edjr

Biden says he understands what inflation is like and is taking it serious

Blames Pandemic. even though most states have been open over a year. Blames semiconductor? WHAT? The one here where I live is busier than it has ever been. They are desperate for workers.

Putins war :lol: 

It’s global and it was the pandemic. Governments everywhere had to start pumping out money to stave off economic devastation. 

‘Course it doesn’t matter. Biden will get blamed and there ain’t nothing he can do about it.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

The next time biden takes responsibilty for anything, will be his first. 

He will never solve a problem because he refuses to ever own a problem. 

Liberals are spineless idiots.

• Thanks 3

Just now, IGotWorms said:

It’s global and it was the pandemic. Governments everywhere had to start pumping out money to stave off economic devastation. 

‘Course it doesn’t matter. Biden will get blamed and there ain’t nothing he can do about it.

We seemed to be doing okay during the actual pandemic. When people couldn't leave the house. You think it was cause trump handed out 1200?

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yeah, spending trillions really gets you out of inflation. :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

We seemed to be doing okay during the actual pandemic. When people couldn't leave the house. You think it was cause trump handed out 1200?

Yes and then Biden handed out more, plus the infrastructure bill. When you go tossing trillions around it tends to raise the cost of goods.

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes and then Biden handed out more, plus the infrastructure bill. When you go tossing trillions around it tends to raise the cost of goods.

So then it *IS* Biden's fault. More than 50%

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Inflation here is 5 times more severe than in the EU. If you look at the Green Agenda, Planned Inflation/Recession is a part of it.

F'ing global warming.  DUMBocrats never, ever, ever, understand how important the price of gas looks.  Keep that at $3 and the rest just falls into place.  But they can't because they have to please the GW nutjobs. 

The jobs that are supposedly responsible for the supply shortages were ALL operating normal during the pandemic. Weird how all of a sudden when Biden takes office we have shortages, inflation, high rent, etc. I’ve also been seeing where a ton of food processing plants are burning down. And I mean a TON. But of course the media says “nothing to see here” 

https://www.nfpa.org/News-and-Research/Publications-and-media/NFPA-Journal/2022/Summer-2022/News-and-Analysis/Dispatches/Food-Processing-Fires

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Build back inflation.

And he is using the woke version of the Jimmy Carter instruction manual.  

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

The Democrats wrote the bill in the House under Trump.  The Senate passed it (which barely got through), and Trump was forced to sign it because something was better than nothing and there was never going to be a more conservative spending bill.  So, I'd say it's 95% Democrats/5% Republican's fault.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The Democrats wrote the bill in the House under Trump.  The Senate passed it (which barely got through), and Trump was forced to sign it because something was better than nothing and there was never going to be a more conservative spending bill.  So, I'd say it's 95% Democrats/5% Republican's fault.

Signing that bill and his first debate with biden were the 2 negatives I hold against Trump. But if he runs again, I'm voting for him.

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sure but then he gets credit for the fact that the economy didn’t collapse as well. And so does Trump - really :thumbsup:

Biden is like a lot of other politicians, nothing more than a lying POS. Tired of hearing him say how people are hurting out there, families are hurting out there, etc.

This guy twice voted to tax Social Security. 1983 up to 50% taxable, & again in 1993, up to 85% taxable. Social Security was never supposed to be taxed.

The worst part is how low one's retirement income can be & yet SS is taxable.  

If your total income is more than $25,000 for an individual or $32,000 for a married couple filing jointly, you must pay federal income taxes on 50% of SS benefits. Below those thresholds, your benefits are not taxed.

The % that is taxed rises to 85% of your SS payment & if combined income exceeds $34,000 for an individual or $44,000 for a couple.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Don't listen to us, listen to him.

Oooofff.... Holy shlt!!   :doh:

GLOAT AND PROMOTE!   :lol:  (4 months ago)

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

The green new deal isn’t global. He did that. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The green new deal isn’t global. He did that. 

He did? Link? 

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

F'ing global warming.  DUMBocrats never, ever, ever, understand how important the price of gas looks.  Keep that at $3 and the rest just falls into place.  But they can't because they have to please the GW nutjobs. 

This is the key right here.  High gas prices will always hurt  hard working American middle class  more than anything else including taxes.  DRILL BABY DRILL!  The one thing Trump understood.  

Here we are again....

The GOVERNMENT fux you up for their gain

Then promises to "save the day" so you'll fall for their lies once again

All the while securing your loyalty

rinse, lather, repeat

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

He did? Link? 

Seriously? He’s doing much of what it calls for. But ok, it isn’t officially the green new deal. Come on man. I hold you in higher intellectual regard than this. 

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

This is the key right here.  High gas prices will always hurt  hard working American middle class  more than anything else including taxes.  DRILL BABY DRILL!  The one thing Trump understood.  

I think the cost of housing going up like 40% in 2 years in many areas is probably worse than spending like $1k at most more in gas over the course of a year.

Not saying gas prices are NBD, but they don’t hurt “more than anything else.”

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I think the cost of housing going up like 40% in 2 years in many areas is probably worse than spending like $1k at most more in gas over the course of a year.

Not saying gas prices are NBD, but they don’t hurt “more than anything else.”

Are you forgetting heating your house? And the added cost to ship goods? It’s a lot more than 1k

Probably the millions who died during the winter sickness and death.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you forgetting heating your house? And the added cost to ship goods? It’s a lot more than 1k

So you’re combining natural gas and gasoline into one now?

15k to grade and sod my yard. It was less than 4k in 2020.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re combining natural gas and gasoline into one now?

I don’t use natural gas. But that’s up too. Way up

Biden is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country but, sure, please tell us how he's not. Cool story.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Biden is the worst thing that has ever happened to this country but, sure, please tell us how he's not. Cool story.

When this country was in one of it’s great periods of peace and prosperity all we heard was it’s the end of the world. Russia hoax and kids in cages and all the other assorted bullshit they were reduced to making up to rile up the flock, all because they were upset. No, hysterical. The rest of us, and the world, were doing fine. Now that everything has gone to shite, nothing. You gotta be a complete idiot to think we are better off and it’s out of his control.  

• Thanks 1

biden hasn't even been in office for a year and a half yet. 

And look at what this country has been turning into. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

biden hasn't even been in office for a year and aa half yet. 

And look at what this country has been turning into. 

I think he's doing his actual job well.

The WEF and the U.N. have agreed to "accelerate implementation of the 2030 agenda."

Just now, naomi said:

I think he's doing his actual job well.

The WEF and the U.N. have agreed to "accelerate implementation of the 2030 agenda."

Wow.