Hawkeye21

BLM co-founder's cousin dead after being detained by police.

36 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I'll take your word that you never interacted with him until the 3 posts in the last couple pages.    I quoted you because you are just the current fish taking the bait and turning yet another thread into a FBGs she said/she said fest.    

Apologies for bringing some of this stuff into this forum. I’m just here to discuss issues and ideas. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Apologies for bringing some of this stuff into this forum. I’m just here to discuss issues and ideas. 

As I told these people, that's largely why I chose a different name. I thought it would help trim down some if the FBG spillover drama.  

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

As I told these people, that's largely why I chose a different name. I thought it would help trim down some if the FBG spillover drama.  

Who cares wjat the name is? Often times I just respond to the post without even looking at the alias. You are all stramgers to me anyway. And then guys like Rusty post under 10 different aliases all in the same day. 

To each their own though.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Who cares wjat the name is? Often times I just respond to the post without even looking at the alias. You are all stramgers to me anyway. And then guys like Rusty post under 10 different aliases all in the same day. 

To each their own though.

Evidently some of your buddies because they asked me multiple times who I was over there.    I guess ask them why they gave a crap.  

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Evidently some of your buddies because they asked me multiple times who I was over there.    I guess ask them why they gave a crap.  

Either way it doesn't matter to me that much. I mean I know what to expect from some posters so, I'm not fully blind to the aliases. There has been a far left swing with the new posters here it seems, but whatever. As long as no one is reporting others it's all good. 

30 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I have an interest in who our new guests are because I knew who I had on ignore and could easily avoid reading their diatribes here. 

9 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I have an interest in who our new guests are because I knew who I had on ignore and could easily avoid reading their diatribes here. 

Fair enough.  

I have not read a damn thing about this.  Just got home from work then a youth basketball game.  So let me guess. 

Black guy commits a crime, is confronted by law enforcement about said law infraction.   Black guy refuses to comply, tries to flee or worse is combative. And is now dead.

How did I do?

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I have not read a damn thing about this.  Just got home from work then a youth basketball game.  So let me guess. 

Black guy commits a crime, is confronted by law enforcement about said law infraction.   Black guy refuses to comply, tries to flee or worse is combative. And is now dead.

How did I do?

Not good. 

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

How did I do?

....and then he resisted arrest. Looks like you were spot on.

Looks like they need another mansion. Within a few hours they set up ANOTHER gofundme for themselves. :doh:

My God, every one of these situations is easily avoidable if the suspect would just listen and follow directions. I counted maybe 25 times that the officer calmly and politely asked the suspect to sit down. Had he sat, he’d still be alive. Choices have consequences. 

33 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

My God, every one of these situations is easily avoidable if the suspect would just listen and follow directions. I counted maybe 25 times that the officer calmly and politely asked the suspect to sit down. Had he sat, he’d still be alive. Choices have consequences. 

Clearly that’s the white mans fault.

Just now, craftsman said:

Looks like they need another mansion. Within a few hours they set up ANOTHER gofundme for themselves. :doh:

Patrice Cullors is a virtuoso in exploiting the race guilt of rich white liberals into cash for herself. 

As for her cousin, I'm still beside myself a day later. Watching this assclown is unreal. Imagine being a cop putting up with his pre-arrest antics of making a spectacle of himself. Who does this?  BLM must train their lemmings to behave like drama queens, being as annoying as possible, when getting arrested. 

37 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It certainly appears that you are correct with regard to this current instance, based on what we’ve learned. I disagree that it’s true about every one of these situations; that’s definitely not been the case. But it does appear to be true about this one. 

That being said, it is also possible that this guy defied the police, refused instructions, but that the police still applied too many taser shots and thus has some culpability in his death. I don’t know if that’s what happened but it’s possible. Your statement “choices have consequences” while generally true, doesn’t excuse police mistakes or bad behavior. 

BLM and liberal media also need to understand the unnecessary fear they are putting on black people when confronted by police.

I have no doubt that guy was scared, but he did wrong and made his situation worse by not complying. 

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It certainly appears that you are correct with regard to this current instance, based on what we’ve learned. I disagree that it’s true about every one of these situations; that’s definitely not been the case. But it does appear to be true about this one. 

