craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

11 minutes ago, Horseman said:

TERRIFIED

It's hard to believe that intelligent people could watch that and not understand why people, regular working-class people, like Trump.  The allure of nationalism, of pride in your country and your work, in the excellence of the United States. 

I'm not saying agree with it.  Merely understand it.

But they don't.  Trump fans are all stupid racist misogynistic rednecks, in their eyes.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They think the establishment was behind him because of “R”. Simpletons. 

The cocaine Mitch, Romney the beotch and a bunch of other establishment GOP members did what they could to slow the Trump agenda. 4 billion to secure our border was too much for them but 6 billion for Ukraine and let's not forget our yearly 3 billion cash donations to (((our greatest ally))).

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

This all excuses the right from this who could just as easily say "Go away dude. We don't need, nor want you." Then they could roll with DeSantis or whomever else. Why would the right want to invite Trump to the party if he riles up the masses and could cause them to lose?

Trump is part of the system. This fantasy that he isn't is a huge part of the problem. Honestly his message is not all that different from Obama's which I know is something people on the right will almost never agree with. 

In case you haven't noticed, the Right is a bit fractured on this topic.  The Left likes this fracture.  Hence why the MSM maintains Trump at the forefront.  Everything I've been saying in the past few posts, you just don't want to see it.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's like everyone forgets Trump was attacked from all sides including the GOP.

As I said- they eventually got in line once he buzz sawed the field of candidates the GOP wanted. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

It's hard to believe that intelligent people could watch that and not understand why people, regular working-class people, like Trump.  The allure of nationalism, of pride in your country and your work, in the excellence of the United States. 

I'm not saying agree with it.  Merely understand it.

But they don't.  Trump fans are all stupid racist misogynistic rednecks, in their eyes.

Not all, but a percentage of them. But still one can recognize that while also recognize how Trump appeals. I said this before I laughed at people for years when they were talking about who was going to beat Trump and I just kept saying "You know he's going to win in 2020 right? He connects in a way so few do and he sells it well." I did not know obviously that a pandemic would hit or that Trump would show a complete inability to sell his accomplishments to people. 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

In case you haven't noticed, the Right is a bit fractured on this topic.  The Left likes this fracture.  Hence why the MSM maintains Trump at the forefront.  Everything I've been saying in the past few posts, you just don't want to see it.

So in your eyes the people on the right are equally as stupid and manipulated by the MSM as the people on the left. 

Well at least we are starting to agree on some things. 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sure, he is polarizing.  He isn't part of the System, and the System doesn't like that, so they make sure he is polarizing in your eyes.  

Have you seen Nightmare on Elm Street? He is Freddy Krueger, and you continue to give him life by making him such a big deal.

If you all would just shut the fock up he'd probably go away and we could get DeSantis, with the benefits of what people find appealing about Trump, without the baggage of his being an uncouth mean tweeter.

But the System doesn't want that, because DeSantis would curb stomp anyone from the Left.  It needs Trump to rile up the masses.  The masses need to be riled up, so that the System can save them.

Me spouting off on an obscure message board isn't going to put a dent in his public appearances, fundraising and political ambitions. I'm glad to see Trump losing ground to DeSantis in the polls. DeSantis is a MAGA, so I hope he moves closer to the center if he's the Republican nominee. For now, I'd vote for him over Biden but not necessarily over a Forward candidate. We'll see. 

Welcome to the world of liberal type tactics. How do you like it?

Authorities have seen a significant increase in death threats aimed toward Garland, Wray and FBI agents

On Monday, the FBI executed a "raid" on Trump’s Florida home and by that night, droves of social media posts criticized the incident and accused the bureau of being politicized in nature. Some messages also called for violence towards Wray, a massive uprising, and even a civil war.

"I’m always concerned about threats to law enforcement," Wray said Wednesday, condemning the posts. "Violence against law enforcement is not the answer, no matter who you’re upset with."

He called the threats "deplorable and dangerous." :lol:

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Me spouting off on an obscure message board isn't going to put a dent in his public appearances, fundraising and political ambitions. I'm glad to see Trump losing ground to DeSantis in the polls. DeSantis is a MAGA, so I hope he moves closer to the center if he's the Republican nominee. For now, I'd vote for him over Biden but not necessarily over a Forward candidate. We'll see. 

Wtf is a forward candidate 

https://www.forwardparty.com/whyforward

This?

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Authorities have seen a significant increase in death threats aimed toward Garland, Wray and FBI agents

On Monday, the FBI executed a "raid" on Trump’s Florida home and by that night, droves of social media posts criticized the incident and accused the bureau of being politicized in nature. Some messages also called for violence towards Wray, a massive uprising, and even a civil war.

"I’m always concerned about threats to law enforcement," Wray said Wednesday, condemning the posts. "Violence against law enforcement is not the answer, no matter who you’re upset with."

