Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Cancel Jim Crow Racist Coffee Shops!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-fox-news-analyst-was-booted-from-a-north-miami-cafe-then-came-drama-and-harassment/ar-AA16CshO

Victims account of what happened:

Yesterday, we were having breakfast at this particular location which I had never been to. It was their suggestion to visit this particular place. One of the owners came over to the table and told us she had been listening to our conversation, we were not welcome there, and I said to her, I said, “Did I say something that was triggering to you?”  She said no, she said, “Our politics don’t align. I’m one of the owners. I’m an owner here. I don’t feel comfortable, you have to leave.”

So then I stood up, I walked out and so did the rest of my group. Now, here’s what we were talking about that was so problematic for this lady who happens to be white, I believe. I was talking to them, as they were getting to know me for the first time, about Fox News. They said how do you like you know working over at Fox News? Talking to them about my values. They said, are you a conservative? I said, yes. In fact, I have a book called Taken For Granted: How conservatism can win back the Americans liberalism failed.  I talked to them about my brother. In fact, I was on Capitol Hill, just the other week, talking to members of Congress about violent crime in America and trying to get justice for my brother and other victims of violent crime. I also talked about progressive DAs and how they are exacerbating crime across the country.

This was so problematic to this lady that she told me that I needed to get out of her establishment. If this was the Jim Crow South, I couldn’t tell much of a difference. This is what they done over the course of the years and me being a black man, me saying that I’m a conservative, me having a conversation with these folks who did not mention anything about their politics, they didn’t mention anything at all. It was only me and his lady stared me down the entire time that I was in a restaurant. There’s a target on the backs of people who happen to be black, happen to be conservative and it needs to come to an end. Ron DeSantis said in Florida discrimination is not allowed and I hope that they’re going to look closely to what happened here at this restaurant.

Fock those racist cafe owners.  Hope they continue getting canceled past the end of the month.  Criticism is ok, right Tim?

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Of course they do.   They don't want to get canceled.  And Biden doesn't have any clue how he got a bunch of classified documents everywhere anyone has looked.  Sure......

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Of course they do.   They don't want to get canceled.  And Biden doesn't have any clue how he got a bunch of classified documents everywhere anyone has looked.  Sure......

I thought cancel culture was wrong?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

your story says the exact same thing as the first story but uses the fancy title of safe spaces

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

your story says the exact same thing as the first story but uses the fancy title of safe spaces

You didn't even read it.

Paradis clarified its version of events, stating that Caldwell's group had been "talking about women in degrading ways, as well as using eugenic arguments around their thoughts on Roe v. Wade" and that "their behavior and their words made other folks in the space as well as one of us working very uncomfortable.

"Once it was clear that they were finished with their meal, we told them that our views don't align, and that the language they were using was unwelcome in our space. One person in the group said, 'That is your business model, and I respect that.' As a space co-owned by black folks and women, we firmly stand by our zero tolerance policy."

"I'll take things that never happened for $500"

12 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You didn't even read it.

Paradis clarified its version of events, stating that Caldwell's group had been "talking about women in degrading ways, as well as using eugenic arguments around their thoughts on Roe v. Wade" and that "their behavior and their words made other folks in the space as well as one of us working very uncomfortable.

"Once it was clear that they were finished with their meal, we told them that our views don't align, and that the language they were using was unwelcome in our space. One person in the group said, 'That is your business model, and I respect that.' As a space co-owned by black folks and women, we firmly stand by our zero tolerance policy."

Oh, yeah, SURE they did.  :rolleyes:

What things exactly did they say that were degrading? Or are taking the word of the Marxist owner who is trying to save face?  Details, or it didn't happen the way the Commie said it happened.

23 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, yeah, SURE they did.  :rolleyes:

What things exactly did they say that were degrading? Or are taking the word of the Marxist owner who is trying to save face?  Details, or it didn't happen the way the Commie said it happened.

Can say the same about the foxnews guy.

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You didn't even read it.

I read it, there were about 800 ads on the page but the top half was the same, I just now scrolled thru 800 clickbaits and saw she posted on IG

so she covered herself

Can say the same about the foxnews guy.

Fox News guy said what they said. But the racist liberals are purposely vague. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fox News guy said what they said. But the racist liberals are purposely vague. 

The fox news guy cried racism

35 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The fox news guy cried racism

So? Why can’t the racist liberals explain themselves? 

"86es Fox News Analyst for Violating Safe Spaces Policy"

I have to laugh every time I hear safe spaces. How pathetically weak are these people?

Looks like the business owners were within their rights to ask the ass hole to leave. 

Caldwell called on Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis to "look closely at what happened here."

Florida law, however, states that a licensed retail alcoholic-beverage establishment "may refuse service to any person who is objectionable or undesirable to the licensee, but such refusal of service shall not be on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, or physical handicap."

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So? Why can’t the racist liberals explain themselves? 

They did, I posted it.  Come on pig, read the damn thread.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

"86es Fox News Analyst for Violating Safe Spaces Policy"

I have to laugh every time I hear safe spaces. How pathetically weak are these people?

Just as weak as a guy that cries racism after being kicked out of a restaurant for being annoying.

23 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Just as weak as a guy that cries racism after being kicked out of a restaurant for being annoying.

Seems to be an acceptable tactic elsewhere, why should this person not be able to use the fake racism tactic as well.  :dunno:

Just now, RLLD said:

Seems to be an acceptable tactic elsewhere, why should this person not be able to use the fake racism tactic as well.  :dunno:

He can sure, but he looks just as stupid as the people that do it on the left.

