shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wasn’t “in” law enforcement.  I was law enforcement. Otherwise known as a cop. 

I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!

😂

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Rink

It might be true that too many people know too much and they won’t be able to hide the truth on this one

Uh… what “truth” are you talking about? That Pelosi was having gay sex with a homeless Canadian weirdo?

I was considering the fact that none of the supposedly plentiful “rainbow fentanyl” showed up this Halloween. Of course, I assumed it was because it turned out to be a false scare. But now I’m thinking the right-wingers just ate it all and concocted this insane fantasy while drugged out of their minds.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣🤣

Where is the MAGAtard gotchaburger here?

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like a MAGAtard would embrace a report that would support the conspiracies, particularly about Pelosi's behavior and police entry prior to the actual assault.

“The 82-year-old did not immediately declare an emergency or tried to leave his home, but instead began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It’s unclear if the 82-year-old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources.” He also said, “Why Pelosi didn’t try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear.”

https://www.yahoo.com/now/nbc-news-retracts-report-paul-202051447.html

So:

1.) NBC, which MAGAtards consider MSM, puts out information that a MAGAtard would embrace, because it supports their conspiracies that there is more to this underscored by what NBC reported. 

2.) MAGAtard dismisses what NBC reports because he considers it MSM, and MSM could report that Christmas is on Dec. 25 and would dismiss it because he considers it MSM. 

3.) NBC pulls the story and issues a correction, and MAGAtard celebrates this because it's MSM pulling a story, even though the story's contents aligns with MAGAtard conspiracy thinking. 

And this Cucker Carlson segment is a shameful piece of garbage. No facts and rife with biased, unsubstantiated misinformation and irresponsible insinuations. 

You people are pathetic.

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems like a MAGAtard would embrace a report that would support the conspiracies, particularly about Pelosi's behavior and police entry prior to the actual assault.

So:

1.) NBC, which MAGAtards consider MSM, puts out information that a MAGAtard would embrace, because it supports their conspiracies that there is more to this underscored by what NBC reported. 

2.) MAGAtard dismisses what NBC reports because he considers it MSM, and MSM could report that Christmas is on Dec. 25 and would dismiss it because he considers it MSM. 

3.) NBC pulls the story and issues a correction, and MAGAtard celebrates this because it's MSM pulling a story, even though the story's contents aligns with MAGAtard conspiracy thinking. 

And this Cucker Carlson segment is a shameful piece of garbage. No facts and rife with biased, unsubstantiated misinformation and irresponsible insinuations. 

You people are pathetic.

rawr.gif.df5b97836a27c840931998c518968be7.gif

25 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So:

You people are pathetic.

You people?  You said YOU PEOPLE.  Who the hell is us people?

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It already has been reported that DePape intended to commit officer-assisted suicide. It's not uncommon, and I know someone who did it. Pulled a fake gun on cops in order to get them to shoot him, which they did. 

From what I've read, Pelosi hadn't been injured up until the point that he let in the cops, and DePape wanted him to let in the cops in hopes of getting shot to death while attacking Pelosi. 

Yet Tardcore Troobadoosh, despite being in law enforcement, desperately tries to twist conspiracy theories into the proceedings.

He must have been a crappy cop. Who knows how many investigations he focked up with his baloney conspiracies on what happened.

No there's a cop who deserved defunding.

I'm just trying to get a handle on what we know.  Let me know if you disagree with any of the following:

- Paul Pelosi answered the door for police

- Depape hit Pelosi with a hammer after he answered the door for police

Do you agree with this?

Passionately defending Nancy and Paul Pelosi and the Man. Lol. The modern day liberal is the funniest one yet. Also, fentanyl was found in Halloween candy. Sorry. 

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/child-dies-baton-rouge-fentanyl-overdose/289-fd86265b-db95-4477-b134-96a743352d4b

Officials have determined that the death of a 1-year-old child on Halloween night in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was due to a fentanyl overdose.

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/child-dies-baton-rouge-fentanyl-overdose/289-fd86265b-db95-4477-b134-96a743352d4b

Officials have determined that the death of a 1-year-old child on Halloween night in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was due to a fentanyl overdose.

The 1 year old was not trick or treating nor was he eating Halloween candy nor was fentanyl in and candy.

Stop lying you retarded piece of sh1t 

• Thanks 3

Not sure how to take all this. I mean, if this were happening to say Nikki Haley I cannot see myself trying to defend her husband against what appears to have happened.

The response on the part of liberals is telling and really reinforces the cultish nature of the liberals.

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Also, fentanyl was found in Halloween candy. Sorry

I don't think that was found to be true though.  The DEA warned about it possibly happening, not that they found it in Halloween candy.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't think that was found to be true though.  The DEA warned about it possibly happening, not that they found it in Halloween candy.

Alberta Canada. 

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Complete bullsh1t lie.

Tardcore lies.

I love playing rope a dope with you. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alberta Canada. 

