Pimpadeaux

This Bills injury doesn't look good

14 hours ago, naomi said:

Interesting speculation that goes against my initial impression (lots of intelligent comments, including countering thoughts):

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-most-likely-scenario-is-that

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/update-on-the-damar-hamlin-piece/comments

While some might seem ghoulish for raising the possibility of mRNA-injection playing into this, others have an opposite problem.

Actually being ghoulish about it = not good. Moralizing (due to underlying fear) how any discussion of the possibility is wrong, also not good.  

I think it’s fair to say “we can’t definitively say the vaccine is not related” yet (like Berenson is here), but it’s also fair to call out people saying (or implying) that it IS related based on no evidence (like Kirsch is here).

Kirsch is a joke that has tried to claim the vax has killed hundreds of thousands.

Berenson isn’t quite to that level (I think he even had a recorded argument with Kirsch about that very topic), but he’s a hypocrite:

4 minutes ago, naomi said:

He's not claiming that the performance of CPR means 9 minutes of the brain not getting oxygen. He's claiming that, overwhelmingly, when it takes that many minutes, it indicates such severity. 

Hopefully that distinction makes sense. There are people intelligently countering that assertion in the comments, and also some compelling comments that square with it.

There are lots of quacks on the side against these mRNA injections. For sure. But there are also lots of non-quack voices that have been marginalized. People with compelling expertise (and apparently what is now uncommon courage).

That particular author is Covid-vaxxed himself, a Silicone Valley entrepreneur who's now a major mRNA injection skeptic.  

good lord, a reasonable post that makes way too much sense.

thanx.

12 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Dude got cracked and had a heart attack.  Just like too many young people hit with baseballs or hockey pucks or who collapsed on basket courts, etc.

Heart attack, is that what happened?  Was the other dude wearing a metal helmet?

:lol:

6 minutes ago, naomi said:

He's not claiming that the performance of CPR translated into 9 minutes of his brain not getting oxygen. He's claiming that, overwhelmingly, when it takes that many minutes, it indicates such severity. 

Hopefully that distinction makes sense. There are people intelligently countering that assertion in the comments, and also some compelling comments that square with it.

There are lots of quacks on the side against these mRNA injections. For sure. But there are also lots of non-quack voices that have been marginalized. People with compelling expertise (and apparently what is now uncommon courage).

That particular author is Covid-vaxxed himself, a Silicone Valley entrepreneur who's now a major mRNA injection skeptic.  And importantly, he's not making more money now. If it was a grift, it would be a poor choice of one.

Comparing the average person dropping dead of a heart attack on the street to it happening at an NFL game is disingenuous to say the least.  Trained medical personnel were treating him in less than a minute.  Much much better survival odds. 

Just now, Raven Fan said:

Comparing the average person dropping dead of a heart attack on the street to it happening at an NFL game is disingenuous to say the least.

It's disingenuous because he didn't have a heart attack.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

Heart attack, is that what happened?  Was the other dude wearing a metal helmet?

Just LMFAO at thinking I GAF about the difference between a heart attack, cardiac arrest, whatever.

Are all you phaggolas this particular?  Or just your particular kind of phaggola?  Gotta say it's annoying. 

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's disingenuous because he didn't have a heart attack.  :lol:

Man you're a prissy little biatch aren't you?  

LMFAO at you caring so much.  You're wound pretty tight boyo.  Maybe call over Birdtard to relieve you or something?

SAD

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Just LMFAO at thinking I GAF about the difference between a heart attack, cardiac arrest, whatever.

I don't know maybe his cholesterol levels were through the roof, I doubt it, but maybe.  :lol:

You're almost as dumb as the guy that thought helmets were made of metal.  Almost.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think it’s fair to saying “we can’t definitively say the vaccine is not related” yet (like Berenson is here), but it’s also fair to call out people saying (or implying) that it IS related based on no evidence (like Kirsch is here).

Kirsch is a joke that has tried to claim the vax has killed hundreds of thousands.

Berenson isn’t quite to that level (I think he even had a recorded argument with Kirsch about that very topic), but he’s a hypocrite:

Kirsch strikes me as not being definitive about it.

He's saying things like,

"Could the vaccine have played a role in his death? If it did, here are two the most likely possibilities:"

"If he is brain dead, the COVID vaccine must be considered as a possible suspect."

And his post was outright informative, thanks to the doctors he spoke with. Even if he cherry picked the doctors or elements of their feedback, unless the different pathologies described are BS (he's not getting called out for that at all), it's just solid info.

5 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I don't know maybe his cholesterol levels were through the roof, I doubt it, but maybe.  :lol:

You're almost as dumb as the guy that thought helmets were made of metal.  Almost.

This prissy "guy"...

😂

11 minutes ago, naomi said:

Kirsch strikes me as not being definitive about it.

He's saying things like,

"Could the vaccine have played a role in his death? If it did, here are two the most likely possibilities:"

"If he is brain dead, the COVID vaccine must be considered as a possible suspect."

And his post was outright informative, thanks to the doctors he spoke with. Even if he cherry picked the doctors or elements of their feedback, unless the different pathologies described are BS (he's not getting called out for that at all), it's just solid info.

