Jump to content
craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

Recommended Posts

It's funny how all the liberals come out and focus on their personal opinions instead of talking the actual topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’ve seen the type of person he is through his life. That’s what I base my opinion on. He has a well known history of screwing people over. 

Examples? They should be easy enough to list in short order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Noted. What do you think of Biden as a person? 

He’s not much better. I almost feel bad for him now though. The man does not belong where he is and should be sitting in a home. I’ve never liked Biden and it’s been noted here numerous times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, craftsman said:

It's funny how all the liberals come out and focus on their personal opinions instead of talking the actual topic.

They don't actually have personal opinions.  They have opinions told to them by their liberal masters on their DNC plantation.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is fit to be president? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's funny how all the liberals come out and focus on their personal opinions instead of talking the actual topic.

relax, its like chrismas morning as a child.

:clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s not much better. I almost feel bad for him now though. The man does not belong where he is and should be sitting in a home. I’ve never liked Biden and it’s been noted here numerous times. 

So no one is suspect of invading an ex president's home right before mid term elections? 

No one is suspect of political posturing by the left?

No one thinks the left is weaponizing the FBI against possible political opponents? 

No one on this site thinks Trump is the most vetted human in this country at this point? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Examples? They should be easy enough to list in short order. 

You don’t know about how he’s screwed over contractors over the years by not paying them what they were owed?  He would take forever to pay and would only pay what he wanted. Those contractors could never have a lawsuit because they didn’t have the money and Trump knew it.

The man cheated on his wife. I don’t think much needs to be said on that.

Look at the commandments and 7 deadly sins, see which ones he checks off. Still think he’s a good person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If right wingers take to the streets and cause destruction I will show the same amount on concern that liberals did during the left wing DNC sanctioned riots of 2020. 

a second civil war in the us would not look like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They don't actually have personal opinions.  They have opinions told to them by their liberal masters on their DNC plantation.

Taco breath is extremely active to change the subject on this. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He’s not much better. I almost feel bad for him now though. The man does not belong where he is and should be sitting in a home. I’ve never liked Biden and it’s been noted here numerous times. 

Ok. Just don’t think I have seen you call him a POS. You’re generally sympathetic towards him, like here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's funny how all the liberals come out and focus on their personal opinions instead of talking the actual topic.

All I said was I thought it was entertaining because I don’t like him. Zero political bias from me. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden and his gang, is just as bad as trump and his gang.  In the end they are on the same team, wasn’t Trump once a democratic? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What did he do that makes him such a terrible human? Mind you, I’m not saying he’s a saint by any stretch, but I’m curious as to what he did to be termed as such a lowlife? 

His greenmail attempts with multiple companies in the 90's. 

The shell company him and his siblings ran.

Helping to destroy the USFL.

Defrauding people over and over with Trump University.

Tax evasion and general shadiness with his Trump Foundation

Discriminating against black people in renting apartments

 

Just to name a few. Again- none of that has anything to do with his effectiveness as President. But Donald Trump has been on the scene since the 70's. I've heard him talk multiple times on everything from TV news interviews to pro wrestling to Howard Stern. He is a piece of shite and always has been. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You don’t know about how he’s screwed over contractors over the years by not paying them what they were owed?  He would take forever to pay and would only pay what he wanted. Those contractors could never have a lawsuit because they didn’t have the money and Trump knew it.

The man cheated on his wife. I don’t think much needs to be said on that.

Look at the commandments and 7 deadly sins, see which ones he checks off. Still think he’s a good person?

I said he’s no saint.  He stiffed all these contractors, yet he was able to keep on building more and more. You would have figured the word would get out and no one would take the job. You should have gone with Trump University. That was a grift. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

All I said was I thought it was entertaining because I don’t like him. Zero political bias from me. 

Yeah...I mean I don't care. He's not the President. I said about the Jan 6th hearings I'm not sure what the point is anymore. I'm not sure what happens out of all this. Utilit99 is the one who brought up Pelosi in his second post and then JustinCharge said about her "committing physical assault by ripping up Trump's speech". It's been funny from there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

His greenmail attempts with multiple companies in the 90's. 

The shell company him and his siblings ran.

Helping to destroy the USFL.

Defrauding people over and over with Trump University.

Tax evasion and general shadiness with his Trump Foundation

Discriminating against black people in renting apartments

 

Just to name a few. Again- none of that has anything to do with his effectiveness as President. But Donald Trump has been on the scene since the 70's. I've heard him talk multiple times on everything from TV news interviews to pro wrestling to Howard Stern. He is a piece of shite and always has been. 

The apartment thing was his father. NAACP loved him. Man of the year or something. Trump U is indefensible. Grift. You listed some good ones I’ll give you. I personally think Biden is a much, much bigger lowlife and scumbag. I don’t even think it’s close. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Witch Hunt continues....

I hope the average Joe sees just how focking corrupt our Government is.

 

shameful, evil, corrupt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a second civil war at this point here in 2022 would just be the left annihilating the right imo.  the right simply doesnt have the support network for it.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

The apartment thing was his father. NAACP loved him. Man of the year or something. Trump U is indefensible. Grift. You listed some good ones I’ll give you. I personally think Biden is a much, much bigger lowlife and scumbag. I don’t even think it’s close. 

Here's the secret that you, and JustinCharge, and Utilit99, and Pimpeadeaux and the like can't seem to get...

they are all scumbags. There is no "good" politician. They are all in the same club protecting each other. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Did he hurt your feelings? 

Show me on the doll where the FBI touched you.

