Fireballer

Monkey Pox- Doomsday

2 hours ago, MDC said:

That’s not the homerphobic part. The homerphobic part is saying it’s an STD spread by focking monkeys and a gay disease, and that gays reproduce by abusing children. 

:doh: 

Wait what?  Who says it is spread by focking monkeys?  It is currently spread in the high 90% range as an STD between gay people; that's science, which Leftists like until it doesn't fit the woke narrative.  I don't even understand the word salad at the end.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Wait what?  Who says it is spread by focking monkeys?  It is currently spread in the high 90% range as an STD between gay people; that's science, which Leftists like until it doesn't fit the woke narrative.  I don't even understand the word salad at the end.

Every take I referenced is in this thread. Do you want a link to page 1? Start there and work your way up? 

Edit: The word salad I posted at the end was referencing this astoundingly retarded take:

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Every take I referenced is in this thread. Do you want a link to page 1? Start there and work your way up? 

Edit: The word salad I posted at the end was referencing this astoundingly retarded take:

Gotcha.  The "focking monkeys" seemed to be a @Mike Honchopost about Planet of the Apes, unless others think people are focking monkeys today.  The gay disease is obvious, not sure why you included it in your list.  

Regarding Cdub's post, I understand the point more given the quote.  But I'll leave that to him to defend if he wants.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Gotcha.  The "focking monkeys" seemed to be a @Mike Honchopost about Planet of the Apes, unless others think people are focking monkeys today.  The gay disease is obvious, not sure why you included it in your list.  

Regarding Cdub's post, I understand the point more given the quote.  But I'll leave that to him to defend if he wants.

It isn’t a “gay disease,” it’s a disease that’s been around for decades and this outbreak happened to be spread among gays. It wouldn’t be a straight disease if an outbreak started among straight people, would it?

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

It isn’t a “gay disease,” it’s a disease that’s been around for decades and this outbreak happened to be spread among gays. It wouldn’t be a straight disease if an outbreak started among straight people, would it?

It is a "gay disease" in its current manifestation.  Yes it's been in existence for decades but I've never heard of it before now, and I'm guessing you are the same, because it wasn't a problem worthy of the WHO declaring a pandemic.  I don't mean this as a disparaging comment about gay men having sex; I'm an engineer and I look for solutions to problems.  The likely solution is to encourage gay men to stop having sex with unknown partners for a few weeks.  But we can't say that because of fears of being anti-woke.

If there were some possible species-ending pandemic linked to heterosexuals having sex with unknown partners, I'd encourage the same behavior.  :cheers: 

42 minutes ago, MDC said:

It isn’t a “gay disease,” it’s a disease that’s been around for decades and this outbreak happened to be spread among gays.

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The likely solution is to encourage gay men to stop having sex with unknown partners for a few weeks.  But we can't say that because of fears of being anti-woke.

I agree with you there. Where we disagree is your belief that an outbreak of a disease among the gay community necessarily makes it a “gay disease.” 

If more straight people than gay people have monkey pox in a few months, will that mean the disease went straight? Of course not.

You’re smart enough to know better, I think. :cheers: 

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't remember the post, but it sounds like something I'd say.  

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't remember the post, but it sounds like something I'd say.  

It started on Page 1. You were clearly joking others maybe. :dunno: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

It started on Page 1. You were clearly joking others maybe. :dunno: 

I'm confident he was joking, I was merely looking for people saying people were having sex with monkeys :dunno:

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm confident he was joking, I was merely looking for people saying people were having sex with monkeys :dunno:

You missed a lot of this thread.

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

You missed a lot of this thread.

That's true; I did scan back as you requested and found examples of what you were saying, but it was far from thorough.  :cheers: 

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

:lol:  Lying trolls are the one who created that narrative and now believe it.   The rest of us thought the gays could take a break from the orgies every once in a while.  The libs ran to protect them.  

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

That's true; I did scan back as you requested and found examples of what you were saying, but it was far from thorough.  :cheers: 

BeenHereBefore on Page 1. I’ve also seen it in several other threads. Here’s one:

Maybe these people are joking. Given all the other homophobic stuff here I don’t know. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

BeenHereBefore on Page 1. I’ve also seen it in several other threads. Here’s one:

Maybe these people are joking. Given all the other homophobic stuff here I don’t know. 

BeenHereBefore seemed to be joking, it is hard to tell with everyone though.  I certainly hope people don't think that a bunch of gay people regularly have sex with monkeys.  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

BeenHereBefore seemed to be joking, it is hard to tell with everyone though.  I certainly hope people don't think that a bunch of gay people regularly have sex with monkeys.  :dunno: 

People think gay people create more gay people by molesting kids, which turns them gay. An idiot here thinks give US cities account for most of the murders in the entire world.

How can you even tell who’s joking anymore? :( 

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

People think gay people create more gay people by molesting kids, which turns them gay. An idiot here thinks give US cities account for most of the murders in the entire world.

