Frozenbeernuts

Mounting evidence showing Kari Lake should have won

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that elections were just fine during the time I grew up voting for democrats?

yep seems pretty centrist

wanting votes counted on the day of the election is a far right ideology

Pretending there’s something nefarious happening when it takes more than 1 day to count votes in a close contest is far-right conspiracy BS.

I don’t know why you insist on saying you’re a centrist. Just admit you’re a right winger and we can move onto other discussions. Until then….

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Pretending there’s something nefarious happening when it takes more than 1 day to count votes in a close contest is far-right conspiracy BS.

I don’t know why you insist on saying you’re a centrist. Just admit you’re a right winger and we can move onto other discussions. Until then….

where did I say anything nefarious occurs?  once again you extremists love to conflate words.  Some states can count votes in a day still, while others cant

all states counted votes in one day back in the 90's without the use of technology, then if it was close they would goto the absentee ballots

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

where did I say anything nefarious occurs?  once again you extremists love to conflate words.  Some states can count votes in a day still, while others cant

all states counted votes in one day back in the 90's without the use of technology, then if it was close they would goto the absentee ballots

Well that’s just plain wrong. Technology was definitely used for vote counting in the 90s and earlier. I guess they don’t teach history at centrist school.

30 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

could it be that voting irregularities need a time in the spotlight?

would be nice if we could go back to 1990 when we could count all votes on the day of election and actually vote on that day

I agree completely.

48 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the point being I presented facts and that was all, and you immediately jumped at me being far right and making centrist comments cause thats all you bring to any conversation

if I make a far right comment feel free to point it out, but make sure when I point out a far left comment too

Again- I didn't say you said it...you seem to have a guilty conscience on that.

Also, I did point out when you've made many far right comments and you pissed and moaned about it

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

would be nice if we could go back to 1990 when we could count all votes on the day of election and actually vote on that day

Yeah...votes were not counted on any day other than election day way back when. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Again- I didn't say you said it...you seem to have a guilty conscience on that.

Also, I did point out when you've made many far right comments and you pissed and moaned about it

but again you haven't pointed out when I make far left comments

@iam90sbaby generally takes care of it

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah...votes were not counted on any day other than election day way back when. 

did we have a month long voting process back then?

yes if we needed to goto provisionals, or absentee sometimes they would carry over

Two guys just got convicted of voter fraud in Florida. So I guess it happens, the courts said so. But if you bring it up it’s a conspiracy theory? Ok. 

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Well that’s just plain wrong. Technology was definitely used for vote counting in the 90s and earlier. I guess they don’t teach history at centrist school.

cool, I didn't realize technology hasn't advanced in 30 years

thanks!!!

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

did we have a month long voting process back then?

yes if we needed to goto provisionals, or absentee sometimes they would carry over

In some cases yes...

Also, like that you started with a statement and are now backtracking off it. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

What will be the excuse when this is thrown out in the end?

Also, the more you people buy into this the more both sides will continue to do this nonsense as we get deeper into elections

As Arizonans, my wife and I discussed yesterday that we are ready to move on to the Hobbs era.  Our biggest concern is her dislike of charter schools.

That being said, this warrants an investigation.  If you don't think so, you are a hard-core Leftie, just own it and we can move on.

Also there are layers to the onion, all of which can be mutually exclusive:

(1) Were the ballots printed incorrectly, and if so, why and how is that prevented in the future?

(2) Can the ballot reader read the incorrect ballots?  This seems easy enough to test.

(3) If there were problems, were the ballots fixed?  @dogcows quoted above "they should be," not "they were."

(4) Were the ballots printed incorrectly on purpose?  This is independent of #5:

(5) Did it impact the election?

• Haha 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

As Arizonans, my wife and I discussed yesterday that we are ready to move on to the Hobbs era.  Our biggest concern is her dislike of charter schools.

That being said, this warrants an investigation.  If you don't think so, you are a hard-core Leftie, just own it and we can move on.

Also there are layers to the onion, all of which can be mutually exclusive:

(1) Were the ballots printed incorrectly, and if so, why and how is that prevented in the future?

(2) Can the ballot reader read the incorrect ballots?  This seems easy enough to test.

(3) If there were problems, were the ballots fixed?  @dogcows quoted above "they should be," not "they were."

(4) Were the ballots printed incorrectly on purpose?  This is independent of #5:

(5) Did it impact the election?

