Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm making fun of someone who turns to the mall for family time. 

I can't remember the last time I've been in a mall, and I've never turned to the mall to strengthen those family ties.

As a real man, I don't see shopping as something all that fatherly, other than taking the kids there for Santa photos a decade ago.

A state park is less expensive and offers more family bonding opportunities. 

You’re an idiot 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re an idiot 

In recent years, my family outings have included Green Day, Metallica, The Rolling Stones, professional sporting events, the Grand Canyon, the Smokey Mountains, Big Bend, state parks and myriad other adventures.

I did take my kids to the mall near my parents house back in the early 2000s because there was a kick-ass carousel my sons liked riding, but that was pretty much the end of the family adventures at the mall.

We're not indoors people for the most part.

But if you want to be a maller baller, go for it, peaches.

😂

20 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t think anyone does. Hence, why everyone’s confused and why he’s looking like a complete lunatic 

You're an indoor boy. I get it, soft hands.

😂

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can't remember the last time I've been in a mall, and I've never turned to the mall to strengthen those family ties. And no one in my family has begged to go to the mall. We don't mall.

As a real man, I don't see shopping as something all that fatherly, other than taking the kids there for Santa photos a decade ago.

No, you’re taking me riding with my wife and her mom to the mall while my FIL is at work into “spending family time” at only a mall and that’s it. Face it. You’re a retard who’s gotten called out MULTIPLE times and have been made to look stupid every single time. Just stop. You’re a focking idiot and you’ve proven it time and time again 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re an idiot 

He’s 100% an idiot and he knows it. Hell, everyone here knows it 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

No, you’re taking me riding with my wife and her mom to the mall while my FIL is at work into “spending family time” at only a mall and that’s it. Face it. You’re a retard who’s gotten called out MULTIPLE times and have been made to look stupid every single time. Just stop. You’re a focking idiot and you’ve proven it time and time again 

Don’t bother.  Rusty has the best life. 

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. That’s what happens when you actually have a wife with a family. You go visit, go spend time with them, go shopping, etc. Doesn’t help mall changed their opening time from 10:30 to 11. I know it’s a weird concept for someone who’s forever alone but normal people do that. 

You're angry because the mall's opening time got pushed back 30 minutes, depriving your family of precious shopping time.

#HULKSMASH. #SHOPTILYOUDROP.

😂

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t bother.  Rusty has the best life. 

You would know, considering your creepy Internet stalking.

Sad.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You would know, considering your creepy Internet stalking.

Sad.

Well, we have one thing in common. We both got stimulus checks. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, we have one thing in common. We both got stimulus checks. 

I don't know why you are so hung up on the stimulus checks. They went out under Trump and Biden.

I used mine to buy FFToday T-shirts, duffel bags and squish balls for the poor and ...

TAKE MY FAMILY SHOPPING AT THE MALL!

😂

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I don't know why you are so hung up on the stimulus checks. They went out under Trump and Biden.

I used mine to buy FFToday T-shirts, duffel bags and squish balls for the poor and ...

TAKE MY FAMILY SHOPPING AT THE MALL!

😂

I guess cleaning litter boxes for a living doesn't pay that much. 

What's with the vacationing at the mall with family? Who said they do that?

14 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I guess cleaning litter boxes for a living doesn't pay that much. 

What's with the vacationing at the mall with family? Who said they do that?

No one did. Digby was there in the morning with adults and Rusty thinks it’s an excuse to put someone down and simultaneously tell us just how awesome he is.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one did. Digby was there in the morning with adults and Rusty thinks it’s an excuse to put someone down and simultaneously tell us just how awesome he is.  

Unless you're there with your mahjong group from the adult day care and in comfortable shoes with plans to fuel up with a Luby's blue-plate special, there is no reason for adults or families for that matter to go shopping at the mall. 

Maller baller!

😂

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This Biden scandal is worse than Watergate. 

It's worse than The Holocaust, both world wars, Camp Lejeune water, the Pinto car, crapsman and the black plague combined!

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Unless you're there with your mahjong group from the adult day care and in comfortable shoes with plans to fuel up with a Luby's blue-plate special, there is no reason for adults or families for that matter to go shopping at the mall. 

Maller baller!

😂

Sure it’s not :lol: But what do I know. I actually HAVE money to spend unlike numb nuts over here who thinks it’s astounding people can still spend money in todays economy on things other than pizza bagels 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's worse than The Holocaust, both world wars, Camp Lejeune water, the Pinto car, crapsman and the black plague combined!

I can go along with most of this, but nothing could ever be as bad as the pinto. 

30 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Don’t forget Jan 6. 

My 2nd car was a pinto wagon.  Very underrated vehicle.  I wouldn't own the little hatchback that blew up but the wagon didn't have that problem and was a great car for it's era.

Biden's statement on the confidential documents:

“People know I take classified documents, classified information, seriously. When my lawyers were clearing out my office at the University of Pennsylvania — they set up an office for me, a secure office in the Capitol — when I– four years after being vice president I was a professor at Penn. They found some documents in a box, in a locked cabinet, or at least a closet. And as soon as they did, they realized there were several classified documents in that box. And they did what they should have done — they immediately called the archives, immediately called the archives, turned them over to the archives. And I was briefed about this discovery, and surprised to learn that there were any government records taken there to that office. But I don’t know what’s in the documents. My lawyers have not suggested I ask what documents they were. I’ve turned over the boxes, they’ve turned over the boxes to the Archives. And we’re cooperating fully, cooperating fully with the review, which I hope will be finished some and there’ll be more detail at that time.

