Reality

Biden's Ministry of TRUTH!

Here's who's in charge.

These people are insane and we need to get serious about dealing with the left before it's too late.

You have to pick a side at this point. It’s that simple. Purge these retards and then we can get back to hating both sides.  

I think you mean Ministry of Truth, not Defense.  Defense would be a real thing.  Ministry of Truth is something out of 1984 and we're seeing it play out in our lifetime. :( 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I think you mean Ministry of Truth, not Defense.  Defense would be a real thing.  Ministry of Truth is something out of 1984 and we're seeing it play out in our lifetime. :( 

Yup, fixed.

they can suck it!

They're going to govern misinformation.

And by "govern" they mean "allow the misinformation they want out there" and "deem information they don't want out there as 'misinformation' so they can sensor it." 

• Thanks 1

I lament first that people ever vote Democrat.

I then lament that our system is producing people of such low quality that they so willingly embrace the totalitarian system.  It might seem just fine now, but what happens when that system turns on THEM, suddenly its not so great.

• Thanks 1

But she did go to Georgetown. So keep quiet and accept it. 

Historically nations tightly control news / prppaganda in only one scenario - a major war.  Think iraqi information minister.  If biden thinks nuclear war is imminent, then society and law and order is about to crumble and establishing a truth department could be a logical step. 

I see more and more every day that further proves my claim that we are heading towards The Hunger Games dystopia 

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

:doh:

LOL

But that was then, this is now....see....liberal logic works that way

1 hour ago, Strike said:

:doh:

It's like they are just trolling us with not only this position but this pick for the leader.  Hey @paulinstl, do you still think the Democrat party is the party of liberals who favor free speech?  I know you haven't responded to my last few responses to you, but I figured I'd give it one more try. 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It's like they are just trolling us with not only this position but this pick for the leader.  Hey @paulinstl, do you still think the Democrat party is the party of liberals who favor free speech?  I know you haven't responded to my last few responses to you, but I figured I'd give it one more try. 

I think this is stupid for sure, and I disagree with a lot of things that both parties do. If you are so intent on trying to pigeon hole me, I will say that I haven't seen the Dems try to ban textbooks for having subject matter about our history with slavery recently. I was also opposed to the statue removal of Confederate leaders, which was mostly a liberal kmeejerk thing.

As far as not engaging in a discussion with you about these things, do you really think we could have an honest exchange of ideas that would make any difference or influence each other's way of thinking? I left this place years ago because that kind of thing is impossible here. For some reason I seem to remember some endless, circular arguments with you that went nowhere. If that isn't accurate, I apologize, but really why even bother? You see me as a godless Liberal and I see you as dyed in the wool right winger who is unwilling to engage in an open trade of thoughts.

The thing is that you were here when this place was great, politics ruined it. Just look at the thread topics on Page one, 80 percent are right wing clap tracks and Fox News talking points.

Sorry but I rarely feel like there is any point in engaging, nothing personal aimed at you, but the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I think this is stupid for sure, and I disagree with a lot of things that both parties do. If you are so intent on trying to pigeon hole me, I will say that I haven't seen the Dems try to ban textbooks for having subject matter about our history with slavery recently. I was also opposed to the statue removal of Confederate leaders, which was mostly a liberal kmeejerk thing.

As far as not engaging in a discussion with you about these things, do you really think we could have an honest exchange of ideas that would make any difference or influence each other's way of thinking? I left this place years ago because that kind of thing is impossible here. For some reason I seem to remember some endless, circular arguments with you that went nowhere. If that isn't accurate, I apologize, but really why even bother? You see me as a godless Liberal and I see you as dyed in the wool right winger who is unwilling to engage in an open trade of thoughts.

The thing is that you were here when this place was great, politics ruined it. Just look at the thread topics on Page one, 80 percent are right wing clap tracks and Fox News talking points.

Sorry but I rarely feel like there is any point in engaging, nothing personal aimed at you, but the juice just isn't worth the squeeze.

Not for nothin' but if anybody here is willing to have an honest exchange of ideas, it's Skids. Honcho too. 

They'll both meet you in the middle if they feel you're making an honest argument. 

:dunno:

2 hours ago, paulinstl said:

I will meet you in the middle, if you tell me which books are being banned that have subject matter about history and slavery? And you can't say math

and for what its worth, I am in favor of removing confederate stuff, I never want to memorialize a loser, nor do I think everyone should get a participation trophy

3 hours ago, paulinstl said:

The left bans books like “to kill a mockingbird” because it references the N word. The right bans books like “gender queer” because it shows graphics of pre-pubescent boys sucking each other off and “not my idea, a book about whiteness”  because it states that white people mess with people of colors’ lives for profit and white peoples are the devil. 

