Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

Deep state = Shadow government.  It’s real and it always has been.  

2 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

They control the president and congress?

On certain topics. Chuck Schumer laid it out in front of the cameras. You miss that? It was a “only the little people pay taxes” moment but the media and rinos  let it slide. OMB. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

On certain topics. Chuck Schumer laid it out in front of the cameras. You miss that? It was a “only the little people pay taxes” moment but the media and rinos  let it slide. OMB. 

The deep state sets the tax rates?

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The deep state sets the tax rates?

I said certain topics. You miss that too or just jumped ahead to where you try to discredit what I have said? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said certain topics. You miss that too or just jumped ahead to where you try to discredit what I have said? 

He has a habit of doing that. Hence, why I just stopped. He’s not going to get it cause he doesn’t want to 

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You said "certain topics", then you mentioned taxes.  I assumed that was a certain topic, but I guess you were just randomly talking about another unrelated topic.

So tell me, what topic does the deep state have control over the president and congress?

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You said "certain topics", then you mentioned taxes.  I assumed that was a certain topic, but I guess you were just randomly talking about another unrelated topic.

So tell me, what topic does the deep state have control over the president and congress?

The “only little people pay taxes” refers to what Leona Helmsley said when she was brought up on charges of tax fraud. The point was she was telling the truth.  Just like Schumer was. 

9 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What they choose to investigate or cover up is one. Like Schumer said. 

Why would the deep state care about taxes? Like they won’t be funded and they don’t get their money from outside of government? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why would the deep state care about taxes? Like they won’t be funded and they don’t get their money from outside of government? 

You brought up taxes, not me, dummy.

5 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You brought up taxes, not me, dummy.

You don’t get it. It was an allegory about how things really work.  

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

That would be foolish to deny. But the concept of the “deep state” goes beyond that: it presumes that these folks wield power in coordination with one another for deliberate, nefarious conspiratorial purposes. THAT I deny. There’s never been any evidence of it. It’s a MAGA fantasy. 

So your thoughts on the matter are they exist, they have power, but they don’t wield that power. Ok.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When the intel agencies, other federal agencies, federal law enforcement and the military and NGO’s were perceived to be under the control of the right, the left referred to them as a “shadow government “.  And they needed to be reigned in. Now that the right refers to them as the “deep state” and say they need to be reigned in. it’s just a conspiracy theory. Some of us have a decent memory. 

Conspiracy theories are for paranoid, insecure pseudointellectuals desperate to find ways to feel smarter and more knowledgeable than others. 

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Conspiracy theories are for paranoid, insecure pseudointellectuals desperate to find ways to feel smarter and more knowledgeable than others. 

Sure thing pee tape 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I might agree if it were not so common to label things “conspiracy theory” that are eventually proven to be true….

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I might agree if it were not so common to label things “conspiracy theory” that are eventually proven to be true….

The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is 6 months. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure thing pee tape 

I've made jokes about that but never bought into it. 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Like Pizzagate? Qanon? Election fraud? Deep State? Flat Earth? 

It's all a bunch of baloney.

35 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Like Pizzagate? Qanon? Election fraud? Deep State? Flat Earth? 

It's all a bunch of baloney.

Or Russian Collusion, Biden laptop, Covid not from Wuhan lab….

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Or Russian Collusion, Biden laptop, Covid not from Wuhan lab….

I don't see these as conspiracy theories. There was an FBI investigation and arrests related to Russians and the 2016 elections.

There is an ongoing investigation into the Biden laptop and his dealings with Ukraine. We have no idea what's on it. There are right-wing conspiracies about what's on it, and I don't believe any of that has been proven true.

We don't know exactly where COVID made the jump into humans. We do know that virus has been traced to bats. Perhaps a lab researcher somehow got infected, or perhaps a bat in the open market was carrying the virus. These are theories, not conspiracies.

The unproven right-wing conspiracies regarding COVID are that it was manufactured in a lab - which virologists said he couldn't have been - and that it intentionally was unleashed on the world, which doesn't make any sense. China infects its own people and experiences a lot of death?  What purpose would that serve?

None of this rises to the conspiracy levels of Deep State, Qanon, election fraud and all that baloney. 