27 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

They did, I posted it.  Come on pig, read the damn thread.

I did. It’s intentionally vague. People do that when they are FOS. My years of experience with liars taught me that. Had you pegged from jump, and what do you know, I was right.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did. It’s intentionally vague. People do that when they are FOS. My years of experience with liars taught me that. Had you pegged from jump, and what do you know, I was right.  

Your $25 says I wasn't lying, pig.

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Your $25 says I wasn't lying, pig.

A .200 BA won’t have anyone saying you’re a good hitter. Or a truth teller. 

10 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

He can sure, but he looks just as stupid as the people that do it on the left.

Agreed.  But given the level of success in using it, why wouldn't he.  We as a society have rewarded those who pretend racism is some kind of problem, and therefore encouraged its usage.

I was about to say I was surprised something like this would happen in Florida... but then I read "South Florida."  That ain't real Florida.

Real southerners and blacks get along fine despite what the media implies. We've been working and living together for 100+ years.  Notice when race riots happen, it's RARELY in the south. It's Minnesota or Portland, or NY or wherever, but rarely the South. Yet the South is always depicted as America's posterboy of biggots. It's all bs.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Real southerners and blacks get along fine despite what the media implies. We've been working and living together for 100+ years.

So “real southerners” don’t include black people?  You’re telling on yourself.

And history tells us white “real southerners” were forced by the federal government to allow black people to eat at the same restaurants, live in the same neighborhoods, go to the same parks, schools, etc. far less than 100 years ago.

There are/were plenty of racists in the north, but don’t start with revisionist history to make the south look better than it was.

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I was about to say I was surprised something like this would happen in Florida... but then I read "South Florida."  That ain't real Florida.

Real southerners and blacks get along fine despite what the media implies. We've been working and living together for 100+ years.  Notice when race riots happen, it's RARELY in the south. It's Minnesota or Portland, or NY or wherever, but rarely the South. Yet the South is always depicted as America's posterboy of biggots. It's all bs.

It’s true. The south is full of gun toting red necks and yet you don’t here about shootings between the two except those idiots in Georgia and that guy That was trespassing/ looking to steal 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A .200 BA won’t have anyone saying you’re a good hitter. Or a truth teller. 

Prove that I'm a liar or shut your b1tch mouth already 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Agreed.  But given the level of success in using it, why wouldn't he.  We as a society have rewarded those who pretend racism is some kind of problem, and therefore encouraged its usage.

Oh so racism is not a problem, ok.: 😂

So the south is now less racist than the north. Alt-right, BDS-fueled projection at its finest.

🤣

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So “real southerners” don’t include black people?  You’re telling on yourself.

And history tells us white “real southerners” were forced by the federal government to allow black people to eat at the same restaurants, live in the same neighborhoods, go to the same parks, schools, etc. far less than 100 years ago.

There are/were plenty of racists in the north, but don’t start with revisionist history to make the south look better than it was.

Not revising history - history books clearly show racism was problem in the South nearly 100 years ago (particularly Mississippi for some reason). But it hasn't been a problem for recent generations. Just telling ya what I've experienced in a lifetime living in the South.  From Alabama to Georgia to Florida... it really doesn't exist. We get along a whole lot better than those the north, yet we get blamed as being the racists of America.

And for the record when I say "real southerners" I do/should include blacks. They're as American and as Southern as I am.  They've been here for generations and have contributed plenty to the culture.

Just saying - the "racist South" is a myth nowadays.

Prove that I'm a liar or shut your b1tch mouth already 

Tough guy now, huh?  :lol:

12 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Not revising history - history books clearly show racism was problem in the South nearly 100 years ago (particularly Mississippi for some reason). But it hasn't been a problem for recent generations. Just telling ya what I've experienced in a lifetime living in the South.  From Alabama to Georgia to Florida... it really doesn't exist. We get along a whole lot better than those the north, yet we get blamed as being the racists of America.

And for the record when I say "real southerners" I do/should include blacks. They're as American and as Southern as I am.  They've been here for generations and have contributed plenty to the culture.

Just saying - the "racist South" is a myth nowadays.

It’s definitely changed since the days of segregation. But that ended less than 60 years ago… not 100. But I’m glad things are much better in the current generation.

18 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Oh so racism is not a problem, ok.: 😂

Being disingenuous in your posting weakens your words

That won’t work. Projecting your behavior on to me is not helpful. You just appear to be increasingly immature

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That won’t work. Projecting your behavior on to me is not helpful. You just appear to be increasingly immature

I'm not the one here defending immature behavior based on the grade school "Well if he did it why can't I?" theory.

On 1/22/2023 at 3:10 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I decided to click on that link, and you're right.  It says the same thing.  Caldwell tweeted that they were told they weren't welcome back because their political views didn't align.  That's what the owners claimed as well.  Of course, they threw in the Roe vs Wade claim, but I dismiss that.  I know too many liberals who think anyone who even says they are "Pro-Life", they feel that stance is degrading to women, irrespective of the content of the discussion.  To many liberals, "Pro-Life" = patriarchy, male chauvinism, etc... degrading to woman included.

2 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I'm not the one here defending immature behavior based on the grade school "Well if he did it why can't I?" theory.

Except that is not at all what I said.....but you apparently think that way.