KSB2424

Trans Kids

On 8/28/2022 at 10:39 AM, TimHauck said:

And I never said I supported it.  Just that it probably shouldn’t be allowed at all until then

You are a weirdo

59 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This.  Gutter can't wrap his head around this.  All he does is run to these threads and downplay the topic as ferociously as he can.  Then he backs up with his hands in the air.  Rinse wash repeat.  

I actually think gutter is halfway normal.  He just has really bad TDS and will go to bat for the left any chance he can get at the moment.  TDS screwed a lot of otherwise normal people up.  

@Chronic Fockster is normal by most definitions.  His problem is he lives in a nice suburban neighborhood with smart people and caring parents, and that is his point of reference for these discussions.  If CRT hasn't made it into his school district, or he is unaware of it, then in his mind it isn't an issue anywhere else. 

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

This.  Gutter can't wrap his head around this.  All he does is run to these threads and downplay the topic as ferociously as he can.  Then he backs up with his hands in the air.  Rinse wash repeat.  

I actually think gutter is halfway normal.  He just has really bad TDS and will go to bat for the left any chance he can get at the moment.  TDS screwed a lot of otherwise normal people up.  

I don't "go to bat" for the left.  I don't like the left.  I don't like magatards.  I don't have TDS.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

@Chronic Fockster is normal by most definitions.  His problem is he lives in a nice suburban neighborhood with smart people and caring parents, and that is his point of reference for these discussions.  If CRT hasn't made it into his school district, or he is unaware of it, then in his mind it isn't an issue anywhere else. 

I never claimed that CRT is not an issue anywhere else, I'm saying it's not a widespread issue.  You and the magatards problem is Tucker Carlson tells you about one story, or you see something on libsoftiktok, and you think it's widespread and the end of civilization.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

...and, as long as it doesn't affect him, he's ok with virtue signalling

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

All he does is run to these threads and downplay the topic as ferociously as he can. 

Guy loves his trannys.  

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

How is it virtue signalling to say that these magatard issues you guys cry about all the time are overplayed?  Do you even know what virtue signalling means?  Or is this just a phrase you hear and repeat?

11 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

I don't "go to bat" for the left.  I don't like the left.  I don't like magatards.  I don't have TDS.

You are a Timhack light.  

What you have in common:

Claim to be traditionally conservative in voting

Claim to currently be centrists

Go off in any thread opposing the right. I am talking any threads.  All while throwing a couple of softballs into the "but biden sucks" token jar. 

What I am not sure you have in common:

Tim claims he voted for Trump and even more so would now.  At least he said that like last year. 

You not sure at this point who you voted for.  If not Biden perhaps claim to have sat out.  I can't remember. 

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are a Timhack light.  

What you have in common:

Go off in any thread opposing the right. I am talking any threads.  All while throwing a couple of softballs into the "but biden sucks" token jar. 

Tim claims he voted for Trump and even more so would now.  At least he said that like last year. 

You not sure at this point who you voted for.  If not Biden perhaps claim to have sat out.  I can't remember. 

I voted for Trump in 2016, I wrote in my son's name in 2020.

I know it's hard for you to understand, but there are people in the middle.  You are told that you have to be right or left, so I get that it's all you know.  But there is much you don't know.

I can understand from your perspective, if you don't support the right, then you are a lefty.  And anyone who is a lefty that pretends not to be a lefty, is still a lefty.  Maybe some day you will mature and realize there is another perspective.

27 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

I never claimed that CRT is not an issue anywhere else, I'm saying it's not a widespread issue.  You and the magatards problem is Tucker Carlson tells you about one story, or you see something on libsoftiktok, and you think it's widespread and the end of civilization.

Critical theory is absolutely widespread.  All you have to do is look for it.  But, I'm the kind of guy who buys new tires for my car before all 4 are bald and I get in a crash.  YMMV.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Yup. He’s a toady. I bet gutterliar got called a racist or heard everyone calling Trump voters racist and quickly disowned him. Weak. 

8 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

I know it's hard for you to understand, but there are people in the middle.  You are told that you have to be right or left, so I get that it's all you know.  But there is much you don't know.

I can understand from your perspective, if you don't support the right, then you are a lefty.  And anyone who is a lefty that pretends not to be a lefty, is still a lefty.  Maybe some day you will mature and realize there is another perspective.

You can claim you’re in the middle all you want if it makes you feel good.  And safe. And puzzy. But you can’t vote in the middle. So saying it is meaningless.  Wake up. 

