shorepatrol

Pelosi home security cameras hacked

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I did not think about it, but it would make sense that they would have such a thing.  In this instance they appear to feel that the reporter must have introduced something false I presume. 

That could be true as well. You would think as a news entity they would correct what was false. 

I'm sure everything will be cleared up when they release the body cam footage. :lol:

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm sure everything will be cleared up when they release the body cam footage. :lol:

like when they released all the info on the Tiger Woods crash?  ever see results of his blood test?   Nope.  this is political, even if it shouldn't be, so we won't see or hear much.  it's California.

On 11/5/2022 at 11:30 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Tardcore Troobadoosh takes on the bad guys.

Paul Blart is dedicated to his job and reasonably effective. If I owned a mall, I'd hire him. You could do a helluva lot worse.

@RLLD - have any news sources disputed that Pelosi opened the door for police?

My understanding of why the NBC reporter got disappeared was probably the statement of (paraphrasing) “he did not call for help and then went back towards the attacker”

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

@RLLD - have any news sources disputed that Pelosi opened the door for police?

My understanding of why the NBC reporter got disappeared was probably the statement of (paraphrasing) “he did not call for help and then went back towards the attacker”

They can't now, and I would not expect them to.  But, they will act to suppress it. There is likely far more to this story, and the NBC reported goofed and let too much be known.

These are powerful people, and the information is being manipulated.  Just  take a step back and lets see what happens here.

My guess....that perp is going to "take his own life" before he ever reaches a court room

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

They can't now, and I would not expect them to.  But, they will act to suppress it. There is likely far more to this story, and the NBC reported goofed and let too much be known.

These are powerful people, and the information is being manipulated.  Just  take a step back and lets see what happens here.

My guess....that perp is going to "take his own life" before he ever reaches a court room

Why can’t they?  NBC pulled the report because it “didn’t meet standards” or whatever, they could dispute whatever they want.

But I don’t believe anyone is specifically questioning that Pelosi opened the door. And in fact it doesn’t contradict the earlier reporting.  Remember the initial report said an “unknown” person opened the door, it did not say a “third” person opened the door.  Sounds to me they just didn’t know who opened it, which would also be consistent with Pelosi having walked back towards the attacker after opening the door. 

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

which would also be consistent with Pelosi having walked back towards the attacker after opening the door.

Weird don't ya think?  Me, if someone broke into my house and the cops were there... I'm certainly not going back into the house until the cops get the guy.

17 hours ago, DonS said:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Weird don't ya think?  Me, if someone broke into my house and the cops were there... I'm certainly not going back into the house until the cops get the guy.

Agreed, weird.  But I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that it was a gay lovers spat…

Just now, TimHauck said:

Agreed, weird.  But I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that it was a gay lovers spat…

Nah, I don't think it's a gay thing... but I certainly don't rule out the possibility that it was planned political stunt.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Nah, I don't think it's a gay thing... but I certainly don't rule out the possibility that it was planned political stunt.

hahaha naturally.  Who better to elicit sympathy before midterms than smashing hated Pelosi's DUI husband in the head with a hammer...when did conservatives become the party of CT?

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

hahaha naturally.  Who better to elicit sympathy before midterms than smashing hated Pelosi's DUI husband in the head with a hammer...when did conservatives become the party of CT?

I can't think of a person more inherently dishonest than a politician.  You?

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why can’t they?  NBC pulled the report because it “didn’t meet standards” or whatever, they could dispute whatever they want.

But I don’t believe anyone is specifically questioning that Pelosi opened the door. And in fact it doesn’t contradict the earlier reporting.  Remember the initial report said an “unknown” person opened the door, it did not say a “third” person opened the door.  Sounds to me they just didn’t know who opened it, which would also be consistent with Pelosi having walked back towards the attacker after opening the door. 

I think we simply have to approach media in general with suspicion.  Looking over their recent past there were far more egregious acts that have never been addressed, and yet in this one little instance reporting an accurate account was wrist-slapped.....it makes me wary of a crew i was already pretty wary of. 

There is more to the story, which we will likely never know and frankly I do not care.  What Pelosi does on this personal time is his business.  What I look at is yet another example of media malfeasance. 

Yeah so, the DOJ lied, Pelosi did open the door. Why lie? 

8 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

It's what liberal voters do. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where did they lie?  The DOJ report doesn’t say who unlocked the door.

• Confused 1

The correct narrative to sell is that Paul was attacked by a MAGA Republican home invader.

Get on board with that, don't ask for proof, don't look any closer, and let the story drop.

Good job.

So now that it’s established that the FBI lies in its report, the question we all should be asking is why? Why did they lie? The man was attacked, no one is disputing that. So why did the FBI lie? Is anyone going to be held accountable? 

On 11/17/2022 at 8:25 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The powerful enjoy a different system of justice 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So now that it’s established that the FBI lies in its report, the question we all should be asking is why? Why did they lie? The man was attacked, no one is disputing that. So why did the FBI lie? Is anyone going to be held accountable? 

They didn’t 

On 11/17/2022 at 8:25 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The police story has always been that he opened the door.  What's the matter with you?

20 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The police story has always been that he opened the door.  What's the matter with you?

The FBI report didn’t specify who unlocked the door.  I think there’s a line saying the police “opened” the door, but that could just mean they opened it further after someone inside unlocked/opened it. 

31 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You’re an idiot. Go away. 

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Youre a piece of sh1t.  Go fock yourself 

You first. I called it. 

4 hours ago, craftsman said:

Not you "explaining" it. Link to the truth.

Soooo...Link?

the FBI report 

If the left calls something a conspiracy, go ahead and assume it's true. You could tell from the jump that this story didn't add up. 

The reporter getting disappeared for reporting facts is the funniest part, sure, nothing to see here.

Another thread of libtards repeating what they are told. And being wrong .  

53 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So, the source of the lie. 

They didn’t lie though.  The FBI report doesn’t specify who opened the door from the inside. It says the FBI “opened” it, but unless they broke it down or it was unlocked the whole time, someone had to have opened it from the inside first, and most likely the FBI saying they “opened” it was just referring to them opening it further than it had already been opened so they could get inside.  They likely didn’t know initially who opened it from the inside, backing up the initial reports that it was opened to by an “unknown person.”  Some people like HT just have no reading comprehension skills.  

Cue you guys yelling at me for saying “likely” meanwhile pretending like you know exactly what happened, except you don’t.