shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

crapsman strikes again!Β πŸ™‰πŸ’©Β πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©πŸ™‰πŸ’©

The Ukrainians will be shltting in the dark with no heat, no electricity, no anything except for the stench of death all around them. And here's to hoping the US stops the madness of funding the foreign wars.

GooooOOOOO European WAR!!!!Β πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

35 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So Pelosi is covering up him being gay and pulling a Smollett, and drugged out black violent people are all sympathy cases in your book.Β 

As far as I'm concerned, they are all full of shlt. But that's your liberal party standing up for all the violence and cover ups.Β :dunno:

Are you drunk?

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

The Ukrainians will be shltting in the dark with no heat, no electricity, no anything except for the stench of death all around them. And here's to hoping the US stops the madness of funding the foreign wars.

GooooOOOOO European WAR!!!!Β πŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

You think it's going to be better for the poorly supplied, poorly equipped, poorly trained and poorly supported Russian troops while the Uker soldiers get to enjoy all the supplied, equipment, training and support the West is providng?

You're a special and pathetic kind of stupid.

Fling that poo, monkey!

Β 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Are you drunk?

Reality to a liberal is drunkenness. Sorry you lost your way along the path.Β Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Are you drunk?

And stupid.

Β 

49 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because they caught and charged the guy. Β Same thing that happensΒ when β€œunarmed black men are killed by police” but they get charged

But no longer will this person represent right wing violence? Ok….πŸ€”

I think everyone needs to take a step back, take several cleansing breaths, and consider the true seedy underlying TRUTH that has been forgotten due to your petty partisan bickering...Β 

Β 

Β 

I stopped paying attention to this a good 4-5 days ago. Tuning back in to check for footage.

I presumeΒ that if the Pelosis or police had released video footage, it would have been posted here. SinceΒ it's not,Β it looks like they've decided to letΒ the story die down without providing any.Β I guess we can only speculate as to why.

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Because they caught and charged the guy. Β Same thing that happensΒ when β€œunarmed black men are killed by police” but they get charged

Ph same thing......then why burn and loot I wonder? Hey, can "we" burn and loot even though the perp was held accountable so far?Β  Seems fair.

9 hours ago, craftsman said:

Reality to a liberal is drunkenness. Sorry you lost your way along the path.Β Β 

Β 

So you’re sticking with the gay lover story?

59 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ph same thing......then why burn and loot I wonder? Hey, can "we" burn and loot even though the perp was held accountable so far?Β  Seems fair.

Go for it

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Not saying I agree with it but despite someΒ exceptions, theyΒ usually burn and loot UNTIL the perp is held accountable.

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Go for it

On second thought, I prefer to behave like a mature human.....

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Not saying I agree with it but despite someΒ exceptions, theyΒ usually burn and loot UNTIL the perp is held accountable.

You are pretty correct on that one.Β  Maybe.....it could be true....that humans can behave better?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So you’re sticking with the gay lover story?

Yeah, I am. What story are you making up?Β 

• Haha 1

I for one am disregarding any statements given by Pelosi not at the scene. His statements two days later mean nothing. Gutterboy taught us that in the Rubio campaign worker case. Also, as we learned in that case, the victim deserved it due to things in their past, then I will say Pelosi also deserved his assault. Β I saw the light on these matters thanks to our resident liberals.Β 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I for one am disregarding any statements given by Pelosi not at the scene. His statements two days later mean nothing. Gutterboy taught us that in the Rubio campaign worker case. Also, as we learned in that case, the victim deserved it due to things in their past, then I will say Pelosi also deserved his assault. Β I saw the light on these matters thanks to our resident liberals.Β 

Which statements did Pelosi make at the scene? Β He did not call him a friend if that’s part of your assertion.

Β 

Edit: I know there were some media reports saying Pelosi called him a friend, but they were incorrect, like you often are HT

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Lol.Β :blink:

Now tell the group what you know.Β 

Pelosi and Depape did not know each other when Depape broke into the home

Just now, TimHauck said:

Pelosi and Depape did not know each other when Depape broke into the home

Who told you that? Cause we all know that people with special interests NEVER tell lies.Β 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

looking forward to it.

CleverΒ :D

26 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Even Scooby Doo noticed the broken glass on the outside of the house.Β 

The GC are crime scene investigators now, why am I not surprisedΒ 

30 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Even Scooby Doo noticed the broken glass on the outside of the house.Β 

Debunked by Fox News

Β 

Β 

Β 

"We desire to feel in control, feel certain, and feel close to those similar to us, and a conspiracy theory can enable this," Jolley said.

Research suggestsΒ that a majority of people (65%) regard themselves as having "above average" intelligence, something researchers attribute to people's "tendency to overrate one's cognitive abilities." This lack of self-awareness, as well as confirmation bias and exposure to echo chambers, could also play a role, Jolley suggested.

"Once a belief forms, people are keen to defend it," Jolley said. "They are likely to digest content that supports that belief and seek to discredit information that is not supportive. Coupled with a worldview centered on distrust towards others, you can see how someone can find themselves down the rabbit hole."

https://www.livescience.com/why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

"We desire to feel in control, feel certain, and feel close to those similar to us, and a conspiracy theory can enable this," Jolley said.

Research suggestsΒ that a majority of people (65%) regard themselves as having "above average" intelligence, something researchers attribute to people's "tendency to overrate one's cognitive abilities." This lack of self-awareness, as well as confirmation bias and exposure to echo chambers, could also play a role, Jolley suggested.

"Once a belief forms, people are keen to defend it," Jolley said. "They are likely to digest content that supports that belief and seek to discredit information that is not supportive. Coupled with a worldview centered on distrust towards others, you can see how someone can find themselves down the rabbit hole."

https://www.livescience.com/why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories

Yes, this is correct and I know "I" have been calling out politicians and media on it for months now.Β 

Β 

NICE RACK!Β Β 

"Her husband was playing hide the hammer" :lol:Β 

2 weeks after, have we seen the security footage?

So, the Emmy winning veteran news reporter at NBC that reported that the body cam footage contradicted the DOJ report has been suspended. Is it okΒ to conspiracy theory again?Β 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, the Emmy winning veteran news reporter at NBC that reported that the body cam footage contradicted the DOJ report has been suspended. Is it okΒ to conspiracy theory again?Β 

What was the reason for the suspension?

Β 

Just now, RLLD said:

What was the reason for the suspension?

Β 

His report didn’t meet standards.Β 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I am fascinated by that.

Given the wealth and frequency of reporting coming from that outlet around things like the Russian Collusion hoax and the Hunter laptop I would expect to see much more of this....

28 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am fascinated by that.

Given the wealth and frequency of reporting coming from that outlet around things like the Russian Collusion hoax and the Hunter laptop I would expect to see much more of this....

Depends on how they define "standards" and their overall motivation in the big picture.Β 

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:lol:Β  imagine if people got fired in theΒ "news" for that?

Β 

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am fascinated by that.

You Β know that every major organization has a catch all that they can invoke whenever they see fit. β€œConduct Unbecoming”. Right?Β 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You Β know that every major organization has a catch all that they can invoke whenever they see fit. β€œConduct Unbecoming”. Right?Β 

I did not think about it, but it would make sense that they would have such a thing.Β  In this instance they appear to feel that the reporter must have introduced something false I presume.Β 

Β