shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Remember when all the idiots here said the footage would never be released?  Good times

Someone tried like hell to keep it from happening.

Also remember when the idiots here were claiming there was a third person there that opened the door?  Good times

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Also remember when the idiots here were claiming there was a third person there that opened the door?  Good times

I think someone also said that it was Pelosi that said "Everything is good" when it was hammer dude.

Still, they're gonna spin this to fit their story anyway.  Clearly the two were in the middle of having sex, you can see it on their faces.

15 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Clearly the two were in the middle of having sex, you can see it on their faces.

Agree. Paul had remnants of something sticky on his face. 

Paulie! Don’t stick your dik in crazy! Come on man! 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Paulie! Don’t stick your dik in crazy! Come on man! 

It wasn’t funny the other time you said this, either. 🙁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

It wasn’t funny the other time you said this, either. 🙁

You Fockin miserable hag. Of course you don’t think it’s funny. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You Fockin miserable hag. Of course you don’t think it’s funny. 

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

So, the front door of the Pelosi home was taped off with masking tape for paintng, looks like your standard 3M product.  They would be well advised to go with Frog Tape next time.

The suspect is a lot fatter than I had believed and seemed jovial right up until he swung the hammer.

Pelosi was holding a beverage.  I can't make out what it was.  If some assailant was after me I might have put my beverage down and used both hands to control the weapon.  Still, I come from a culture where it is a sin to spill your beer so I have to give him some props.

The fat ass assailant was wearing a pair of New Balance shoes that look like the pair I bought 30 years ago.

That is some quality butt crack.  Are we sure the guy is not a plumber?

This is how it’s done. 

On 10/28/2022 at 1:44 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Say what you want about Paul, but it takes a lot of courage to willingly participate in a staged assault less than 2 weeks before an election. 

Wow, lots of bad takes here.  @avoiding injuries looks particularly stupid 

On 10/28/2022 at 1:50 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Haha. Right on cue. Dems need a push and all of a sudden WHAM!!!! 

On 10/28/2022 at 3:10 PM, Reality said:

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and assume a boy toy payment situation.

On 10/29/2022 at 7:14 AM, avoiding injuries said:

David was definitely there for the butt sex and something went wrong. 

On 10/29/2022 at 1:49 PM, Reality said:

I think it's safe to say this story has nothing to do with politics. Homeboy into some weird shlt.

On 10/29/2022 at 8:21 PM, DonS said:

Agreed.  Definitely a queer situation. 

On 10/29/2022 at 9:30 PM, shorepatrol said:

Lovers spat. Who cares 

On 10/29/2022 at 10:44 PM, Cloaca du jour said:

Im hearing this could be a jussie smollett deal...made up to get votes of sympathy...i heard at my card game that the perpetrator  knows the pelosi family..again...rumors but there is evidently more to this story.  

Is anyone suprised?

On 10/30/2022 at 8:39 AM, lod001 said:

Pitcher vs catcher argument is most likely. old fossil pelosi was always the catcher and he tried to be the pitcher and the dude said, not for the $50 you're giving me.

On 10/30/2022 at 12:43 PM, Cdub100 said:

So nancys husband picked up a couple of dudes at a gay bar and one of them turns out to be a crazy nut job who hit with a hammer. 

On 10/30/2022 at 8:54 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Paul Pelosi was having sex with a gay prostitute. When it came time to settle up there was a disagreement which involved hammers. A third individual called the police for a “well check” and the cops arrived at the exact moment the gay prostitute assaulted Paul. The liberals initially tried to tie this to MAGA, but too many weird details have come out that the story is now being downplayed or ignored. 

On 10/31/2022 at 4:41 PM, Cdub100 said:

Nancy doesn't like to be home while her husband get raw dogged by his illegal alien gay lover. :lol:

On 10/31/2022 at 5:11 PM, Strike said:

So this was all just a lover's quarrel.  Makes sense.

On 10/31/2022 at 9:57 PM, Cdub100 said:

The lover I mean attacker probably let him answer the door like he let him use the bathroom after he nutted in his butt hole.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:59 AM, phillybear said:

So, the facts as we know them so far: 

Paul Pelosi put out a distress call on Grinder for some action. A hard core, crazy liberal was happy to help. DePeppy, in his underwear and armed with a hammer, aroused zero suspicion on the streets on the way over, snuck past two waves of armed security guards, snuck past the home security system, and rendezvoused with an only underwear clad Paul Pelosi. 