I'm fine with an investigation...but if, or when, the findings come back against Lake are we going to need to be fair and listen to more and more months of whining about it. If people are still here complaining in 6 months after the fact can we mock them at that point for being babies?

And again- I've said numerous times- I'm all for a federal standard on election procedures so processes and timelines are the same across the board.  But that gets in the way of "state's rights" arguments.

1.) Seems they were. I imagine it was a simple printer error. Don't make errors in the future. Proofread and double check better.

2.) Yes. I'm sure it can.

3.) I'm sure the ballots were still counted the way they were supposed to considering they most likely still have a pen/paper registry of voters in an area so if ballot numbers and register numbers don't match it raises questions.

4.) Doubt it.

5.) No. The simplest answer here is Kari Lake was a bad candidate, who ran on a platform supported by the former President- who to put it nicely is polarizing- and she is mad she lost. 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm fine with an investigation...but if, or when, the findings come back against Lake are we going to need to be fair and listen to more and more months of whining about it. If people are still here complaining in 6 months after the fact can we mock them at that point for being babies?

And again- I've said numerous times- I'm all for a federal standard on election procedures so processes and timelines are the same across the board.  But that gets in the way of "state's rights" arguments.

1.) Seems they were. I imagine it was a simple printer error. Don't make errors in the future. Proofread and double check better.

2.) Yes. I'm sure it can.

3.) I'm sure the ballots were still counted the way they were supposed to considering they most likely still have a pen/paper registry of voters in an area so if ballot numbers and register numbers don't match it raises questions.

4.) Doubt it.

5.) No. The simplest answer here is Kari Lake was a bad candidate, who ran on a platform supported by the former President- who to put it nicely is polarizing- and she is mad she lost. 

Sorry but I wasn't asking for your centrist opinion, but rather pointing out some of the questions that need to be counted.  Also regarding #3, you aren't sure of anything.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry but I wasn't asking for your centrist opinion, but rather pointing out some of the questions that need to be counted.  Also regarding #3, you aren't sure of anything.

That didn't answer any of the questions I posed.

Also, don't tell me what I'm sure of. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

What about the infamous Dimpled chads or is that considered present day?

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

Remember, if something is judged upon or thrown out by a judge that rules in favor of a more conservative opinion, it's a big deal and needs extreme attention.

Who said this?  Link?

Just now, TimHauck said:

What about the infamous Dimpled chads or is that considered present day?

That wasn't the 1990'S Hauck.....c'mon now. 

This stuff didn't happen in the 90's...but in 2000- it was fair game. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Who said this?  Link?

Crapman owes me a link to the warning the mods gave him first.

Wait your turn. :nono: 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

That wasn't the 1990'S Hauck.....c'mon now. 

This stuff didn't happen in the 90's...but in 2000- it was fair game. 

Ah, must’ve been the Y2K’s fault

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

That last part presumes cheating in this instance or at least malicious intent. And I don't think that there is a ton of malicious intent here. Lake strikes me as someone who lost and doesn't want to accept she lost so she turns to conspiracy theories.

You may be right, but I prefer to know how the cheating is happening and building up some obstacles to it, I presume those who are doing it think they are making an impact, and that is likely true, though to what extent we cannot know.  Cheating has always been part of our elections and I am glad things have been done in the past to at least try to minimize it, I see no reason to stop being vigilant. 

7 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Reminder that being against pedophilia is now considered right wing crazy talk

No sane person could possibly subscribe to such a theory 😢

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Two guys just got convicted of voter fraud in Florida.

Oh sh1t, HT found it! Proof that appreciable voter fraud occurred in Arizona and threw the election to Lake’s opponent :rolleyes:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That didn't answer any of the questions I posed.

Also, don't tell me what I'm sure of. 

I'll tell you you don't know that #3 happened, because you are an idiot if you think you know that.

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh sh1t, HT found it! Proof that appreciable voter fraud occurred in Arizona and threw the election to Lake’s opponent :rolleyes:

Here we have Worms playing his typical Leftist role as browbeater with "y'all are dummy election DENIERS for even questioning this little glitch$#@!"

25 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Were you their lawyer? 

