Pimpadeaux

This Bills injury doesn't look good

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You don’t have to take me seriously, but you should take the links (usually to primary sources) or numbers I post backing up my claims seriously.  Attacking the messenger shows you don’t have substance to back up the actual claims.

Yes, I’m saying that I, along with probably ~90% of the country, had never heard of commotio cordis until Monday night.  And again, I specifically said it’s fair to say “you can’t definitively say the vax is not related.”  But you also can’t definitively say or imply that it is related either.

I'm not claiming anything besides how dumb you are, dummy.  You want the substance for that?  Here you go:

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

I'm not claiming anything besides how dumb you are, dummy.  You want the substance for that?  Here you go:

And you think Hunter Biden d1ck pics were allowed to be posted on twitter

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And you think Hunter Biden d1ck pics were allowed to be posted on twitter

Don't forget your helmet if you leave the house retard.

Peter McCullough says Hamlin wouldn’t have been able to get up from the fall if it was commotio cordis.  Except the same thing happened with Chris Pronger who was diagnosed with commotio cordis.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/sabres/chris-pronger-a-hockey-hall-of-fame-defenseman-recalls-his-scary-cardiac-event/article_08f5b4e6-8ba5-11ed-a65f-c35d78c3fc05.html

I know you don’t care but Horseman will be joining HT on my unofficial ignore list.  HT suckered me into replying once a week or two ago but won’t let that happen again.

32 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This incident makes Timmy as nervous as his kid at shower time.

It's why Timmy won't get his recommended boosters.

Won’t take the boosters because the first 2 doses remain effective for people under ~50.

33 minutes ago, MDC said:

Digby also said 5 US cities account for most of the murders in the entire world and thought the US government was burning down meat processing plants to make people reliant on government meat.

:lol: 

I don’t know if Digby was responsible for the single dumbest thing said here. But he would be well represented on a list of Dumbest GC comments ever.

:first: 

Who would have thought TorridJoe's "Being here illegally is not a crime" would get lapped by multiple posters.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

This study is just saying it increases the risk of cardiac events, not commotio cordis.  In fact it seems to specifically say these events were NOT commotio cordis:

This report describes the case of two high-performance athletes suffering a non-penetrating blunt chest trauma associated with the occurrence of LTVA due to a chronic sequela of myocarditis. In contrast to the classically described commotio cordis, these two episodes of ventricular arrhythmias were associated with underlying myocardial scarring.”

“To date, myocardial scarring has not been associated with an increased risk of arrhythmia in the event of commotio cordis.”

I may not have known what NFL helmets were made out of, but I do know how to read.

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I know you don’t care but Horseman will be joining HT on my unofficial ignore list.  HT suckered me into replying once a week or two ago but won’t let that happen again.

Mistake? 

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh. No.  Please, don’t. 

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Rats ass

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

This study is just saying it increases the risk of cardiac events, not commotio cordis.  In fact it seems to specifically say these events were NOT commotio cordis:

This report describes the case of two high-performance athletes suffering a non-penetrating blunt chest trauma associated with the occurrence of LTVA due to a chronic sequela of myocarditis. In contrast to the classically described commotio cordis, these two episodes of ventricular arrhythmias were associated with underlying myocardial scarring.”

“To date, myocardial scarring has not been associated with an increased risk of arrhythmia in the event of commotio cordis.”

I may not have known what NFL helmets were made out of, but I do know how to read.

Why are you sold on it being commotio cordis and only that?  That wasn't even the official diagnosis from the hospital.  Commotio Cortis is triggered by a small object that hits the heart at a high rate of speed and has a very pointed impact.  Shoulder pads don't cause commotio cortis. Never have and likely never will.  

22 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Why are you sold on it being commotio cordis and only that?  That wasn't even the official diagnosis from the hospital.  Commotio Cortis is triggered by a small object that hits the heart at a high rate of speed and has a very pointed impact.  Shoulder pads don't cause commotio cortis. Never have and likely never will.  

I never said I was, and specifically have now said multiple times that we can’t definitively rule out that the vax was related. But was just discussing @jerryskids question about whether myocarditis increases the risk of commotio cordis specifically.  I said IF the vax was related, then it seems likely that it wasn’t actually commotio cordis (which is even what Kirsch was saying).  Even Malone’s link lists some other risk factors for commotio cordis but doesn’t look like myocarditis is listed unless those things are another name for myocarditis.

So you’re convinced it’s NOT commotio cordis?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I never said I was, and specifically have now said multiple times that we can’t definitively rule out that the vax was related. But was just discussing @jerryskids question about whether myocarditis increases the risk of commotio cordis specifically.  I said IF the vax was related, then it seems likely that it wasn’t actually commotio cordis (which is even what Kirsch was saying).  Even Malone’s link lists some other risk factors for commotio cordis but doesn’t look like myocarditis is listed unless those things are another name for myocarditis.

I'm skeptical its commotio cordis as its typically caused by impact from a puck or ball.  The additional padding of a football player substantially reduces that risk.

