Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

Whistleblower Capitol police officer coming forward about the Jan 6 election justice protests. High ranking in the intel section. He’s going to spill the beans. Maybe Nancy was checking out real estate in Tawain? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whistleblower Capitol police officer coming forward about the Jan 6 election justice protests. High ranking in the intel section. He’s going to spill the beans. Maybe Nancy was checking out real estate in Tawain? 

Let it all come out.

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But people are allowed to post bail for assaulting a police officer.  So what’s your ignorant point? Why not them?Why do you care so much about those cops?  “Too dangerous “.  GTFO. 

Look, you are clearly ignorant about how pre-trial detention works, especially regarding federal crimes. Long story short: most of those arrested for Jan 6 crimes were released.  A few dangerous defendants are being held without bond. Each decision was made by a judge, on an individual basis based on each specific case.

But in many states, they routinely put high bail on people for minor crimes. This means they’re incarcerated because they are too poor to post bail. It’s a completely different situation than this. I know you’re trying to make this a reverse “social justice” argument or something, but if you’d only engaged your 2nd brain cell, you might have figured this out on your own. Better luck next time.

17 hours ago, 5-Points said:

They are also entitled to a speedy trial. 

The Biden admin is holding political prisoners, many in solitary confinement, for years without due process. But it's the Right who are fascists. 

If you wanted to do some actual research, on the cases, you could. But instead you spout nonsense, ignoring publicly available information about the delays due to prior COVID shutdowns of the courts. Claiming they didn’t get due process is absolutely and completely false. Everybody in pre-trial detention had full due process, and was remanded to custody by a judge, with reasons laid out in written rulings, which anybody can find and read.  There is a backlog, but they’re getting through it. Just in today’s news, we had this conviction:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patrick-mccaughey-convicted-7-felonies-pinned-daniel-hodges-in-door-frame-january-6-capitol-riot/

I still don’t get why anybody is defending these violent criminals. It makes you look like you wish you had been there too, but were too much of a wimp.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Look, you are clearly ignorant about how pre-trial detention works, especially regarding federal crimes. Long story short: most of those arrested for Jan 6 crimes were released.  A few dangerous defendants are being held without bond. Each decision was made by a judge, on an individual basis based on each specific case.

But in many states, they routinely put high bail on people for minor crimes. This means they’re incarcerated because they are too poor to post bail. It’s a completely different situation than this. Good try, but if you’d only engaged your 2nd brain cell, you might have figured this out on your own. Better luck next time.

If you wanted to do some actual research, on the cases, you could. But instead you spout nonsense, ignoring publicly available information about the delays due to prior COVID shutdowns of the courts. Claiming they didn’t get due process is absolutely and completely false. Everybody in pre-trial detention had full due process, and was remanded to custody by a judge, with reasons laid out in written rulings, which anybody can find and read.  There is a backlog, but they’re getting through it. Just in today’s news, we had this conviction:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/patrick-mccaughey-convicted-7-felonies-pinned-daniel-hodges-in-door-frame-january-6-capitol-riot/

I still don’t get why anybody is defending these violent criminals. It makes you look like you wish you had been there too, but were too much of a wimp.

COVID!!!  :cry:

What you are selling is useless. Try again but stop being uninformed of the reality of the situation. 

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

But in many states, they routinely put high bail on people for minor crimes. This means they’re incarcerated because they are too poor to post bail. It’s a completely different situation than this. I know you’re trying to make this a reverse “social justice” argument or something, but if you’d only engaged your 2nd brain cell, you might have figured this out on your own. Better luck next time.

I dont get why you and all the democrats defend all the rioters who destroyed cities, killed people and attacked capitol buildings either

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, dogcows said:

:lol:

20 hours ago, craftsman said:

COVID!!!  :cry:

What you are selling is useless. Try again but stop being uninformed of the reality of the situation. 

Oh yes, please inform me of the reality of the situation. Can you post links to some sob stories of the Jan 6 “political prisoners” for me? I could use a laugh today.

32 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Oh yes, please inform me of the reality of the situation. Can you post links to some sob stories of the Jan 6 “political prisoners” for me? I could use a laugh today.

I personally know an election justice protester from Jan 6 that just got sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for assaulting a CH police officer.  He did it, he’s guilty. But he isn’t a dangerous person that is a threat to society. He did something seriously wrong for the first time in his life and he’s not some member of a domestic terrorist organization. He drove there alone, unarmed.   14 years is way excessive. This is no sob story. This is about equal justice. There isn’t anyone in America doing 14 years for physically assaulting anyone, unless they left them a cripple. That didn’t happen. He’s guilty. He should do time. But he’s not a terrorist no matter what you want to believe. Rapists and murderers do less time.  Laugh away. OMB. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I personally know an election justice protester from Jan 6 that just got sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for assaulting a CH police officer.  He did it, he’s guilty. But he isn’t a dangerous person that is a threat to society. He did something seriously wrong for the first time in his life and he’s not some member of a domestic terrorist organization. He drove there alone, unarmed.   14 years is way excessive. This is no sob story. This is about equal justice. There isn’t anyone in America doing 14 years for physically assaulting anyone, unless they left them a cripple. That didn’t happen. He’s guilty. He should do time. But he’s not a terrorist no matter what you want to believe. Rapists and murderers do less time.  Laugh away. OMB. 

