Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Constitution is about our rights so yes I hold that up. It has nothing to do with govt processes. So that’s irrelevant. 

you can use your convenience thing to look at how it was done back then and I would most definitely approve of this today

winner is president

runner up is vp 

I think just bolding those sentences is all that needs to be said.  

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hey pot, meet kettle!  Could you two be any less self aware?  This was only in the last 10 hours too.

What am I unaware about? 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve noticed that about Mooney. He doesn’t really say much. Empty barrels make more noise. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What am I unaware about? 

You might as well be talking about yourself here.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You might as well be talking about yourself here.

Good one. Very original.  

Jerry is right. The GOP should easily take the Senate but they threw it away on Roe and nominating celebrities and Christianist weirdos for otherwise winnable races. 

Normal folks care about jobs, education, housing, healthcare. The GOP should be running against the Biden economy and inflation. Instead they’re running on abortion, CRT and drag queen story hour.

That may play well at the Geek Club but normies recoil in disgust from you people. 

:dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Jerry is right. The GOP should easily take the Senate but they threw it away on Roe and nominating celebrities and Christian almost weirdos to winnable races. 

Normal folks care about jobs, education, housing, healthcare. The GOP should be running against the Biden economy and inflation. Instead they’re running on abortion, CRT and drag queen story hour.

That play well at the Geek Club but normies recoil in disgust from you people. 

So you think the conservatives posting on this site are all running for congress?

Does that mean all the liberal candidates are running on Trump hatred?

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Jerry is right. The GOP should easily take the Senate but they threw it away on Roe and nominating celebrities and Christianist weirdos for otherwise winnable races. 

That play well at the Geek Club but normies recoil in disgust from you people. 

:lol:   cuck getting his info on the right from all the same lefty sources.   And even if the right did all the things he wishes they would do, he'd still vote for dementia Joe. 

50 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So you think the conservatives posting on this site are all running for congress?

No. I think you and a handful of other GC cretins are obsessed with trannies, drag queens, abortion and pedophilia. The GOP nominated some candidates who share your fetishes and they’re going to lose winnable races because of it.

HTH

1 minute ago, MDC said:

No. I think you and a handful of other GC cretins are obsessed with trannies, drag queens, abortion and pedophilia.

I'm not obsessed with them, I just want them all stopped. Sorry to offend your beliefs in all that garbage. But I can't accept your love of pedophilia. 

Yeah, men that don’t think adults should be talking to young kids about sex an gender issues are cretins. What a Fockin tool.  

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm not obsessed with them

Yes you are. You Tardcore and others think about trannies and child molestation 24/7/365. 

Even on XMas. Ho ho ho. 🎄🎅 😞 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yes you are. You Tardcore and others think about trannies and child molestation 24/7/365. 

Even on XMas. Ho ho ho. 🎄🎅 😞 

This is what you always post when you get your feelings hurt. You have nothing else. 

You are so weird and now a proven pedophile supporter.

Are you still on vacation with your family? Can't tell the difference because you post 24/7 at all times anyway.

44 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This is what you always post when you get your feelings hurt. You have nothing else. 

You are so weird and now a proven pedophile supporter.

Are you still on vacation with your family? Can't tell the difference because you post 24/7 at all times anyway.

You are one weird dude.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

You are one weird dude.

He brought up the pedophilia not me. Now I get why you get along so well with that dude.

And to add to it, you are both confirmed rats.

17 hours ago, jerryskids said:

"No sense" seems a bit strong, especially since your model doesn't gain control of the legislature.  So your goal is a gridlocked government?  I'm going for a Senate which would be in place for 2024.  

i dont think you know how government works.  you seem to think this:

1.  GOP house + dem senate + dem president = gridlock
2.  GOP house + GOP senate + dem president = no gridlock

this is not the case.  in reality it is:

1. GOP house + dem senate + dem president = gridlock
2. GOP house + GOP senate + dem president = gridlock

It is gridlock either way. winning the senate as well as the house is also gridlock because a democrat is president.

now, if the GOP held a 2/3rds majority in both the senate and house, then it is not gridlock as congress could override the presidents veto.  but that is not an option here.

getting the house is probably more important because they could impeach Biden.  And they probably would impeach Biden immediately.  You'd still need 2/3rds majority in the senate to remove him tho.

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He brought up the pedophilia not me. Now I get why you get along so well with that dude.

Only MDC is confirmed. But gutter is a prime suspect. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

i dont think you know how government works.  you seem to think this:

1.  GOP house + dem senate + dem president = gridlock
2.  GOP house + GOP senate + dem president = no gridlock

this is not the case.  in reality it is:

1. GOP house + dem senate + dem president = gridlock
2. GOP house + GOP senate + dem president = gridlock

It is gridlock either way. winning the senate as well as the house is also gridlock because a democrat is president.

now, if the GOP held a 2/3rds majority in both the senate and house, then it is not gridlock as congress could override the presidents veto.  but that is not an option here.

getting the house is probably more important because they could impeach Biden.  And they probably would impeach Biden immediately.  You'd still need 2/3rds majority in the senate to remove him tho.

I know enough about our government to know that in 2024 we are electing a president, which is why I said we'll have the Senate in place for 2024.  HTH

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

How does one confirm if a person has reported someone?