13 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Let me know when they get here. :thumbsup:

Usually those "independents" that claim they are in the middle are nothing more than liberals too scared to admit they are liberal.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Let me know when they get here. :thumbsup:

Usually those "independents" that claim they are in the middle are nothing more than liberals too scared to admit they are liberal.

Says the Magatard, just like I told you.

49 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Fascinating, on the heels of you calling me a Magatard for being right of you.  :thumbsup: 

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Fascinating, on the heels of you calling me a Magatard for being right of you.  :thumbsup: 

He's a liar.  No one who had the guts to vote for Trump once, didn't appreciate the job he did.  He never voted for Trump and he voted for Biden.  What a coward to not admit it. 

46 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He's a liar.  No one who had the guts to vote for Trump once, didn't appreciate the job he did.  He never voted for Trump and he voted for Biden.  What a coward to not admit it. 

Why would I lie about that?  This is a dumb message board for focks sake :lol: 

Just now, Chronic Fockster said:

Because you lie? 

Just now, Chronic Fockster said:

Dunno, it's a dumb message board for fock's sake. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

You've ever caught me in a lie, shut your mouth.

You have said numerous times that I drink beer at Chuck E. Cheese. Prove it. But you can’t because you lied about it. 

16 hours ago, Chronic Fockster said:

How is it virtue signalling to say that these magatard issues you guys cry about all the time are overplayed?  Do you even know what virtue signalling means?  Or is this just a phrase you hear and repeat?

Overplayed?/ This should not be happening anywhere ever in any public institution! One example is too many.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have said numerous times that I drink beer at Chuck E. Cheese. Prove it. But you can’t because you lied about it. 

It's called busting balls you sensitive nancy woman.

1 minute ago, Chronic Fockster said:

It's called busting balls you sensitive nancy woman.

Oh, ok. I didn’t know we had it like that. Is calling everyone that disagrees with you a POS ball busting too? Or is that for real? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, ok. I didn’t know we had it like that. Is calling everyone that disagrees with you a POS ball busting too? Or is that for real? 

You have 77k posts as HT, another 100k as Recliner Pilot.  You really need me to explain to you how this place works?

2 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

You have 77k posts as HT, another 100k as Recliner Pilot.  You really need me to explain to you how this place works?

Ok. As long as you know that as the giants are driving for the playoffs you are not permitted on the band wagon 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. As long as you know that as the giants are driving for the playoffs you are not permitted on the band wagon 

I've probably been a fan longer than you.  I'm 49 and have watched the giants my whole life.

I don't have much to say about this other than it's incredibly odd.  I figured you guys would appreciate another example.

11 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't have much to say about this other than it's incredibly odd.  I figured you guys would appreciate another example.

Hmm... two gay parents, I'm sure that is a coincidence because we are continuously browbeaten errrr... reminded that trans is not environmental, and that gender and sexuality are unrelated.  :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Hmm... two gay parents, I'm sure that is a coincidence because we are continuously browbeaten errrr... reminded that trans is not environmental, and that gender and sexuality are unrelated.  :thumbsup:

What are the odds?  It's darn near a miracle that 2 gays got to adopt a tranny.  If he'd gone to 2 straight people they'd, no doubt, be forcing him to play football.

18 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are a weirdo

Agreed.

16 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are a Timhack light.  

What you have in common:

I have never claimed to be “traditionally conservative.” I am independent. I did vote R in the last 3 presidential elections (and certainly will again in 2024 if Biden is the opponent), but have voted for D’s in some other races including NC Governor in 2020.  I only vote for the races I care about though and don’t really follow close enough to vote for every position.

I also don’t go off on “the right.”  I go off on the psycho members of the GC.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Agreed.

I have never claimed to be “traditionally conservative.” I am independent. I did vote R in the last 3 presidential elections (and certainly will again in 2024 if Biden is the opponent), but have voted for D’s in some other races including NC Governor in 2020.  I only vote for the races I care about though and don’t really follow close enough to vote for every position.

I also don’t go off on “the right.”  I go off on the psycho members of the GC.

You're a liberal democrat. 

33 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You're a liberal democrat. 

The cucks are out in this thread.  Voted Republican their whole life and then adopted the entire Lib agenda in the past 2 years.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chronic Fockster said:

I've probably been a fan longer than you.  I'm 49 and have watched the giants my whole life.

Yeah, no. And you are not a fan. You are a chargers fan. 

31 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The cucks are out in this thread.  Voted Republican their whole life and then adopted the entire Lib agenda in the past 2 years.  :lol: 

I don’t even like politics.  Really only ventured over to those threads since it was getting tiring beating you all down in the Covid thread(s), and @jerryskids asked me to venture out