Djgb13

Google is now a useless propaganda search engine

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dummy having reading English problems again.  :lol:

And :lol: = laughing for the re tards

You're the guy that doesn't know what irony means, right?

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve been getting it from tiktok. It’s the least political thing out there right now. Get a ton of good info without the bias 

:lol:

Dude learns from TikTok.  Good lord.

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

"Hello my name is 90sbaby from SAASCo, do you have 5 mins so I can tell you about what we do?"

You've gotten everything wrong in this thread so far, but this is very funny.  Well done.  :first:

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You're the guy that doesn't know what irony means, right?

Lots of people misuse the word irony so we wont discount you too much for that. But, the trouble you continue to have interpreting simple sentences puts you firmly in the running for the dumbest poster in the Geek Club.  

Gutterboy looks down on working people. I have some friends you should meet. 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

You've gotten everything wrong in this thread so far, but this is very funny.  Well done.  :first:

Look, I can see how someone can twist "Better than it's been historically" into "Best it's been historically", but that doesn't make it right.  When people say "It's better than it's been" there is either an assumption of recency or an average.  She was probably going with recency.  If she wanted to say it's the best economy we've ever seen, she would have said that.  But she was ambiguous, so of course it will be spun to be something that makes her look stupid.  Doesn't make it right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You should meet the front of an 18 wheeler.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Look, I can see how someone can twist "Better than it's been historically" into "Best it's been historically", but that doesn't make it right.  When people say "It's better than it's been" there is either an assumption of recency or an average.  She was probably going with recency.  If she wanted to say it's the best economy we've ever seen, she would have said that.  But she was ambiguous, so of course it will be spun to be something that makes her look stupid.  Doesn't make it right.

For argument's sake, I'll agree with "ambiguous" to ask you this... Do you think she was being ambiguous on purpose?

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

For argument's sake, I'll agree with "ambiguous" to ask you this... Do you think she was being ambiguous on purpose?

Probably, because that's her job, to make everything sound awesome for her senile boss.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He's focked up. 

There is something to our economy that is getting lost in the inflation and supply chain issues, and I didn't realize this until meeting with a financial advisor on investments yesterday, was that in terms of the job market it is a very strong economy.  Look how many jobs are available and the trouble employers are having filling those jobs.  That is a good problem to have in terms of the economy.  However, a Press Secretary for a U.S. President should realize that in order to say this, you are going to have to caveat a lot better than she did here.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He's focked up. 

Do you still think all black people are inherently and uncontrollably violent?

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Probably, because that's her job, to make everything sound awesome for her senile boss.

And she's catering this to the base, because we know for sure that, she (they - the Administration), is full of crap with this, right?

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

And she's catering this to the base, because we know for sure that, she (they - the Administration), is full of crap with this, right?

Objectively, there are things to like about this economy (low unemployment, corp spending, etc) but there are lots of red flags as well.  In many ways we're better off than we were 2 years ago, in other ways not so much.  Inflation is the dog here, but that's really on the fed.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Objectively, there are things to like about this economy (low unemployment, corp spending, etc) but there are lots of red flags as well.  In many ways we're better off than we were 2 years ago, in other ways not so much.  Inflation is the dog here, but that's really on the fed.

A simple "Yes" would've sufficed.

43 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You should meet the front of an 18 wheeler.

That would be unfortunate.  You could just duck a little. 

• Haha 1

Someone tell me, if you say something is better than it’s been in history (or historically they both mean the same) then that means it’s the best is it not? Better than it’s been in history = the other years proceeding this were not as good. Meaning that this one is the best. Therefore, it’s the best it’s been (in history I might add) 

So how come gutterpedotard can’t grasp a simple concept like that 

15 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Someone tell me, if you say something is better than it’s been in history (or historically they both mean the same) then that means it’s the best is it not? Better than it’s been in history = the other years proceeding this were not as good. Meaning that this one is the best. Therefore, it’s the best it’s been (in history I might add) 

I've already tried explaining this to you several times but you don't understand, so let me give you an example...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mcdowell/article262290417.html

The Royals’ pitching is historically bad this season, the worst in decades by one measure, but what causes greater concern is a different theme.

It's not the worst pitching ever, it's just historically bad, there is a difference.  Get it?  The author even makes the claim that it's the worst by one measure, clarifying the difference between "historically bad" and "the worst"

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

now??? always has been

Not true at all.  When first started you could out in any key words and it would return the best match no matter how obscure the website.  Over time they started steering results more towards their partners who advertised.  Then they started to be more political. In the last eight years or so the results have been total trash.  Results are 100 percent people who advertise or politically slanted propaganda.  It is really sad, because it used to be an awesome search tool.  Now there is not a good way to search the internet.  I am not all that impressed with the competitors like DuckDuckGo.  They are better, but not a comprehensive search engine.  