Something went awry, Paul Pelosi picked up the phone and ordered a pizza, then called the police. The pizza arrived first. The police arrived eventually and watched Paul Pelosi call the intruder his "friend". Then the police stood by and watched as the intruder battered Pelosi with a nerf hammer, where the total injuries resulted in a small cut that could have come from shaving. 

A police consultant, after alphabetizing the pantry, slowly walked around the room, peering through his hands, using his index finger to touch lamps, made the discovery that the door used by the intruder to enter the home had broken glass on the OUTSIDE of the house, and non e on the inside. He pointed to Paul Pelosi and said "He's the guy. And he focks guys." The FBI shut everything down and the coverup is full speed ahead. 

On 11/1/2022 at 1:14 PM, avoiding injuries said:

I’m not sure what store you’re talking about, but this story is 100% true with 20% of the details coming out and 5% of those details being reported by MSM. 
Once the Grinder account is uncovered, the third party who answered the door is revealed and the relationship between the Pelosi’s and David are revealed we’ll stop talking about it sometime next year. 

On 11/4/2022 at 10:01 AM, craftsman said:

And pin it on the conservatives to try to gain votes. 

Did you hear Biden's speech the other day? :lol: "Democracy is at stake if you vote republican". All you liberals are just out of your minds. 

On 11/7/2022 at 3:35 PM, avoiding injuries said:

Haven’t checked in for a while, but catching up on the last page or two and it seems like people are still actually believing this guy broke in? Weird. 

On 11/8/2022 at 10:57 AM, avoiding injuries said:

Even Scooby Doo noticed the broken glass on the outside of the house. 

On 12/15/2022 at 8:20 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like they were focking 

Nancy's husband was getting pegged and when he was rimming the Canadian illegal alien the drugs really started to kick in and a fight happened. 

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

How long was Depepee in the house?

If Paul was awoke from sleeping when did he pour the cocktail?

About 20 minutes. And why is everyone assuming it’s a cocktail and not just a glass of water or something?

Just now, Alias Detective said:

How long was Depepee in the house?

If Paul was awoke from sleeping when did he pour the cocktail?

He poured it before the secks but refreshed afterwards. Yet that was before they happily greeted the cops at the front door. 

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

All this stupid and they double down.  I guess anything to not admit to being wrong.

Yup, I literally almost laughed out loud when I read this in the is Tim at war with the GC thread:

16 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Most of us, as we learn about subjects, will change our opinions based on learning new facts. He obviously doesn’t and has no problem basing his stances on his opinions rooted in nothing but feelings. 

14 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

About 20 minutes. And why is everyone assuming it’s a cocktail and not just a glass of water or something?

Ok, so the dudes in the house and Paul Pelosi is so scared he firmly keeps one hand on a glass of water in case he gets dry.

13 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Wow, lots of bad takes here.  @avoiding injuries looks particularly stupid 

You do know 90%of that is people making jokes and just having fun with it? You know that right?

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You do know 90%of that is people making jokes and just having fun with it? You know that right?

They're "having fun with it" but I think most of them actually believe it

57 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Ok, so the dudes in the house and Paul Pelosi is so scared he firmly keeps one hand on a glass of water in case he gets dry.

Supposedly, the guy smashes his way into the house with a hammer, and then he is next seen arm in arm with pelosi who is holding a drink and they are both smiling as if they are posing and saying "cheese" for the camera.

Who the fock would act like that if the guy violently broke into your house and was looking to bash your head in the whole time. 

That makes less sense than any other explanation someone could come up with at all if it was considered a true attack on his life. Anything else makes more sense. 

If that was a scene in a movie and you got no other info about what was going on, there is no way you would continue to watch the movie is there? But yet all of the left have it all figured out and pegged as normal behavior. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

seriously, it just looks like a glass of water, that he probably got when he went to the bathroom to call 911.  Sure it's weird that he was carrying it around, but that doesn't mean it's a pre sex cocktail.