Wait, so he had no clue those classified documents were there?  How do we know he doesn't have more he doesn't know about?  Seems like no knock raids on all his homes are in order. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can't remember the last time I've been in a mall, and I've never turned to the mall to strengthen those family ties. And no one in my family has begged to go to the mall. We don't mall.

We go to the mall as a family a few times a year :ninja:

My daughter likes to look at Claire's, there are a few toy stores,  a d1cks sporting goods, and a barnes and noble. Although we usually only buy pretzels.

It can kill a couple hours when I am desperate to get out of the house and I don't have any better ideas. 

I understand making fun of a grown man for wanting to take a trip to the mall to hang out. I would have thought it was ridiculous myself in the past.

54 minutes ago, Strike said:

Biden's statement on the confidential documents:

Wait, so he had no clue those classified documents were there?  How do we know he doesn't have more he doesn't know about?  Seems like no knock raids on all his homes are in order. 

Trump should hold a press conference tomorrow and say he wasn't aware of any government records taken to his home. And then, Psych!! I had the power to declassify them, which I did. Biden didn't have that power. That little lying bltch.

Rusty trying to roast digby for going to the mall instead of the grand canyon or a Metallica concert is one of the more pathetic things I've seen here in recent history 

• Thanks 1

Turns out clueless Biden is the prefect representative of the hypocrite liberals. What a joke this guy is, even his #1 cheerleader Raven turd is speechless finally. 

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

We do every once in awhile because my son needs to overspend on clothes like a typical teen and "needs" Nike gear at the mall.  He also loves the going to the black barber shop in the mall for his hair cuts too.  

We had a discussion last time about how sad malls are now, at least around here.  Most stores closed, no play areas for the little ones, about 4 options in the food court.  They feel more like ghost towns in Madison.  Plus we've had a few shootings in the last several years.  I thought the idea of going to the mall as a family was odd too, but I'm sure other people have way better ones than here too.  I could see it, it's just not for me. 

The DNC is planting the seeds of Joe's delusion to their base.  They know he can't last another 4 year term, even if he wins.  They are working on his exist plan as we speak.

25 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

We do every once in awhile because my son needs to overspend on clothes like a typical teen and "needs" Nike gear at the mall.  He also loves the going to the black barber shop in the mall for his hair cuts too.  

We had a discussion last time about how sad malls are now, at least around here.  Most stores closed, no play areas for the little ones, about 4 options in the food court.  They feel more like ghost towns in Madison.  Plus we've had a few shootings in the last several years.  I thought the idea of going to the mall as a family was odd too, but I'm sure other people have way better ones than here too.  I could see it, it's just not for me. 

The one we went to sucked ass. My wife was trying to find more maternity clothes but couldn’t find anything. So we went to Kohls and Scheels (this place y’all would love). Spent most of my time there checking out all the guns. Was tempted to buy a tactical shotgun they had on sale but we have to cram our car full of baby stuff from the baby shower so no shotty :( 

19 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Look, he forgot he stole classified intelligence documents and left them unlocked in a Chinese funded think tank.  Cut the guy some slack jack.  

Seriously. We can trust Joe. 

33 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The one we went to sucked ass. My wife was trying to find more maternity clothes but couldn’t find anything. So we went to Kohls and Scheelz (this place y’all would love). Spent most of my time there checking out all the guns. Was tempted to buy a tactical shotgun they had on sale but we have to cram our car full of baby stuff from the baby shower so no shotty :( 

Scheels?  My favorite love it. 

8 minutes ago, Ron 'Tator Salad' White said:

Scheels?  My favorite love it. 

Yep. They had a Sh1t ton of Nebraska gear but MAAAAN I was loving all the fishing, hunting, golfing, etc. Was thinking about getting a bow cause I wanna get into archery but I didn’t feel like dropping $1K on a bow at this time 

45 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Look, he forgot he stole classified intelligence documents and left them unlocked in a Chinese funded think tank.  Cut the guy some slack jack.  

The leftist sycophantic media says what Trump did was much worse. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

The leftist sycophantic media says what Trump did was much worse. 

Trump has declassification authority and stored them in locked room under secret service watch for months. 

Joe Biden STOLE classified documents 6 years ago, moved them multiple times, left them unlocked in a firm with ties to China.  They were "turned in" by lawyers who knew a crime had been committed. 

These aren't in the same ballpark.  

Wait a minute, you guys are serious?

🤣

Another day another administrative shltshow. Good job Joe, get an extra scoop of ice cream before your morning nap. You earned it.

31 minutes ago, Reality said:

Another day another administrative shltshow. Good job Joe, get an extra scoop of ice cream before your morning nap. You earned it.

Listen up Jack, we’re taking your gas stove.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen up Jack, we’re taking your gas stove.  

You should thank them.  AOC says gas stoves cause brain damage.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You should thank them.  AOC says gas stoves cause brain damage.

She would know.