How can you even tell who’s joking anymore? :( 

The whole molesting thing seems tied to the groomer discussion.  One of the problems, and I see it on both sides, is the tendency to not see gray.  For instance, I think most gay people are otherwise normal, they just happen to like their own sex.  They probably hate all of this woke ish going on and wish it would go away, like most of us.  Some folks on the Right don't think these people exist.

But then there are some people who have issues:  sexually confused, gender confused,  social outcasts, hormones raging, mental issues, maybe attracted to kids, I think it can all be intertwined into a big ball of mess, the kind of people that keep Libs of Tik Tok in business.  A lot of them seem to have interest in molding kids.  Some folks on the Left don't think these people exist.  

My concern is that the Left furthermore now celebrates this latter group, and affirms them to be whatever they feel like today.  

• Like 1

ER did an episode about monkeypox in 2002, that was the first I heard of it...

Monkeypox cases reach 7,500 in US; 99% of cases in males

New data published in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report and gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows 99% of monkeypox cases in the United States are in males, and 94% of cases report recent male-to-male sexual or intimate contact.

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Liberals are probably okay with it though.

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

But then there are some people who have issues:  sexually confused, gender confused,  social outcasts, hormones raging, mental issues, maybe attracted to kids, I think it can all be intertwined into a big ball of mess, the kind of people that keep Libs of Tik Tok in business.  A lot of them seem to have interest in molding kids.  Some folks on the Left don't think these people exist.  

My concern is that the Left furthermore now celebrates this latter group, and affirms them to be whatever they feel like today.  

This post is gold.  I couldn't have said it better. 

27 minutes ago, Reality said:

Welp.

How dare you? 

47 minutes ago, Reality said:

Welp.

The subhead to the article says: The claim that skin-to-skin contact during sex between men, not intercourse itself, drives most monkeypox transmission is likely backward, a growing group of experts say.

Article cuts off after 3 paragraphs with no explanation. 

I’m sure the explanation is that I just can’t handle science! :mellow: 

• Confused 1

So a lot of the new studies/reports are showing that it is in fact spread like a STD instead of just causal skin to skin contact like they wanted you to believe initially. Which should make you wonder how are the kids and the dog getting it 🤔

26 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So a lot of the new studies/reports are showing that it is in fact spread like a STD instead of just causal skin to skin contact like they wanted you to believe initially. Which should make you wonder how are the kids and the dog getting it 🤔

Peanut butter? 

Funny how many people with the attitude of "if you don't wear a mask and you get Covid, it's your own fault" suddenly have a problem with stigmatizing behavior. :bench:

• Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Funny how many people with the attitude of "if you don't wear a mask and you get Covid, it's your own fault" suddenly have a problem with stigmatizing behavior. :bench:

Same folks, weird.

On 8/15/2022 at 8:47 PM, jerryskids said:

The likely solution is to encourage gay men to stop having sex with unknown partners for a few weeks.  But we can't say that because of fears of being anti-woke.

We could mandate that they wear masks on their c0cks and azzholes for a couple years.  

21 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

We could mandate that they wear masks on their c0cks and azzholes for a couple years.  

Faggin' the curve

On 8/18/2022 at 2:54 PM, Djgb13 said:

https://www.insider.com/pet-owners-may-have-passed-monkeypox-to-dog-rare-case-2022-8

The dog developed pus-filled blisters on its stomach and a small anal lesion about 12 days after the humans in the house began showing symptoms.

ANAL LESIONS.

the dog lives with two homosexual males and now has anal pox lesions.

you do the math how the dog got it.

57 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

https://www.insider.com/pet-owners-may-have-passed-monkeypox-to-dog-rare-case-2022-8

The dog developed pus-filled blisters on its stomach and a small anal lesion about 12 days after the humans in the house began showing symptoms.

ANAL LESIONS.

What kind of teacher are they? 

On 8/18/2022 at 6:40 PM, Vikings4ever said:

No butt secks for two weeks to flatten the curve.

Why would the CDC not say this?   Science!@#$!

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

ANAL LESIONS.

You’re the reason the CDC is scared to tell gay people they’re most at risk

On 8/16/2022 at 7:02 PM, Reality said:

Monkeypox cases reach 7,500 in US; 99% of cases in males

New data published in Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report and gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows 99% of monkeypox cases in the United States are in males, and 94% of cases report recent male-to-male sexual or intimate contact.

Uh oh, down to 94%, used to be 95%

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Uh oh, down to 94%, used to be 95%

Closeted gays starting to take it to wives and gfs, just like HIV. Uh-oh is right. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Closeted gays starting to take it to wives and gfs, just like HIV. Uh-oh is right. 

Who can then take it to their side pieces (which I’m sure some in the GC will claim to be) since they’re not getting any from their husbands, right?