craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Trump did not give them to the NA. He was supposed to. He was subpoenaed for them and still refused to return them. How the fuk is that the fault of the DOJ? How the fuk does someone support and defend this POS unless they are also a POS?

When is the arrest? 

I wouldn't mind going golfing and having a couple beers with Trump. I don't think he's a POS. 

Maybe Paige Spiranac will join the group. 

30 minutes ago, vomit said:

nobody said nuclear weapons either, facebook karen.

It's was nuclear documents, which it's likely related to building nuclear power plants for the Saudis, which Trump is connected to.

WaPo: FBI looked for documents related to nuclear weapons at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You remain blissfully ignorant of the Occam's Razor that you quoted earlier. Whats the simplest explanation?

-That multiple federal agencies encompassing hundred or thousands of staff are all hyper-partisans willing to flout the law they are sworn to uphold and go to war with an ex-president and his wackjob cultists and boot-licking media.

-Or Trump really is a crooked POS that does what he wants with zero regard to the ramifications of his actions to anyone but himself.

You remain blissfully ignorant regarding past FBI behavior, because those behaviors didn't require multiple agencies encompassing hundreds or thousands of staff.

Didn’t think someone could lose the same thread twice but Vomit pulled it off. Well done Maestro.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I wouldn't mind going golfing and having a couple beers with Trump. I don't think he's a POS. 

Maybe Paige Spiranac will join the group. 

Kid Rock tells Tucker what it's like to golf with Donald Trump - Must See TV

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it’s cut and dry. He broke the law. Now what? 

Much like the Hillary thing if the DOJ and FBI decide not to press charges any further- fine.

But if that happens I guess people can just whine for the next 7 years chanting "Lock him up" like a bunch of dumb lemmings at a rally?

30 minutes ago, lod001 said:

This is how lame & stupid the DOJ is. They met with Trump months ago yet are so incompetent, they didnt get these docs then? Yes buy claiming they were nuclear docs, they simply admit total incompetence.

The reports were he did turn over some things and said he turned over everything. Later information from a source indicated he did not. 

10 minutes ago, Masshole said:

If, by now, you don't see the pattern with how these things go - I actually feel sorry for you:

Of course you would hold the creator of Dilbert up to some pedigree of thought. Probably scrolled through all the microfiche of Dilbert in between waiting for more quarters for your Internet time at the library. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This was posted pages ago. Just because I think the Forward party has potential doesn't mean I agree with Yang here or would vote for him. But that's the beauty of it, a Democrat criticizing the raid. It's OK to have a mix of liberal and conservative views and not just be all in with one thing or another. 

I give you an A for effort on the spin. 

Not bad

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Doesn't say anything about launch codes, Horseass. 

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Much like the Hillary thing if the DOJ and FBI decide not to press charges any further- fine.

But if that happens I guess people can just whine for the next 7 years chanting "Lock him up" like a bunch of dumb lemmings at a rally?

The reports were he did turn over some things and said he turned over everything. Later information from a source indicated he did not. 

Of course you would hold the creator of Dilbert up to some pedigree of thought. Probably scrolled through all the microfiche of Dilbert in between waiting for more quarters for your Internet time at the library. 

Sure. These guys really seem like they patronize libraries. Half of them don't know where the local library is and the other half voted to defund their local branches cuz those damn lie-barries are jist full o them hurrible librul righters spoutin their stoopid librul idears!

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Kid Rock tells Tucker what it's like to golf with Donald Trump - Must See TV

That was awesome. Compare that dude with the stick up their ass hate filled liberals on this site and in this country. 

6 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Sure. These guys really seem like they patronize libraries. Half of them don't know where the local library is and the other half voted to defund their local branches cuz those damn lie-barries are jist full o them hurrible librul righters spoutin their stoopid librul idears!

It's the only place Masshole can get Internet access. They just aren't crazy about all the Hostess pie crumbs he leaves behind. 

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I wouldn't mind going golfing and having a couple beers with Trump. 

Someone as lonely as you can’t afford to be picky.

:( 

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Don't believe the MSM you focking sheep.  It's since been corrected.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Seriously- the guy who is on here Christmas Day posting pretends like he has people beating down the door to do anything with him

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Well, on my vacations, I spend them with family and friends, where as you spend the whole time on this website posting insults at others. You know, just like you did a few weeks  back on your vacation. Nice add to the topic old man.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Well, on my vacations, I spend them with family and friends

I call bull.