So, this twitter account is admittedly “progressive” but it’s the only outlet I found with minute-by-minute details of the Kari Lake trial. So if you want to see how it’s going on day 2 and read a recap of day 1:

Someone tell me why the retarded board “centralists” all KEEP defending the left when they have PROOF of their corruption? Seriously. WHY do you retards KEEP defending them? It’s been proven democrats interfered in presidential election in 2020. We have the receipts for that. It’s been proven Hobbs cheated in Arizona election. They have the proof of that. 

So you leftist idiots are STILL defending them. Or at the very least, you act like Worms and go full retarded tilt by just making fun of the situation. THIS is why no one here likes any of you, why no one here believes anything you say, no one takes you seriously, etc. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Someone tell me why the retarded board “centralists” all KEEP defending the left when they have PROOF of their corruption? Seriously. WHY do you retards KEEP defending them? It’s been proven democrats interfered in presidential election in 2020. We have the receipts for that. It’s been proven Hobbs cheated in Arizona election. They have the proof of that. 

So you leftist idiots are STILL defending them. Or at the very least, you act like Worms and go full retarded tilt by just making fun of the situation. THIS is why no one here likes any of you, why no one here believes anything you say, no one takes you seriously, etc. 

The short answer to your questions is that many of us don’t find the “proof” you referred to as compelling, either in 2020 or now.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The short answer to your questions is that many of us don’t find the “proof” you referred to as compelling, either in 2020 or now.

So you don’t find the actual emails between fbi, White House, democrats, etc. and social media companies not “compelling enough” for you? Bahahahaha dear God you left cultists are such retarded idiots 🤦🏻‍♂️ We have proof straight from the horses mouth but that’s not enough for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So you don’t find the actual emails between fbi, White House, democrats, etc. and social media companies not “compelling enough” for you? Bahahahaha dear God you left cultists are such retarded idiots 🤦🏻‍♂️ We have proof straight from the horses mouth but that’s not enough for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is being a retarded idiot better or worse than simply being retarded or simply being an idiot? Asking for a friend. 

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is being a retarded idiot better or worse than simply being retarded or simply being an idiot? Asking for a friend. 

Yep. I mean you should know. You still think the evidence that came straight from the horses mouth isn’t “compelling enough”. THAT and you trying to make light of your idiocy proves just how big of a retarded idiot you are 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

"Centralists"....you are a dope..

Hey you and jerry and HT and whomever else can clutch all the pearls you want over this stuff, but your "PROOF" is just your delusion trying to make things true. You all could stand to see how RLLD responds to things where he at the very least tries to see the other side even if he absolutely disagrees with it. 

Also, I said the ballots were almost certainly misprinted in size. I however said I don't think it mattered in the voting. Again- your whole premise is- citizens and machines lost their when the ballot was 19 and not 20 inches and the whole system collapsed. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Centralists"....you are a dope..

Hey you and jerry and HT and whomever else can clutch all the pearls you want over this stuff, but your "PROOF" is just your delusion trying to make things true. You all could stand to see how RLLD responds to things where he at the very least tries to see the other side even if he absolutely disagrees with it. 

Also, I said the ballots were almost certainly misprinted in size. I however said I don't think it mattered in the voting. Again- your whole premise is- citizens and machines lost their when the ballot was 19 and not 20 inches and the whole system collapsed. 

I'm clutching my pearls?  I merely said it's worth investigating.  You on the other hand seem to "know" things you couldn't possibly know.  Centrist.

Just now, jerryskids said:

I'm clutching my pearls?  I merely said it's worth investigating.  You on the other hand seem to "know" things you couldn't possibly know.  Centrist.

I do know....and when I wrote a long post detailing a bunch of thoughts in multiple directions you decided to go the response route. So you either want me to respond as a centrist or not.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Can’t tell Moron anything. He’s exactly the type the democrats like. Proclaims he’s a “centrist”, defends the democrats NO MATTER WHAT, always talks Sh1t about the right, refuses to acknowledge facts, refuses to acknowledge the sketchy Sh1t the left is doing, won’t ever admit he’s wrong, etc. They all refuse to use common sense and logic. If something looks bad like everything that’s came out on Twitter only thing they do is either make fun of it or just flat out deny it, regardless that we have the actual emails from fbi, cia, democrats, etc. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Crapman owes me a link to the warning the mods gave him first.

Wait your turn. :nono: 

Why? So you can say it's just a fake link? Like the last we went through this?

Post a pic. 

Here it is.

That's fake.

You are a rat.