Sign in to follow this  
MDC

The ***OFFICIAL*** Eagles - Niners NFCCG thread!

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I just have to say anyone saying Jalen Hurts should be benched can fock off for their stupidity and never analyze a football player ever again.  Same with the Tua haters.

No one is saying hurts should be benched.  They're in the focking super bowl.  Eagles fans with the persecution complex, unreal.

Two weeks now we're gonna hear how no one believed in them, they're underdogs, come back kids, none of which is true.

Kind of a bummer for the NFL, when you screw up the first drive that badly, which sets disastrous consequences in motion. It's tough to recover from, they're in a tough spot. 

AFC team by double digits, Hurts is extremely limited and way out of his depth. The comedy of errors by everyone involved covered up his horrible play. 

14 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

No one is saying hurts should be benched.  They're in the focking super bowl.  Eagles fans with the persecution complex, unreal.

Two weeks now we're gonna hear how no one believed in them, they're underdogs, come back kids, none of which is true.

That's what people were saying about Hurts last year.  I'm just sticking up for his talent and playing ability and mental toughness.  To be clear I hate the Eagles.

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

Kind of a bummer for the NFL, when you screw up the first drive that badly, which sets disastrous consequences in motion. 

If only there was a way to challenge the play on the field. 

:mellow: 

7 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

That's what people were saying about Hurts last year.  I'm just sticking up for his talent and playing ability and mental toughness.  To be clear I hate the Eagles.

Hurts is a top flight QB. Anyone  saying he isn’t is clueless. Also hate eagles 

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

Kind of a bummer for the NFL, when you screw up the first drive that badly, which sets disastrous consequences in motion. It's tough to recover from, they're in a tough spot. 

AFC team by double digits, Hurts is extremely limited and way out of his depth. The comedy of errors by everyone involved covered up his horrible play. 

All Hurts does is win.  Dude is a winner. I’m the furthest thing from being an Eagles fan.  But Hurts is a winner.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

If only there was a way to challenge the play on the field. 

:mellow: 

100% wrong. It's the playoffs, way too much on the line. When a call is blatantly, for the entire world to see, wrong... Shouldn't ever be a situation where we have to worry about a HC having to rely on wether or not he has a proper angle from the sideline.

The NFL looks really really bad here. Get the call right, these games are too important. Tough spot for the NFL.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

100% wrong. It's the playoffs, way too much on the line. When a call is blatantly, for the entire world to see, wrong... Shouldn't ever be a situation where we have to worry about a HC having to rely on wether or not he sat a proper angle from the sideline.

The NFL looks really really bad here. Get the call right, these games are too important. Tough spot for the NFL.

The very next drive the refs got the Purdy fumble call wrong and the Eagles challenged it. Any thoughts on that?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Cheapest seats were $600 a few days ago, well over $1000 today.

Sheeit..spend that on Crystal and gold toofs.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

The very next drive the refs got the Purdy fumble call wrong and the Eagles challenged it. Any thoughts on that?

Yup, it's the playoffs, another bad call by the refs completely reliant on the home team giving the coach angles on the video scoreboard. You can't possibly think that's good for competitive balance. Reliant on the home team to give proper video replays? 

2 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Reality is just having a spasm. He’ll get over it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yup, it's the playoffs, another bad call by the refs completely reliant on the home team giving the coach angles on the video scoreboard. You can't possibly think that's good for competitive balance. Reliant on the home team to give proper video replays? 

It's Shanahan's fault. He should of threw.the challenge flag as soon as Smith was telling Hurts and the offense to hurry up. Shanahan did a horrible job all day. The Niners we're very undisciplined. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reality is just having a spasm. He’ll get over it.

I’ve noticed on this bored that 9er fans seem to blame the refs for every playoff loss. I hate both teams equally. It wasn’t a one-sided affair. The refs didn’t lose this game for the 9ers or win it for the Eagles.

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

It's Shanahan's fault. He should of threw.the challenge flag as soon as Smith was telling Hurts and the offense to hurry up. Shanahan did a horrible job all day. The Niners we're very undisciplined. 

I agree

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Well, ya

I’ve never disliked the Eagles. I loved it when they beat Brady and the Patriots, that was awesome. 

But man their fans are annoying. Other than New England and Raiders fans, Eagle fans have to be the worst in the NFL. I remember watching that movie Invincible and thinking, this would be a good movie except all of the main characters are fukking Eagles fans, sitting on their stoops and whining about life. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’ve noticed on this bored that 9er fans seem to blame the refs for every playoff loss. I hate both teams equally. It wasn’t a one-sided affair. The refs didn’t lose this game for the 9ers or win it for the Eagles.

Makes sense, you'll hear more from the fans who root for teams that are actually relevant.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve never disliked the Eagles. I loved it when they beat Brady and the Patriots, that was awesome. 

But man their fans are annoying. Other than New England and Raiders fans, Eagle fans have to be the worst in the NFL. I remember watching that movie Invincible and thinking, this would be a good movie except all of the main characters are fukking Eagles fans, sitting on their stoops and whining about life. 

That's a given, Philly is widely known for having the absolute worst fans. Everybody knows that going in.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

That's a given, Philly is widely known for having the absolute worst fans. Everybody knows that going in.

They booed Mike Schmidt right? And threw stuff at Santa Claus? 

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

Makes sense, you'll hear more from the fans who root for teams that are actually relevant.

Also makes sense that fans of San Francisco would have a victim mentality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Fireballer said:

ER visits and the game is two weeks away

Typical.

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I like how the one guy right after it happens says "Told ya".

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That’s a block away from my office. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He said butt buddies?  Oh yeah, he’s got an Alphabet Mafia bullseye on him now. I figured no gay slurs would be #1 in the SF player conduct book

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

He said butt buddies?  Oh yeah, he’s got an Alphabet Mafia bullseye on him now. I figured no gay slurs would be #1 in the SF player conduct book

I actually don’t think butt buddies is that bad (at least not as bad as saying someone eats d1ck like someone else did and didn’t even apologize).   But calling someone a “broke b1tch” is definitely cringe

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

He’s a Charger. Gutterboy loves him 

Best team in the NFC will be represented in the super bowl.   Hopefully they end up playing the best team in the league :ninja:

The “beat up a 4th string QB” line makes sense, but are people really blaming the refs in a game they lost by 24? Lol

• Like 1

Just now, TimHauck said:

The “beat up a 4th string QB” line makes sense, but are people really blaming the refs in a game they lost by 24? Lol

Can’t you read? Lane Johnson false started and the refs missed a hold. :first: 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

4th string QB the entire game. Have fun with Burrow :lol:

Shoot did they play the AFC championship already?  Although of course the other option is pretty good too