Hawkeye21

BLM co-founder's cousin dead after being detained by police.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe never asked me to limit my posts. Never. In fact, I had a private conversation with him once where I offered to limit my posts and he told me it was up to me, didn’t matter to him. Actually in the last few years I posted far less than I used to, simply because I had less free time. 

During most of the years I was at FBG I was almost never suspended. In recent years that changed. When Trump arrived on the scene I got into a lot of arguments with people- they were rude to me and I was rude to them back. I got reported a lot. Some of it, a lot of it, was probably my fault. I behaved stupidly at times. It is what it is. But I was not the cause of the FBG’s demise. Nowhere close. 

You are a pvssy. Bwahahaha

Imagine having to have a private conversation with the guy that runs a board about your behavior? 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Joe never asked me to limit my posts. Never. In fact, I had a private conversation with him once where I offered to limit my posts and he told me it was up to me, didn’t matter to him. Actually in the last few years I posted far less than I used to, simply because I had less free time. 

During most of the years I was at FBG I was almost never suspended. In recent years that changed. When Trump arrived on the scene I got into a lot of arguments with people- they were rude to me and I was rude to them back. I got reported a lot. Some of it, a lot of it, was probably my fault. I behaved stupidly at times. It is what it is. But I was not the cause of the FBG’s demise. Nowhere close. 

Ok, but the fact that you had communication with the owner of the board about your post count is telling enough. What about the times you took a break on your own, not suspended, because of the outcry from other posters that you stop ruining every thread?

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Ok, but the fact that you had communication with the owner of the board about your post count is telling enough. What about the times you took a break on your own, not suspended, because of the outcry from other posters that you stop ruining every thread?

What about them? I got tired of the ugliness and the same people following me around from thread to thread. A couple times I started my own thread in which I offered to limit my posts to that thread and anyone who wasn’t interested in my thoughts could stay out or put me on ignore. And the same people who complained the most about me went into that thread too and continued to whine and complain. So what the hell? I always offered my opinions and I have no regrets. Same here. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

What about them? I got tired of the ugliness and the same people following me around from thread to thread. A couple times I started my own thread in which I offered to limit my posts to that thread and anyone who wasn’t interested in my thoughts could stay out or put me on ignore. And the same people who complained the most about me went into that thread too and continued to whine and complain. So what the hell? I always offered my opinions and I have no regrets. Same here. 

Yet no opinion on what should happen to a baby that’s alive in an abortion that goes wrong.  

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh bullcr*p.  You started a single thread to limit your posts ONCE.  And I NEVER posted in it.  I was happy to let you have your little playground.  The fact that you're the only poster in the history of that bored that needed their own playground should tell you something but I don't want to go down that tangent.  The problem is, like any promises you made, you never stuck to them.  Within a couple of days there you were again posting in other threads.

I remember one time you came back and said you weren't going to post in the PSF any more.  You were bored with it and didn't have the time.  Then, within a week you were posting  in it at night.  I called you out on it and you said you didn't have time during the day but might post a little at night.  Then, within a few more days, you were posting a bit during the day.  When called out on that you said you had a "little" free time but wouldn't be posting much during the day.   Then, within a few more days you were full blown Tim again, posting constantly.  When called out on that, you simply said "What can I say.  I changed my mind."  And THAT, folks, is Tim in a nutshell.  Get used to it.

• Haha 1

Strike and Avoiding Injuries- I get that you guys don’t like me. That’s fine, I doubt I’ll change your mind. But just because you dislike me, don’t go defending racists. Neither of you guys are the least bit racist, I know that from reading your posts for years, so you shouldn’t defend a guy like Alias Detective who obviously is. 

Same goes for some of you regulars here who I’ve recently encountered, like Hardcore Troubadour and RLLD. I’ve read enough of your posts the last several days to know that you guys aren’t racist either. Why stand up for one? Just because he purports to politically be on “your side”? Call the mother out. He doesn’t deserve your backing. 

Just my opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh bullcr*p.  You started a single thread to limit your posts ONCE.  And I NEVER posted in it.  I was happy to let you have your little playground.  The fact that you're the only poster in the history of that bored that needed their own playground should tell you something but I don't want to go down that tangent.  The problem is, like any promises you made, you never stuck to them.  Within a couple of days there you were again posting in other threads.

