Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

MAGAtard anti-choice doosh Herschel Walker paid for his girlfriend's abortion

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Actually, let me amend this.  If somebody consistently spells the same words wrong, I would correlate that more to education (i.e., lack of knowledge on the correct spelling).  But sheer volume of randomly misspelled words could be a genius who just doesn't pay attention to such details.

As an example, there is a conservative poster here who consistently misspells Trump as Clownzo.  That level of error indicates a strong probability that he didn't finish high school.  Recently he has been misspelling DeSantis as DeShitis. While closer than Clownzo, it is still fairly off, especially for a self-described conservative, so I'd peg him at barely out of middle school.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I don't watch Fox News or any news, and I tend to avoid their website because it auto starts videos with audio, which I hate.

+1 hate for any website that does that...I'm looking at you ESPN!

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

+1 hate for any website that does that...I'm looking at you ESPN!

I don't care as much now that I'm retired and not occasionally in an office; it's more of a matter of principle at this point.

Fetterman is basically a vegetable and our local liberals can't admit that. Hilarious, is there anybody you clowns won't defend?

:doh:

Hey, he's got a (D) next to his name, amirite?

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Fetterman is basically a vegetable and our local liberals can't admit that. Hilarious, is there anybody you clowns won't defend?

Any time you use Fetterman's name in a sentence, you can effectively and accurately replace his name with 'Joe Biden'.

Whoops. Now baby momma claims she has both a dead baby and a live baby from Herschel.   

Baby momma wants to get paid and she really has no idea who the father of her kids are.  🤣

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Whoops. Now baby momma claims she has both a dead baby and a live baby from Herschel.   

Baby momma wants to get paid and she really has no idea who the father of her kids are.  🤣

C'mon. Baby mommas would never do something like that would they? 

16 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Rusty just got excited. It moved I guess. :dunno:

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Again, another situation where you could insert "Joe Biden" for Fetterman and it would fit perfectly.

On 10/6/2022 at 5:42 AM, MDC said:

Fetterman is going to wipe the floor with that wax figure the GOP put up. :doublethumbsup: 

Fetterman finally gave an interview and NBC had to set up closed captioning for him because he cant understand what people are saying unless he reads it. 

20 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Fetterman finally gave an interview and NBC had to set up closed captioning for him because he cant understand what people are saying unless he reads it. 

GOP should win easily then.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

GOP should win easily then.

Common sense answer.  It's Philly though......

21 hours ago, Horseman said:

"Emphatic, epithemic, phetic, see? That's what a stroke does to you. Vote for me." 

Liberals voted for Biden so I have no doubt that liberals will vote for this brain dead fool as well.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Common sense answer.  It's Philly though......

It’s actually a statewide election. 

• Haha 1

The days of not voting straight party line have been gone for decades. A potato is the president and Warnok and Fetterman will win. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Y'all pick some real focking winners. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pure scumbag. Much worse than Walker. Who ain’t so hot himself. 

I'd forgotten where I was, what I was doing... It occurred to me that I was stuck reading post after post arguing about spelling and grammar and diction for some reason, which I don't much care about.

But then I had an "Ah! Ha!" moment these last few posts as things suddenly made more sense. It stands to reason that if any topic devolves into a Grammar Nazi discussion about paragraph structure, it'd be one originally involving Hershel Walker.

I'd like to dissuade everyone from re-reading page seven of this thread.

20 hours ago, Reality said:

Y'all pick some real focking winners. 🤦🏻‍♂️

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pure scumbag. Much worse than Walker. Who ain’t so hot himself. 

So you guys aren’t fans of politicians who are slumlords?  (Or in this case, politicians whose employers are slumlords)

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you guys aren’t fans of politicians who are slumlords?  (Or in this case, politicians whose employers are slumlords)

Why don’t you just make your point instead of belaboring everyone with another of your weak as shite attempts at a gotcha? 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, craftsman said:

"Emphatic, epithemic, phetic, see? That's what a stroke does to you. Vote for me." 

Liberals voted for Biden so I have doubt that liberals will vote for this brain dead fool as well.  

Still better than Dr. Dog Killer

22 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Still better than Dr. Dog Killer

Dog Killer? Fauci? 

I’ll vote Fetterman in November. Unlike Oz he actually lives in PA and has done good things in the state. Plus the power of speech is overrated. Look at Biden/Trump.

16 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

https://money.cnn.com/2016/03/28/news/trump-apartment-tenants/index.html

For the record I think Walker is much worse, and yes I voted for Trump.

Buildings on Central Park South are slums now? Stfu. 

Watching the GA Senate debate now. Herschel Walker has the brains of a toad.

Favorite moment: he got called out for previously lying about being a police officer, and his response was to pull out something that looked like a badge…..??? 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Watching the GA Senate debate now. Herschel Walker has the brains of a toad.

Favorite moment: he got called out for previously lying about being a police officer, and his response was to pull out something that looked like a badge…..??? 

Compared to you he's Einstein. Just sayin....:dunno:

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Compared to you he's Einstein. Just sayin....:dunno:

Good comeback. Here’s your cookie and juice. Now, time for your nap.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Good comeback. Here’s your cookie and juice. Now, time for your nap.

Liberals hate the truth. Maybe your pacifier will help your crying. 

Word out if Georgia is that Walker mopped the floor with Warnock in the debate. Tallest midget and such. 

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Word out if Georgia is that Walker mopped the floor with Warnock in the debate. Tallest midget and such. 

Warnock took him way too lightly like it would be a easy layup. He didn't come in prepared for a challenge and was left on the defensive the whole hour by an aggressive attack. He didn't hit him back when he got hit except for once. He didn't answer the tough questions. Media will focus too much on Walker pulling out the badge on the subject of him pretending to be a cop. If you remove that comedy bit from the night, Walker came off stunningly competent given the total stupidity he has shown in his campaign and speeches before tonight. Warnock didn't help himself. I doubt he picked up new voters on the fence with that effort. I hope he can pull this out next month. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Vince44 said:

Warnock took him way too lightly like it would be a easy layup. He didn't come in prepared for a challenge and was left on the defensive the whole hour by an aggressive attack. He didn't hit him back when he got hit except for once. He didn't answer the tough questions. Media will focus too much on Walker pulling out the badge on the subject of him pretending to be a cop. If you remove that comedy bit from the night, Walker came off stunningly competent given the total stupidity he has shown in his campaign and speeches before tonight. Warnock didn't help himself. I doubt he picked up new voters on the fence with that effort. I hope he can pull this out next month. 

That’s exactly what I heard. 

Imagine voting for Biden and then whining about someone running for any office. 

Dear Lord, liberals have nothing left to stand on in life yet they continue to whimper and whine about others.