Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

Millennial posts about Gen-X

3 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I don’t care dood. You can backtrack, lie, and try to recover from looking stupid but you won’t. Damage has been done. Now I’m going to carry on with my lunch and not having to worry about a guy online who’s trying to lie and manipulate what people say in order to look smart. Like digby said, we are going to have to start making our posts “idiot proof” so that you can understand what everyone is saying because you obviously have a learning disability that prevents you from understand sentences

Yep. I’ll make sure to idiot proof my posts so Short Bus (Hack) understands. Didn’t think we had an actual special needs person on this board but apparently we do 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Compared to the generation before, they are soft. It is has been a steady march for decades, each generation trying to be softer than the one before, recently delivering the insufferable cvnts we see today. 

The generation before yours thinks you were soft too. And the generation before them thinks they were soft. ....it's a cycle.

9 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

I don’t care dood. You can backtrack, lie, and try to recover from looking stupid but you won’t. Damage has been done. Now I’m going to carry on with my lunch and not having to worry about a guy online who’s trying to lie and manipulate what people say in order to look smart. Like digby said, we are going to have to start making our posts “idiot proof” so that you can understand what everyone is saying because you obviously have a learning disability that prevents you from understand sentences

You are many posts deep into arguing this.

You seem toc are a lot. 

29 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

yea i remember when gen X kids were the losers and yea every generation thinks the next is soft....but i damn well know we (gen X) didn't have to state our pronouns or think men can get pregnant....that's next level focked up. the greatest generation would weep seeing the state of affairs right now.

I think they would be more upset with the ones who not only don’t push back on things like drag Queen story hour and teaching little kids about sex and gender, but advocate and defend it.  Or let a country burn over a POS like George Floyd. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You are many posts deep into arguing this.

You seem toc are a lot. 

You, Tim, and Vomit must all be the same person. Because all 3 of you defend each other and say the same exact things. Literally. The. Exact. Same. Things. While also defending one another. 

Yea, you guys are aliases of each other for sure

28 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So he wasn't wrong by saying he did stunts in the 90's from a show that didn't exist?  That is at least a forgivable mistake as I know kids did stuff like that before the show came out (or more likely he was doing them in the 2000's).

You suck. Do you have a job? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You suck. Do you have a job? 

No he don’t. You can track his posts and he posts all day every day. From morning til night. We know he’s a loser that has no life, no friends, no purpose, etc. Pretty sure he’s special Ed if we have to idiot proof what we say just so he can understand it 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

No he don’t. You can track his posts and he posts all day every day. From morning til night. We know he’s a loser that has no life, no friends, no purpose, etc. Pretty sure he’s special Ed if we have to idiot proof what we say just so he can understand it 

Yeah because you and HT and the like are not here all day, every day posting.

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Still ignoring me I see, and adding to your 28,000 posts

4 minutes ago, -Vyse- said:

You, Tim, and Vomit must all be the same person. Because all 3 of you defend each other and say the same exact things. Literally. The. Exact. Same. Things. While also defending one another. 

Yea, you guys are aliases of each other for sure

I don't have a dog in the fight. Just pointing out when a guy is like 5 or 6 posts deep into saying the same thing in the same argument and then says "I don't even care dood" they are probably lying.

Also, some of your posts make it look like maybe you weren't wearing a helmet doing some of those stunts. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah because you and HT and the like are not here all day, every day posting.

:rolleyes:

I’m off in the summer and work part time the rest of the year. What’s your excuse? Are you a part time teacher? Oh wait, they all are. Never mind. 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

The generation before yours thinks you were soft too. And the generation before them thinks they were soft. ....it's a cycle.

Correct. You are echoing exactly what I posted.

My generation is softer than the one that came before, less strong. This is a steady dilution of our prowess.

I did not evade kidnapping, I escaped from it. 

Just now, RLLD said:

My generation is softer than the one that came before, less strong. This is a steady dilution of our prowess.

Yes. But we have now mixed complete stupidity with it. So it’s worse. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m off in the summer and work part time the rest of the year. What’s your excuse? Are you a part time teacher? Oh wait, they all are. Never mind. 

Oh look Moron showed up to spout off more lies. I’ll go days without posting, post for a few days, then stop for a few days. Unlike him, I’m not he er every day. Add to the fact that it’s the last semester of my didactic year which ends this week and he looks even more like a Moron :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes.  The left is dooming itself as it has setup an endless spiral of "outdoing" the last socially moral thing. They are consuming themselves right now. The midterms will come, they will lose perhaps bigger than ever before.

The Hispanics are not going to vote Democrat as long as they keep creating fantasies about gender, January 6th and attacking parents.

Right now Democrats are the equivalent of a toddler going apesh!t just before it crashes into sleep

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure, speak for yourself, but it's not cool to lump RLLD in with you.  

;)  

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Yes.  The left is dooming itself as it has setup an endless spiral of "outdoing" the last socially moral thing. They are consuming themselves right now. The midterms will come, they will lose perhaps bigger than ever before.

The Hispanics are not going to vote Democrat as long as they keep creating fantasies about gender, January 6th and attacking parents.

Right now Democrats are the equivalent of a toddler going apesh!t just before it crashes into sleep

Hispanics are figuring out where they rank with the democrats. All the democrats have to offer them is an open border and amnesty.  I don’t think they like being so far down the list. When lgbtq is the top priority I don’t think many of them are down with that. Never mind the other assorted nuts that come before them.  