I remember one time you came back and said you weren't going to post in the PSF any more.  You were bored with it and didn't have the time.  Then, within a week you were posting  in it at night.  I called you out on it and you said you didn't have time during the day but might post a little at night.  Then, within a few more days, you were posting a bit during the day.  When called out on that you said you had a "little" free time but wouldn't be posting much during the day.   Then, within a few more days you were full blown Tim again, posting constantly.  When called out on that, you simply said "What can I say.  I changed my mind."  And THAT, folks, is Tim in a nutshell.  Get used to it.

This isn’t accurate either. But I’m not going to point out the many ways you’re wrong. You are starting to bore me with this. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Strike and Avoiding Injuries- I get that you guys don’t like me. That’s fine, I doubt I’ll change your mind. But just because you dislike me, don’t go defending racists. Neither of you guys are the least bit racist, I know that from reading your posts for years, so you shouldn’t defend a guy like Alias Detective who obviously is. 

Same goes for some of you regulars here who I’ve recently encountered, like Hardcore Troubadour and RLLD. I’ve read enough of your posts the last several days to know that you guys aren’t racist either. Why stand up for one? Just because he purports to politically be on “your side”? Call the mother out. He doesn’t deserve your backing. 

Just my opinion. 

Fock off.  You called me a racist numerous times.  Get off your high horse.  And I have no clue what Alias whoever says.  He's on my IGNORE LIST.  So, if you don't like what someone here posts, add them to yours and you won't have to see it.  And fock you again for suggesting I'm defending a racist.  I'm defending free speech, like my free speech to say fock off ASSH0LE.

• Sad 1

Bring up an issue with liberals and they will always fall back on the “it’s very rare” excuse. Botched abortion- very rare.  Illegals committing crimes- very rare. Children having sexual change operations - very rare.  But a guy getting killed by police? Burn this mutha down.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

This isn’t accurate either. But I’m not going to point out the many ways you’re wrong. You are starting to bore me with this. 

It's 100% accurate.

Shooter likes calling people racist and homophobic too. Despite his history of making racist and homophobic remarks. I’ll give Tim credit. I doubt you could find him making them. But he, and liberals, need to stop using them as a shield and speaking so often on their behalf. Especially considering that what they push for doesn’t work and has done more damage. They think 1 in 50 million deaths by cop is worse than 1 in 100000 deaths by a criminal. 

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

It’s of my opinion that he was the #1 contributing reason for the FBG forum to begin a fast and steady decline all the way up to their final demise. As soon as he began posting over there everything swung in a negative way. Initially, he was universally hated by the left and right, but his constant posting supporting liberal policies won over the swamp. 
He’s starting off here slowly like he did there, but soon he’ll be the top poster here every day, and by a long shot. 

:dunno:I don't know what he did at FBG but if he's deliberately changing his tactics over here, it's working. Judging on his limited time at FFT, I like Tim. He brings quality contributions, he's thoughtful of other ideas and invites them. I have zero complaints.

He's got a reputation otherwise but ... well ... I didn't participate at FBG, I didn't see it. He's staring off on the right foot over here. 

Where's Sho Nuff? It seems deliberately he's not coming back. Dude's still #8 or so for content even though he hasn't been here for 4-6 years.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Just remember, I pointed out the other night that Tim has a history of accusing A LOT of people of being racist over at FBG's.   So don't be surprised when it happens. 

yep.  throws it out in just about everything.  disgusting. 

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:dunno:I don't know what he did at FBG but if he's deliberately changing his tactics over here, it's working. Judging on his limited time at FFT, I like Tim. He brings quality contributions, he's thoughtful of other ideas and invites them. I have zero complaints.

He's got a reputation otherwise but ... well ... I didn't participate at FBG, I didn't see it. He's staring off on the right foot over here. 

Where's Sho Nuff? It seems deliberately he's not coming back. Dude's still #8 or so for content even though he hasn't been here for 4-6 years.

I don't think throwing the racist card around when it's truly not called for is an admirable quality in a poster. But that's just me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

I don't think throwing the racist card around when it's truly not called for is an admirable quality in a poster. But that's just me. 

I’ve called a couple of people here racist. I think that was accurate and I stand by it. One of those I called out seems to be quite proud of the designation. 