Thanks for making my day! Your friend should look on the bright side: jail is full of innocent people and people who never did anything wrong until that “one fateful day” when they did an oopsie!

I’m sure your friend can swap stories with other people in prison. Maybe he’ll meet Michael Lightfoot: a man who did nothing violent, but who is serving a life sentence for having 6 grams of cocaine.

PS - The longest sentence given so far to a Jan 6 defendant is 10 years. So unless he did some other crime unrelated to Jan 6, you have an imaginary friend. TIP: Next time, try doing 30 seconds of research to make your fake story more believable.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wasn't there some dude that recently got out of prison early (11 months)  for attempted murder charge plead down to aggravated assault and when he got out he killed somebody? Go figure. Liberals like DogshltCows thinks this is justice.

I imagine this thing is likely stalled unless they find something they can use on the easter egg hunt down in mara lago, I infer that the FBI raid was something of a desperate act because this charade was not going the way they hoped.

I think the Dems are thinking this dog and pony show will sway enough centrists over to their side to avoid a bloodbath in November elections, I think they overestimate. 

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Thanks for making my day! Your friend should look on the bright side: jail is full of innocent people and people who never did anything wrong until that “one fateful day” when they did an oopsie!

I’m sure your friend can swap stories with other people in prison. Maybe he’ll meet Michael Lightfoot: a man who did nothing violent, but who is serving a life sentence for having 6 grams of cocaine.

PS - The longest sentence given so far to a Jan 6 defendant is 10 years. So unless he did some other crime unrelated to Jan 6, you have an imaginary friend. TIP: Next time, try doing 30 seconds of research to make your fake story more believable.

You’re right about the ten years. The prosecution had asked for 17 and I had read they were looking at 14. My bad. 10 years is too much as well. He’s not a terrorist or a very dangerous person no matter what you think. 

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I imagine this thing is likely stalled unless they find something they can use on the easter egg hunt down in mara lago, I infer that the FBI raid was something of a desperate act because this charade was not going the way they hoped.

I think the Dems are thinking this dog and pony show will sway enough centrists over to their side to avoid a bloodbath in November elections, I think they overestimate. 

For those who are truly centrist, it should turn them away from the democrats for multiple obvious reasons. 

If they aren't turned off by the liberal activities against a political opponent over the last 7 years, they're not centrists.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re right about the ten years. The prosecution had asked for 17 and I had read they were looking at 14. My bad. 10 years is too much as well. He’s not a terrorist or a very dangerous person no matter what you think. 

Austin, Texas is one of the major U.S. cities that has been afflicted by rising crime and a soft-on-crime district attorney.

Austin Police Retired Officer's Association president Dennis Farris joined "Fox & Friends First" Thursday to discuss a George Soros-backed district attorney charging a defendant with a misdemeanor in a fatal DUI crash, leading to a 10-day jail sentence.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A retired cop who assaulted police officers. If he got “caught up in the moment” so easily that he betrayed his fraternity of fellow officers, I’d say he’s an extreme danger. Somebody like that is a loose cannon who can go off at any time.

On the bright side, as a retired cop, I bet he will know plenty of people in prison. Imagine the reunions with people that he put behind bars!

“Sometimes you wanna go, where everybody knows your name...."

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

A retired cop who assaulted police officers. If he got “caught up in the moment” so easily that he betrayed his fraternity of fellow officers, I’d say he’s an extreme danger. Somebody like that is a loose cannon who can go off at any time.

On the bright side, as a retired cop, I bet he will know plenty of people in prison. Imagine the reunions with people that he put behind bars!

What an idiot you are. Come back when you finish high school. 

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Yeah, he’s not a danger to society or the member of a group that is. He’s a guy who broke the law who should do his time. Not excessive time. It’s says so right in the constitution you have abandoned. OMB. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, he’s not a danger to society or the member of a group that is. He’s a guy who broke the law who should do his time. Not excessive time. It’s says so right in the constitution you have abandoned. OMB. 

Angry white men prone to violence at the drop of a hat are a danger to society. He’s right where he belongs, and I hope he enjoys his time behind bars. The country is safer with him there. 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes! :banana:

On 9/8/2022 at 10:53 PM, MDC said:

And yet he’s going to clobber Dr. Carpetbagger. :dunno: 

Trust fund baby Fetterman has 10 mansions, and is running commercials about Dr. Oz being evil 'cause he is wealthy. 