I thought the question was if Myocarditis can increase the risk of a cardiovascular event and that answer is yes.  

If this was a 1 in a 100 million thing, I'm just not sure armchair physicians can diagnose it through their television. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well I know that kind of impact would sure cause coitus interruptus.. 

1 minute ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I'm skeptical its commotio cordis as its typically caused by impact from a puck or ball.  The additional padding of a football player substantially reduces that risk.

There was a segment on the local news last night talking to the father of a high school WR who caught a pass, took a hard tackle to the chest, went down, got up, tossed the ball to the ref, then went into cardiac arrest. There was no ambulance or AED at the field, and he died - diagnosed as commotio cordis.

This was pre-Covid, by the way.

50 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh no!

I accept your complete and utter defeat.

:first:

15 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

There was a segment on the local news last night talking to the father of a high school WR who caught a pass, took a hard tackle to the chest, went down, got up, tossed the ball to the ref, then went into cardiac arrest. There was no ambulance or AED at the field, and he died - diagnosed as commotio cordis.

sad story, I'm not saying it isn't possible, but still skeptical until his actual doctors make that diagnosis. 

I'll add that age falls in the mean range (15 years old) of commotio cordis cases.  It's very rare for a case to occur in someone over 20 years old as we have a thicker chest wall as adults.  The added muscle mass in athletes should also reduce this risk as well. 

Just talked to a guy at work that was in a league I ran last year.

He has a 26 pt lead in the finals and the other guy has Burrow and Hearst.

YOOGE fight over what to do with the money. The guy with Burrow refuses to split.

Is the NFL ready for the impending lawsuits when people get murdered over this?

1 hour ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Lol you a doctor?

26 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

That’s crazy they went back in time to kill people with the 💉

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

YOOGE fight over what to do with the money. The guy with Burrow refuses to split.

Times like these that show people's true character

28 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Did the kids finish the game or are they a bunch of unprofessional pussies?

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Times like these that show people's true character

Nah man. I had trouble sleeping from what I saw happen. I did what the family asked. I prayed, I gave Ts & Ps. Now it is time to get back to the real world

47 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

sad story, I'm not saying it isn't possible, but still skeptical until his actual doctors make that diagnosis. 

You kinda did:

1 hour ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Commotio Cortis is triggered by a small object that hits the heart at a high rate of speed and has a very pointed impact.  Shoulder pads don't cause commotio cortis. Never have and likely never will.  

54 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Well looks like we can confirm once again that Peter McCullough doesn’t know sh1t as he said that was impossible.  But I’m not surprised because he also said it was impossible for someone that had Covid to get it again.

26 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Don't know. They may have stopped the game since they were only in high school.

29 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Never change GB, never change :wub: 

31 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They aren't getting paid to play.  Counseling was offered during and after school, indicating that the students showed up for work the next day.  

Students kept going to school, but, it was too much for grown men football players to show up for work.  

54 minutes ago, edjr said:

It's a split, only fair way to handle it.

That said, it is absurd the way the NFL handled this, the game needed to be finished. Next day, today, whatever. They moved plenty for Covid, Tuesday and Wednesday games, should have done the same here. 

At this point, because of how poorly this was handled, the game Sunday is probably in doubt.

2 hours ago, Horseman said:

You guys gotta take it easy on TimHack about the helmet confusion.  He's probably just getting the NFL helmets confused with the one his Mom makes him wear on the school bus.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

It's a split, only fair way to handle it.

That said, it is absurd the way the NFL handled this, the game needed to be finished. Next day, today, whatever. They moved plenty for Covid, Tuesday and Wednesday games, should have done the same here. 

At this point, because of how poorly this was handled, the game Sunday is probably in doubt.

Because the Bills play the Patriots this weekend. I have heard rumbling the Bills might forfeit Sunday and take the time off and take whatever seed they are given in the playoff and try to "Win it for Damar"

Also, it would really be the perfect end of the season for the Patriots who beat all backup QBs all year, accept Goff and make the playoffs :doh:  luckiest team ever

Just now, Strike said:

You guys gotta take it easy on TimHack about the helmet confusion.  He's probably just getting the NFL helmets confused with the one his Mom makes him wear on the school bus.

Such an odd thing to be so wrong about. Weird dude.

We say university in Montana.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I noticed you disappeared from the Idaho thread after I put you in your place

1 minute ago, taco breath said:

We say university in Montana.

you also sleep with your cousins

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Because the Bills play the Patriots this weekend. I have heard rumbling the Bills might forfeit Sunday and take the time off and take whatever seed they are given in the playoff and try to "Win it for Damar"

Also, it would really be the perfect end of the season for the Patriots who beat all backup QBs all year, accept Goff and make the playoffs :doh:  luckiest team ever

Is it lucky to get utterly embarrassed in the playoffs again?

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I noticed you disappeared from the Idaho thread after I put you in your place

Oh God, here we go again.   😂

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Before I can judge whether this is a burn or a compliment, I'm gonna need to see some pics of said cousins.

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

They fight more than the sheep do.