Cloaca du jour

Media Event!! Jan 6th Propaganda!! Tonight!! Official Thread!!

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Dr Oz, JD Vance, Herschel Walker... these are just 3 Trump-backed Senate candidates in states where you’d expect easy GOP wins in 2022. Instead, they are polling quite poorly. And Trump is ahead of DeSantis in polls of Republicans for a 2024 run. I don’t know where you live, but I see plenty of Trump flags in people’s yards still. The GOP is obsessed with the guy, and it’s gonna lead to another Democrat win in 2024.

Deny it all you want, but when Republicans fail to re-take the Senate, their obsession with Trump will be the #1 factor.

Unfortunately, I pretty much agree with this.  I'm not convinced that the Repubs WILL fail to retake the Senate, but it should have been a slam dunk, and instead we are making it a nail biter.  Blake Masters in AZ is another example -- beating Mark Kelly here should have been easy peasy, but it looks like Masters will lose.  He's not inspiring and has some fairly radical views which he is walking back on now, we'll see.

People on the right need to realize that Trump winning is not the end game; it's getting control of the legislature to stop the insanity going on.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Fetterman keeps running ads about how Dr. Oz doesn’t even live in PA. Lol

PA is another great example. Fetterman can't even speak in public and he has a good chance of winning vs. Dr. Crudite.  :wall:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Fetterman keeps running ads about how Dr. Oz doesn’t even live in PA. Lol

Fetterman currently has the deft oratory skills of Stephen Hawking and Terry Schiavo gurgling and spewing phlegm back and forth at each other.

42 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Unfortunately, I pretty much agree with this.  I'm not convinced that the Repubs WILL fail to retake the Senate, but it should have been a slam dunk, and instead we are making it a nail biter.  Blake Masters in AZ is another example -- beating Mark Kelly here should have been easy peasy, but it looks like Masters will lose.  He's not inspiring and has some fairly radical views which he is walking back on now, we'll see.

People on the right need to realize that Trump winning is not the end game; it's getting control of the legislature to stop the insanity going on.

PA is another great example. Fetterman can't even speak in public and he has a good chance of winning vs. Dr. Crudite.  :wall:

I've never heard anyone say that the republicans would retake the senate. That's always been a hope and a prayer. What I do hear a lot is that the republicans will dominate in the house. Honestly, I don't even have faith in that. The democrats in this country are amazing cheaters. 

And I personally have never said who would win any office in the future. 

As far as Trump, if he is the nominee, and he loses, the US will be f*cked for a very long time. If DeSantis wins, I'm fine with that too but no one is as good as Trump would be in the White House in 2024. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I've never heard anyone say that the republicans would retake the senate. That's always been a hope and a prayer. What I do hear a lot is that the republicans will dominate in the house. Honestly, I don't even have faith in that. The democrats in this country are amazing cheaters. 

And I personally have never said who would win what in the future. 

As far as Trump, if he is the nominee, and he loses, the US will be f*cked for a very long time. If DeSantis wins, I'm fine with that too but no one is as good as Trump would be in the White House in 2024. 

I just named two Senate seats that should have been slam dunks (AZ and PA).

DeSantis would be an order of magnitude better than Trump in the White House.  Trump would bloviate, work with nobody, and as such get nothing done.  DeSantis comprises the good parts of Trump without the narcissistic baggage.

4 hours ago, dogcows said:

Dr Oz, JD Vance, Herschel Walker... these are just 3 Trump-backed Senate candidates in states where you’d expect easy GOP wins in 2022. Instead, they are polling quite poorly. And Trump is ahead of DeSantis in polls of Republicans for a 2024 run. I don’t know where you live, but I see plenty of Trump flags in people’s yards still. The GOP is obsessed with the guy, and it’s gonna lead to another Democrat win in 2024.

Deny it all you want, but when Republicans fail to re-take the Senate, their obsession with Trump will be the #1 factor.

Absolutely wrong.  Everyone knows the republicans odds dropped when the scotus struck down roe. Thats the #1 factor.  