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't see these as conspiracy theories. There was an FBI investigation and arrests related to Russians and the 2016 elections.

I don't believe this is true.  I remember them indicting like 6 low level Russians no one had ever heard of and who would never be prosecuted because they aren't in this country.  Seemed very convenient quite honestly.  I also know a report just came out that found little to no Russian social media influence.  So, can you post a link about arrests related to Russian influence on the 2016 election?  I mean, we all know Hillary should be since she financed it but that will never happen.  So, beyond her, what you got?

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I don't believe this is true.  I remember them indicting like 6 low level Russians no one had ever heard of and who would never be prosecuted because they aren't in this country.  Seemed very convenient quite honestly.  I also know a report just came out that found little to no Russian social media influence.  So, can you post a link about arrests related to Russian influence on the 2016 election?  I mean, we all know Hillary should be since she financed it but that will never happen.  So, beyond her, what you got?

I meant indictments, and there were 12 of them. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/grand-jury-indicts-12-russian-intelligence-officers-hacking-offenses-related-2016-election

Indictments pretty much kick this out of the conspiracy ballpark. 

You saying Hillary financing Russian meddling in the 2016 elections is a conspiracy, one that doesn't make much sense.

Get back to me when there are investigations and actual indictments exposing this so-called Deep State.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

So how many sets of classified documents do we need to find before the libs admit Biden engaged in wrongdoing, and how many before we treat him like Trump and raid his homes?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-aides-find-second-batch-classified-documents-new-location-rcna65371

One. 

Maybe hard-right conservatives broke in and planted those documents to make Biden look bad.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I meant indictments, and there were 12 of them. 

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/grand-jury-indicts-12-russian-intelligence-officers-hacking-offenses-related-2016-election

Indictments pretty much kick this out of the conspiracy ballpark. 

You saying Hillary financing Russian meddling in the 2016 elections is a conspiracy, one that doesn't make much sense.

Get back to me when there are investigations and actual indictments exposing this so-called Deep State.

ROFLMAO.  12 people who's names were never revealed and were never pursued for justice.  Some people are gullible with a capital G.  And why do people such as yourself always misrepresent the facts?  Being indicted is much different than being arrested.  As a former newspaperman, one would think you'd know that accuracy matters.  You'd fit right in to the media as it exists today.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

ROFLMAO.  12 people who's names were never revealed and were never pursued for justice.  Some people are gullible with a capital G.

Here are the 12 names, which you would have seen had you bothered to click on my link, Dr. Dumb with a capital D.

According to the allegations in the indictment, Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, Boris Alekseyevich Antonov, Dmitriy Sergeyevich Badin, Ivan Sergeyevich Yermakov, Aleksey Viktorovich Lukashev,  Sergey Aleksandrovich Morgachev, Nikolay Yuryevich Kozachek, Pavel Vyacheslavovich Yershov, Artem Andreyevich Malyshev, Aleksandr Vladimirovich Osadchuk, Aleksey Aleksandrovich Potemkin, and Anatoliy Sergeyevich Kovalev were officials in Unit 26165 and Unit 74455 of the Russian government’s Main Intelligence Directorate.

😂

16 hours ago, Strike said:

Biden's statement on the confidential documents:

Wait, so he had no clue those classified documents were there?  How do we know he doesn't have more he doesn't know about?  Seems like no knock raids on all his homes are in order. 

He's not an "R", so it's ok.

16 hours ago, Strike said:

Biden's statement on the confidential documents:

Wait, so he had no clue those classified documents were there?  How do we know he doesn't have more he doesn't know about?  Seems like no knock raids on all his homes are in order. 

Damn, I pretty much nailed it with this post.  So, when are the raids? 

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here are the 12 names, which you would have seen had you bothered to click on my link, Dr. Dumb with a capital D.

😂

Ooh, you got me there.  Bump this when the trial starts.  :lol:

Well gee and aw shucks. I didn't know I had those confidential documents lying around in places they shouldn't be. Well, how bout some ice cream and we can then get back out there and build back better.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Damn, I pretty much nailed it with this post.  So, when are the raids? 

Should be a raid on his house.  10 black armored cars and 20 armed agents should cover it.  Oh yea, tip off CNN when your going to do it.

