Alias Detective

Your gas price

Just now, TimHauck said:

ask MTSkiBum, he probably knows more about oil than anyone else here

Maybe 

3 hours ago, Masshole said:

This week marks the first time in US history that the price of gas is over $4/gallon in every state in the US. 

Queue the board libs to chime in that Biden has no influence on gas prices and then to blame it all on Putin. . . 

I have a liberal friend that swears he paid over 6 a gallon in ohio back in 2014.  He is an idiot..

4.59 is the cheapest at any station close enough to me

Clueless Biden asked the Saudi’s to up production. Of course they told him to pound sand. Why would he think they would do that? They’re making plenty by not pumping oil. And Biden is busy getting ready to help Iran. Think the Saudis are happy about that? It’s laughable that he would ask.  

Intersection down the road from my house:

76:  5.09

7-11: 4.99

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Clueless Biden asked the Saudi’s to up production. Of course they told him to pound sand. Why would he think they would do that? They’re making plenty by not pumping oil. And Biden is busy getting ready to help Iran. Think the Saudis are happy about that? It’s laughable that he would ask.  

An effective president would coerce them into upping production.  Biden calls up, gets transferred to an intern, asks for increase in oil production, and is told to pound sand.  Then he just shrugs and says, "someone else's fault!"

1 minute ago, nobody said:

An effective president would coerce them into upping production.  Biden calls up, gets transferred to an intern, asks for increase in oil production, and is told to pound sand.  Then he just shrugs and says, "someone else's fault!"

Pretty much. Besides, they know he’s just filling the seat at this point. He will have even less power in a few months.  

Was in Seattle yesterday, and I was told average price is 5.14/gallon. Vancouver (across river from Portland) averages 5.00/gallon.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Was in Seattle yesterday, and I was told average price is 5.14/gallon. Vancouver (across river from Portland) averages 5.00/gallon.

No big deal. It’s mostly drug addicts and street shitters there. They don’t need it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No big deal. It’s mostly drug addicts and street shitters there. They don’t need it. 

Maybe rename it trumpville? When he started in about how terrible a place Portland was, right after that there were these thugs showing up breaking windows, starting fires, etc...........one heckuva coincidence right after Captain Obvious (no not saban, trump) spews his BS, he sent them in. And NONE of the protesters (not rioters) knew ANY of these rioters.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Maybe rename it trumpville? When he started in about how terrible a place Portland was, right after that there were these thugs showing up breaking windows, starting fires, etc...........one heckuva coincidence right after Captain Obvious (no not saban, trump) spews his BS, he sent them in. And NONE of the protesters (not rioters) knew ANY of these rioters.

Who’s your favorite football team? 

Green Bay.

I root for both Oregon schools, like to see Washington State do well too, but the washington huskies are scum to me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

I root for both Oregon schools, like to see Washington State do well too, but the washington huskies are scum to me.

Cmon. Give us a TRUMP!!!! :cry:

:pointstosky:

To think when I first started driving It was $.79 a gallon- I was appalled when it topped $.99 !!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

To think when I first started driving It was $.79 a gallon- I was appalled when it topped $.99 !!!!!!!

$.38 when i started driving, we could scrape together 3-4 bucks and cruise all night! Then we had to scrape together $$$ for beer!

29 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hey Little Man Syndrome, welcome back!

Yes!! Give us a TRUMP!!!!! :pointstosky:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Yes!! Give us a TRUMP!!!!! :pointstosky:

🍔🍟🍩🍪🍨🚽, and there it is, that's what signifies your boy trumpie. Wolf it down, sit on the $hitter and tweet.

🍔🍟🍩🍪🍨🚽, and there it is, that's what signifies your boy trumpie. Wolf it down, sit on the $hitter and tweet.

TRUMP!!! :cry:

Keep it coming rusty 3.0!!!! :clap::pointstosky:

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Green Bay.

Nice. I’m a Giants fan. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice. I’m a Giants fan. 

Who's gonna be their QB this year? I hope Barkley can stay healthy for a season, I feel bad for him-plus he could really help a fantasy team!

Who's gonna be their QB this year? I hope Barkley can stay healthy for a season, I feel bad for him-plus he could really help a fantasy team!

Jones gets first crack. Tyrod Taylor in the bullpen. 

I think Jones will step it up, he's hopefully past the learning curve. Hope it doesn't get down to Taylor, but maybe he's improved to, any QB in the NFL can be good-if he has the protection!

I think Jones will step it up, he's hopefully past the learning curve. Hope it doesn't get down to Taylor, but maybe he's improved to, any QB in the NFL can be good-if he has the protection!

Not expecting much.  Anything has to be better than the last five years. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The NFL needs NY to have a decent team. Better days ahead!

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

11 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

The NFL needs NY to have a decent team. Better days ahead!

Get a closet.

14 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

The NFL needs NY to have a decent team.

NY already has a decent team. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

i imagine they might try to tank and get one of the big QBs coming out (buckeyes or tide).

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i imagine they might try to tank and get one of the big QBs coming out (buckeyes or tide).

First of all, the Giants have never tanked. Second, no thank you. Alabama QB’s are nothing to get get excited about and Ohio St QB’s are the worst. 

8 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

PA - highest tax I guess. Fock me Wolf

Corbett was the one who raised the gas taxes

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Corbett was the one who raised the gas taxes

Wolf too.  And if he didn’t like the high tax he could lower it.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Wolf too.  And if he didn’t like the high tax he could lower it.

Corbett signed it all so it would go into effect gradually into 2017. Wolf allowed it through and said it was generally fine as it helped fix bridges. 

:dunno:

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Corbett signed it all so it would go into effect gradually into 2017. Wolf allowed it through and said it was generally fine as it helped fix bridges. 

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Like I said.  Thanks Wolf.  

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First of all, the Giants have never tanked. Second, no thank you. Alabama QB’s are nothing to get get excited about and Ohio St QB’s are the worst. 

100% AGREE-alabuma's QBs are put into a "system" with roided-up O-linemen that have been paid for their services-the LIAR saban self-admitted this with his accusations towards others. Luckeye QB's? What-hand the ball off to a roided-up RB? How tough can that be?

• Confused 1