Savinkoff said the test means it's also possible that someone had fentanyl residue on their hands when they handled the package. He added that the strange substance was "obvious with no intent to camouflage it in the candy."

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Savinkoff said the test means it's also possible that someone had fentanyl residue on their hands when they handled the package. He added that the strange substance was "obvious with no intent to camouflage it in the candy."

Ok. But I didn’t lie! 

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Alberta Canada. 

“Three pieces of a dark unknown substance with no intent to camouflage it”

edit: Hawkeye beat me to it

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. But I didn’t lie! 

Zero rainbow fentanyl found in Halloween candy.  Not a single person found rainbow fentanyl being disguised as candy in their bags of candy.  The DEA cautioned people that it could happen because of how it looks like candy, not because it was found in Halloween candy.  The media did what it always does and went overboard on the topic.

There's nothing wrong with being cautious but there's no need to make up stories.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Zero rainbow fentanyl found in Halloween candy.  Not a single person found rainbow fentanyl being disguised as candy in their bags of candy.  The DEA cautioned people that it could happen because of how it looks like candy, not because it was found in Halloween candy.  The media did what it always does and went overboard on the topic.

There's nothing wrong with being cautious but there's no need to make up stories.

I didn’t say rainbow. I just said candy, which was true. I enjoy sending my favorite people here out on search missions. It amuses me on a rainy Saturday morning. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t say rainbow. I just said candy, which was true. I enjoy sending my favorite people here out on search missions. It amuses me on a rainy Saturday morning. 

All I see is you admitting that you had absolutely nothing.  Sounds good to me.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have laughter! Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The 1 year old was not trick or treating nor was he eating Halloween candy nor was fentanyl in and candy.

Stop lying you retarded piece of sh1t 

It's death by fentanyl stupid. That's thr real problem. Liberals are so dumb.

Liberals care more about what day people are dying on by this drug from China coming in through the open border, than the fact that it's killing people. 

Pathetic.

Just now, craftsman said:

They are just defending Biden/ leftist policy but don’t want to say it. So they yell about conspiracies and fear mongering instead of acknowledging the real problem, that their side is causing. Same thing with the Pelosi assault. They don’t want to talk about mentally ill homeless illegal with a lengthy arrest record. All the things they cause. So they scream about other stuff. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So fentanyl coming through our border from China isn't a problem caused by an open border? And it's not hidden often times in candy wrappers?

13 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wasn’t “in” law enforcement.  I was law enforcement. Otherwise known as a cop. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So fentanyl coming through our border from China isn't a problem caused by an open border? And it's not hidden often times in candy wrappers?

You're making a different argument.

Just now, craftsman said:

It's the only argument that matters.

That's not even an argument.  I agree it's a problem.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They are just defending Biden/ leftist policy but don’t want to say it. So they yell about conspiracies and fear mongering instead of acknowledging the real problem, that their side is causing. Same thing with the Pelosi assault. They don’t want to talk about mentally ill homeless illegal with a lengthy arrest record. All the things they cause. So they scream about other stuff. 

This is so true.

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm just trying to get a handle on what we know.  Let me know if you disagree with any of the following:

- Paul Pelosi answered the door for police

- Depape hit Pelosi with a hammer after he answered the door for police

Do you agree with this?

Yes, and that supports this being attempted officer-assisted suicide. DePape wanted police to come in so he could attack Pelosi in hopes of the police shooting him. I'm sure he would have preferred for it to be Nancy. If his intent was to break into the house and kill someone with a hammer, he would have done it before police arrived.

My point about NBC is they pulled a MAGAtard-friendly report, which you people would wouldn't have accepted anyway because you consider NBC to be part of the dreaded MSM, even though Fox is king of the the MSM heap, which you people try to deny based on some wackadoodle MAGAtard logic.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You won't fock around no more

40 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I made a thread about that in March…

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yes, and that supports this being attempted officer-assisted suicide. DePape wanted police to come in so he could attack Pelosi in hopes of the police shooting him. I'm sure he would have preferred for it to be Nancy. If his intent was to break into the house and kill someone with a hammer, he would have done it before police arrived.

My point about NBC is they pulled a MAGAtard-friendly report, which you people would wouldn't have accepted anyway because you consider NBC to be part of the dreaded MSM, even though Fox is king of the the MSM heap, which you people try to deny based on some wackadoodle MAGAtard logic.

Now pump your brakes, the liberal media and so many others have already stated that this is a Republican driven violent act….you seem to be flouting the party line

Why ding NBC, just because they accidentally reported the truth? I mean, they did pull it when they realized it did not support the proper narrative 

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Now pump your brakes, the liberal media and so many others have already stated that this is a Republican driven violent act….you seem to be flouting the party line

Why ding NBC, just because they accidentally reported the truth? I mean, they did pull it when they realized it did not support the proper narrative 

They pulled it because it was inaccurate information. No one is saying that this was a "Republican-driven" act. 

DePape is mentally ill and had a head full of lunatic far-right baloney, mixed in with a touch of far-left baloney.