• Thanks 2

I dont know who paulinstl is, but he sounds like a paint-by-numbers liberal.  

1.  show up out of nowhere,

2. proclaim they think both parties are bad.

3. start arguing with anyone not on the radical left.

probably can also add "politis ruined the forum" when we are forced fed politics in sports, entertainment, radio, music, tv to absurdly high levels.

5 hours ago, paulinstl said:

I bet you came back to this site because your cnn+ went belly up. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I bet you came back to this site because your cnn+ went belly up. :lol:

Thanks for proving my point.

8 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

You are the literal definition of a liberal. Hence, why everyone’s laughing at you 

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You are the literal definition of a liberal. Hence, why everyone’s laughing at you 

I don't know anything about you, I don't know who you are and I don't care if you have an opinion of me either way. I will post stuff when I see blatant idiocy, though. Consider yourself a perfect examole.

20 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

You didn’t make a point. You just whined. Another “when this place was great” dooshbag who only makes that claim to make himself look good. Remember when is the lowest form of conversation.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You didn’t make a point. You just whined. Another “when this place was great” dooshbag who only makes that claim to make himself look good. Remember when is the lowest form of conversation.  

OK RP. 

16 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I don't know anything about you, I don't know who you are and I don't care if you have an opinion of me either way. I will post stuff when I see blatant idiocy, though. Consider yourself a perfect examole.

Further proof of how retarded this guy is. Dude randomly comes in, starts spouting liberal propaganda, then tries to say everyone who doesn’t agree with him is stupid. Typical liberal. Hence, why he’s here cause he knows he’d get his ass beat in the real world for this dumb Sh1t 😂😂😂😂😂😂

22 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

OK RP. 

Oh look, he called me a racist and then RP. So glad to have a fresh voice around here. Zzzzzz

50 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Did you get your full 30 day listen for what you paid? 

29 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

This guy is more entertaining than mdcack. :lol:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh look, he called me a racist and then RP. So glad to have a fresh voice around here. Zzzzzz

It’s funny how it’s supposedly someone “new” yet they say the EXACT same Sh1t the rest of the bored liberals here say. SO original and unique with excellent “points” 😂😂😂

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I will meet you in the middle, if you tell me which books are being banned that have subject matter about history and slavery? And you can't say math

and for what its worth, I am in favor of removing confederate stuff, I never want to memorialize a loser, nor do I think everyone should get a participation trophy

crickets

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

crickets

You ain’t gonna get a reply from the libs. They never reply to questions they know they don’t have an answer for. They’ll ignore it while bringing up a completely different point to try and deflect. Thank God a lot of ppl are finally seeing liberals for what they are: pieces of Sh1t that are racist and bigoted that lie constantly 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You ain’t gonna get a reply from the libs. They never reply to questions they know they don’t have an answer for. They’ll ignore it while bringing up a completely different point to try and deflect. Thank God a lot of ppl are finally seeing liberals for what they are: pieces of Sh1t that are racist and bigoted that lie constantly 

liberals are not here to engage in genuine conversation.  they are here to attack.  do not engage them.

19 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

liberals are not here to engage in genuine conversation.  they are here to attack.  do not engage them.

No they’re not. Tim Hack just proved that when they do engage they’re going to lie to you and think you’re dumb enough to believe it 

48 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

It’s funny how it’s supposedly someone “new” yet they say the EXACT same Sh1t the rest of the bored liberals here say. SO original and unique with excellent “points” 😂😂😂

He said much more interesting things back when this place was great.  

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said much more interesting things back when this place was great.  

Well my Man, I surely did. Let's take a look at your input here. You come here every day and spend hours doing nothing more than spewing right wing doctrine, insulting anyone who disagrees, and thinking you actually are doing something worthwhile. Well, fella, you aren't doing anything but wasting time posting partisan garbage on a Football forum. Oh, you are a big fish in a little pond, but in the big picture, your existence here means absolutely nothing.

Take care and I hope you have a good weekend.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

Well my Man, I surely did. Let's take a look at your input here. You come here every day and spend hours doing nothing more than spewing right wing doctrine, insulting anyone who disagrees, and thinking you actually are doing something worthwhile. Well, fella, you aren't doing anything but wasting time posting partisan garbage on a Football forum. Oh, you are a big fish in a little pond, but in the big picture, your existence here means absolutely nothing.

Take care and I hope you have a good weekend.

I have never denied I have nothing better to do. Unlike you I didn’t waste my younger years here.