Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the msm is trying to lie and say trump had dinner with nick fuentes

boy the msm is going off the edge now.  drudge currently has a headline that fuentes dines with trump.  the link is broken.  then you look at other articles and the same claim is made but the text says nothing concrete and just assumes it happened without evidence. or they are claiming trump "hosts" fuentes at mar-a-lago, without providing any evidence trump even knew he was there.  fuentes probably just walked onto the premises.

boy thats a nasty smear job.  theres no way trump would align with fuentes.

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

boy the msm is going off the edge now.  drudge currently has a headline that fuentes dines with trump.  the link is broken.  then you look at other articles and the same claim is made but the text says nothing concrete and just assumes it happened without evidence. or they are claiming trump "hosts" fuentes at mar-a-lago, without providing any evidence trump even knew he was there.  fuentes probably just walked onto the premises.

It was actually Kanye West that made the claim that he had dinner with Fuentes and Trump (he posted a video on Twitter)… not some left-wing media site.

Also, is TimCast liberal media now?

https://timcast.com/news/exclusive-details-ye-brings-nick-fuentes-and-karen-giorno-to-dinner-with-trump/

• Like 1

Just now, dogcows said:

It was actually Kanye West that made the claim that he had dinner with Fuentes and Trump (he posted a video on Twitter)… not some left-wing media site.

Also, is TimCast liberal media now?

https://timcast.com/news/exclusive-details-ye-brings-nick-fuentes-and-karen-giorno-to-dinner-with-trump/

Holy crap conservatives are lying snowflakes.  

lol

• Like 2

“Kanye West very much wanted to visit Mar-a-Lago. Our dinner meeting was intended to be Kanye and me only, but he arrived with a guest whom I had never met and knew nothing about,” Trump said.

“This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about,” he posted. “We had dinner on Tuesday evening with many members present on the back patio. The dinner was quick and uneventful. They then left for the airport.”

Noted liberal Trump seems to confirm he did have some sort of dinner meeting with Fuentes- even if you take him at his word that he had no idea who the person was. 

• Haha 1

see, whats happening here is a lot of people have poor reading comprehension.  so the MSM know this and are trying to massage words and use lies of omission to make it appear that Trump is a nazi without evidence.  

"Oh, Fuentes was seen at Mar-a-Lago!  We won't confirm that Trump invited him.  We don't even ask.  Or raise the question.  You have to be smart enough to figure that out.  We will just imply that Trump is a nazi. Because we, the MSM is not the media.  We are not the press.  We are partisan hacks pushing communism."

So does this set off the civil war, the nuclear war or both?

:overhead:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The alt-right New York Post has the story.

😂

https://nypost.com/2022/11/25/donald-trump-kanye-west-joined-by-nick-fuentes-at-mar-a-lago/

Trump acknowledged Friday that he hosted white nationalist Nick Fuentes at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida — but insisted he only did so because Kanye West brought the Holocaust denier without notice.

Fuentes, 24, attended racist demonstrations in Charlottesville, Va., in 2017 and in 2019 sparked outrage by saying “the math doesn’t seem to add up” for the widely cited figure of 6 million Jewish Holocaust deaths, though he later claimed he was only trying to be humorous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Post#:~:text=The New York Post (NY,the entertainment site Decider.com.&text=The front page on June 14%2C 2022.&text=NYP Holdings%2C Inc.

The New York Post (NY Post) is a conservative[8] daily tabloid newspaper published in New York City.

Alternate thread title: Trump had dinner with Nick Fuentes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Alternate thread title: Trump had dinner with Nick Fuentes. 

Seems like Clownzo would be smart enough to check out Kanye's guest list before he let people into his house for Thanksgiving dinner.

😂

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So why is this a story?

It's not.  Racist, low IQ Trump is simply meeting and exchanging ideas with another low IQ racist.

Or, Trump gonna Trump.

Kind of like he palled around with Epstein for well over a decade "enjoying them young."

14 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

It's not.  Racist, low IQ Trump is simply meeting and exchanging ideas with another low IQ racist.

Or, Trump gonna Trump.

Kind of like he palled around with Epstein for well over a decade "enjoying them young."

Racist? Where?