18 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Doesn't say anything about launch codes, Horseass. 

Learn to read fukcycle

58 minutes ago, vomit said:

nobody said nuclear weapons either, 

It's was nuclear documents, which it's likely related to building nuclear power plants for the Saudis, which Trump is connected to.

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Well, on my vacations, I spend them with family and friends, where as you spend the whole time on this website posting insults at others. You know, just like you did a few weeks  back on your vacation. Nice add to the topic old man.

What was your last vacation?

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, vomit said:

Don't believe the MSM you focking sheep.  It's since been corrected.

You said nobody said it.  WaPo said it.  You're retaarded, THE END.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Horseman said:

Maybe you should stop posting until you grasp the concept of hyperbole.  But I'm not holding my breath since you still never got irony.

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Well, on my vacations, I spend them the whole time on this website posting insults at others. 

Fixed. 

So according to Mooney amd the rest of the whack pack, even though Trump broke the law it’s cool if none of this results in any charges because Hillary? I don’t recall Hillary’s house being raided. But anyway, this being all for show isn’t an abuse of power to the libtards? They’ll say anything.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

What was your last vacation?

I bet it wasn’t Disneyland. I don’t think he has young kids. 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Rusty said it too.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So according to Mooney amd the rest of the whack pack, even though Trump broke the law it’s cool if none of this results in any charges because Hillary? I don’t recall Hillary’s house being raided. But anyway, this being all for show isn’t an abuse of power to the libtards? They’ll say anything.  

Because courts never use precedence to rule on things? 

If you knew even a quarter of how much you think you know you might actually have an IQ above 50. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Rusty is in-between cat feedings and decides to join us!

Nah, I spend  about a minute every morning filling their bowls. They all coming running, and it's a happy little scene of them crunching away at their food. They love being waited on.

Also, there was no need to hyphenate "in-between."

In fact, the word "in" isn't needed at all. It's literary lard.

"Rusty is between cat feedings and decides to join us!"

Conciseness is key to powerful writing. 

HTH.

:wave:

47 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet it wasn’t Disneyland. I don’t think he has young kids. 

Being insulted and by a liberal is confirmation you're doing things right in life. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Because courts never use precedence to rule on things? 

If you knew even a quarter of how much you think you know you might actually have an IQ above 50. 

Huh? The AG brings the charges. The court can then throw them out. The AG either charges or he doesn’t. So you’re ok if he isn’t arrested and charged, by the AG? The guy who authorized the raid? You just don’t know how things work. The court is involved after the charges are brought forward. Jesus Christ. 

35 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Not surprised that you are unaware that Adams is a best-selling author of a number of books about business and life and is a unbelievably smart person.     Give him a listen or a read sometime, you may actually learn something.    

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? The AG brings the charges. The court can then throw them out. The AG either charges or he doesn’t. So you’re ok if he isn’t arrested and charged, by the AG? The guy who authorized the raid? You just don’t know how things work. The court is involved after the charges are brought forward. Jesus Christ. 

Again- in the past they decided to not bring charges even though they said "We are sure they did something and it was wrong."

If they do that here fine- it's consistent with what they did in the past. 

Are you so dense that I'm saying I'm okay with Donald Trump not facing charges if that's what they determine? Or are you still running that through your "HT Narrative BS filter" to try and hit us with some more keyboard diarrhea?

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Not surprised that you are unaware that Adams is a best-selling author of a number of books about business and life and is a unbelievably smart person.     Give him a listen or a read sometime, you may actually learn something.    

Not surprised you think he is some eye-opening smart person. 

You probably think Jim Davis is a Rhodes Scholar and Beetle Bailey is a member of MENSA. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- in the past they decided to not bring charges even though they said "We are sure they did something and it was wrong."

If they do that here fine- it's consistent with what they did in the past. 

Are you so dense that I'm saying I'm okay with Donald Trump not facing charges if that's what they determine? Or are you still running that through your "HT Narrative BS filter" to try and hit us with some more keyboard diarrhea?

No, you were taking about court rulings as to why someone isn’t charged. That would be a reason to throw out a charge. The AG has discovered a crime. He can bring charges. You think there’s a precedence for this? You’re a joke. 

Liberals just want Trump to be at the center of investigations for the rest of their lives. If Trump actually was put in prison for the rest of his life liberals wouldn't know what to do with their lives. They may be forced to actually go get a job.

• Thanks 1