That being said, it is also possible that this guy defied the police, refused instructions, but that the police still applied too many taser shots and thus has some culpability in his death. I don’t know if that’s what happened but it’s possible. Your statement “choices have consequences” while generally true, doesn’t excuse police mistakes or bad behavior. 

Took you 4 pages but you finally got there.  Congratulations.

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I agree with you with this case, I don't agree on the bolded.  

1 hour ago, Ultra Max Power said:

BLM and liberal media also need to understand the unnecessary fear they are putting on black people when confronted by police.

I have no doubt that guy was scared, but he did wrong and made his situation worse by not complying. 

100%.  They have a role in this, especially when it's shown the general public wildly overestimate the number of deaths.  

However, when it's built into your culture to have "the talk" with your kids about what to wear, how to drive, etc. I would say this has been an issue long before our current media and especially SM stoked the flames by doing what it does best- amplifies the junk and stokes division.  

On 1/13/2023 at 8:51 AM, Strike said:

I read about this yesterday.  Yes, it sounds like this guy committed hit and run and then was combative with police.  BUT.......the police MAY have tased him repeatedly AFTER he was on his belly and no longer a threat.  If that's the case, they went too far and should be held accountable. 

Cocaine. noncompliance and tasers don`t mix well.  They should have asked him if he had ingested coke or crack before tasing.

Then I think had he not committed a felony hit and run none of this would have happened.

99.9% of these incidents are avoidable if you just follow instructions.

7 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I’ll name one that’s avoidable and then you quote me with one that’s unavoidable. I’ll give you not EVERY one, but just about EVERY ONE. 

George Floyd

7 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’ll name one that’s avoidable and then you quote me with one that’s unavoidable. I’ll give you not EVERY one, but just about EVERY ONE. 

George Floyd

No thanks, you softening on your hyperbole is enough for me.  

My point is your statement leaves 0 room for bad cops or accidents, which we all know isn't reality.  

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

No thanks, you softening on your hyperbole is enough for me.  

My point is your statement leaves 0 room for bad cops or accidents, which we all know isn't reality.  

That’s you’re fault for taking it literally when most everyone else would understand, but I’m glad you found satisfaction. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

A very lopsided majority of these are easily avoidable if the criminal even some what complies.   A good amount of them the cops are beyond patient as seen here.

We probably are one of the softest countries on criminals.  Even major Lib countries have police that take no shlt.  Here in America we have to plead with criminals to cooperate 20x.  It is quite amazing.  Australia they were beating people who weren't complying with covid rules.  

Criminals and BLM people have no focking clue.  

• Thanks 1

I watched the video craftsman posted.  It stops before the encounter is over.  I'd love to see one that goes to the end.  That video doesn't really show anything we didn't already know.  But it doesn't show the cops doing anything wrong IMO.  The suspect is resisting the entire time.  If that's about how it ends then I have no sympathy for this guy.   Cops have one of the hardest and most dangerous jobs on this planet.  They deserve better than to be subject to these types of encounters. 

34 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

100%.  They have a role in this, especially when it's shown the general public wildly overestimate the number of deaths.  

However, when it's built into your culture to have "the talk" with your kids about what to wear, how to drive, etc. I would say this has been an issue long before our current media and especially SM stoked the flames by doing what it does best- amplifies the junk and stokes division.  

One of the BLM guys I work with who is black has a very warped sense of reality when it comes to cops. He has been pulled over multiple times for actual traffic infractions and every time it's because he is black. 

When I've been pulled over for speeding or failure to come to a complete stop, it's for those reasons. When it happens to him, it's racial...

In his mind white people get away with everything and black people don't.

9 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

A very lopsided majority of these are easily avoidable if the criminal even some what complies.   A good amount of them the cops are beyond patient as seen here.

We probably are one of the softest countries on criminals.  Even major Lib countries have police that take no shlt.  Here in America we have to plead with criminals to cooperate 20x.  It is quite amazing.  Australia they were beating people who weren't complying with covid rules.  

Criminals and BLM people have no focking clue.  

Sure, and we also have to be honest that we are overly focused on death and/or severe injuries.   That is not all of the story either when we are talking about the interactions with police and the public.  

Over decades of interactions, we have eroded the trust on both sides of this issue, and there is no quick fix for that.   

I also wonder if the dynamic of these examples you listed would change if those country's populace were armed to the extent that we are.   That instantly ramps up the tension of every stop, and something that most of those police officers have to worry about in many of those countries.  

