Fireballer

Monkey Pox- Doomsday

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You know what it is I’m sure you put it on your Facebook profile in June 

I have no idea what is but I’m sure it’s something to do with LGBTQ plus some more letters?  Shouldn’t the joke be that the monkeypox logo is whatever color stands for G?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I have no idea what is but I’m sure it’s something to do with LGBTQ plus some more letters?  Shouldn’t the joke be that the monkeypox logo is whatever color stands for G?

You’re right either the G or B 

Anytime Tim Hack wants to start arguing science everyone here needs to collectively tell that dumb ass to shut the hell up. It’s exactly like the 3rd string QB who has never played trying to tell NFL coaches and QBs what they’re doing wrong. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Anytime Tim Hack wants to start arguing science everyone here needs to collectively tell that dumb ass to shut the hell up. It’s exactly like the 3rd string QB who has never played trying to tell NFL coaches and QBs what they’re doing wrong. 

Says the guy “ignoring” me, lol

41,000 monkey pox cases worldwide

14,000 monkey pox cases U.S. 

Docking gross and disgusting 

On 8/21/2022 at 5:59 PM, Gepetto said:

41,000 monkey pox cases worldwide

14,000 monkey pox cases U.S. 

Docking gross and disgusting 

It's a shame but, we'd rather it get worse than admit the actual issue. It's a shame.

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's a shame but, we'd rather it get worse than admit the actual issue. It's a shame.

There could be many more cases in Africa.  It seems most African medical clinics kind of were trying to either hide it or not worry about it according to the doctor that first found it in patients at his clinic.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

This sounds like something a left wing version of Alex Jones would come up with. Why would anyone want to spend time, money and talent to make a disease MORE lethal? Shouldn't they be curing it or making it more difficult to contract or less dangerous?