Perhaps there is an actual reason they raided the place.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

The Witch Hunt continues....

I hope the average Joe sees just how focking corrupt our Government is.

 

shameful, evil, corrupt

WINNER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The apartment thing was his father. NAACP loved him. Man of the year or something. Trump U is indefensible. Grift. You listed some good ones I’ll give you. I personally think Biden is a much, much bigger lowlife and scumbag. I don’t even think it’s close. 

I think you are thinking of the Ellis Island Award. He was one of 87 people to get it that year I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Just don’t think I have seen you call him a POS. You’re generally sympathetic towards him, like here. 

To be honest, I never knew much about Biden until he was VP. I’ve known about Trump since I was a kid and I always though he was a creep. Never liked his character. Never thought he was a good person. He always came off as the bad guy to me. I have very little respect for him as a person. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

absolutely it was.  there was no way of knowing how far she was going to go.  she was standing right next to him and there were no guards and she starts going berserk.  pelosi should be arrested immediately.

Don't forget that Trump had to be incredibly brave to stand in front of her with his back turn to her speaking to Congress about the State of the Union while she had a gavel right there! You know how close he came to getting his head bashed in?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Who is fit to be president? 

Whoa!  Now that’s a loaded question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To be honest, I never knew much about Biden until he was VP. I’ve known about Trump since I was a kid and I always though he was a creep. Never liked his character. Never thought he was a good person. He always came off as the bad guy to me. I have very little respect for him as a person. 

As I've said numerous times- too many people (not saying HT specifically here) pretend like Trump was some blank slate when he walked down that escalator in 2016 and announced his candidacy. People knew who he was because he lived in the public eye, hobnobbing with celebrities for years, and never missing an opportunity to self promote.

I can remember back when Mark Cuban would do Howard Stern in the mid 2000's for whatever his reality show was at the time. Cuban would say things like "The ratings on my show were really good last night and beat out The Apprentice" (not true but it was usually clear Cuban was just poking. The next morning Trump would be on the phone first thing, "Cuban's a loser. The Apprentice ratings were the highest NBC ever had in that time slot all time. Lots of people are saying these things..." It's what always made me roll my eyes when he would use the same cadence and wording as President. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said he’s no saint.  He stiffed all these contractors, yet he was able to keep on building more and more. You would have figured the word would get out and no one would take the job. You should have gone with Trump University. That was a grift. 

That’s just one more on a list of crap he’s done. Seems you agree with what I’ve said. You need to separate your love of him as president here. I haven’t made a single comment about politics and him in this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Don't forget that Trump had to be incredibly brave to stand in front of her with his back turn to her speaking to Congress about the State of the Union while she had a gavel right there! You know how close he came to getting his head bashed in?

- he could've received a paper cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Show me on the doll where the FBI touched you.

Perhaps there is an actual reason they raided the place.

Yeah. So you haven't been paying attention to FBI coverups like the Hillary email servers and the Hunter Biden laptop and the leaving alone of Pelosi bringing Paul Jr. to Asia and the insider trading and the 10% to the big guy and the Ukraine "Well I'll be damned, they wanted the money so they fired the prosecutor looking into Hunter and the Russia collusion façade that went on for years and more and more and more. And now this. 

Good one....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

To be honest, I never knew much about Biden until he was VP. I’ve known about Trump since I was a kid and I always though he was a creep. Never liked his character. Never thought he was a good person. He always came off as the bad guy to me. I have very little respect for him as a person. 

hes been an idiot forever.  he embarrassed himself so many times as senator.  you could tell he would a disaster as president.  however, even Ronald Reagan once said Biden might be president someday, but that's because being president has been his singular mission in life.  a lot of very smart people would never take that job because the job sucks.  but an idiot like Biden who desperately wants it would make a nice sock puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Here's the secret that you, and JustinCharge, and Utilit99, and Pimpeadeaux and the like can't seem to get...

they are all scumbags. There is no "good" politician. They are all in the same club protecting each other. 

Oh I get it. For most politicians. But the outsider that disrupted things doesn’t get protected like the rest. Comey stood in front of the country and laid out crimes that Hillary committed. No prosecution.  And again, when we are taking about personal lives, Biden is the bigger scumbag.  Not even close 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s just one more on a list of crap he’s done. Seems you agree with what I’ve said. You need to separate your love of him as president here. I haven’t made a single comment about politics and him in this thread. 

No, I’m just keeping it real. I contend Biden is the bigger scumbag. I say bigger, I don’t say Trump isn’t.  But the scumbag who is entrenched gets protected. The one who isn’t gets destroyed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Justin posted an interesting Limbaugh thread and it shows how the liberal hatred can expose the hate filled left.

Here's one example of someone who would go off the rails to kill someone they don't like. 

 

  


I subscribe to Mark Twain on this issue:

”I’ve never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.” :thumbsup: 

Rush made the world a worse place. 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sean Mooney said:

- he could've received a paper cut.

how would you feel if you kid gave a speech in front of a room, and someone standing right behind him got angry and tore a copy of their speech in half right next to them?  would you assume there is no chance it will go any further?  or would you assume the worst and take action to remove that person?  you know you would defend your child.  the situation with a sitting president is no different.  that is an attack without question and you know it. you arent going to laugh and say "oh hes going to threaten my child with a paper cut haha!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is the left will come out with a warrant specifically meant for the liberal medial to run with even though it won't be the real thing. 

Then for days ahead, cnn and the rest will go after Trump like crazy. Yet it will simply be a ruse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×