Boo hoo. Comes with the territory. Buck up little camper. They don’t give you guns for fun. 

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What is a "MAGA," how is it espoused in DeSantis' rhetoric and, more importantly, his governance of FL to date?  and what is bad about it?

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yep. A potentially viable third party for centrists.

Lol

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Boo hoo. Comes with the territory. Buck up little camper. They don’t give you guns for fun. 

I wonder how he's doing on the case of the liberal government support of the 2020 riots?

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yep. A potentially viable third party for centrists.

Oh you're one of those guys 

I think people outraged at this injustice should go occupy that church a across from the White House. Or maybe attack a federal courthouse. Just do that at night. I’m told it’s ok then.  

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Oh you're one of those guys 

Y'all laughed at me a long time ago when I identified myself as being in the middle. Now a centrist party is growing. People are tired of Trump and MAGA. People are tired of Biden, Bernie Sanders, Kamala, etc. People are tired of the extremes and the polarization in this country. 

The basic law of physics is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Much like the Big Bang, in which the universe ultimately will contract, this is what's happening thanks to those who keep pushing themselves to the extremes.

A growing sentiment in this country wants the middle. 

Keep laughing!

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Y'all laughed at me a long time ago when I identified myself as being in the middle. Now a centrist party is growing. People are tired of Trump and MAGA. People are tired of Biden, Bernie Sanders, Kamala, etc. People are tired of the extremes and the polarization in this country. 

The basic law of physics is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Much like the Big Bang, in which the universe ultimately will contract, this is what's happening thanks to those who keep pushing themselves to the extremes.

Keep laughing!

What policies of the forward party are you giddy about?

Or is it just a different way to say you hate Trump?

Isn't a third party vote a vote for "the other guy" basically? 

Isn't that what we've been told? At least that's what I was told when I voted third party a couple of times. "Why did you do that?! You basically gave the other guy your vote!" 

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Keep laughing!

Whats their stance on immigration? 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Whats their stance on immigration? 

They need to approach the country with their stomachs showing so we know they are walking "forward"

46 minutes ago, craftsman said:

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You two complain about the dangerous and threatening liberals, but laugh it off when conservatives do it.  Cool.  :thumbsup:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You two complain about the dangerous and threatening liberals, but laugh it off when conservatives do it.  Cool.  :thumbsup:

No, I laugh it off when the “premier” law enforcement agency whines about it. It’s not uncommon. 

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

What is a "MAGA," how is it espoused in DeSantis' rhetoric and, more importantly, his governance of FL to date?  and what is bad about it?

The first thing DeSantis did after the FBI raid was come to Trump's defense. He's campaigning for Trump candidates in various states. I'm not fond of how he handled COVID. But I'm also not fond with how California and blue states handled it. 

As for MAGA:

https://www.washington.edu/news/2021/02/05/new-nationwide-survey-shows-maga-supporters-beliefs-about-the-pandemic-the-election-and-the-insurrection/

Surveys of hundreds of fervent Trump voters, whom researchers refer to as Make American Great Again (MAGA) supporters, reveal strong beliefs that the election was stolen; that COVID-19 is a bioweapon from China; and that the riot was the work of antifa. The data, collected just before and after the Capitol riot, is believed to be the only information of its kind, shedding light on MAGA supporters’ opinions about race, gender, the pandemic and the 2020 election.

Highlights of the findings include:

• Nearly all (98%) of respondents said they believe Trump’s election fraud claims and distrust the actual results of the presidential election;
  • About 90% said voting “shouldn’t be easier”
  • More than two-thirds said Trump bears no responsibility for the events of Jan. 6 – roughly the same percentage that laid the blame on antifa
  • At least 90% said Trump was honest about COVID-19, and that state and local government restrictions related to the pandemic should be loosened
  • Almost all said they were concerned that “forces are changing our country for the worse” and “the American way of life is disappearing”

This is an ancient survey, but you get the picture. I can't imagine anyone still thinks Antifa was behind the Jan. 6 riot.

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The first thing DeSantis did after the FBI raid was come to Trump's defense. He's campaigning for Trump candidates in various states. I'm not fond of how he handled COVID. But I'm also not fond with how California and blue states handled it. 

As for MAGA:

https://www.washington.edu/news/2021/02/05/new-nationwide-survey-shows-maga-supporters-beliefs-about-the-pandemic-the-election-and-the-insurrection/

This is an ancient survey, but you get the picture. I can't imagine anyone still thinks Antifa was behind the Jan. 6 riot.

Pence who apparently hates Trump brought up thr alarm of all this too.  As did the leader of your forward party.....

Lol

But DeSantis.... Thanks for the afternoon of laughs.  Was fun.  

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

As for MAGA:

I can’t believe anyone thinks they weren’t there. 

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm sure the Forward Party will move forward from 0-2% of the vote in the 2024 election. Should be exciting to watch. 