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Seems like Clownzo would be smart enough to check out Kanye's guest list before he let people into his house for Thanksgiving dinner.

😂

Rusty making a post reminds me that there is a sale on dog poop scoopers right now.  Pick up dog poop quickly and easily. the device has a huge mouth to grab the poop, just like rusty!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pick-dogs-poop-quickly-easily-201331787.html

so yahoo / business insider is now talking out of its ass by running with a rumor and then qualifying it at the end with ": report" in the headline.  no proof required.  its ok to smear Trump as a nazi.  we dont need to check sources.  just run with it.  oh and then buried in the article they actually report that Trump didnt know who Fuentes was.  But they will hide that several paragraphs down because its of little importance.  When its back to the rumors, with "unnamed source" making a guess at how Trump feels.  VERY tough reporting, MSM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tells-ye-white-supremacist-221030449.html

Trump tells Ye that white supremacist Nick Fuentes 'really gets me' during Mar-a-Lago visit: report

"Kanye West very much wanted to visit Mar-a-Lago. Our dinner meeting was intended to be Kanye and me only, but he arrived with a guest whom I had never met and knew nothing about," Trump said in a statement to Axios. The meeting was confirmed by Politico and the New York Times.

Axios reported that Trump appeared impressed by Fuentes, citing an unnamed source. At one point during their visit, Trump told Ye, "I really like this guy. He gets me," the source told Axios.

37 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

so yahoo / business insider is now talking out of its ass by running with a rumor and then qualifying it at the end with ": report" in the headline.  no proof required.  its ok to smear Trump as a nazi.  we dont need to check sources.  just run with it.  oh and then buried in the article they actually report that Trump didnt know who Fuentes was.  But they will hide that several paragraphs down because its of little importance.  When its back to the rumors, with "unnamed source" making a guess at how Trump feels.  VERY tough reporting, MSM.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-tells-ye-white-supremacist-221030449.html

Trump tells Ye that white supremacist Nick Fuentes 'really gets me' during Mar-a-Lago visit: report

"Kanye West very much wanted to visit Mar-a-Lago. Our dinner meeting was intended to be Kanye and me only, but he arrived with a guest whom I had never met and knew nothing about," Trump said in a statement to Axios. The meeting was confirmed by Politico and the New York Times.

Axios reported that Trump appeared impressed by Fuentes, citing an unnamed source. At one point during their visit, Trump told Ye, "I really like this guy. He gets me," the source told Axios.

The right-leaning New York Post tells you an infamous racist had a meal and grab-assed with Clownzo at Tard-A-Lago, and now you're struggling to save face after posting another thick slice of dumbass on this message board.

Tick, tock goes the doomsday clock.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

see, whats happening here is a lot of people have poor reading comprehension.  so the MSM know this and are trying to massage words and use lies of omission to make it appear that Trump is a nazi without evidence.  

"Oh, Fuentes was seen at Mar-a-Lago!  We won't confirm that Trump invited him.  We don't even ask.  Or raise the question.  You have to be smart enough to figure that out.  We will just imply that Trump is a nazi. Because we, the MSM is not the media.  We are not the press.  We are partisan hacks pushing communism."

Typical tilting at windmills from you. And now that you are cornered you will just say "Another liberal bot beep boop 0101010101."

Noted liberal site Breitbart.com has now shredded Trump over the dinner. 

These latest revelations turn what could have been a minor story into a major national narrative, where the GOP frontrunner for president in 2024 — the former president and as of now the only formal GOP candidate for the office in the next election — seems to have met with an open white nationalist, antisemite, and Holocaust denier in Fuentes.

Fuentes’ now-shut-down YouTube page is shot-through with racist and antisemitic rants that date as far back as 2014.

Trump needs to know who is coming to dinner at this house. If they are people like Fuentes you need to ask them to leave. If that pisses off Kanye- so be it. Otherwise- letting the guy eat dinner with you means you entertained at your residence a known white nationalist who has denied the Holocaust and praised segregation and wants to go back to it. Additionally- having dinner with Kanye isn't the smartest move either considering that guy also has an extremely recent history of anti-Semitic comments. 

Just a dumb unforced error for Trump here. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Noted liberal site Breitbart.com has now shredded Trump over the dinner. 

