Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

2 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

You don’t like him either? 

Edit - I see HT already spanked you. 

He makes me laugh.  The man is ridiculous and I'm not sure he's all there in the head.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He makes me laugh.  The man is ridiculous and I'm not sure he's all there in the head.

Lindell or HT?

Because it probably applies to both at this point. And I'm pretty sure both of them have turned their own pillows into something that resembles an inkblot test.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Lindell or HT?

Because it probably applies to both at this point. And I'm pretty sure both of them have turned their own pillows into something that resembles an inkblot test.

Lindell makes me laugh.  I just feel bad for HT.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Lindell makes me laugh.  I just feel bad for HT.

I did laugh that Lindell is apparently going to investigate DeSantis win in Florida because "There is no way he carried that primarily Democratic county."

It screams heavily at either:

1.) How can I discredit DeSantis to benefit Trump

or

2.) "Hey look everyone- I will go after a Republican too."

11 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

i thought she was a talk show host

She was a newscaster that saw through the bullchit and could no longer shovel it

Is she angling for a VP spot under Trump?  He loves this sore loser shtick.

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So there is no chance of any conspiracy at all?

The slogan of conspiracy theorists everywhere.

• Haha 1

Judge dismisses claims.

GC: Mounting evidence of muh fraud! :cry: 

Never change guys. :first: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Does anyone know what 19" ballots printed on 20" paper means?  :dunno:

Here is a picture:

Per Kari Lake this makes them difficult if not impossible for the machine to read them:

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Here is a picture:

Per Kari Lake this makes them difficult if not impossible for the machine to read them:

Gotcha, thanks.  It wasn't clear to me if that only happened for the ballots printed day of?  AZ has a new (I think) law which actually expands voting rights -- instead of going to designated precincts, you can go anywhere in the state and they'll print out the ballot for your precinct.

If that's the case, it would be easy to influence the election by having this problem only in a red district.

This presumes that such ballots really aren't read, which might necessitate a complete hand recount.  Which AZ should finish by, say, June?

Regardless, this seems to have enough legs to be investigated.  Bonus that Hobbs, the winner, was SoS and responsible for the election process.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Gotcha, thanks.  It wasn't clear to me if that only happened for the ballots printed day of?  AZ has a new (I think) law which actually expands voting rights -- instead of going to designated precincts, you can go anywhere in the state and they'll print out the ballot for your precinct.

If that's the case, it would be easy to influence the election by having this problem only in a red district.

This presumes that such ballots really aren't read, which might necessitate a complete hand recount.  Which AZ should finish by, say, June?

Regardless, this seems to have enough legs to be investigated.  Bonus that Hobbs, the winner, was SoS and responsible for the election process.

AND refused calls to recuse herself from that role for this election, something any honorable, ethical politician would have done. 

When it arises that this kind of concern is identified and the situation negatively impacts a Republican the MSM is :rolleyes::rolleyes:^_^

When it arises that this kind of concern is identified and the situation negatively impacts a Democrat the MSM is :o :( :nono:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

When it arises that this kind of concern is identified and the situation negatively impacts a Republican the MSM is :rolleyes::rolleyes:^_^

When it arises that this kind of concern is identified and the situation negatively impacts a Democrat the MSM is :o :( :nono:

Well put. And accurate as hell.

The dems like to use the words "conspiracy theory" when against them.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Well put. And accurate as hell.

The dems like to use the words "conspiracy theory" when against them.

Correct. When Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams and others decried the Russian interference of the election it was met with such serious concern....until it was proven to be false....

If a republican raises the same concern?  Conspiracy Theory!!!   Stop challenging the sanctity of our elections!!!!   If it happened it did not impact the result!!!!  Your rules are RAAAACCCISST!!!

:mellow:

What will be the excuse when this is thrown out in the end?

Also, the more you people buy into this the more both sides will continue to do this nonsense as we get deeper into elections

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, the more you people buy into this the more both sides will continue to do this nonsense as we get deeper into elections

And Trump tried to overthrow the government with a bunch of people dressed up like comicon goers armed with cell phones.

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Imagine the stink Stacey Abrams would have made if this happened in Georgia.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Beats me. Plenty of things have been thrown out of the courts, some even benefitted Trump.....rightly or wrongly....  I doubt we should put too much into the court outcome.   I care a little more for the evidence, what can be learned from it, and how we can build a system that inhibits the cheating.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Beats me. Plenty of things have been thrown out of the courts, some even benefitted Trump.....rightly or wrongly....  I doubt we should put too much into the court outcome.   I care a little more for the evidence, what can be learned from it, and how we can build a system that inhibits the cheating.

Remember, if something is judged upon or thrown out by a judge that rules in favor of a more conservative opinion, it's a big deal and needs extreme attention. Or it's Trump's fault for appointing certain SC judges. ;) 

If the other way around politically, get over it because you are making it all up.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That last part presumes cheating in this instance or at least malicious intent. And I don't think that there is a ton of malicious intent here. Lake strikes me as someone who lost and doesn't want to accept she lost so she turns to conspiracy theories.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

That last part presumes cheating in this instance or at least malicious intent. And I don't think that there is a ton of malicious intent here. Lake strikes me as someone who lost and doesn't want to accept she lost so she turns to conspiracy theories.

so its a conspiracy or is it factual that the ballots were printed incorrectly?

is it a conspiracy or is it factual that the county does not have chain of custody?

