Sign in to follow this  
vomit

Rudy Guiliani Attacked

It didn't look like much.  However, if this was the other way around, and the employee did the same thing to Mike Budaindabutplug or Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders it would be all over mainstream media on the internet and on TV for tonight and for weeks.  Remember the kid that was pro-Trump who stood his ground against that Indian?

• Like 1

I like Rudy and was angry when I heard about this, but seeing that video makes it hard to get bent out of shape too much.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you glad? 

Because it proves how full of sh1t people are and how they overreact.  While the man should not have touched him at all, it shows that he did not hit him maliciously.  It was a pat on the back.

Lucky for him he is in such good shape

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Lucky for him he is in such good shape

If a person was in such poor shape that a pat like that would've knocked them over then they probably would have a walker.  Anyone that fragile should not be standing without assistance.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Because it proves how full of sh1t people are and how they overreact.  While the man should not have touched him at all, it shows that he did not hit him maliciously.  It was a pat on the back.

He called him a scumbag when he did it. I’d say that’s proof of it being malicious. You don’t? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He called him a scumbag when he did it. I’d say that’s proof of it being malicious. You don’t? 

Not at all.  Words and physical actions can be different.  I'm not sure why you're trying to make this into something bigger than it is.  With the evidence it's really hard to see it any different.

If the Dem's can do this with Jan 6th, why cant Rudy do it too? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Not at all.  Words and physical actions can be different.  I'm not sure why you're trying to make this into something bigger than it is.  With the evidence it's really hard to see it any different.

I’m not. Just pointing out that this was malicious. His words showed that. He was malicious and there was an overreaction.  Both are true. You only saw one side. As usual. 

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Surprised he didn't fart his way out of it.

Meh... Sh1t happens.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m not. Just pointing out that this was malicious. His words showed that. 

Ok

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Throwing a funeral for your tissues was pretty funny.

I actually looked for a montage of the clips without Chelsea---but that was the best I could do.  Rudy saying he thought he was shot was my favorite.

• Haha 1

Remember when that Trump guy grabbed the reporters arm? That wasn’t malicious but it sure got a lot of play. It only goes one way as we see so often. 

11 hours ago, Gepetto said:

It didn't look like much.  However, if this was the other way around, and the employee did the same thing to Mike Budaindabutplug or Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders it would be all over mainstream media on the internet and on TV for tonight and for weeks.  Remember the kid that was pro-Trump who stood his ground against that Indian?

Huh?   That kid wasn't accused of nearly killing the guy (or hitting him at all), just "racism."  And then got huge settlements I'm sure from the news companies.  Hopefully this guy does the same with Rudy.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when that Trump guy grabbed the reporters arm? That wasn’t malicious but it sure got a lot of play. It only goes one way as we see so often. 

Did she have him arrested and claim he almost killed her?

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

If the Dem's can do this with Jan 6th, why cant Rudy do it too? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery

He can, but he'll get mocked, just like we mocked the Jan 6 crybabies.

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You are really milking this one.

3 minutes ago, vomit said:

He can, but he'll get mocked, just like we mocked the Jan 6 crybabies.

Damn skippy, and he deserves it, mock him relentlessly too.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Rudy and AOC should find a safe space to discuss the trauma they've experienced.

like the bottom of Hudson Bay

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

every righty out there is grasping at straws for some false equivalency

16 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

2 pages. 3 comments. 1 question. That’s not enough milk to make one bottle of baby formula.  

58 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

every righty out there is grasping at straws for some false equivalency

I don't see conservatives putting on a circus on prime time television to try to make a massive deal out of a bunch of people taking selfies at the capital. :dunno:

10 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Huh?   That kid wasn't accused of nearly killing the guy (or hitting him at all), just "racism."  And then got huge settlements I'm sure from the news companies.  Hopefully this guy does the same with Rudy.

:rolleyes:

On 6/27/2022 at 1:43 PM, vomit said:

“All of a sudden, I feel this ‘Bam!’ on my back,” Giuliani said. “I don’t know if they helped me not fall down, but I just about fell down, but I didn’t.

“I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I’m thinking, what the — I didn’t even know what it was,” he said. “All of a sudden, I hear this guy say, ‘You’re a f–king scumbag,’ then he moves away so nobody can grab him.

The ex-mayor, calling in to the Curtis Sliwa show on 77 WABC talk radio, said the slap felt like “somebody shot me,” and “Luckily, I’m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape.

“If I wasn’t, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull.” 

"It was painful all night. It was hard to sleep," Giuliani said Monday at a news conference as he worked to recover from what he described as a shoulder injury. "I'm in pretty good shape for a 78-year-old. Not every 78-year-old is in good shape."

"He could have easily hit me ... knocked me to the ground and killed me," Giuliani said. "The most dangerous thing for elderly people is a fall. It happens in the home often -- not some criminal coming up to you and banging you on the back as hard as he could because he's angry at you, because he disagrees with you politically."

The former mayor says the jab didn't knock him down, but "it hurt tremendously."

"I did not know what it was," Giuliani said, and called for the man to be prosecuted.

:lol: I used to really like and respect this man.

Just ANOTHER falling/drunken stooper for Rude-y...........he gets SO drunk, someone pats him on the back and he claims assault when he falls down.When EVERYBODY says you're a drunk..............you're a drunk Rude-y, and if you claim assault over this, you're as much a pu$$y as trumpy's PROUD BOYS, they're tough when you're outnumbered.......one-on-one, they WILL run. BRING IT........................................you WILL be "WELCOMED"

Edited by huskyhater75

Just now, Gladiators said:

Yeah???????????????????????????? At least he can ride a bike, can trump? HAHAHA, I LAUGH at the thought/image of that fat@$$ trying to! Thanks for that laughs-HAHAHA!

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I remember your liar trump barely shuffling down a ramp from his plane-what's your point, you MORON? Keep throwing crap against the wall b!tch, it'll NEVER stick, America has figured you lying loser's out, you're just to stupid to know it. Go fry up some fro legs stupid, and then shutup.

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Who attacked this guy?!?!?!?!

If Giuliani did that he’d be suing the bike company

Just now, TimHauck said:

If Giuliani did that he’d be suing the bike company

Probably.  Biden didn't even know he was riding a bike before falling.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Probably.  Biden didn't even know he was riding a bike before falling.

I’d pay to see a Biden, Giuliani and Trump bike race

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’d pay to see a Biden, Giuliani and Trump bike race

I’d pay to see you, Mooney and Gutterboy protect your families. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d pay to see you, Mooney and Gutterboy protect your families. 

I’d pay to watch them vote.