Hawkeye21

BLM co-founder's cousin dead after being detained by police.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How much money is necessary to have high schoolers reading at least near grade level? 

Little to none since they have already been spending on it for decades and now it's long past proven that money is not the solution.

It's always the same thing with the left. Blame the police for the black community focking up all the time, and blame lack of money for the lblack community focking up all the time. 

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I said earlier it was 25 warnings and I want to apologize to Buckswope if it was only 9. Again, I wasn’t being literal. 

LOL.   

Hey man, it's not my fault you can't relay your thoughts accurately or have to go with hyperbole to prove your points.  

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

White democrats think that throwing money at a problem created by people fixes any problem created by people. They don't want to actually tell the people who are causing the problem that they are causing the problem and they need to change to fix it.

I’m willing to do that right now. 

You are causing the problem and you need to change to fix it. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m willing to do that right now. 

You are causing the problem and you need to change to fix it. 

And you would be wrong. Some dude in the ghetto murdering other people is not something I'm responsible for.  Some baby momma having kids with a bunch of different baby daddies and none of them stick around is not something I am responsible for. :banana:

I'm successful in my life and proud of it. I don't hurt others. Well, except for liberal's feelers but that's quite unavoidable so I'm not responsible for that either. :banana:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I haven't seen the videos, but I don't know why the BLM founder didn't take some of that 80 million+ she embezzled by fooling everyone and helping her own cousin.

So did he behave the way he did due to lack of education? Poverty? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So did he behave the way he did due to lack of education? Poverty? 

He had cocaine and marijuana in his system. He had enough education to get a gig as a teacher and his cousin got super wealthy as one of the country's preeminent scam artist.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He had cocaine and marijuana in his system. He had enough education to get a gig as a teacher and his cousin got super wealthy as one of the country's preeminent scam artist.

I’ve been assured all of those things prevent criminal behavior and acts. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How much money is necessary to have high schoolers reading at least near grade level? 

take reading out like math because it's racist?

5 minutes ago, shadrap said:

take reading out like math because it's racist?

The only thing that isn't racist to teach in schools these days is how to transition kids into some other type sex or non-sex or alien or whatever.

58 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I haven't seen the videos, but I don't know why the BLM founder didn't take some of that 80 million+ she embezzled by fooling everyone and helping her own cousin.

She probably did help him - buy drugs......

• Like 1

This died quickly after you can plainly see the guy was off his nut and is wholly responsible for his own death.

Sorry Liberals.  Truth dont lie.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

This died quickly after you can plainly see the guy was off his nut and is wholly responsible for his own death.

GoFundMe up and running, the story served it's purpose.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

To the contrary the story hasn’t gone away at all; it’s actually gaining momentum. Every major news source has covered it. There remains a lot of questions about what actually happened and especially about the police’s excessive use of force. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

To the contrary the story hasn’t gone away at all; it’s actually gaining momentum. Every major news source has covered it. There remains a lot of questions about what actually happened and especially about the police’s excessive use of force. 

Roflmao...whats excessive is the time they spent talking..offering to get him water..calming him down...have u seen a timeline for the stop?  Like 20 minutes long..how do you deny this??!!??  I would of tazed him after the first warning...not the 9th.

19 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

He was a high school teacher???

My God

No wonder our schools are a mess.

Imagine him trying to read a book out loud to his class 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

A quick search of CNN, MSN, and FOX and no mentions on their main pages unless of course you do a search in google for it. But then again, you can google anything and find some stupid references to just about anything. 

5 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Roflmao...whats excessive is the time they spent talking..offering to get him water..calming him down...have u seen a timeline for the stop?  Like 20 minutes long..how do you deny this??!!??  I would have tazed him after the first warning...not the 9th.

