit hole asking questions about why Elsa is hooking up with another girl.

Just now, nobody said:

I know my daughter.  She absolutely will go down a rabbit hole asking questions about why Elsa is hooking up with another girl.

She's a smart girl and well raised. Nicely done! 

I really don't think they will show Elsa hooking up in the movie.  Either way, it's not something kids worry about.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

For telling a kid to practice safe sexual? Maybe you didn’t, and I doubt you did, but teenagers have sex. What a demented freak loser you are.  

I've never thrown a box of condoms at any of my kids, and we've always told them abstinence is best, but if not safe sex is the way to go.

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Either way, it's not something kids worry about

Maybe not your kids but mine were raised in a traditional husband/wife loving Family. 

If your kids don't ask then you've let them down as a parent. 

I'm telling you that I know with absolute certainty, if my daughter even gets a whiff of elsa being romantically envolved with another woman she'll latch on to it and ask me questions about it until she gets a satisfactory answer.  

So that then puts me in a position where I need to lie to my kid or explain homosexuality.  

Just now, nobody said:

I'm telling you that I know with absolute certainty, if my daughter even gets a whiff of elsa being romantically envolved with another woman she'll latch on to it and ask me questions about it until she gets a satisfactory answer.  

So that then puts me in a position where I need to lie to my kid or explain homosexuality.  

Yes Elsa is married to another woman instead of a man.  Some women choose that.

:dunno:

That's because unlike GUTTERBOY you're a great parent and love your Kids. 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

That's because unlike GUTTERBOY you're a great parent and love your Kids. 

Because he's scared to talk to his kids? :lol:

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes Elsa is married to another woman instead of a man.  Some women choose that.

:dunno:

Exactly.  So now I'm explaining homosexuality to my 6 year old.  No thanks.