H. Ross Perot got almost 20 percent of the vote as an independent in 1992, splitting the Republican vote and handing Bill Clinton the victory. 

Perot had crazy momentum and actually was leading in the polls over Clinton and Bush but then torpedoed his campaign by dropping out and re-entering. And then he blamed the dropout on Republican operatives trying to fock up his daughter's wedding.

I've always thought he didn't want to be president, so he focked up his campaign just enough to not win but keep Bush from getting a second term.

Conditions are ripe for a centrist party to swoop in. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can’t believe anyone thinks they weren’t there. 

Overinflating Antifa is right out of the MAGA playbook. I'm sure there were a few Antifa members hanging around to observe, but was even one among the hundreds of people who were later arrested?

Do you even know what Antifa is and its origins?

In a matter of minutes Rusty pumps the Forward Party lead by Andrew Yang.

Bashed DeSantis for backing Trump on thr FBI stuff.

Yang also bashes the FBI stuff.  

You can't make up the self ownage.

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

At least for me, I laugh at the hypocrites that are the liberals. You know, the ones that shluff off the 2020 riots that hurt and killed 100s of people, while causing $2B documented in damages and then put biased committees together and raid ex president's homes looking for anything because they hate Trump.

You are so full of crap.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Overinflating Antifa is right out of the MAGA playbook. I'm sure there were a few Antifa members hanging around to observe, but was even one among the hundreds of people who were later arrested?

Do you even know what Antifa is and its origins?

There have been interviews with antifa members with them talking about being in the capital building that day. Yet a 79 year old woman with cancer who walked through the open doors was put in solitary confinement. 

And I'm sure you are purposefully ignoring all the crime they committed in 2020. Standing roadways physically attacking drivers. 

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

In a matter of minutes Rusty pumps the Forward Party lead by Andrew Yang.

Bashed DeSantis for backing Trump on thr FBI stuff.

Yang also bashes the FBI stuff.  

You can't make up the self ownage.

He didn’t know that. Yang came out immediately. Rusty pays no mind till he gets here and then looks for links from ridiculous websites to confirm his nonsense 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

looks for links from ridiculous websites to confirm his nonsense 

you wrote the book.  idiot.

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

you wrote the book.  idiot.

HT doesn't provide links. He just spins his wheels at home and fills in the words surrounding them. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

HT doesn't provide links. He just spins his wheels at home and fills in the words surrounding them. 

Like Tampon Breath, you just say things that you wish were true. HTDS.  It’s real man 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Tampon Breath, you just say things that you wish were true. HTDS.  It’s real man 

"Tampon Breath"? And you are 50+ years old? Yikes. You and Horseman are a pair. And I tried to give you some credit. 

Garland is a disgrace. He indicted the cops in the Breona Taylor case in Kentucky after they had been acquitted in state court. The one where that fat pig got killed because the scumbag she was Fockin that week decided to shoot it out with the cops. That sows family already got 12 m.  

Well the good news is in a few days (hopefully) we should know what was in the warrant and what was recovered. We could know that now if Trump would release the warrant but it is easier for him to cry and scream "THIS IS EGREGIOUS!" because the rubes eat it up. 

Also, in the world of reality it was reported that they took documents away from Mar-a-Lago in June based off a grand jury subpoena. At the time they said "We believe you have more." Trump said "No" and didn't turn anything else over. It then came out- through an anonymous informant- that yes there were still documents there. 

But again- it's easier to just pretend like Trump is some poor soul being picked on. 

26 minutes ago, craftsman said:

There have been interviews with antifa members with them talking about being in the capital building that day. Yet a 79 year old woman with cancer who walked through the open doors was put in solitary confinement. 

And I'm sure you are purposefully ignoring all the crime they committed in 2020. Standing roadways physically attacking drivers. 

I've never ignored the crimes they committed, nor did I condone the violence they committed. You're just making up stuff again.

In fact, I enjoyed the videos of guys kicking their asses. 

But to say Antifa was behind Jan. 6 is ridiculous. Being in the crowd isn't the same thing as bashing through windows, assaulting the police and trying to hunt down the vice president to hang from the gallows.

The mob was overwhelmingly pro-Trump.

But the far right blows Antifa way out of proportion. 

It's a more of a belief than an organized entity, although there are loosely scattered chapters around. There is no central organization, last I looked.

Its roots date back to Europe and the rise of fascism in the 1920s, largely to oppose Hitler and his ilk. In the ensuing decades, Antifa has popped up to confront the Ku Klux Klan, skinheads, neo-Nazis and fascists in general in this country.

Nothing wrong with that. 

But then they wrongly widened their opposition scope to include Trump and his followers. That and their tactics grew more violent.

Only one person died at the hands of an Antifa member in summer 2020, and before that Antifa hadn't killed anyone in like 25 years.

Meanwhile, far-right extremists have killed hundreds in the last 25 years. 

The Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and other far-right groups are far more organized and a threat than Antifa ever will be.