Not being definitive about it, lol.

possibility #1: aneurysm caused by the vaccine

possibility #2: myocarditis caused by the vaccine

unlikely possibilities: explanations not caused by the vaccine

Seems pretty definitive to me. I also see Kirsch even found a way to get his old “VAERS is under-reported by 100x” trope into the article too.

Even with all the stupid in this thread Bart Scott wins as the dumbest, most ignorant, clueless, callus, POS.

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

Even with all the stupid in this thread Bart Scott wins as the dumbest, most ignorant, clueless, callus, POS.

What did he do?

4 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

Hope he pulls through.

And thank god GFIAP was there so quickly to help save him.

:clap: Well played!!!

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

What did he do?

He is saying it is Tee Higgins fault.  

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Not being definitive about it, lol.

possibility #1: aneurysm caused by the vaccine

possibility #2: myocarditis caused by the vaccine

unlikely possibilities: explanations not caused by the vaccine

Seems pretty definitive to me. I also see Kirsch even found a way to get his old “VAERS is under-reported by 100x” trope into the article too.

He raised those two possibilities under the IF of it being mRNA injection-related.

But he does mention a doctor who estimates a 99% likelihood of it being related, which I agree is really eyebrow-raising.

Personally, I didn't come away from his post convinced it's a factor, but more so having priors reinforced that it needs serious investigation.

1 minute ago, naomi said:

He raised those two possibilities under the IF of it being mRNA injection-related.

But he does mention a doctor who estimates a 99% likelihood of it being related, which I agree is really eyebrow-raising.

Personally, I didn't come away from his post convinced it's a factor, but more so having priors reinforced that it needs serious investigation.

Why dismiss the “unlikely possibilities” if he was only talking about “if” the vax was a factor? 

You can quibble with the “he’s just asking questions” bit but read no more than his last sentence for how he really feels:

If we do not consider the possibility that the COVID vaccine killed Damar Hamlin, we will have let a killer roam free to kill again. And again. And again.”

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why dismiss the “unlikely possibilities” if he was only talking about “if” the vax was a factor? 

You can quibble with the “he’s just asking questions” bit but read no more than his last sentence for how he really feels:

If we do not consider the possibility that the COVID vaccine killed Damar Hamlin, we will have let a killer roam free to kill again. And again. And again.”

I'm too lazy to comb over his post again, so if you are so inclined, post the part where he's dismissing non-jab possibilities. He talks about the unlikelihood of a particular non-jab cause.

As for that last sentence, I know Kirsch believes the injections have killed people. 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know a billionaire who didn’t finish high school. 

RF claims to be highly educated and he calls it college. The only people I know who call it college went to community college. 

1 minute ago, naomi said:

I'm too lazy to comb over his post again, so if you are so inclined, post the part where he's dismissing non-jab possibilities. He talks about the unlikelihood of a particular non-jab cause.

As for that last sentence, I know Kirsch believes the injections have killed people. 

Well his heading of that part of the article is “unlikely possibilities” but yes he only talks about the one potential cause.  Except that currently seems to commonly be thought of as the most likely cause, but he quickly dismisses it because confirmed psychopath Peter McCullough and some un-named experts don’t think so.

Also lol that he says commotio cordis “generally happens to younger people.”  Hamlin is 24!  Why do I have a strange feeling Kirsch has likely equated some 50 year old having a heart attack as a “young person unexpectedly dying”

41 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ummm.... He's dead? 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ummm.... He's dead? 

Lol true, more proof that Kirsch is a loon

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

RF claims to be highly educated and he calls it college. The only people I know who call it college went to community college. 

There's a couple of feasible options.

1. He has family in the company that helped get him the position, but he's basically Hunter Biden.
  2. The company is small and caters to bros, so his retarded personality fits with their culture.

I could see this potentially working in sales where you don't really need to say things that are true.  You just need to word vomit a bunch of stuff to get people to buy the product.  He might've been effective in a role like that and fell into a "VP" position in an organization that's pretty flat.  

It would also work if he was managing something like distribution where executives may be excused for being unpolished.

FF leagues have championship weekend in weeks 17 due to good teams possibly resting players week 18.

We know they arent going to play this game this week. 

It doesnt look like they are changing any games this weekend. 

If they make up the game later, or not, should FF leagues use this weeks game as week 17 for the Buffalos and Tigers?   

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Ha, that didn't phase me either. (But I also get that it tracks with how he starts that piece by stating why he believes that's the case).

^good thoughts. I could say some things back to them, but I need to be doing something else. I just appreciate that you brought real thoughts to the table. :thumbsup:

51 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I know a billionaire who didn’t finish high school. 

Do you need some tartar sauce for your red herring?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The amount of people insisting this is the result of the vaccine is pretty disgusting.  Last night brought out a lot of really stupid takes.

May have found the worst

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wait what?  Everyone I know calls it college.  Who the f says they went to “university” except for maybe some nerds or foreigners?

Just now, BeenHereBefore said:

Because of this tragic event Biden is getting ready to donate another 5 Billion to the Ukraine.

1 minute ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Because of this tragic event Biden is getting ready to donate another 5 Billion to the Ukraine.

You forgot the '0' after the '5'.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ummm.... He's dead? 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Cant you read? Hes starts off with the premise that he thinks he was braindead before he left the field.  

And considering his heart stopped twice, unconscious and on a ventilator still - there is no guarantee right now.