I don’t think that’s as much of an issue as, once they decided to tase him, how many times they chose to do it. Also, despite the fact that he wasn’t cooperating (at least, he was arguing with them and refusing to lie down) it’s not clear that he was any threat at that point to the public, which calls into question whether or not he needed to be tased at all. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

A quick search of CNN, MSN, and FOX and no mentions on their main pages unless of course you do a search in google for it. But then again, you can google anything and find some stupid references to just about anything. 

I typed in Keenan Anderson and found articles from CNN, the NYT, and the Los Angeles Times all from the last 24 hours. 

In any case the LAPD has promised a quick investigation and a press conference, so I doubt this story goes away at least until that happens. That may be the end of it but we’ll see. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t think that’s as much of an issue as, once they decided to tase him, how many times they chose to do it. Also, despite the fact that he wasn’t cooperating (at least, he was arguing with them and refusing to lie down) it’s not clear that he was any threat at that point to the public, which calls into question whether or not he needed to be tased at all. 

You're just trying to keep getting into the bullshlt of the matter. If the dude just sat down and stayed there, 0 force from anyone would have been needed. Stop trying to push off the criminal's blame onto the cops for every time a black dude can't take a simple direction. Holy Lord, you liberals are insane. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I typed in Keenan Anderson and found articles from CNN, the NYT, and the Los Angeles Times all from the last 24 hours. 

In any case the LAPD has promised a quick investigation and a press conference, so I doubt this story goes away at least until that happens. That may be the end of it but we’ll see. 

Within 24 hours was within 24 hours of the event happening. So that's basically the same day. Now that that day is passed, it's no longer on their front pages. 

You can to google it.

Even if tasing is justified, which in this case is not exactly clear, if it’s excessive enough to cause heart failure that’s still wrongful death. And one of the arguments that the black community consistently makes is that the police are much more likely to use excessive force against blacks than they are against white people- this was the central issue behind the George Floyd protests. It’s a very legitimate concern, based on reality and not manufactured by BLM types as many seem to claim here. It’s why some sort of national police reform is desirable. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not on main pages...

And he was coked up..takes more tazing..duh..if he keeps resisting..taze again...rinse and repeat.

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Even if tasing is justified, which in this case is not exactly clear, if it’s excessive enough to cause heart failure that’s still wrongful death. And one of the arguments that the black community consistently makes is that the police are much more likely to use excessive force against blacks than they are against white people- this was the central issue behind the George Floyd protests. It’s a very legitimate concern, based on reality and not manufactured by BLM types as many seem to claim here. It’s why some sort of national police reform is desirable. 

Wow...grasping at straws...heart failure was 4 hours later...in a hospital...shows no correlation to the tazing..  I would say cocaine had more impact than tazing.   Better lock up Tee Higgins then.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Not on main pages...

And he was coked up..takes more tazing..duh..if he keeps resisting..taze again...rinse and repeat.

Resisting what? Was he threatening anyone? Attacking the police? Did he have a weapon? Why was it necessary to tase him in the first place? And why keep taking him? Because he wouldn’t lie down? 

This is how police get a bad reputation. And it’s how people like you who blindly defend them no matter what the circumstances, also come off looking quite bad.  IMO of course. 

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Wow...grasping at straws...heart failure was 4 hours later...in a hospital...shows no correlation to the tazing..  I would say cocaine had more impact than tazing. 

You would say? Based on what? Your need to exonerate the police? 

The police might very well not be at fault here. As I’ve written all along, that would probably be my guess. But I don’t know and neither do you. And unlike you I base my thoughts on what facts have been presented, not on my political need to protect law enforcement at all costs. Sometimes the police DO behave very badly and often against minorities. You need to accept that fact. 

I have already explained what he did prior to the attempted arrest.. but I will reiterate.

Tried to carjack a guy...caused an accident.  He was going to jail and he refused..maybe they should have let him go??  

You are looking for things that arent there..I guess your parents never whipped your azz when you did dumb stuff.

Just now, Cloaca du jour said:

Not on main pages...