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

You and Tardcore accuse others of being pedos all the time. Just like Ted Haggard “hated” the gays.

I bet you cretins spend a lot of time at Chuck E Cheese and Build a Bear Workshop.

:unsure: 

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

You and Tardcore accuse others of being pedos all the time. Just like Ted Haggard “hated” the gays.

I bet you cretins spend a lot of time at Chuck E Cheese and Build a Bear Workshop.

:unsure: 

HT has talked about how he gets drunk at Chuck E Cheese couple times a month.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Does he make the children at his table take their caps off? :unsure: 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chronic Fockster said:

No I didn’t.  Just because you have gays in your circle, that doesn’t mean the rest of us have to put on blinders. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Such a punk.  Lol. I own you.  

• Sad 4

FBI Concerned That If MAGA Doesn't Conduct A Terrorist Attack Soon They'll Have To Fake One

https://babylonbee.com/news/fbi-concerned-that-if-maga-doesnt-conduct-a-terrorist-attack-soon-theyll-have-to-fake-one

WASHINGTON — After weeks of unsuccessfully stoking Trump supporters towards violent action, the FBI has changed course, beginning internal discussions for executing a MAGA-style attack using FBI resources.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:22 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

No I didn’t.  Just because you have gays in your circle, that doesn’t mean the rest of us have to put on blinders. 

I know who you are! You are the guy that was screaming at Greg Norman when US Open was in NY several years ago! Norman went right up to the ropes, put a finger in your chest, and told you "if you think you're man enough mate, meet me in the parking lot afterward"........and you ran off the property with tears in your eyes.

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

40 subpoenas for Clownzo aides!

You seem.to not be understanding what is going on. 

Very much like the nazi supporters in the 1930s and 40s.

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

You seem.to not be understanding what is going on. 

Very much like the nazi supporters in the 1930s and 40s.

The far right has been the fascists here.

What's happening to Clownzo?

The walls of justice closing in.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

:lock:

Some of The ones who participated in the election justice protest on Jan 6, 2021 still have not had a trial and have been held in jail. That should bother normal people. If it doesn’t then you’re just a TDS inflicted sad sack of shite. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some of The ones who participated in the election justice protest on Jan 6, 2021 still have not had a trial and have been held in jail. That should bother normal people. If it doesn’t then you’re just a TDS inflicted sad sack of shite. 

Hahaha “election justice protest.”

That out of the way, there are some defendants who were considered too dangerous (by a judge) to release. Most were those who actually assaulted cops. Some already had criminal records.

As for non-violent folks who are in there, surely you heard the story of Bryan Fellows, who put his feet on a Senator’s desk, smoked pot inside the Capitol, then was released… but then harassed his parole officer and ignored court orders. Yeah, he is in jail now because he is a piece of crap who can’t be bothered to fulfill the terms of his pre-trial release. 

Funny story: the inmates too dangerous to release into the community bonded in the DC jail at first, but then supporters collected $1.2 million to give to them. Well, the person distributing those funds gave it to some and not others. Now the idiots are at each other’s throats over it.

Here’s a question for you: Do you think people who assault police officers should be able to post bail and go home? Because that’s who you’re trying to elicit sympathy for.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/14/1092580753/capitol-riot-january-6-insurrection-defendants

37 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Hahaha “election justice protest.”

That out of the way, there are some defendants who were considered too dangerous (by a judge) to release. Most were those who actually assaulted cops. Some already had criminal records.

As for non-violent folks who are in there, surely you heard the story of Bryan Fellows, who put his feet on a Senator’s desk, smoked pot inside the Capitol, then was released… but then harassed his parole officer and ignored court orders. Yeah, he is in jail now because he is a piece of crap who can’t be bothered to fulfill the terms of his pre-trial release. 

Funny story: the inmates too dangerous to release into the community bonded in the DC jail at first, but then supporters collected $1.2 million to give to them. Well, the person distributing those funds gave it to some and not others. Now the idiots are at each other’s throats over it.

Here’s a question for you: Do you think people who assault police officers should be able to post bail and go home? Because that’s who you’re trying to elicit sympathy for.

https://www.npr.org/2022/04/14/1092580753/capitol-riot-january-6-insurrection-defendants

But people are allowed to post bail for assaulting a police officer.  So what’s your ignorant point? Why not them?Why do you care so much about those cops?  “Too dangerous “.  GTFO. 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But people are allowed to post bail for assaulting a police officer.  So what’s your ignorant point? Why not them?Why do you care so much about those cops?  “Too dangerous “.  GTFO. 

They are also entitled to a speedy trial. 

The Biden admin is holding political prisoners, many in solitary confinement, for years without due process. But it's the Right who are fascists. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

They are also entitled to a speedy trial. 

The Biden admin is holding political prisoners, many in solitary confinement, for years without due process. But it's the Right who are fascists. 

The liberal voter's willingness to overlook that points to how f*cked up they are. If they were in 1940 Germany, they would have played a key role in killing the Jews.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The liberal voter's willingness to overlook that points to how f*cked up they are. If they were in 1940 Germany, they would have played a key role in killing the Jews.

They used the term "insurrection" ad nauseum for a reason. In their eyes it gives them the moral high ground to justify gestapo tactics.