I’ve been keeping up with this on tiktok past few days. Looks like democrats cheated like always and finally got caught lol 🤣

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so its a conspiracy or is it factual that the ballots were printed incorrectly?

is it a conspiracy or is it factual that the county does not have chain of custody?

Hey I've said over and over that there should probably be some federal guidelines and oversight to elections to help prevent the things you all think are happening in every election. But that interferes with "states rights".

Ballots appear to have been printed incorrectly that appears to be a fact. The conspiracy stuff is immediately jumping to "Well the ballots can't read them then...and this only happened in a red county by coincidence...blah blah blah."

But this is what you far right and (most central poster on the blog 🤣) like to do. Take something factual and then spin it into crazy town. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Hey I've said over and over that there should probably be some federal guidelines and oversight to elections to help prevent the things you all think are happening in every election. But that interferes with "states rights".

Ballots appear to have been printed incorrectly that appears to be a fact. The conspiracy stuff is immediately jumping to "Well the ballots can't read them then...and this only happened in a red county by coincidence...blah blah blah."

But this is what you far right and (most central poster on the blog 🤣) like to do. Take something factual and then spin it into crazy town. 

did I saw anything about them only happening in a red county?

what I state is simply factual, I did not add an opinion or that of a conspiracy, nor a far right statement

good try though, you really almost got me

35 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Corrupt judge 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did I saw anything about them only happening in a red county?

what I state is simply factual, I did not add an opinion or that of a conspiracy, nor a far right statement

good try though, you really almost got me

Did I say you said that? Someone else did and I was speaking-obviously- to how this stuff propagates.

In Lake's case- they are going to have to prove their was deliberate cheating and malicious intent on the part of the people who printed the ballots AND it led to voter fraud cases where people could not vote for Lake or had votes not counted for Lake because of it. So basically does a 1 inch difference in ballot cause a machine to go "Fook no....can't read this ballot.?

You think she can prove all of that or do you believe that it makes a difference that the ballot was slightly different in size? Do you think people voting for Kari Lake are looking at a ballot going "Damn I was all ready for a 20 inch ballot but I think this is 19 inches...now I don't know who to vote for"? The whole case here hinges on "Everyone is an idiot but Kari Lake..." 

As to the bolded part...you just take up with the conspiracy theory side....which seems weird for "the most centrist poster here."

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Did I say you said that? Someone else did and I was speaking-obviously- to how this stuff propagates.

In Lake's case- they are going to have to prove their was deliberate cheating and malicious intent on the part of the people who printed the ballots AND it led to voter fraud cases where people could not vote for Lake or had votes not counted for Lake because of it. So basically does a 1 inch difference in ballot cause a machine to go "Fook no....can't read this ballot.?

You think she can prove all of that or do you believe that it makes a difference that the ballot was slightly different in size? Do you think people voting for Kari Lake are looking at a ballot going "Damn I was all ready for a 20 inch ballot but I think this is 19 inches...now I don't know who to vote for"? The whole case here hinges on "Everyone is an idiot but Kari Lake..." 

the point being I presented facts and that was all, and you immediately jumped at me being far right and making centrist comments cause thats all you bring to any conversation

if I make a far right comment feel free to point it out, but make sure when I point out a far left comment too

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Here is a picture:

The most important part of that statement: “per Kari Lake”

But her star witness, Clay Parikh admitted:

Parikh dropped what was supposed to be a bombshell – his assessment that the county’s printers were spitting out 19-inch ballot images onto 20-inch paper, causing the ballots to be rejected by the tabulators. Such a thing could only happen, he said, if the system was set up to allow it.

“It could not be by accident,” he testified.

It all sounded very conspiratorial, until Deputy Maricopa County Attorney Tom Liddy asked Parikh whether a rejected ballot would then be duplicated and run back through the tabulation machines to ensure the vote was counted.

“The duplicated ballot would be tabulated," Parikh replied. “Yes, it should be.”

So, any ballot that failed to work in the machine was copied onto the correct-sized paper and counted. No votes were excluded due to this error. Kari Lake is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

Just now, dogcows said:

The most important part of that statement: “per Kari Lake”

But her star witness, Clay Parikh admitted:

So, any ballot that failed to work in the machine was copied onto the correct-sized paper and counted. No votes were excluded due to this error. Kari Lake is just trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame.

Yeah, that's the reason.....

:doh:

40 minutes ago, Strike said:

Imagine the stink Stacey Abrams would have made if this happened in Georgia.

She would be interviewed on every major network by a "journalist" nodding in agreement like a dashboard bobblehead. 

Just now, craftsman said:

Yeah, that's the reason.....

:doh:

Or maybe she wants to be Trump’s VP candidate? There is a 0% chance they will overturn the election (and she knows it), so there has to be some reason other than that.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Or maybe she wants to be Trump’s VP candidate? There is a 0% chance they will overturn the election (and she knows it), so there has to be some reason other than that.

could it be that voting irregularities need a time in the spotlight?

would be nice if we could go back to 1990 when we could count all votes on the day of election and actually vote on that day

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

could it be that voting irregularities need a time in the spotlight?

would be nice if we could go back to 1990 when we could count all votes on the day of election and actually vote on that day

The “centrist” point of view, yet again. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

The “centrist” point of view, yet again. 😂😂😂

that elections were just fine during the time I grew up voting for democrats?

yep seems pretty centrist

wanting votes counted on the day of the election is a far right ideology