Have you seen the huge goiter on Fetterman's back of the neck. It's a bowling ball. This guy got the vaccine AIDS, for real. 

For God's sake, Fetterman looks lumpy like Gritty, the mascot that represents with great pride all of the Sex Offenders all over the world. Gritty Fetterman Epstein. Which definitely didn't kill itself. 

8 hours ago, craftsman said:

Austin, Texas is one of the major U.S. cities that has been afflicted by rising crime and a soft-on-crime district attorney.

Austin Police Retired Officer's Association president Dennis Farris joined "Fox & Friends First" Thursday to discuss a George Soros-backed district attorney charging a defendant with a misdemeanor in a fatal DUI crash, leading to a 10-day jail sentence.

Well let's just look at this little ol' statistic, shall we?

10 Most Dangerous Cities in the US (#1 is the highest cost of crime)

1. St. Louis, Missouri -RED STATE.
  2. Jackson, Mississippi - RED STATE.
  3. Detroit, Michigan - BLUE STATE
  4. New Orleans, Louisiana - RED STATE
  5. Baltimore, Maryland - BLUE STATE
  6. Memphis, Tennessee - RED STATE
  7. Cleveland, Ohio - RED STATE
  8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana - RED STATE
  9. Kansas City, Missouri - RED STATE
  10. Shreveport, Louisiana - RED STATE

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2022/02/23/crime-in-america-study-reveals-the-10-most-dangerous-cities-its-not-where-you-think/?sh=34d1ab2f7710

15 Safest Large Cities in the US (with a population over 300,000)

1. Virginia Beach, Virginia - BLUE
  2. Honolulu, Hawaii - BLUE
  3. Henderson, Nevada - BLUE
  4. El Paso, Texas - RED
  5. Mesa, Arizona - BLUE
  6. San Diego, California - BLUE
  7. Raleigh, North Carolina - RED
  8. Anaheim, California - BLUE
  9. San Jose, California - BLUE
  10. Santa Ana, California - BLUE
  11. New York City - BLUE
  12. Austin, Texas - BLUE CITY, RED STATE
  13. Arlington, Texas - ?
  14. Las Vegas -BLUE
  15. Riverside, California - BLUE

Austin's homicide rate was 9.25 per 100,000 in 2021, not even close to the top 65 American deadliest cities. And the rate was 4.4 and 3.4 in 2020 and 2019, respectively. 

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/crime/2022/08/04/austins-2022-homicide-death-toll-at-43-police-say-8-killed-in-july/65386701007/

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/2/

When going to fetch some facts and my shinebox tomorrow, prolly avoid your morning cup of dumbass.

Have a great evening!

:first:

Pimpadoosh and the rest of the libidiots are still trying the “red state” ruse.  It’s comical. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pimpadoosh and the rest of the libidiots are still trying the “red state” ruse.  It’s comical. 

His dopey "logic" tells us that all of Missouri is responsible for the violence in democrat run St. Louis.

I'll use his same stupid "logic" with this.

The democrat president, liberal run house and senate, are responsible for every crime commited within our borders. 

Just when.you think that guy can't get any more stupid, he does. And he gives himself trophies for it.

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

His dopey "logic" tells us that all of Missouri is responsible for the violence in democrat run St. Louis.

The democrat president, liberal run house and senate, are responsible for every crime commited within our borders. 

Just when.you think that guy can't get any more stupid, he does. And he gives himself trophies for it.

And they bother to link to some liberal bullshit source as if it will prove their point. 

I love how you MAGAtards retreat and deflect when confronted with actual facts over which you have no power to twist to your liking, so you just dismiss the source and fortify your ignorant safe place. Oooga oooga. 😂

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I love how you MAGAtards retreat and deflect when confronted with actual facts over which you have no power to twist to your liking, so they just dismiss the source and fortify their ignorant safe place. 😂

Actual facts are you are an illogical dope. Who has more influence over crime in a democrat run city, the liberal mayor, or some conservative accountant living 100 miles from that city? 

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Actual facts are you are an illogical dope. Who has more influence over crime in a democrat run city, the liberal mayor, or some conservative accountant living 100 miles from that city? 

This information is fact-based, meaning culled from police reports, which are public record. 

But it wouldn't surprise me if you bought into some conspiracy theory that the Deep State has managed to infiltrate police departments nationwide in order to fudge crime statistics in its favor. 

But the bottom line is you threw out Austin, and I promptly turned your stupid ass into a greasy spot with actual stats showing Austin as a safe city, that an overwhelming number of Top 10 safe cities are in blue states and that an overwhelming number of dangerous cities are in red states.