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sure, speak for yourself, but it's not cook to lump RLLD in with you.  

;)  

You’re so right. I’m as unique as it gets. Thanks! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Or it is misguided nostalgia?

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh look Moron showed up to spout off more lies. I’ll go days without posting, post for a few days, then stop for a few days. Unlike him, I’m not he er every day. Add to the fact that it’s the last semester of my didactic year which ends this week and he looks even more like a Moron :lol: 

Uh huh....sure

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

And there are things that will push people towards Democrats. Political affiliations are dynamic for lots of people, not static. 

4 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Rode my bike WITHOUT a helmet on.  Punishment was being made to stay inside.  Which meant ZIP.  No electronics to fill the time.  Sent to room which did not have a TV.  Radio maybe.   

My father beat the sh1t out of me before sending me to my room crying.. Then threated to give me something to cry about if I didnt stop crying. Real life.

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

Can a racist be redeemed? I think so.  

we firebombed Dresden.  these racist nazi liberals should take note.

53 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Or it is misguided nostalgia?

Honest assessment.

My grandparents were far more resilient and robust.  My parents were less so, I would like to believe that my generation could contend with them......but if I am being honest I know my generation was more lazy than they were.....

52 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Uh huh....sure

And there are things that will push people towards Democrats. Political affiliations are dynamic for lots of people, not static. 

Maybe. I think being centrist is the best tool for any Democrat. if they can pull that off then they can contend. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe. I think being centrist is the best tool for any Democrat. if they can pull that off then they can contend. 

I’m a centralist but would side more with the right than the left currently. The left has lost ALL my trust. Not saying I fully trust the right either but they’re not the ones being two faced and hypocrites. Last I checked, the right wasn’t saying we need should keep letting illegals in and then turn around saying they can’t keep busing then to their state and ruining their economy 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

I know a guy whose kid got a degree in English. The kid never used the degree for anything because he ended up not liking the job opportunities not to mention the actual stuff he learned. He just did it because he thought it was elite learning at the time. The kid is broke and waits tables for a living. Dumb kid. I don't put him down for waiting tables for a living, but going through 4 years of college and accumulating massive debt to wait tables for a living seems like a bad decision. And to boot, the kid is an insufferable liberal with an attitude who thinks he's above anyone that doesn't think like he does. Still begs off the parents though.

Social views are all askew these days the way kids think. They forget to just take care of one's self first. After you take care of yourself, then go make your big impact on the world if you want. Go save the world from global warming after you are able to support yourself. Of course, if you have a real job, then you can't hang out in the streets all day carrying signs about the world coming to an end. And maybe you even learn to understand that the earth does what it wants regardless of you thinking someone can control it. 

And leave the supreme court justices alone for God's sake. 

I met a buddy in college.  Worked for a local grocery store in the deli near his home before coming to college.   Entered the engineering program, couldn't cut it.  Ended up graduating with an advertising degree.   Went back home and went back to work at the same grocery store

1 hour ago, edjr said:

My father beat the sh1t out of me before sending me to my room crying.. Then threated to give me something to cry about if I didnt stop crying. Real life.

Luckily my dad never beat us.  Sure we got some spanks, etc..like any kid.  But the thing was, we always feared him.  And I don't mean in a way that meant he would get drunk and beat us with hammers, but he was the Dad....and you didn't cross Dad.   That was important man.  Kept me and my 3 brothers in line.   Kids should have a slight fear of their fathers.....If they have fathers that is

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Luckily my dad never beat us.  Sure we got some spanks, etc..like any kid.  But the thing was, we always feared him.  And I don't mean in a way that meant he would get drunk and beat us with hammers, but he was the Dad....and you didn't cross Dad.   That was important man.  Kept me and my 3 brothers in line.   Kids should have a slight fear of their fathers.....If they have fathers that is

My dad was such a tough guy, he loved to punch me when I was turned around cowering, or running away.. LOVED to punch me in the back so I had a hard time breathing. 

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Oh man. That is so spot on. If mom found out (about whatever) that was not great but if dad found out, crap your pants time. I love my dad for having been that when I was a kid. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

My dad was such a tough guy, he loved to punch me when I was turned around cowering, or running away.. LOVED to punch me in the back so I had a hard time breathing. 

Well Im sorry to hear that.   Theres a line to these things of course.

But you probably deserved it too.   😉

15 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'll add in....kids also need to be told "This is why you got spanked..." Fear is a helluva tool when a kid is 3-12. But once they hit the teenage years and start getting to be more forward in their thinking they need to have that voice in their head that says "Remember when dad, or mom, told you that this action has a consequence."

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Well Im sorry to hear that.   Theres a line to these things of course.

But you probably deserved it too.   😉

Definitely deserved a smack. Not a beatdown like I was trying to get into his gang

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Definitely deserved a smack. Not a beatdown like I was trying to get into his gang

Sorry man.   Seriously.  I joke but thats not cool of course.

Just now, supermike80 said:

Sorry man.   Seriously.  I joke but thats not cool of course.

I joke too. It's all good. I saw him last Saturday. I made a joke about being beat and he joked about throwing his keys at me. 

1 minute ago, vomit said:

My dad used to pour boiling water on me.  Taught me good.

Now you wont go in a lake on a hot day?

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Now you wont go in a lake on a hot day?

If the water in the shower is too hot, he screams and curls up by the toilet