52 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm not so sure.  He thinks NFL helmets are made of metal.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The same people that still claim this was a sex encounter went silent after claiming that Damar Hamlin was dead and then seeing his video.

No one thought he was dead. Just not on the video. Clearly you can't keep your stories straight. And pelosi did have secks with that dude. No doubt about it. 

On 1/27/2023 at 1:58 PM, Alias Detective said:

Someone tried like hell to keep it from happening.

Yes, DePape's lawyers did---they didn't want the public to see it as it might prejudice potential jurors. It's a stance I agree with-not sure how it's fair to get a trial when everyone sees the evidence before hand, but he lost and now the tape is public.

This has been pretty readily available information, but didn't stop people without any proof at all from speculating that it was being held for election related reasons.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yes, DePape's lawyers did---they didn't want the public to see it as it might prejudice potential jurors. It's a stance I agree with-not sure how it's fair to get a trial when everyone sees the evidence before hand, but he lost and now the tape is public.

This has been pretty readily available information, but didn't stop people without any proof at all from speculating that it was being held for election related reasons.

So it was just the defenses side trying to not have the tapes released? I thought both sides tried to keep them from being released? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it was just the defenses side trying to not have the tapes released? I thought both sides tried to keep them from being released? 

The two articles I read said the defense fought the release, didn't mention the DA, if you have other information to the contrary, I'd be happy to read it. 

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Jury selection in his case should be good.

"And juror #148, do you too believe the defendant was invited into the home for the purposes of having sex with Mr. Pelosi, and if so do you believe the smashing of the rear door, of the home not Mr, Pelosi, was simply to provide an alibit for Mr. Pelosi with Nancy should she find out about the trist?"  "If the evidence shows Mr. Pelosi was playing Hammer Time (You Can't Touch This) on his home sound system immediately prior to the police arriving would that effect whether you believe the defendant was in the home with Mr. Pelosi's consent?"  

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

The two articles I read said the defense fought the release, didn't mention the DA, if you have other information to the contrary, I'd be happy to read it. 

Nah. Pelosi’s side didn’t want it out either. Just take the L and move on. 

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Jury selection in his case should be good.

"And juror #148, do you too believe the defendant was invited into the home for the purposes of having sex with Mr. Pelosi, and if so do you believe the smashing of the rear door, of the home not Mr, Pelosi, was simply to provide an alibit for Mr. Pelosi with Nancy should she find out about the trist?"  "If the evidence shows Mr. Pelosi was playing Hammer Time on his home sound system immediately prior to the police arriving would that effect whether you believe the defendant was in the home with Mr. Pelosi's consent?"  

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Source: trust me bro

Wow, Tim Hack saw a postof mine that wasn’t quoted? How can that happen? Ignore not working? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Pelosi’s side didn’t want it out either. Just take the L and move on. 

Okay, since you were lazy, I did find a source that says the DA did fight the release, but haven't found a statement regarding Pelosi.  So at this point I'll give it as much weight as your other 'facts'.

The San Francisco District Attorney’s Office also opposed the release of the recordings, warning they would only fuel more unfounded theories about the brutal assault on Pelosi.

3 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I'm not so sure.  He thinks NFL helmets are made of metal.

I'll never get over this, ever. This needs to be on his tombstone. How in the hell does someone go 1 season let alone 40+ seasons thinking helmets are made of metal. How does that happen???

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'll never get over this, ever. This needs to be on his tombstone. How in the hell does someone go 1 season let alone 40+ seasons thinking helmets are made of metal. How does that happen???

I'm not that old...

Looks like I'm not the only one though:

3000 followers:

3000 followers:

1300 followers:

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not that old...

3000 followers:

3000 followers:

1300 followers:

Yeah. There are a lot of dumb liberals out there too. Hell, 81M of them voted for Biden.

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not that old...

3000 followers:

3000 followers:

1300 followers:

Those the same idiots you get political advice from?

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Those the same idiots you get political advice from?

I have never seen someone use the “look, there are people just as retarded as me” defense.  Nice work Hack. Appreciate the laugh. 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I'm not that old...

3000 followers:

3000 followers:

1300 followers:

Hol E Fok.  

You know what's dumber than thinking football helmets are made of metal?  Finding some random retards on twitter that think the same thing and touting that as some sort of vindication.   🤣🤣🤣🤣