You know, maybe there was a time I might have felt bad for the guy. But two things keep happening. The blacks never learn from bad consequences when they commit crimes then don't calm down when the cops catch them. They don't learn that fighting cops is bad for one's health. And the liberals keep pushing that the criminals are in the right and the cops should stand down and just let them go. 

Now, I don't feel sorry for anyone in the least when they get their ass killed for fighting back. The injustice in this country is the biased department of justice and the liberal politicians doing things like Harris bailing out rioters and putting them back on the streets to burn cities down, but then throwing people taking selfies into solitary confinement for 8 months. The political left is the problem here and those are the people that need to be fought against. Not your average street cop.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

You would say? Based on what? Your need to exonerate the police? 

The police might very well not be at fault here. As I’ve written all along, that would probably be my guess. But I don’t know and neither do you. And unlike you I base my thoughts on what facts have been presented, not on my political need to protect law enforcement at all costs. Sometimes the police DO behave very badly and often against minorities. You need to accept that fact. 

Based on the police cam videos..

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I have already explained what he did prior to the attempted arrest.. but I will reiterate.

Tried to carjack a guy...caused an accident.  He was going to jail and he refused..maybe they should have let him go??  

You are looking for things that arent there..I guess your parents never whipped your azz when you did dumb stuff.

Someone yelled off camera “that’s the guy, he tried to take my car!” That’s all the evidence we have of a carjacking at this time. We have no idea what happened. Hopefully we will. But at this point you are making a lot of assumptions. 

Did your parents beat you up? I’m sorry about that. According to a few posters in the Penn State thread, that may have made you gay. How did that turn out for you? 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

You know, maybe there was a time I might have felt bad for the guy. But two things keep happening. The blacks never learn from bad consequences when they commit crimes then don't calm down when the cops catch them. They don't learn that fighting cops is bad for one's health. And the liberals keep pushing that the criminals are in the right and the cops should stand down and just let them go. 

Now, I don't feel sorry for anyone in the least when they get their ass killed for fighting back. The injustice in this country is the biased department of justice and the liberal politicians doing things like Harris bailing out rioters and putting them back on the streets to burn cities down, but then throwing people taking selfies into solitary confinement for 8 months. The political left is the problem here and those are the people that need to be fought against. Not your average street cop.

Nearly every sentence here is a false statement. Nearly everything you wrote is wrong and total garbage. It’s hard to accomplish such a feat over two paragraphs. I’m quite impressed. 

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nearly every sentence here is a false statement. Nearly everything you wrote is wrong and total garbage. It’s hard to accomplish such a feat over two paragraphs. I’m quite impressed. 

Nearly every sentence here is a false statement. Nearly everything you wrote is wrong and total garbage. It’s hard to accomplish such a feat over one paragraph. I’m not impressed by you. 

5 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Nearly every sentence here is a false statement. Nearly everything you wrote is wrong and total garbage. It’s hard to accomplish such a feat over two paragraphs. I’m not impressed by you. 

On top of that, he seems proud of it.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

On top of that, he seems proud of it.

At first I thought he was borderline troll. But he has made the case to be to promoted to certifiable troll.

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So much wrong in this post.   it's just laughable.

:lol:

Tim didn't shed a tear for Doug Zerby or Kelly Thomas, two ACTUAL excessive force deaths that happened in his back yard.  I wonder why........

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This post pretty much sums up your lack of knowledge in all your posts on the subject.  Whether someone is a danger to the public has nothing to do with whether a taser is used.  A taser is a less than lethal use of force tool to gain compliance for a lawful arrest.  There could be no one within 1000 miles of an arrest and a taser is absolutely an acceptable tool to be used to gain compliance.  

• Like 3

On 1/14/2023 at 2:19 PM, craftsman said:

White democrats think that throwing money at a problem created by people fixes any problem created by people. They don't want to actually tell the people who are causing the problem that they are causing the problem and they need to change to fix it.

“When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.”--Thomas Sowell

White Democrats tell them what they want to hear.

Thomas Sowell is black.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3