Hey Tim.  I've got an idea.  How about you start a thread just for your own use and stay in it.  That way, anyone who wants to talk to you can go in there and do so.  And you can talk about whatever you want in there.  And then just don't post in any other threads.  Win Win!!!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hey Tim.  I've got an idea.  How about you start a thread just for your own use and stay in it.  That way, anyone who wants to talk to you can go in there and do so.  And you can talk about whatever you want in there.  And then just don't post in any other threads.  Win Win!!!

He can name the thread, "All conservatives are Racist says Tim".

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve called a couple of people here racist. I think that was accurate and I stand by it. One of those I called out seems to be quite proud of the designation. 

I've been here since 1999, and I believe you are the ONLY person who has ever called me a racist.  I guess you must have a hypersensitive RACISS-dar, or maybe you just have some sand in your vagina.  :dunno:

I've definitely had a few exchanges with some folks over the years in political threads (like Worms) but I've also had positive conversations with these same people when discussing subjects such as music, television, movies, games, etc.

Perhaps you should take the advice of the esteemed Sgt Hulka:

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I've been here since 1999, and I believe you are the ONLY person who has ever called me a racist.  I guess you must have a hypersensitive RACISS-dar, or maybe you just have some sand in your vagina.  :dunno:

I've definitely had a few exchanges with some folks over the years in political threads (like Worms) but I've also had positive conversations with these same people when discussing subjects such as music, television, movies, games, etc.

Perhaps you should take the advice of the esteemed Sgt Hulka:

He called you a racist?  You are probably one of the least racist people here.  I missed this one.  Link?

1 minute ago, DonS said:

I've been here since 1999, and I believe you are the ONLY person who has ever called me a racist.

Do you need to be called one more frequently to make you happier?  I mean, I volunteer to call you one if you feel left out, though the word "racist" has zero meaning now...

;)

It’s kind of nice having Tim here. Now maybe the goofballs here will start to think I’m not as left leaning as they think I am. 

Just now, Strike said:

He called you a racist?  You are probably one of the least racist people here.  I missed this one.  Link?

Actually I didn’t call him a racist. I wrote that what he  wrote was racist garbage. It was. I have no idea if he is a racist or not. 

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually I didn’t call him a racist. I wrote that what he  wrote was racist garbage. It was. I have no idea if he is a racist or not. 

Nice backpedal there sweetheart.  

41 minutes ago, Strike said:

Fock off.  You called me a racist numerous times.  Get off your high horse.  And I have no clue what Alias whoever says.  He's on my IGNORE LIST.  So, if you don't like what someone here posts, add them to yours and you won't have to see it.  And fock you again for suggesting I'm defending a racist.  I'm defending free speech, like my free speech to say fock off ASSH0LE.

I made a list! 😕

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Do you need to be called one more frequently to make you happier?  I mean, I volunteer to call you one if you feel left out, though the word "racist" has zero meaning now...

;)

Deal!  😘

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s kind of nice having Tim here. Now maybe the goofballs here will start to think I’m not as left leaning as they think I am. 

:lol:

It's like an average looking gal hanging out with fugly friends. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

:lol:

It's like an average looking gal hanging out with fugly friends. 

That’s actually pretty good. 😂 I’ll take it. 🍻 

So reading more about this case it’s the usual muddle. Yes he appeared to be acting erratically in the middle of an intersection. Yes the police asked him to halt and he appeared to try and run away. Yes the police appear to tase him incessantly even though he was on the ground already not resisting. Yes he was yelling for help. Yes he had traces of marijuana and cocaine. 

The usual folks on one side are calling this an injustice and murder and it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re looking for a huge payday- that’s how it typically goes down. The usual folks on the other side are lined up behind the police, who never do any wrong.

It’s a mess. I have no answers. I don’t think blatant racism helps anything. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So reading more about this case it’s the usual muddle. Yes he appeared to be acting erratically in the middle of an intersection. Yes the police asked him to halt and he appeared to try and run away. Yes the police appear to tase him incessantly even though he was on the ground already not resisting. Yes he was yelling for help. Yes he had traces of marijuana and cocaine. 

The usual folks on one side are calling this an injustice and murder and it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re looking for a huge payday- that’s how it typically goes down. The usual folks on the other side are lined up behind the police, who never do any wrong.

It’s a mess. I have no answers. I don’t think blatant racism helps anything. 

Where did you see the video of the tasing? I can’t find it. 

Just now, craftsman said:

If this is about Alias Detective's thread about rising black population corresponding with rising police death... it was a distasteful observation.

