RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

My wife had a tubal pregnancy, it was very painful, when we found out the baby was dead already.  

They say per year here in the USA we have less the. 200,000 per year, they say we have 600.000- 700.000 murders of unborn babies per year.  Mmm.  

I read some testimonials from famous woman/ wealthy woman that had a abortion, it wasn’t for health, it was mostly because they weren’t ready for a child, mmm most babies are aborted around 8-12 weeks, in only four to five weeks they have a heartbeat. 

Also saw some testimonials from Dr that regret doing abortions, they said at that age they can feel pain.  

Shame.  God Bless 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

My wife had a tubal pregnancy, it was very painful, when we found out the baby was dead already.  

They say per year here in the USA we have less the. 200,000 per year, they say we have 600.000- 700.000 murders of unborn babies per year.  Mmm.  

I read some testimonials from famous woman/ wealthy woman that had a abortion, it wasn’t for health, it was mostly because they weren’t ready for a child, mmm most babies are aborted around 8-12 weeks, in only four to five weeks they have a heartbeat. 

Also saw some testimonials from Dr that regret doing abortions, they said at that age they can feel pain.  

Shame.  God Bless 

Sorry to hear weepaws. Also what happened to your wife would not be considered an abortion

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Shame.  God Bless 

Obviously it’s not always because the mother’s health is at risk, who said that?

Sorry for your loss.

I have confidence in our system that it will correct this in the long run, but in the short run I do worry that some of these sluts will end up raising kids. 

I've been thinking on this more and realize this was the correct decision. I think Justice Thomas' explanation really sets the matter straight.

Previously, I'd been thinking in the context of "abortion good vs abortion bad", which I really don't have a good answer for. In regards to abortion, since I have no firm feelings one way or the other, I always wind up agreeing with the last person I talk to.

But that's not the right way to think about it. The right way to think about it is: "is this in the Constitution? Does SCOTUS have the authority to rule on it?"  I think the answer is clearly "no." I think when you look under the hood, that Roe vs Wade was a sh8tty decision grounded in no laws, nor precedent. Nothing. Roe vs Wade was decision wholly pulled out of the justice's asses, based on their personal preferences, and not any actual laws. It was a policy goal without any legal basis. It's clear to me that the Justices in 1973 had usurped the rights of the states (the vast majority of states in 1973) to make this decision.

I don't know WTF I want the state of Michigan to do with abortion, probably allow it under such and such circumstances. I do know that nine people in black robes on SCOTUS had no business taking it upon themselves to make a ruling on it.  Decisions like this rest with the people making these rules for themselves through their elected representatives as the Constitution outlines or through ballot initiatives. 

Thank you to Justice Thomas for making such a persuasive case.

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I have confidence in our system that it will correct this in the long run, but in the short run I do worry that some of these sluts will end up raising kids. 

Anyone who gets an abortion is a slut? 

32 minutes ago, MDC said:

Fits right in with HT calling Jill Biden a wh0re

22 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Fits right in with HT calling Jill Biden a wh0re

I called his daughter a w-hore. Pay attention. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I called his daughter a w-hore. Pay attention. 

Sorry.  Freudian slip

54 minutes ago, MDC said:

Could be, who knows, why take the chance? If they were not smart enough to use contraception, that alone is enough to want them to not raise kids. 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Sorry.  Freudian slip

And she is. She said so. 

Just now, RLLD said:

Could be, who knows

You just said they’re sluts. :doh: 

The left can take some blame for this as well.  As usual, they went too far. They always do. When you have that dopey ex governor from Virginia, a doctor no less, explaining how  he would kill a baby after it had been born, and calling that an abortion, well, normal decent people say no, that’s completely focked up. Take a bow wokesters, you played a role as well. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You just said they’re sluts. :doh: 

I sure did, Meriam indicates a slut is "a promiscuous person" , seems to be a fit.  If the intent was to just get ones rocks off, understanding that the act is to procreate, and then kill a human because its just inconvenient..... it might be apropos

• Thanks 1

So many ways not to get pregnant. And only one way to.  Why is this so difficult? 

Are there any downsides to abortion? Funny I never hear them mentioned.  There must be, right? 

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I sure did, Meriam indicates a slut is "a promiscuous person" , seems to be a fit.  If the intent was to just get ones rocks off, understanding that the act is to procreate, and then kill a human because its just inconvenient..... it might be apropos

All women who get abortions are promiscuous? 

Just now, MDC said:

All women who get abortions are promiscuous? 

That is an odd thing to think.  You know, some women are raped and such, you should read more. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is an odd thing to think.  

Then why did you say it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Then why did you say it?

You said it, as if you were thinking it. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Then why did you say it?

:doh:  I just noticed that you were using the faulty generalization fallacy....totally missed it at first, not I get it....you are trying to do the same thing the gun nuts do.....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You said it, as if you were thinking it. 