57 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The problem she runs into by saying TODAY is that the best the economy has ever been “historically”, the best economy (definitely in my 42 years of living) was in 2020. Very recent. So if she says historically, she can’t only be referring to the past year. Even still, it’s the worst it’s been in recent years so she’s incorrect. 

• Haha 1

People are going to have to earn more or sell stuff or spend less and eventually these overpriced items will have to be lowered once the circulating money supply is exhausted.  

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

People are going to have to earn more or sell stuff or spend less and eventually these overpriced items will have to be lowered once the circulating money supply is exhausted.  

It won't stop circulating under biden, because he keeps creating more, it will just be worth less and less by the day. 

Soon our dollar will be like the Mexican peso under liberal "leadership".

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The circulating money supply is limitless, it can't be exhausted.

It won't stop circulating under biden, because he keeps creating more, it will just be worth less and less by the day. 

Soon our dollar will be like the Mexican peso under liberal "leadership".

It didn't stop under Trump.

And the fed has actually stopped pumping, under biden.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It didn't stop under Trump.

And the fed has actually stopped pumping, under biden.

There's a $4T dollar bill on the table right now. 

Fock off. 

There's a $4T dollar bill on the table right now. 

Fock off. 

This is a spending bill.  I'm talking about the fed, that's the federal reserve.  They have been injecting liquidity into the market for years.  The recently stopped buying bonds.  I know that you don't understand any of this so I'll stop wasting my time explaining it to you.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This is a spending bill.  I'm talking about the fed, that's the federal reserve.  They have been injecting liquidity into the market for years.  The recently stopped buying bonds.  I know that you don't understand any of this so I'll stop wasting my time explaining it to you.

Please do stop being stupid replying to me as you don't know what the fock you are talking about. 

if you googled "rush", rush limbaugh would not show up on the front page.   was like that for years.  go to any other search engine and he was #1 result.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

if you googled "rush", rush limbaugh would not show up on the front page.   was like that for years.  go to any other search engine and he was #1 result.

Google was trying to stop people from learning about rush Limbaugh?  What happened when you Google rush Limbaugh?

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

I get this for the entirety of the front page and am perfectly fine with it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I've already tried explaining this to you several times but you don't understand, so let me give you an example...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mcdowell/article262290417.html

The Royals’ pitching is historically bad this season, the worst in decades by one measure, but what causes greater concern is a different theme.

It's not the worst pitching ever, it's just historically bad, there is a difference.  Get it?  The author even makes the claim that it's the worst by one measure, clarifying the difference between "historically bad" and "the worst"

Watching you try to explain simple English to Djbg reminds of this scene in City Slickers.

20 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So when the Biden Administration is taking historically they are comparing today with the depression. Is that how this works?

All I know is that, for me, the economy is in the worst shape in my lifetime. That is all that matters to me. Quit playing with words.

18 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

So when the Biden Administration is taking historically they are comparing today with the depression. Is that how this works?

All I know is that, for me, the economy is in the worst shape in my lifetime. That is all that matters to me. Quit playing with words.

Assuming you're older than 1, then the economy in 2020 was worse, and then assuming you're older than 14, 2008 great recession was much worse. We're not even technically in a recession right now, but I think we will be soon.

It's the highest inflation most of us have ever seen but not the worst economy.  Be honest.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Assuming you're older than 1, then the economy in 2020 was worse, and then assuming you're older than 14, 2008 great recession was much worse. We're not even technically in a recession right now, but I think we will be soon.

It's the highest inflation most of us have ever seen but not the worst economy.  Be honest.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Are you questioning my personal experiences?

I said the economy is in the worst shape of my lifetime. Things are going to get much worse, give Biden a little more time and You will find out what a real recession like.

29 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Are you questioning my personal experiences?

I said the economy is in the worst shape of my lifetime. Things are going to get much worse, give Biden a little more time and You will find out what a real recession like.

I'm not questioning your personal experiences, I'm calling bullsh1t on them

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm not questioning your personal experiences, I'm calling bullsh1t on them

No matter what his age is, he's right. :dunno:

The fact that you try to cover it up has no impact on the truth.

You supply only empty meaningless words at a constant rate on this site. 

Liberals are so stupid.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No matter what his age is, he's right. :dunno:

The fact that you try to cover it up has no impact on the truth.

You supply only empty meaningless words at a constant rate on this site. 

Liberals are so stupid.

Gdp in the second qrt of 2020 was negative 30%.  Our last qtr was neg 2.  Shut the fock up