Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

After You’re Death

What are the plans??? Burial, cremation? Big funeral or no funeral? 

Cremated, my ashes put into chili, and given to ex wife #2 to eat. I want to tear that asss up one more time. 

• Haha 3

Heaven.  

I want to be a ghost. And haunt the locker room of the Dallas cowboys. Cheerleaders. Wait, I said cheerleaders right? I meant cheerleaders. Not the Dallas cowboys. I mean it's not like I'm a gay ghost.  NTTAWWT. 

Cheerleaders. 😶

I’ll never be Death.  Therefore, I have no plans for after I’m Death.

Creamation. Ashes spread out between the CT River and the Long Island Sound.

No funeral. No wake. No mass.

A reception with an open bar at the local VFW would make me happy.  If anyone has to pay for their drinks then forget it.

6 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Creamation. Ashes spread out between the CT River and the Long Island Sound.

No funeral. No wake. No mass.

A reception with an open bar at the local VFW would make me happy.  If anyone has to pay for their drinks then forget it.

mill buy. :cheers: 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't care too much.  Whatever is easiest for my family.

This is kinda my feeling.  You would think with my late-stage cancer I'd have given it some more thought, but not really.  If things take a turn for the worse, I will do so.  We have a trust we set up >20 years ago, I wonder what I said then?  Probably cremation.  My FIL died January 2021; middle of Covid so we couldn't go back.  He was cremated and we went that May for a small memorial service in my BIL's back yard; family and their close friend group, maybe 30 people total.  Then this past month we met again in upper Michigan and spread some of his ashes out on a lake they used to live on.  Just immediate family, about 10 of us.

I imagine my wife would like something like that.  I've got a few groups that might want to come gloat over my death, but I don't think my wife would want to make a big production out of it.  We'll discuss it when the time comes.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Cremation is too selfish. Ya know how many animals I've eaten in my life? When I die, it's time to give back.

Natural cemetery in my beloved Florida.  No embalming - just wrapped in a sheet and buried in the forest.  Worm food, oak tree food, chain of life stuff.

https://www.prairiecreekconservationcemetery.org/

This is an interesting thought.  Seems kinda Buddhist which I've been reading up on (mindfulness and meditation are powerful things) but according to Google they tend to do cremation.  :dunno:

• Like 1

after my are death what?