21 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

That’s you’re fault for taking it literally when most everyone else would understand, but I’m glad you found satisfaction. 

It's part on me, but I have seen some dumb ass takes and opinions on these two boards, so there's that too.  I am not going to assume what you believe, I am just going to read the words you choose to post and go from there. 

2 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

One of the BLM guys I work with who is black has a very warped sense of reality when it comes to cops. He has been pulled over multiple times for actual traffic infractions and every time it's because he is black. 

When I've been pulled over for speeding or failure to come to a complete stop, it's for those reasons. When it happens to him, it's racial...

In his mind white people get away with everything and black people don't.

Do you talk to him about his interactions and what happened?    Is it possible that something was said to him during those interactions that led him to believe that?   

All I am saying is that just as likely as him buying into the narrative is that something could have happened to him or a family member that led to that worldview.   People like Pinky on FBGs had a few weird interactions with police and teachers that he was honest about.  

3 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Do you talk to him about his interactions and what happened?    Is it possible that something was said to him during those interactions that led him to believe that?   

All I am saying is that just as likely as him buying into the narrative is that something could have happened to him or a family member that led to that worldview.   People like Pinky on FBGs had a few weird interactions with police and teachers that he was honest about.  

Yeah, but it doesn't go anywhere. He just retired from the military and is in North Carolina with out of state tags. He gets pulled over for illegal tint in NC, but its legal in the state the car is registered in. He chalks it up to crooked cops vs what I think is more likely NC cops who don't know every state's regulations.

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

I watched the video craftsman posted.  It stops before the encounter is over.  I'd love to see one that goes to the end.  That video doesn't really show anything we didn't already know.  But it doesn't show the cops doing anything wrong IMO.  The suspect is resisting the entire time.  If that's about how it ends then I have no sympathy for this guy.   Cops have one of the hardest and most dangerous jobs on this planet.  They deserve better than to be subject to these types of encounters. 

Meanwhile, to my point, a black cop was murdered yesterday afternoon:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/southern-california-deputy-shot-and-killed-suspect-in-custody-riverside-county-lake-elsinore/

I'm sure BLM will be holding a vigil for him any time now. 

11 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Yeah, but it doesn't go anywhere. He just retired from the military and is in North Carolina with out of state tags. He gets pulled over for illegal tint in NC, but its legal in the state the car is registered in. He chalks it up to crooked cops vs what I think is more likely NC cops who don't know every state's regulations.

Yep, it sounds like your interpretation is probably the more likely one here.    

When cops have to deal with black people stats say they have more to fear of the blacks than the black people have to fear from the cops. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

Meanwhile, to my point, a black cop was murdered yesterday afternoon:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/southern-california-deputy-shot-and-killed-suspect-in-custody-riverside-county-lake-elsinore/

I'm sure BLM will be holding a vigil for him any time now. 

Exactly.  Also - we focus on the car pullovers, but if I remember correctly responding to house calls, especially domestic abuse/fight calls, are way more dangerous and deadly for officers.  

16 minutes ago, craftsman said:

When cops have to deal with black people stats say they have more to fear of the blacks than the black people have to fear from the cops. 

Whoa there.  That fact is racist!

20 hours ago, DonS said:

I've been here since 1999, and I believe you are the ONLY person who has ever called me a racist.  I guess you must have a hypersensitive RACISS-dar, or maybe you just have some sand in your vagina.  :dunno:

I've definitely had a few exchanges with some folks over the years in political threads (like Worms) but I've also had positive conversations with these same people when discussing subjects such as music, television, movies, games, etc.

Perhaps you should take the advice of the esteemed Sgt Hulka:

Don is 100% a racist, he likes weed, so he uses his white privilege to take the weed from poor blacks

14 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

How did I do?

focking nailed it

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Don is 100% a racist, he likes weed, so he uses his white privilege to take the weed from poor blacks

STFU you weed peddling bastard!!!!  :cheers:

BLM! Diversity is our strength. 

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

STFU you weed peddling bastard!!!!  :cheers:

I know.  I have taken the black mans jobs

true story, a year ago one of my best friends (black dude) got married, I was the only white guy (couple 36D) invited.  He introduced me to everyone as his weed dealer, lol.  200 black people and I was the only plug