Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

the msm is trying to lie and say trump had dinner with nick fuentes

12 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

fuentes is a nazi.  id immediately drop all support of trump if he allied with fuentes.

Imagine being this worked up about a dinner

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Trump and his cultists are legit scum of the earth.  The country needs to purge this cancer asap. 

• Like 1

On 11/25/2022 at 6:30 PM, JustinCharge said:

nope.  this doesnt wash.  you are a stain trying to smear trump over something you dont care about in any other circumstance.  people meet other people they dont know all the time.  acting like hes going to know who every single person he meets with is just dumb.   it shows you are not to be taken seriously when speaking about politics to be led by the nose by the msm on this issue.

Right-winger trashes Clownzo over his racist dining buddy.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-needs-better-judgment-dines-says-gop-rep-james-comer-rcna58857

Biden called an actual KKK member his mentor. Eulogized him at his funeral.  And Obama hung with Farahkan. Trump is a dope for being anywhere near this guy. But he’s not the first. By a long shot. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden called an actual KKK member his mentor. Eulogized him at his funeral.  And Obama hung with Farahkan. Trump is a dope for being anywhere near this guy. But he’s not the first. By a long shot. 

But he is the current, and you can't whitewash it using the past. Clownzo straight up broke bread with a right-wing nutjob and his extreme racist friend. You'd think a former president, billionaire and the world's most-public figure would check his guest list. But go on defending him, loser. 

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But he is the current, and you can't whitewash it using the past. Clownzo straight up broke bread with a right-wing nutjob and his extreme racist friend. You'd think a former president, billionaire and the world's most-public figure would check his guest list. But go on defending him, loser. 

whataboutism is HT's go to trademark. 

Well that and having the posting style of a dementia patient under the influence of alcohol. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He was a dope for recusing Sessions and giving Jared a job, not for having dinner with Fuentes.

I don't care if he had dinner with Satan and they have pictures. WHO THE FOCK CARES??????????

42 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't care if he had dinner with Satan and they have pictures. WHO THE FOCK CARES??????????

This debate fits like a glove when it comes to fueling the critical flow of inane arguments around here, pal.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This debate fits like a glove when it comes to fueling the critical flow of inane arguments around here, pal.

Fair enough.  You people are insane and need to be told every so often. 

Well, it's not like Trump lives at an exclusive resort that is Members only that screens people from coming in. Nor is he protected by one of the world's greatest security services who vet every single body that  comes within a hundred feet of him. Nor does he have a staff that gets paid to do the same thing. So yeah, some random dude just randomly sits down next to the presumptive GOP nominee and former president? Yeah, happens all the time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Trump probably didn’t even know who Fuentes was. This is the same guy who was unfamiliar with David Duke.

You know, if Trump wants to make this go away, all he has to do is have a sit down dinner with Frederick douglass. I hear he's been doing amazing things lately.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

You know, if Trump wants to make this go away, all he has to do is have a sit down dinner with Frederick douglass. I hear he's been doing amazing things lately.

How crazy is it to this day that the freaking orange moron was actually president of the united states.

Thanks deplorables!

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Well, it's not like Trump lives at an exclusive resort that is Members only that screens people from coming in. Nor is he protected by one of the world's greatest security services who vet every single body that  comes within a hundred feet of him. Nor does he have a staff that gets paid to do the same thing. So yeah, some random dude just randomly sits down next to the presumptive GOP nominee and former president? Yeah, happens all the time.

:pointstosky:

Post of the day!

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

for reference I have never once listened to Kayne or Nick Fuentes nor cared to but I am listening open minded, something not many people are willing to do

You're giving open-minded listening to a kook and a racist?

:blink:

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're giving open-minded listening to a kook and a racist?

:blink:

tolerant leftist, yep, no matter what a person is or anything they have a right to speak

I know the media tells you everything you need to know, I will listen to a person first handed

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

tolerant leftist, yep, no matter what a person is or anything they have a right to speak

I know the media tells you everything you need to know, I will listen to a person first handed

Proper English-language usage would help make these nonsensical connections of words actually make sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Proper English-language usage would help make these nonsensical connections of words actually make sense.

you understand exactly what I said, so did everyone else

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you understand exactly what I said, so did everyone else

Keep telling yourself that, but your crapass literary skills speak volumes about what a thick-headed, poorly educated, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal you are. 