Go eat a bag of cacks, my b1tch.

😂

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

1. St. Louis, Missouri -RED STATE.
  2. Jackson, Mississippi - RED STATE.
  3. Detroit, Michigan - BLUE STATE
  4. New Orleans, Louisiana - RED STATE
  5. Baltimore, Maryland - BLUE STATE
  6. Memphis, Tennessee - RED STATE
  7. Cleveland, Ohio - RED STATE
  8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana - RED STATE
  9. Kansas City, Missouri - RED STATE
  10. Shreveport, Louisiana - RED STATE

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabegleybloom/2022/02/23/crime-in-america-study-reveals-the-10-most-dangerous-cities-its-not-where-you-think/?sh=34d1ab2f7710

15 Safest Large Cities in the US (with a population over 300,000)

1. Virginia Beach, Virginia - BLUE
  2. Honolulu, Hawaii - BLUE
  3. Henderson, Nevada - BLUE
  4. El Paso, Texas - RED
  5. Mesa, Arizona - BLUE
  6. San Diego, California - BLUE
  7. Raleigh, North Carolina - RED
  8. Anaheim, California - BLUE
  9. San Jose, California - BLUE
  10. Santa Ana, California - BLUE
  11. New York City - BLUE
  12. Austin, Texas - BLUE CITY, RED STATE
  13. Arlington, Texas - ?
  14. Las Vegas -BLUE
  15. Riverside, California - BLUE

Austin's homicide rate was 9.25 per 100,000 in 2021, not even close to the top 65 American deadliest cities. And the rate was 4.4 and 3.4 in 2020 and 2019, respectively. 

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/crime/2022/08/04/austins-2022-homicide-death-toll-at-43-police-say-8-killed-in-july/65386701007/

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/murder-map-deadliest-u-s-cities/2/

When going to fetch some facts and my shinebox tomorrow, prolly avoid your morning cup of dumbass.

Have a great evening!

:first:

Your dopey "logic" tells us that all of Missouri is responsible for the violence in democrat run St. Louis.

The democrat president, liberal run house and senate, are responsible for every crime commited within our borders. The numbers don't lie. 

Just when I think you can't be more stupid, you are. And you give yourself trophies for it.

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Your dopey "logic" tells us that all of Missouri is responsible for the violence in democrat run St. Louis.

The democrat president, liberal run house and senate, are responsible for every crime commited within our borders. The numbers don't lie. 

Just when I think you can't be more stupid, you are. And you give yourself trophies for it.

So now the president, House and Senate are responsible for "every" crime within our borders. Are you saying that every crime-committing MAGAtard in this country did so because the president, House and Senate made them do it? 

Every. Crime.

Lawd you got a lot of dumb ass with which to work. You're more of a loon than JustinDischarge.

I'm crying laughing 🤣.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So now the president, House and Senate are responsible for "every" crime within our borders. Are you saying that every crime-committing MAGAtard in this country did so because the president, House and Senate made them do it? 

Every. Crime.

Lawd you got a lot of dumb ass with which to work. You're more of a loon than JustinDischarge.

I'm crying laughing 🤣.

I used your stupid logic just to show how dumb you are. :dunno:

You think red states are responsible for crime in liberal run cities. So I'll say liberal run country is responsible for crime everywhere. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

You think red states are responsible for crime in liberal run cities. So I'll say liberal run country is responsible for crime everywhere. 

You tried to hold up Austin to support your point, and I used stone-cold facts to squish you like a little turd beetle into the earth. I can't stop laughing at you. 

😂

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You tried to hold up Austin to support your point, and I used stone-cold facts to squish you like a little turd beetle into the earth. I can't stop laughing at you. 

😂

Glad that makes you happy. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Glad that makes you happy. 

I used facts to obliterate your point and shove you deeper into the dumb-ass hole, deeper than any dumb ass has gone before. 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I used facts to obliterate your point and shove you deeper into the dumb-ass hole, deeper than any dumb ass has gone before. 

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

1. St. Louis, Missouri - Democrat mayor
  2. Jackson, Mississippi - Democrat mayor
  3. Detroit, Michigan - Democrat mayor
  4. New Orleans, Louisiana - Democrat mayor
  5. Baltimore, Maryland - Democrat mayor
  6. Memphis, Tennessee - Democrat mayor
  7. Cleveland, Ohio - Democrat mayor
  8. Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Democrat mayor
  9. Kansas City, Missouri - Democrat mayor
  10. Shreveport, Louisiana - Democrat mayor

Facts.

So according to Pimpadoosh, all those red states are safe as long as you stay out of the blue areas of those states. The rest of those states are fine. Got it. 

15 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Facts.

Austin. Blue city. Blue mayor. Safe city. Doh!