58 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

your post makes no sense.   You say the goal is to stop the democrat agenda.  The gop will take the house so that is done.  They dont need the senate to do that.  And trump led the charge so he gets credit.  I dont know why you are making this out to be a choice of either follow T or stop the dems.  Both will occur. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

your post makes no sense.   You say the goal is to stop the democrat agenda.  The gop will take the house so that is done.  They dont need the senate to do that.  And trump led the charge so he gets credit.  I dont know why you are making this out to be a choice of either follow T or stop the dems.  Both will occur. 

"No sense" seems a bit strong, especially since your model doesn't gain control of the legislature.  So your goal is a gridlocked government?  I'm going for a Senate which would be in place for 2024.  

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

"No sense" seems a bit strong, especially since your model doesn't gain control of the legislature.  So your goal is a gridlocked government?  I'm going for a Senate which would be in place for 2024.  

He has no clue "what he wants." He just wants to tilt at windmills constantly. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

He has no clue "what he wants." He just wants to tilt at windmills constantly. 

You have no clue what you want. You just want to tilt at windmills constantly.

See how that works when you have zero substance to your post? Other than to just cut someone down? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

See how that works when you have zero substance to your post? Other than to just cut someone down? 

I’ve noticed that about Mooney. He doesn’t really say much. Empty barrels make more noise. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve noticed that about Mooney. He doesn’t really say much. Empty barrels make more noise. 

He's a "teacher". He doesn't have to make sense in today's America. He's covered by his union no matter how bad he is at his job. 

Teacher's unions are such a problem in the US. And he is such a good sample as to illustrate why. 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

He's a "teacher". He doesn't have to make sense in today's America. He's covered by his union no matter how bad he is at his job. 

Teacher's unions are such a problem in the US. And he is such a good sample as to illustrate why. 

Teachers take absolutely no responsibility for their own unions. I have yet to meet one that does. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, craftsman said:

I generally ignore everything you say, but I'll entertain this one comment and then go back to just passing over your stuff.

You come after me, my profession, the union, and any number of things constantly around here to try and position yourself as better than me because you've drank the Kool-Aid that teachers are the root of all evil. I'm damn good at my job. I don't give a damn about talking to the kids about racial issues, gender issues, or whatever else you are told that we are doing in classrooms. I'm there to teach the subject I teach. I do it, I avoid any commentary surrounding my personal thoughts, and then I go home to my wife and kids and happily go about my life- occasionally stopping by here to chat about any number of topics (which will be far more football now that the season is finally upon us again and I'm tired of hitting you, and HT, and Horseman, and whomever else with reality).

You are a sad sack waste of life who posts here 24/7 (including Christmas Day), got shuttled away, created a new username to get back onto the board, pretended it wasn't you, and then almost immediately went back to your intelligence lacking posts. And your down time is spent scouring the Internet for things to be outraged about.

Touch grass, touch a woman, touch yourself- whatever it takes to find a little bit of happiness in your life outside of sh!t stirring on a fantasy football message board.

Back to ignoring your nonsense.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Teachers take absolutely no responsibility for their own unions. I have yet to meet one that does. 

Truth. It takes the parents to come out and challenge them and then get put on the domestic terrorist group list by the FBI simply to say how they want their kids raised.

Our government is in the darkest winter it ever has been. Maybe that's what Biden meant when he said a "dark winter is coming".  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are so dumb. A person can be in the union yet not agree with everything the union does. 

Furthermore- you don't seem to get that a teacher is in up to 4 unions- a federal one, a state one, a county one, and a "local" one. Far more of what I do day to day is controlled by the "local" one. The federal one discusses big picture things- many of which  don't apply to my district, my job, or what I do on a day-to-day basis. The local union is what influences my job directly. 

You see because that union is far more than just what you think. It negotiates my raises, my health coverage, my tuition reimbursement, my ability for bereavement leave, my sick days, my personal days, etc....and it would be biting my nose to spite my face to not opt into the union.