This is way worse than the Trump case. The DOJ didn’t hoold back info in that case. They made sure it got our beige the election. Plus numerous unsecured locations and Biden had zero authority. 

First I hope we can all agree that in reality this is all a big nothing-burger, really. 

We are only talking about this because in their hate and haste the Democrats weaponized it against Trump. They fear him so much they are willing to set themselves up to denigrate him....

It was completely a non-issue when the Dems tried this on Trump and its still a non-issue with regard to Biden.

Now, part of me really wants the Republicans to not retaliate against the Democrats, I would prefer the weaponization of this stuff not dominate political behavior.  And one would hope that by NOT retaliating they would set precedent for behavior and Democrats would learn.

BUT, the simple truth is that would not happen. The Democrats will remain petulant little toddlers and continue doing it. In that vein, I cannot blame the Republicans for wanting to show the Dems what its like to be treated unfairly.  We all enjoy watching the bully get their comeuppance...and the Democrats are about to get some of that.....

44 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There is an ongoing investigation into the Biden laptop and his dealings with Ukraine. We have no idea what's on it. There are right-wing conspiracies about what's on it, and I don't believe any of that has been proven true.

We don't know exactly where COVID made the jump into humans. We do know that virus has been traced to bats. Perhaps a lab researcher somehow got infected, or perhaps a bat in the open market was carrying the virus. These are theories, not conspiracies.

The unproven right-wing conspiracies regarding COVID are that it was manufactured in a lab - which virologists said he couldn't have been - and that it intentionally was unleashed on the world, which doesn't make any sense. China infects its own people and experiences a lot of death?  What purpose would that serve?

None of this rises to the conspiracy levels of Deep State, Qanon, election fraud and all that baloney. 

It is easy to pretend it away when you refuse to hold your cultish team to account.

Democrats need to stop fabricating things, and so do Republicans.

In part it is somewhat understandable that Republicans would do back to the Democrats the same bullying they produce though.

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

First I hope we can all agree that in reality this is all a big nothing-burger, really. 

We are only talking about this because in their hate and haste the Democrats weaponized it against Trump. They fear him so much they are willing to set themselves up to denigrate him....

It was completely a non-issue when the Dems tried this on Trump and its still a non-issue with regard to Biden.

Now, part of me really wants the Republicans to not retaliate against the Democrats, I would prefer the weaponization of this stuff not dominate political behavior.  And one would hope that by NOT retaliating they would set precedent for behavior and Democrats would learn.

BUT, the simple truth is that would not happen. The Democrats will remain petulant little toddlers and continue doing it. In that vein, I cannot blame the Republicans for wanting to show the Dems what its like to be treated unfairly.  We all enjoy watching the bully get their comeuppance...and the Democrats are about to get some of that.....

I don't think it's a "was". Aren't they still going after Trump currently?

And yes, not retaliating will not teach the democrats to be more in check in the future. They have proven above and beyond that they are locked and loaded into get you mode. 

Plus, there is accountability that needs to be applied towards Biden for how he opened the border and his reckless spending. And so many other real things he has been doing.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Overall I agree with your point.  I doubt there has been a President in my lifetime that didn't end up with some classified documents after leaving office.  We've been seeing a slow deterioration of the norms of government over the last 25 years.   The executive has become more and more powerful, the parties less cooperative and more divided, and they lie to us more and more while in reality not giving two sh*ts about us.  But what are the Republicans supposed to do?  Act normally while the Dems act like raving lunatics?  I've been saying for a long time we're focked.  It's just a question of how long we last before full implosion.  Hopefully after I'm gone.  I don't have kids to worry about leaving this cesspool to.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RLLD said:

agree with this a lot.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Overall I agree with your point.  I doubt there has been a President in my lifetime that didn't end up with some classified documents after leaving office.  We've been seeing a slow deterioration of the norms of government over the last 25 years.   The executive has become more and more powerful, the parties less cooperative and more divided, and they lie to us more and more while in reality not giving two sh*ts about us.  But what are the Republicans supposed to do?  Act normally while the Dems act like raving lunatics?  I've been saying for a long time we're focked.  It's just a question of how long we last before full implosion.  Hopefully after I'm gone.  I don't have kids to worry about leaving this cesspool to.

Agree with this a LOT.