It was a simple question Ray. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

It was a simple question Ray. 

That I answered, simply, as the was how the question was posed.  You might want to avoid the trap of trying to find the few instance approach as the basis of justification.

Look, we can be honest about this.  Women want the ability to murder the unborn to avoid having children, and in rare instances they even have rape-babies and such.

I am an ally, I am 100% in support of abortion, and i will even demonstrate with them to make that clear. Just because you dont like my reason, does that really matter?

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The left can take some blame for this as well.  As usual, they went too far. They always do. When you have that dopey ex governor from Virginia, a doctor no less, explaining how  he would kill a baby after it had been born, and calling that an abortion, well, normal decent people say no, that’s completely focked up. Take a bow wokesters, you played a role as well. 

You shouldn't call someone one dopey if this is how you interpreted what was said...HTH(I"m not explaining it again).

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That I answered, simply, as the was how the question was posed.  

Okay. I don’t know why you’d assume all women who get abortions are promiscuous, since women are no more or less likely to get pregnant focking multiple partners than focking the same partner the same # of times. But I also don’t care enough to go through another 4-5 posts of weasel words to get an answer.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You shouldn't call someone one dopey if this is how you interpreted what was said...HTH(I"m not explaining it again).

He didn’t explain how he would end the life of the child, post birth? He did.  But I would love to hear what you heard. So let’s hear it. 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They legitimately exist. Ectopic pregnancies, for one. That's where the fertilized egg attaches in the fillopean tube rather than the uterus.

My eldest was almost ectopic. The doctors weren't sure at first, but we were lucky that she'd attached just barely inside the uterus, ever so slightly beyond the opening of the fillopean tube. It was a really scary time.

I and many do not consider that an abortion but an unviable fetus that naturally won't survive and needs to be removed medically but I guess you could argue it.

I wouldn’t call an induced pregnancy to remove an unviable fetus an abortion.  

• Like 1

The pro baby killers are just being dishonest with you when they claim it's for rape, incest, and health of the mother.  They just want mothers to kill their babies when it's inconvenient.  That's what abortion has truly been about.

4 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The pro baby killers are just being dishonest with you when they claim it's for rape, incest, and health of the mother.  They just want mothers to kill their babies when it's inconvenient.  That's what abortion has truly been about.

Ever wonder why we know exactly how many knee surgeries are performed a year in the U.S., but have no real data on the incredibly invasive abortive procedure?  It's all lies.  The last thing they want you to know it who is getting them and why. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I and many do not consider that an abortion but an unviable fetus that naturally won't survive and needs to be removed medically but I guess you could argue it.

Agreed.  

11 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I have never met any pro choice person who says rape, incest and health are the only reasons anyone gets an abortion. They’re probably out there but most people I know who are pro choice support abortion when the parents are unable or unprepared to care for a kid, at least during the first trimester.

5 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Obviously it’s not always because the mother’s health is at risk, who said that?

Sorry for your loss.

Often times when I hear why there should be legalized abortion, the first thing I hear and see on video is how important it is to woman’s health.  Maybe I’m wrong , if I am sorry about that.  

Just now, MDC said:

I have never met any pro choice person who says rape, incest and health are the only reasons anyone gets an abortion. They’re probably out there but most people I know who are pro choice support abortion when the parents are unable or unprepared to care for a kid, at least during the first trimester.

They can't carry to term and put the baby up for adoption?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Not the only reason, but usually top of the list.   

"If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're focked.” - George Carlin

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I've been thinking on this more and realize this was the correct decision. I think Justice Thomas' explanation really sets the matter straight.

Previously, I'd been thinking in the context of "abortion good vs abortion bad", which I really don't have a good answer for. In regards to abortion, since I have no firm feelings one way or the other, I always wind up agreeing with the last person I talk to.

But that's not the right way to think about it. The right way to think about it is: "is this in the Constitution? Does SCOTUS have the authority to rule on it?"  I think the answer is clearly "no." I think when you look under the hood, that Roe vs Wade was a sh8tty decision grounded in no laws, nor precedent. Nothing. Roe vs Wade was decision wholly pulled out of the justice's asses, based on their personal preferences, and not any actual laws. It was a policy goal without any legal basis. It's clear to me that the Justices in 1973 had usurped the rights of the states (the vast majority of states in 1973) to make this decision.

I don't know WTF I want the state of Michigan to do with abortion, probably allow it under such and such circumstances. I do know that nine people in black robes on SCOTUS had no business taking it upon themselves to make a ruling on it.  Decisions like this rest with the people making these rules for themselves through their elected representatives as the Constitution outlines or through ballot initiatives. 

Thank you to Justice Thomas for making such a persuasive case.

Right on.  

I'm 100% for abortion and 100% it being a state's issue according to the constitution.  That and it's hilarious watching the lefties freak out about it.