If you spent a little bit of time trying to learn how these things work instead of going "LOUD NOISES!" you might actually be a functioning human being rather than the fumbling mess you are. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I generally ignore everything you say, but I'll entertain this one comment and then go back to just passing over your stuff.

You come after me, my profession, the union, and any number of things constantly around here to try and position yourself as better than me because you've drank the Kool-Aid that teachers are the root of all evil. I'm damn good at my job. I don't give a damn about talking to the kids about racial issues, gender issues, or whatever else you are told that we are doing in classrooms. I'm there to teach the subject I teach. I do it, I avoid any commentary surrounding my personal faults, and then I go home to my wife and kids and happily go about my life- occasionally stopping by here to chat about any number of topics (which will be far more football now that the season is finally upon us again and I'm tired of hitting you, and HT, and Horseman, and whomever else with reality).

You are a sad sack waste of life who posts here 24/7 (including Christmas Day), got shuttled away, created a new username to get back onto the board, pretended it wasn't you, and then almost immediately went back to your intelligence lacking posts. And your down time is spent scouring the Internet for things to be outraged about.

Touch grass, touch a woman, touch yourself- whatever it takes to find a little bit of happiness in your life outside of sh!t stirring on a fantasy football message board.

This should be re-quoted by everyone on this board. Sadly, he’d still fail to appreciate the sentiment. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You come after me, my profession, the union, and any number of things constantly around here to try and position yourself as better than me because you've drank the Kool-Aid that teachers are the root of all evil. I'm damn good at my job. I don't give a damn about talking to the kids about racial issues, gender issues, or whatever else you are told that we are doing in classrooms. I'm there to teach the subject I teach. I do it, I avoid any commentary surrounding my personal faults, and then I go home to my wife and kids and happily go about my life- occasionally stopping by here to chat about any number of topics (which will be far more football now that the season is finally upon us again and I'm tired of hitting you, and HT, and Horseman, and whomever else with reality).

Well, you kind of suck at what you do given all your takes on the teaching profession. :dunno:

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are so dumb. A person can be in the union yet not agree with everything the union does. 

Furthermore- you don't seem to get that a teacher is in up to 4 unions- a federal one, a state one, a county one, and a "local" one. Far more of what I do day to day is controlled by the "local" one. The federal one discusses big picture things- many of which  don't apply to my district, my job, or what I do on a day-to-day basis. The local union is what influences my job directly. 

You see because that union is far more than just what you think. It negotiates my raises, my health coverage, my tuition reimbursement, my ability for bereavement leave, my sick days, my personal days, etc....and it would be biting my nose to spite my face to not opt into the union.

If you spent a little bit of time trying to learn how these things work instead of going "LOUD NOISES!" you might actually be a functioning human being rather than the fumbling mess you are. 

Ha! I was a union rep when you were wearing a training bra. There is nothing you can tell me about them, and you trying to just there gave  me a good laugh. Thanks. IOh yeah, the teachers union keeps saying it’s all about the kids, but I guess it’s all about you.  

15 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Good post man.  Know that a large majority of people here support you, teachers, and what you guys do.  Fock the trolls

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Good post man.  Know that a large majority of people here support you, teachers, and what you guys do.  Fock the trolls

Wait. So you want him to "Fock" you? 

11 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

This should be re-quoted by everyone on this board. Sadly, he’d still fail to appreciate the sentiment. 

4 minutes ago, Chronic Fockster said:

Appreciate it. I fully expect a few more trolls will pop out to comment. The trolls don't necessarily bother me but at some point things need to be said. And there are good people here- even some I disagree with but the Human Centipede of stupid here (craftsman, HT, Justin Charge) can get fooked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Appreciate it. I fully expect a few more trolls will pop out to comment. The trolls don't necessarily bother me but at some point things need to be said.

You sound lonely in your grooming. 

You should. 

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

It would take a massive calamity for the Dems to lose the senate at this point.  The 3 cows mentioned are 3 people that if they didn't have a party label behind their name, just based on their credentials wouldn't get elected dog catcher in a small town. Trump supported a guy who was on his TV show, a guy he saw on TV, and Vance who he might have heard of cause he wrote a book.  