It's not that he's wrong. Categorically the black population scores high on the bad social indicators and low on the good ones, especially ones involving violence and crime. Everyone knows the black population produces more than their share of sh*tbags, and that's why they collectively reap the stigma and prejudices that go with that. It's also why people like AD can beat them on the head with uncomfortable facts. 

But we have to keep in mind that the vast majority of black population are upstanding people who can thrive in the right environment. This individual, and that one, and those four over there are great. Hopefully better education, job skills, and life choices can allow more blacks to succeed in life. Whatever their color, every individual person has to get their act together. You take care of your life, and if that guy over there that looks like you is a POS, well that's his problem. If you can intervene in a positive way great, but in the end what he does shouldn't reflect on you. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m just reading descriptions. 

Ooof

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s of my opinion that he was the #1 contributing reason for the FBG forum to begin a fast and steady decline all the way up to their final demise. As soon as he began posting over there everything swung in a negative way. Initially, he was universally hated by the left and right, but his constant posting supporting liberal policies won over the swamp. 
He’s starting off here slowly like he did there, but soon he’ll be the top poster here every day, and by a long shot. 

How much responsibility is on all you complaining about him but still constantly interacting with him?  

I mean, FFS if he is that much of a cancer to these boards can you explain why damn near every thread in here is now FBG hairpulling as 2-3 of you can't reply to him fast enough and drag all the drama from a board nobody here gives a crap about?   Sorry dude, the people bitching about these "terrible" posters and still interacting with them daily are way worse than the original posters.   All you do is amplify their b.s. and make it harder for rational people to ignore them.  

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Avoiding Injuries- I get that you guys don’t like me. 

Just to clarify here, I do not dislike you. There are very few people in this world that I dislike, and you sir, are not one of them. 

Have a good weekend. 

13 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

How much responsibility is on all you complaining about him but still constantly interacting with him?  

I mean, FFS if he is that much of a cancer to these boards can you explain why damn near every thread in here is now FBG hairpulling as 2-3 of you can't reply to him fast enough and drag all the drama from a board nobody here gives a crap about?   Sorry dude, the people bitching about these "terrible" posters and still interacting with them daily are way worse than the original posters.   All you do is amplify their b.s. and make it harder for rational people to ignore them.  

Settle down, tchotchke. I’ve had like 3 posts of interaction with him since he came here. 

17 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

You’re awful mouthy for a guy that just got here. 

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

If this is about Alias Detective's thread about rising black population corresponding with rising police death... it was a distasteful observation.

It's not that he's wrong. Categorically the black population scores high on the bad social indicators and low on the good ones, especially ones involving violence and crime. Everyone knows the black population produces more than their share of sh*tbags, and that's why they collectively reap the stigma and prejudices that go with that. It's also why people like AD can beat them on the head with uncomfortable facts. 

But we have to keep in mind that the vast majority of black population are upstanding people who can thrive in the right environment. This individual, and that one, and those four over there are great. Hopefully better education, job skills, and life choices can allow more blacks to succeed in life. Whatever their color, every individual person has to get their act together. You take care of your life, and if that guy over there that looks like you is a POS, well that's his problem. If you can intervene in a positive way great, but in the end what he does shouldn't reflect on you. 

I don't think it's distasteful in the least. There are not so many things that are so obvious in the country yet pushed under the rug due people getting their feelings hurt.. When something is so apparent, it should be a straight forward chance to figure out how to attack the problem with  people keeping the narrative alive and having the right officials attack the problem aggressively. 

What would be distasteful, would be to pick out ugly people and tell them how ugly they are. Things like that are distasteful. Serious societal issues that is causing severe harm or death to individuals on a large scale in our country, is not. It's a problem that shouldn't be swept under the rug. And I don't think anyone thinks all black people are killing cops or each other or hurting others and doing drugs and stealing etc...

We can't just feel bad for every black person, or any person no matter race, because they are felons and fight with police or get into gun battles and kill each other, or whatever.

It would be nice if we could keep people who are irresponsible from having kids. That would be a dream come true.

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

Settle down, tchotchke. I’ve had like 3 posts of interaction with him since he came here. 

I'll take your word that you never interacted with him until the 3 posts in the last couple pages.    I quoted you because you are just the current fish taking the bait and turning yet another thread into a FBGs she said/she said fest.