Trump needs to know who is coming to dinner at this house. If they are people like Fuentes you need to ask them to leave. If that pisses off Kanye- so be it. Otherwise- letting the guy eat dinner with you means you entertained at your residence a known white nationalist who has denied the Holocaust and praised segregation and wants to go back to it. Additionally- having dinner with Kanye isn't the smartest move either considering that guy also has an extremely recent history of anti-Semitic comments. 

Just a dumb unforced error for Trump here. 

nope.  this doesnt wash.  you are a stain trying to smear trump over something you dont care about in any other circumstance.  people meet other people they dont know all the time.  acting like hes going to know who every single person he meets with is just dumb.   it shows you are not to be taken seriously when speaking about politics to be led by the nose by the msm on this issue.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

nope.  this doesnt wash.  you are a stain trying to smear trump over something you dont care about in any other circumstance.  people meet other people they dont know all the time.  acting like hes going to know who every single person he meets with is just dumb.   it shows you are not to be taken seriously when speaking about politics to be led by the nose by the msm on this issue.

Dude- I would expect a sitting President, or former President, to better vette the guests they have for dinner. You apparently do not....well- I bet if Biden had some fringe radical person who was calling for killing cops or some other equally dumb platform you would care a whole lot. 

This is a bad argument you are putting forward- even by your low standards. 

You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides of that dinner table.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So who is nick Fuentes and why is he a racist? Is he actually a racist or just someone who doesn’t agree with the left?

Gee- if only Google existed. Or if you read the posts in this thread. MAGA douche.

But- I'll try again.

Actual comments from Fuentes: 

“Enough with the Jim Crow stuff. Who cares? ‘Oh, I had to drink out of a different water fountain.’ Big f—ing deal...oh no, they had to go to a different school...And even if it was bad, who cares?...it was better for them, it’s better for us.”

He also runs the Groyper Army and an annual white nationalist convention. 

Fuentes has called Donald Trump disavowing white supremacy  “totally wrong and a big mistake.”

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Gee- if only Google existed. Or if you read the posts in this thread. MAGA douche.

But- I'll try again.

Fuentes has called Donald Trump disavowing white supremacy  “totally wrong and a big mistake.”

So you’re saying he supports segregation which the left is all for now?

seems like a piece of sh1t. I don’t need to google random people though. Dude seems irrelevant. 90sbaby type of guy it sounds like

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

But- I'll try again.

I wish you were this passionate about segregation where it's actually happening. Oy Vey everything is white nationalist. It's sad every single race can be proud of who they are, their culture and history... other than white people. That's white nationalism. It's all so tiresome.

37 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So what if he did.

fuentes is a nazi.  id immediately drop all support of trump if he allied with fuentes.

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But- I'll try again.

I do not like this guy.  It's just your way.  You have a smugness about you that gets under my skin.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

fuentes is a nazi.  id immediately drop all support of trump if he allied with fuentes.

Everyone is a nazi. that doesn't mean anything to me.

2 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Remember when Biden gave the eulogy for a clansman?  His bestest friend?  Pepperidge farm remembers 

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So you’re saying he supports segregation which the left is all for now?

seems like a piece of sh1t. I don’t need to google random people though. Dude seems irrelevant. 90sbaby type of guy it sounds like

90sbaby is a fan of Fuentes, yes.

Fuentes can be humorous and turn on the charm and go entire speeches making good points without making racially charged remarks. Also note, he’s comfortable hanging out with a dark-skinned Kanye and the reverse is also true.

Fuentes plays footsies with the further right extremes everyone else shuns and can cross the line himself at times. Comparing him to 90sbaby is a good observation and accurate.

Also take a step back and ponder on the name “Fuentes” for a moment.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Everyone is a nazi. that doesn't mean anything to me.

Everyone isn't a nazi.  Trump cultist however are pretty focking close.

9 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Best get on the Biden train boyo.  Trump had dinner with Ye and Fuentes.

News at 11...Trump is a racist moron. 

• Confused 2

9 hours ago, fandandy said:

I do not like this guy.  It's just your way.  You have a smugness about you that gets under my skin.

Oh no...an anonymous person on the Internet might not like me.

Somehow I think I'll survive. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1