So you're saying you're a tolerant leftist? And you're in direct talks with Ye, Fuentes and Clownzo on the matter?

And it's "firsthand," not "first handed," you booger-eating backwoods dumb fock.

😂

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Keep telling yourself that, but your crapass literary skills speak volumes about what a thick-headed, poorly educated, knuckle-dragging Neanderthal you are. 

So you're saying you're a tolerant leftist? And you're in direct talks with Ye, Fuentes and Clownzo on the matter?

And it's "firsthand," not "first handed," you booger-eating backwoods dumb fock.

😂

god damn you are a moron

yes first off commenting on you...the tolerant leftist

now I listened first handed and form my own opinions

meanwhile you continue to get spoon fed your narrative

and yah you have no knowledge of my level of education, and the fact you think there are backwoods in San Diego, LA or Palm Springs shows how retarded you are

there is a reason why you are the only focking idiot on this board that doesn't comprehend things, not a single other person has ever commented that they don't, because guess what, an average mind (which you aren't) can decipher thoughts, misspelling and gramatical issues and understand meaning 100%

as far as the issue at hand, I would rather listen to a person regardless of whether I agree with them or not and hear their side of the situation, but you keep getting your info from people close to people who might know how someone thinks...aka MSNBC

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

god damn you are a moron

yes first off commenting on you...the tolerant leftist

now I listened first handed and form my own opinions

meanwhile you continue to get spoon fed your narrative

and yah you have no knowledge of my level of education, and the fact you think there are backwoods in San Diego, LA or Palm Springs shows how retarded you are

there is a reason why you are the only focking idiot on this board that doesn't comprehend things, not a single other person has ever commented that they don't, because guess what, an average mind (which you aren't) can decipher thoughts, misspelling and gramatical issues and understand meaning 100%

as far as the issue at hand, I would rather listen to a person regardless of whether I agree with them or not and hear their side of the situation, but you keep getting your info from people close to people who might know how someone thinks...aka MSNBC

I'm glad I got to witness this illiterate fountain of ignorance first handed, like you listened first handed to Kanye West and Nick Fuentes. Perhaps you should have paid more attention to your first-grade teacher first handed.

😂

13 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm glad I got to witness this illiterate fountain of ignorance first handed, like you listened first handed to Kanye West and Nick Fuentes. Perhaps you should have paid more attention to your first-grade teacher first handed.

😂

shoot the messenger RUSSIA!$!$!%$#^#$%&^$& bot

please keep getting hung up on first hand vs first handed vs first handedly

thats the important thing here

oh look I didnt put an apostrophe

28 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

your schtick must get you laid at all the phag parties

You must be prime directive at Literacy Council interventions.

You're the craftsman of board dumbness.

😂

Not everyone needs to be listened to or "acknowledged." Some people just have stupid opinions that are not worth wasting your time listening to or trying to rationalize. That isn't being "spoonfed something by the media," it's just being a sane person. 

Take it out of the political realm- if someone says "The Earth is flat and here's why...." their opinion is not valid. It's stupid and not worth spending any time listening to. If someone wants to posit anti-Semitic thoughts- their opinion is not worth engaging in. 

11 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

your schtick must get you laid at all the phag parties

You live in California, you invented the phag party 

13 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

here you have it, listen first hand

Milo hoping to scrape some cash off Kanye

Was this person generally known to most folks in this thread before thois incident?  I had no idea who he is.

BTW, this is not to say that Trump had no idea who this person was.  Trump has people, many people, whose job it is to know and communicate stuff like this.  Me, my onlu "people" are me.  I miss stuff.  I am just curious if he was well known or if folks educated themselvrs on him after the story broke so they can either share outrage or spring to the defense, depending on their individual predilictions.