• Confused 1

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

It would take a massive calamity for the Dems to lose the senate at this point.  The 3 cows mentioned are 3 people that if they didn't have a party label behind their name, just based on their credentials wouldn't get elected dog catcher in a small town. Trump supported a guy who was on his TV show, a guy he saw on TV, and Vance who he might have heard of cause he wrote a book.  

Hell, I heard we might even gain 2 seats. Will probably still lose the house, even though I’ve heard it’s now a toss up, but the margin will be razor thin.

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Hell, I heard we might even gain 2 seats. Will probably still lose the house, even though I’ve heard it’s now a toss up, but the margin will be razor thin.

Not that it matters, if they lose the house, but I would love it if they gained 2-the Dems did the right thing for the country and chucked the filibuster into the dustbin of horrible ideas. 

Senators would actually have to do something rather than say they support FILL IN THE BLANK knowing it will never come to a vote. 

ETA: wait 2 seats seems right.

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

"We". :lol:

Have fun with your blackouts, homeless, and your Gavin Newsom cheering on murderers out of prison to murder again. 

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Will probably still lose the house, even though I’ve heard it’s now a toss up, but the margin will be razor thin.

I'd like to know where you heard that. 538 has it 247 to 226, same as its been for a month. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'd like to know where you heard that. 538 has it 247 to 226, same as its been for a month. 

Hey man, she said she heard it. What’s your problem? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

538 had Hilary winning. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, craftsman said:

"We". :lol:

Have fun with your blackouts, homeless, and your Gavin Newsom cheering on murderers out of prison to murder again. 

But see, this has nothing to do with the Senate races in other states, which the Repubs are on a vector to lose as they've hitched their wagon to Trump sycophants.  :dunno: 

2 hours ago, phillybear said:

Fetterman currently has the deft oratory skills of Stephen Hawking and Terry Schiavo gurgling and spewing phlegm back and forth at each other.

And yet he’s going to clobber Dr. Carpetbagger. :dunno: 

Libtards don’t like carpetbaggers all of a sudden. Lol. 

38 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not that it matters, if they lose the house, but I would love it if they gained 2-the Dems did the right thing for the country and chucked the filibuster into the dustbin of horrible ideas. 

Senators would actually have to do something rather than say they support FILL IN THE BLANK knowing it will never come to a vote. 

ETA: wait 2 seats seems right.

I love the libtards that want single party control, you know thats put in place so one side can't snowball all their BS.  You're probably the same guy crying about the nuclear option to appoint Gorsuch

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I love the libtards that want single party control, you know thats put in place so one side can't snowball all their BS.  You're probably the same guy crying about the nuclear option to appoint Gorsuch

I love when your side holds up the Constitution, Founding Fathers and their brilliance, but conveniently ignore they purposely made the Senate to be run by a simple majority vote-it's why the VP can break ties. 

You must be thinking of a different guy who cried when removed the filibuster component for SCOTUS nominees.   

10 hours ago, craftsman said:

Hey pot, meet kettle!  Could you two be any less self aware?  This was only in the last 10 hours too.

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

9 hours ago, craftsman said:

Wait. So you want him to "Fock" you? 

You sound lonely in your grooming. 

You should. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey man, she said she heard it. What’s your problem? 

:lol: All the liberals love the groomers. :lol:

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards don’t like carpetbaggers all of a sudden. Lol. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Hey pot, meet kettle!  Could you two be any less self aware?  This was only in the last 10 hours too.

Self aware?

That's rich coming from a raging liberal who calls himself a centrist. :lol:

39 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I love when your side holds up the Constitution, Founding Fathers and their brilliance, but conveniently ignore they purposely made the Senate to be run by a simple majority vote-it's why the VP can break ties. 

You must be thinking of a different guy who cried when removed the filibuster component for SCOTUS nominees.   

Constitution is about our rights so yes I hold that up. It has nothing to do with govt processes. So that’s irrelevant. 

you can use your convenience thing to look at how it was done back then and I would most definitely approve of this today

winner is president

runner up is vp